PDA

View Full Version : you think dolls are creepy?

andmattsayd
04-15-2008, 08:31 PM
watch this
found it on another forum
just wondering how this forum would react haha

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3710987618964917848&q=guys+and+dolls&total=2201&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

drift freaq
04-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Dude thats Psycho. I mean if they were androids maybe but a doll. Fuck to weird for me.

BustedS13
04-15-2008, 08:49 PM
there were a couple movies in theaters over the last six months or so about real dolls, actually... so fucking sad.

here's a torrent, i'mma download this and watch it on tv... these freaks
NO PIRACY!!!

also, there's plastic titties in that movie, so it's NSFW, which means this'll probably get locked. no plastic titties at work, guys.

LongGrain
04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
whoa....thats scary

Fries
04-15-2008, 08:56 PM
OLD NEWS! I've got 6. Sometimes I get my real GF and my doll. It's a bitchin good time.

/ImAFuckingFreakRant

On a side note, anyone see that episode of futurerama where the world ends because everyone is screwing androids? LAWL

DreamN
04-15-2008, 08:59 PM
"Oh God, I want to lick that pussy right now."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow! I just saw a movie about a dude who has a relationship with a doll. "Lars and the Real Girl." Good movie too.

drift-it
04-15-2008, 09:06 PM
can you heat it up in the micro wave? lol

Baka Sama
04-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Thats just sick on so many levels. Im sure all 3000 of those dolls belong to members of 4chan. Atleast these freaks cant reproduce and create even more otaku nut jobs.

Full-Lock
04-15-2008, 09:09 PM
seems that all of these guys have serious mommy issues

Bubbles
04-15-2008, 09:21 PM
seems that all of these guys have serious issues

Good call.

dlfjld

eastcoastS14
04-15-2008, 09:27 PM
lol wtf......"at first it was just sex sex sex sex sex" hahah wow...this dude is really up in a bedroom in his parents house fucking a doll, thats so crazy...literally.....that is fucking crazy

edit: lol second guy "yeah I think shes sleeping"......WHAT????

Full-Lock
04-15-2008, 09:29 PM
lol seriously
i mean..the dudes name is davecat..what do you expect haha

khilgers
04-15-2008, 09:37 PM
"we're always there for each other"

dude it's a FUCKING DOLL, IT'S NOT A REAL PERSON

WTF is wrong with people these days. At least it keeps them from molesting children or something worse.

2Slow40
04-15-2008, 09:54 PM
It's like a dead body. Good God....

I want one.

WilloW
04-15-2008, 10:02 PM
This is similar to those Japanese dolls. These guys needs help, and lots of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4

Edit: might be NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

TiNMAN
04-15-2008, 10:07 PM
ill take two. JK. i think... :p

alindeman1989
04-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Fuck that shit. Lot of people have problems.

blasting_speed
04-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Dude that's weird. Like are these guys sick in the brain??? Prostitution. That would be my last resort not some doll.

jskateborders
04-15-2008, 11:55 PM
we cant choose who we love.
We were born like this
you have no right to tell us who we can and cant marry
hmmm

downhill

muddafakka
04-16-2008, 12:15 AM
I saw something similar to this on HBO one night a long ass time ago. One couple actually got one so they could have threesomes.

Very weird. Especially the ones who requested the pregnant dolls or the one guy who wanted the 80 year old woman.

The world is full of odd people.

ESmorz
04-16-2008, 12:21 AM
We were born like this
hmmm

downhill

I can only assume you are referring to gay people.

Most gay people and these people don't share anything in common. Don't be ignorant. What the hell does it matter what they do in the privacy of their home. If it's not hurting anyone it shouldn't bother you. Listen to some Ben Harper fool.

I am listening to the Chipmunks soundtrack on slow-mo right now so I'm not in a great mood haha, otherwise this would have been a very hate filled post.

KA240SX808
04-16-2008, 12:45 AM
I got as far as 9mins then it was just too much for me

thatdrifterguy
04-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Very weird. Especially the ones who requested the pregnant dolls or the one guy who wanted the 80 year old woman.

that is sick:(

wangan_cruiser
04-16-2008, 01:21 AM
i didnt finish the video. its too long and my eyes are hurting...LOL

the next thing you know they will start implanting AI to these dolls and they can serve you like a real maid....

