PDA

View Full Version : What happened to TheSnail?

Tenchuu
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
just wondering, guy used to be posting all over here years back, and have some fun side projects. haven't seen any posts in years, is TheSnail still alive?

Dirty Habit
04-15-2008, 12:50 PM
I heard dude was zooted on mescal and ludes one afternoon and thumbed it outta town. Found the trucker that picked him up about 20 miles outside of copper canyon in a ditch wearing nothing but a garter and a kazoo stuck up his ass. I shit you not, that dead trucker was so bloated from the heat, damned if that kazoo wouldnt let off a long toot every few minutes when they was trying to bag him up. Cops said said it was the eeirest fucking thing they ever done saw.

exitspeed
04-15-2008, 12:53 PM
There's many people I wonder about.

Silviadriver used to post a lot.

I just assume people move on.

SW20Racer
04-15-2008, 12:56 PM
i remember thesnail saying once that when the day came that he involuntarily shit his pants he was going to blow his brains out.

maybe he had a case of montezumas revenge and is no longer with us...

and ive seen posts from a couple people saying "welp, i dont have a 240 anymore, but if i ever get one again ill be back!" like you have to own a 240 to bs with ppl on here....edit: last activity was 2-17-08 see? http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=20515

Phlip
04-15-2008, 01:36 PM
His last actual post was here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=1608459#post1608459

mRclARK1
04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
People come and go here like anywhere I guess. Before about two weeks ago, I hadn't posted in the better part of a month, and when my 240 went to it's grave I left briefly.

Most come back eventually around here it seems. lol

speedgod^s13
04-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Fuck TheSnail. I remember his thread about his pet frog, that he let die/killed.

fliprayzin240sx
04-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Last thing ive seen was when he was selling his car with an RB in it. That was pretty much the last time ive seen him around. Sold the car and disappeared into oblivion...

SochBAT
04-17-2008, 11:55 PM
I freaking miss that guy. I remember the picture he made for me for my old name, Sochbat.

A bat flying into the settin sky. if the bat was a SOHC.

We all tend to move on to bigger and better things. Sometimes, smaller and shittier things, but we keep our heads up. There are a few people i keep in contact with, but not.

VodkaMan aka 420sx is a ghost.

HyperTek
04-18-2008, 12:02 AM
People come and go here like anywhere I guess. Before about two weeks ago, I hadn't posted in the better part of a month, and when my 240 went to it's grave I left briefly.

Most come back eventually around here it seems. lol

yup lol.. when i sold my 240, i thought bye bye zilvia.. then the benz forums was boring.. then i got my rx7 and so i bought a premium lmao

BOOSTLOVER
04-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Anyone know what happened to MakotoS13?

SW20Racer
04-18-2008, 01:24 AM
^^^he was banned for being a hyper douche, search through his old posts, he had to make new names just to get one jab in cuz it would be banned as soon as he posted. didnt seem to know when to let shit go...

SochBAT
04-18-2008, 01:45 AM
Doug / Makoto is a pretty cool guy, once you got to know him. He did have knowledge to back shit up and make people shut up for the right reasons. Although his ways of making you feel like shit befor giving answers isn't that nice, it was funny as hell.

SW20Racer
04-18-2008, 01:55 AM
Doug / Makoto is a pretty cool guy, once you got to know him. He did have knowledge to back shit up and make people shut up for the right reasons. Although his ways of making you feel like shit befor giving answers isn't that nice, it was funny as hell.

oh yeah, dont get me wrong, he made me lol plenty-o-times. but those public arguments with the mods/admins in his final hour are just silly

BOOSTLOVER
04-18-2008, 02:00 AM

Yea, his posts usually made me laugh and the man did know his shit.

mRclARK1
04-18-2008, 02:20 AM
yup lol.. when i sold my 240, i thought bye bye zilvia.. then the benz forums was boring.. then i got my rx7 and so i bought a premium lmao

Zilvia is unique, just something about it. I trolled around a few Z forums lately, and a lot of other forums seem a little gay. When I see a tech thread titled "Just installed a trailer hitch on my Z32" and I open it to see a Z32 towing a fishing boat my "your forum is almost as gay as two gay guys having sex" alarm goes off and I just can't be a part of that.

Sometimes other forums make me want an e-knife (kinda like an e-penis) so I can reach through my monitor and kill thier members in the face.

I like Zilvia.

Farzam
04-18-2008, 03:06 AM
Zilvia's cool.

I don't post as much cause I have a social life and i'm not premie...but I get texts randomly from board members and adds on myspace and I enjoy the forum still...but yeah.

Phlip
04-18-2008, 06:45 AM
Zilvia is unique, just something about it. I trolled around a few Z forums lately, and a lot of other forums seem a little gay. When I see a tech thread titled "Just installed a trailer hitch on my Z32" and I open it to see a Z32 towing a fishing boat my "your forum is almost as gay as two gay guys having sex" alarm goes off and I just can't be a part of that.

Sometimes other forums make me want an e-knife (kinda like an e-penis) so I can reach through my monitor and kill thier members in the face.

I like Zilvia.

This is also why I am active on so few forums, I will lurk as hard as I can without registering, unless the forum is useful to me and I MUST register to search, like a couple of music production forums and such I am on.
Car forums? I have not posted on FA in over 3 years, I had 2 posts on NICO before asking to be banned behind how they'd treated a couple Zilvia members and I have all of 8 posts on Carolina Nissans, that's it.