PDA

View Full Version : Enjuku Racing - Clearing Up The Rumors

Enjuku Racing
04-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Everyone!! - WE ARE STILL HERE...

My name is Ken Harrison Owner of Enjuku Racing, Inc and ER Motorsports, LLC. For the past 9 years I have been in business selling parts and providing support for the Nissan Community. We are one of the oldest and longest standing 240sx shops in the country.

I have been hearing a lot of rumors on the internet that Enjuku Racing was going out of business or was out of business and wanted to Personally clear them all up.

Enjuku Racing, Inc (The parts company) is still going strong and moving forward to continue to provide great prices and the best possible customer service in the industry.

We actually just launched a new/updated website - www.enjukuracing.com

I believe these rumors have stemmed from the fact that ER Motorpsports, LLC. ( The Professional Race Team, FD and Nopi) is not going racing this year.

I ran ER Motorsports, LLC for the last 3 years campaigning our Pro Drift Team all across the country and employing almost 20 people between ER and Enjuku. While drifting is fun and was a good marketing tool, it didn’t warrant the costs. Unfortunately this season the program cost more than what the sponsors were able to bring. And after 3 years, a Nopi Championship, an Unser driving for me, and a TON OF MONEY.... I decided to cut the race program and stop racing.

I believe over the last 3 years a lot of you have come to think of us as a race team, not a performance parts supplier, and when the word got around that we were not racing, the assumptions started flying about Enjuku Racing.

There is no mystery here.. Racing is Fun and Expensive. This is the reason we are no longer racing.

Enjuku Racing (The parts company) is still here. I want to personally thank all of those who have supported us over the years, both on the parts side and racing..... We couldn’t have done it with out you.

I do believe that over the past few years our service has slipped some, due to the extreme focus on Racing and Shop work. Because of this I have decided to also stop Shop work for the time being. Our staff has obviously been cut dramatically because we are not traveling the country and working on cars. I want to get our parts customer service back on track.

It is now time to get back to what we do... SELL PARTS!!!!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer them all.

As for now... check out the new site and let me know if you have any suggestions. Be sure to sign up for our news letter. (register as a user on our new site) We send out some great specials pretty often - http://enjukuracing.com/april08.html

WWW.ENJUKURACING.COM

Sincerely,

Ken Harrison

Owner/Founder

Enjuku Racing, Inc & ER Motorsports, LLC.

Brian
04-10-2008, 05:00 PM
You guys got 2 mag covers this month eh?

Enjuku Racing
04-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Yea... be sure to check out Modified Magazine for the Cover and feature on the 350z Roadster we built for Nissan and their SEMA booth this past year. Bill Sherman will be driving it this weekend at Formula D Long beach with a new team and crew.

The other one is the cover of HCI Magazine with our S13.5 Championship Nopi Car.

Ken

Brian
04-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Yeah... those are the two I speak of.

Both cars are ugly as F-word.

But, congrats regardless.
Not too many people will get a cover...let alone 2 in same month.

cheerio

((sr)) kelly
04-10-2008, 05:04 PM
enjuku racing!!!

pos rep for you!

Om1kron
04-10-2008, 05:13 PM
great to here, hope all is well with the redirection of your companies priorities. It's great to have an experienced parts dealer that knows their part.

used240sxparts
04-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Since we are also here in florida and at the tracks I have heard alot of rumors about what happend what had happen to you guys. And I am really happy to hear the real story.. Especially after this past weekend seeing blake with your old rig and bill answering phones over at braille, this makes much more sense to me. We wish you the best of luck Ken! Since we are neighbors If you ever need anything give us a call and I hope we can help you out. :)

Best
-Eddie
www.spoolupracing.com
954-324-6966

2fast4y0u
04-10-2008, 06:09 PM
im glad you are letting everyone know whats going on

not only do i buy ALL my parts from you guys, i also did a bid on your trailer lettering for last year(i believe) for Teddy before he left. You guys are definitely competitive in your prices and you offer great serivce

i wouldnt shop anywhere else. :)

Jay

khilgers
04-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Ken is a very honest guy that is always looking out for the customer. I have dealt a lot with him in the past and even had a recent runin with the motor I bought. All was positive, just a slight misunderstanding as far as payment goes, but he was very professional, courteous and most importantly willing to go to great lengths for his customers. + for Enjuku Racing.

onehundredoctane
04-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I enjoyed meeting Unser, Campos, and Sherman at last years FD, Road Atlanta stop, I hate you guys aren't into the racing scene anymore, I loved those cars too! (i'm sounding like a kid) but I have the Enjuku Racing driver stat card on my desk at work, an inspiration to work hard and finish my personal project.

Again, I hate to hear about the removal from the race circuit, but if it must be done, then atleast it was done before it ate up total budgets for the business. It takes a real business mind to realize such things!

Matt

Ian
04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
I heard that you guys closed up the shop and the parts company is getting run out of your house...