Nachtmensch
04-16-2008, 01:51 AM
i think the creator guy who works in the factory said it best, some people have social interaction issues.

sumoboi7
04-16-2008, 02:01 AM
these people live sad sad lives.

HyperTek
04-16-2008, 02:09 AM
hey at least they aint gay lol..
rather see straight dudes with problems, then a gay couple making out in public

fliprayzin240sx
04-16-2008, 02:16 AM
Guess this guys never been in south east asia...send him to bangkok or manila and hell bring back a wife for sure...

Nachtmensch
04-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Guess this guys never been in south east asia...send him to bangkok or manila and hell bring back a wife for sure...
or hell, russia

s13silvia123
04-16-2008, 02:24 AM
i want a japanese doll kekekekekekeke LOL

muddafakka
04-16-2008, 02:26 AM

They get love long time.

s13silvia123
04-16-2008, 02:26 AM

here's a little secret for you in Bankok half of the women are TRANNY's be careful what you wish for cause Bankok is the capital of the world of tranny's
:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:
trust me i hear stories from some relatives i know saying that they met a women with a ding dong. scariest moment you'll face i life

WERDdabuilder
04-16-2008, 02:48 AM
line everyone of those schmucks and their dolls and....

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/boley011/architecture/flamethrower.jpg

bloodangels13
04-16-2008, 06:04 AM
DAMN and i thought blowup dolls were weird.. holy shyt these ppl are fubared "summtin jus aint right wit dat boy" lol

The Chad
04-16-2008, 06:32 AM
I saw something similar to this on HBO one night a long ass time ago. One couple actually got one so they could have threesomes.

I saw the same thing, they got pretty detailed on how they were built, interesting engineering behind them at least??

WagDatto
04-16-2008, 07:38 AM
That doll had its eyes open when he kissed it. That's like a big no-no for me. Damnit, and here I thought my women problems were over! God what a failure I am, I can't even get some from a doll!

Yea, these guys have some serious issues. I'm thinking mommy and daddy didn't hug them enough as a kid.

all show no go
04-16-2008, 07:40 AM
oh gosh thats so freaking weird! i wonder if they've ever tried using them for the carpool lane since they treat them like real people??

exitspeed
04-16-2008, 08:13 AM
Fuckin loosers.

/thread.

water
04-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Is it wrong to feel bad for those people?

WilloW
04-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Is it wrong to feel bad for those people?
I feel bad for them, I just think that it is WRONG!

98s14inaz
04-16-2008, 09:53 AM
It's like a dead body. Good God....

I want one.

Put her in the fridge for a few hours:rofl:

jackjack
04-16-2008, 10:41 AM
i'm speechless. i guess i shouldnt be surprised though. all types of people out there.

BustedS13
04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
We were born like this
hmmm

downhill

wow, what a bigoted piece of shit you are
because fucking a doll and being gay are the same

mkiv98
04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
ok im inspired to go out and talk to girls again ahahaha

adrians_s13
04-16-2008, 11:00 AM
I think Will Smith would put them into good use in I am Legend, LOL

StaticX27
04-16-2008, 11:09 AM
It scares me that I sat there and watched the whole thing... What was weird was where the saleswoman type person mentioned the call about the guy who wanted lots of pubic hair. It got me thinking, how many fetish type calls do you think they've gotten? Think they've gotten male requests? animal requests? Motorized arms so the doll can use a whip? The possibilities of the strange calls they've seen just amazes me on so many levels.

mkiv98
04-16-2008, 11:18 AM
It scares me that I sat there and watched the whole thing... What was weird was where the saleswoman type person mentioned the call about the guy who wanted lots of pubic hair. It got me thinking, how many fetish type calls do you think they've gotten? Think they've gotten male requests? animal requests? Motorized arms so the doll can use a whip? The possibilities of the strange calls they've seen just amazes me on so many levels.

could be a good anti-car theft option. but they could jack your car and your girl at the same time! ahhh!\

that damn music is freaky

Baka Sama
04-16-2008, 11:20 AM
I can only assume you are referring to gay people.

Most gay people and these people don't share anything in common. Don't be ignorant. What the hell does it matter what they do in the privacy of their home. If it's not hurting anyone it shouldn't bother you. Listen to some Ben Harper fool.