Of course this is speculation....is this true or is there still a retail space?

burnsauto
04-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Glad things are still going well for you.

you're customer service was starting to take a crap,but you fired the people responsible and corrected their wrong doings :)

zaneithan
04-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Ken is a great guy, ive dealt with enjuku for most of the parts for my car and will continue to do so in the future to come =)

IIIXziuR
04-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Wow I was not familiar with any of this.
Hope everything gets back on track!

silnismo
04-10-2008, 10:12 PM
vouch for the BEST customer service that takes care of there customers.

Deftec
04-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Another vouch. I have had NO problems with Enjuku. Very friendly and will help you on an individual basis.

ayuaddict
04-10-2008, 10:39 PM
cool guys. bought my aero and overs from them. great customer service.

dsc4130
04-10-2008, 10:55 PM
ya i love enjuku im glad to see you guys are going to stay around. ive ordered parts from you even before anyone really knew waht the 240 was. plus last time i order(long time ago) i got 2 spec stage 3 clutches instead of one:bigok: i love bonuses (although im not shady, i sent one right back)

glad to see you guys are still around im sure ill be ordering something soon

wangan_cruiser
04-10-2008, 11:00 PM
i bought parts from them....FAST SHIPPING ++++++

EJ253
04-11-2008, 12:17 AM
FAST SHIPPING ++++++

i dont know about that.
i bought aero from these guys last year.
and after being told it had been shipped for a few weeks i cancelled the order and bought from someone else

HalveBlue
04-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Yeah, sorry, I'm not a big fan of Enjuku.

"I do believe that over the past few years our service has slipped some, due to the extreme focus on Racing and Shop work. Because of this I have decided to also stop Shop work for the time being. Our staff has obviously been cut dramatically because we are not traveling the country and working on cars. I want to get our parts customer service back on track."

I hope so. My experience doing business with your company was not a good one. In fact, I don't ever plan on doing business with Enjuku again.

If you manage to change the way you handle your operations that may change.

Good Luck with the improvements.

fliprayzin240sx
04-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Good shit on clearing it up Ken, there were people asking about you guys in the last month. Some were freaked out cuz they ordered some parts and werent sure if you guys were gonna come thru.

Sooo...just to get the ball rolling...ANY SALES/SPECIALS?!?!

iwishiwas-all*
04-11-2008, 12:46 AM
u know ive bought from ken at enjuku for years with little stuff and with my first part failure of anything I had ever bought from them happened last week, I emailed ken with all my info, and I had my new part in the mail the next day :) . I think by simplifying your biz ken you will continue to be around for 9 more years.
oh, more hybrid megaphones.

Enjuku Racing
04-11-2008, 06:32 AM
No, the business is not run out of a house. We do have a physical location. (office and warehouse) However the city has not zoned us for Retail walk ups. This actually ended up being a good thing, because a majority of retail walk ups tend to take away time needed to provide customer service to those who had already placed orders or wanted to via the web or phones.

For those few that had bad experiences in the past, I am personally EXTREMLY sorry for whatever may have occured. Durring the season my hands were not as tight on the sales staff as they needed to be. I can assure you that no problems were intentional.

If anyone ever would like to try us again i will do everything in my power to gain your support and business back.

As for specials... go to the site and sign up to be a "user/member". As we send out news letters with specials. The site is also updated on just about a daily basis.

Again, I apprecaite all the support and kind words!!

Sincerely,

Ken Harrison

((sr)) kelly
04-11-2008, 07:11 AM
edited...........................

s13 drifta
04-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Kens a good guy, great customer service and helps with any problems. This is what makes business keep going.

Brian
04-11-2008, 10:09 AM
I got negative too.
That is ridiculous.
Bad grammar too.
get serious.

fromxtor
04-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Ken, would it be a possibility you might be willing to race competatively in another venue?

mrmephistopheles
04-11-2008, 10:50 AM
I'll allow it, but not in Chat.

Enjuku Racing
04-11-2008, 11:26 AM
As for now we will step back from all Racing efforts. I do want to get back into it eventually...... as the last 3 years have been the time of my life.

Ken

FerretsCanDrift
05-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Enjuku has some of the best customer service Ive ever dealt with. I will definately continue to deal with them in the future

s14_legend
05-08-2008, 02:32 PM
keep up the good works guyz

FRpilot
05-08-2008, 03:01 PM
yes, im glad enjuku is going to be still around.

my first order was a spec clutch and fidanza flywheel from them over 6 yrs ago for my ka and that was great.

i ended up buying more stuff over the years.

once, i was in the market for a hotpipe/bov. i inquired if a group buy would be set up anytime soon on a hotpipe/bov set. ER got back to me saying not anytime soon for a gb, but offered me a deal for my choice of a hotpipe with hks ssqv or greddy bov that was as good as any group buy price w/o waiting for a gb to come along.

great service time and time again. A+ in my book and hope you guys stay in business for a long time.

Z33dori
05-08-2008, 03:08 PM
good to hear this... i heard from many ppl that the shop was closing and then racing team was sold to Unser....

but glad to see all this is cleared up and that Orlando 240owners still have a place to get parts quick.