I beg to differ. They're both unnatural in my eyes and are on the same level. But he does raise a good point. What if the number of people with dolls starts growing and they feel that their "love" is real and want to marry? Would they be able to use the same argument that gays use to defend their case? Makes you wonder.

StaticX27
04-16-2008, 11:31 AM
They would fail due to the fact that it's an inanimate object. Gay marriage at least has a chance just because both sides are living. Marrying a doll legally is lower than trying to marry your pet...

muddafakka
04-16-2008, 11:33 AM
I saw the same thing, they got pretty detailed on how they were built, interesting engineering behind them at least??

Yeah they basically showed the whole build process from start to finish. They ship them out in these huge crates, about the size of a washing machine.

I think the price for them is somewhere around 3 grand iirc.

I didn't bother watching the whole video posted. Did anyone own more than one doll? I stopped after about 5-10 minutes because that Davecat guy was annoying the fuck out of me.

remety
04-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Just watched this and it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

HyperTek
04-16-2008, 11:55 AM
at least we dont have to worry about these people reproducing.. wouldnt want some strange offspring now.. uhh hmmm..

BustedS13
04-16-2008, 11:59 AM
I beg to differ. They're both unnatural in my eyes and are on the same level. But he does raise a good point. What if the number of people with dolls starts growing and they feel that their "love" is real and want to marry? Would they be able to use the same argument that gays use to defend their case? Makes you wonder.

makes me wonder... about you
because you think two human beings together and a guy fucking a plastic doll are the same thing

azndoc
04-16-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm wondering if they made a doll of me.

Would anyone buy it?

jskateborders
04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Thats exactly what I was going for.
Dolls and gays are not the same.
Dolls are far more creepy.
Do I agree with gays, no. Do I HATE them? no.
Basically all I was saying (and I thought people would be intelligent enough to pic this up) is pretty much exactly what he just said.
And after dolls whats next?

drift freaq
04-16-2008, 01:35 PM

fucking machines. :rofl:

S13Boosts
04-16-2008, 01:40 PM
at least we dont have to worry about these people reproducing.. wouldnt want some strange offspring now.. uhh hmmm..

:rofl: lol oh em gee

BustedS13
04-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Thats exactly what I was going for.
Dolls and gays are not the same.
Dolls are far more creepy.
Do I agree with gays, no. Do I HATE them? no.
Basically all I was saying (and I thought people would be intelligent enough to pic this up) is pretty much exactly what he just said.

after dolls what's next? is anyone in this board saying that these people aren't fucking insane? is anybody on the planet, besides these dollfuckers, saying that they aren't fucking insane? there aren't dollfucking rights protests, guy.

Baka Sama
04-16-2008, 01:52 PM
makes me wonder... about you
because you think two human beings together and a guy fucking a plastic doll are the same thing

No I think that a guy fucking another guy in the ass and a guy fucking a plastic coota are the same. In both cases theres fucking going on but nobodys even close to reproducing. Everyone has free will and the ability to decide what they think is right and wrong. I wont ever think of taking that away from anyone. But dont frown apon me because I look at it in a negative light. The same light you look at these people who are in love with dolls.

eastcoastS14
04-16-2008, 01:55 PM
^^ hahah whoa didnt even know baka sama was still on here...thought u got banned

ESmorz
04-16-2008, 04:28 PM

So you're comparing a gay man to a loony toon getting his jollies off on an inanimate object?

Maybe if that's how things are in your eyes, you shouldn't have them. I don't give a fuck about your point of view if you bring something that ignorant to the table.

I hope one of your kids turns out to be gay. Maybe then you will have to be a little more accepting and open your mind a little bit.

TiNMAN
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
dang. thems is some fighting words.

andmattsayd
04-16-2008, 04:37 PM
wow did i start a wild argument? haha

murda-c
04-16-2008, 04:37 PM
So you're comparing a gay man to a loony toon getting his jollies off on an inanimate object?

Maybe if that's how things are in your eyes, you shouldn't have them. I don't give a fuck about your point of view if you bring something that ignorant to the table.

I hope one of your kids turns out to be gay. Maybe then you will have to be a little more accepting and open your mind a little bit.

why don't you open your mind to doll love? jeez

btw i go tthe hookup on jdm sex dolls, pm me.

(note if you pm me i'm making a thread about it because wtf dude)

P.S.- i have nothing against homosexuality i am JOKING.

love is love.

ESmorz
04-16-2008, 04:38 PM

If people want to fuck dolls... all the power to em lol

If you want to compare kind of crazy people who develop "relationships" with inanimate objects and talk to them like real people and junk,
with two normal people who all they do is love someone of the same sex you are just a bigoted asshole. No ifs and or buts.

mkiv98
04-16-2008, 05:05 PM
haha at jdm love doll and looney toons.

that one fucker needs his guns taken away from him, jeez.

BlckBeautyVTEC
04-16-2008, 05:13 PM
hey at least they aint gay lol..
rather see straight dudes with problems, then a gay couple making out in public

i'd rather be gay then have a fucking doll, at least they can find someone to care about/care for. those guys are sick those guys need help

BustedS13
04-16-2008, 05:19 PM

btw i go tthe hookup on jdm sex dolls, pm me.

(note if you pm me i'm making a thread about it because wtf dude)

P.S.- i have nothing against homosexuality i am JOKING.

love is love.

yo you got jdm sex dolls
strap one in a sparco and ship it over

kensreliableb18b
04-16-2008, 05:25 PM
wow, thanks for helping me waste an hour at work.

though, there were some parts that were not work safe. lol

andmattsayd
04-16-2008, 06:53 PM
wow, thanks for helping me waste an hour at work.

though, there were some parts that were not work safe. lol

ahhahhah prolly one of the most awkward
documentaries ive ever seen.

SNC240SX
04-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Man those guys are crazy. If i was that chick and i walked in to see those dolls i woulda been out the door superfast. She probably left when he wanted to 3 way with the doll or something.

MrBrightSide
04-16-2008, 09:46 PM
this is fucking sickening...

The Chad
04-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Leave it up to Zilvians to turn a perfectly weird video of a bizzare collection/hobby/lifestyle into and argument of homosexual behavior??

Zilvians are such theorists, always breaking things down and debating. I love this forum! :)

errolorion
04-16-2008, 10:04 PM
give it up for 'davecat'

i wonder why his dad thinks its wierd
oh yeah "cause shes not alive"

Baka Sama
04-16-2008, 10:39 PM

I hope one of your kids turns out to love dolls. Maybe then you will have to be a little more accepting and open your mind a little bit.

Do you better understand the point jskateborders and I were trying to make now?

I hate to break it to you but not everyone agrees with homosexuality or dol love. They're called the people who believe in the bible. And not all those people are "bigoted asshole". You may think its normal but theres a reason they call it an alternative lifestyle. Because its alternative to nature. I dont hate gay people or doll lovers and I am proud that they have the right to decide their way of life. However, If your a man fucking anything but a vagina and saying your in love with it.... :barf:

ESmorz
04-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Do you better understand the point jskateborders and I were trying to make now?

I hate to break it to you but not everyone agrees with homosexuality or dol love. They're called the people who believe in the bible. And not all those people are "bigoted asshole". You may think its normal but theres a reason they call it an alternative lifestyle. Because its alternative to nature. I dont hate gay people or doll lovers and I am proud that they have the right to decide their way of life. However, If your a man fucking anything but a vagina and saying your in love with it.... :barf:

If that's what happens so be it. It's their choice, if it makes them happy and isn't hurting me well then they can go to town.

ayuaddict
04-16-2008, 10:59 PM
i have this microwave.

we are in love.

i know shes not alive.

but we have a connection.

at first it was sex sex sex, but know i use her to warm up food and shit.

and she only cost me $29.99 at sears yo!

ESmorz
04-16-2008, 11:01 PM
i have this microwave.

we are in love.

i know shes not alive.

but we have a connection.

at first it was sex sex sex, but know i use her to warm up food and shit.

and she only cost me $29.99 at sears yo!

It's ok son. I support you. :bow:

hahahaha

ayuaddict
04-16-2008, 11:11 PM
nah dude, i don't even know if its like...right or wrong.

cuz im hella cheating on the fridge with that bitchhhhh.

but fuck that bitch, she got all cold all of a sudden and shit.