PDA

View Full Version : 1990 240sx SR20 *fresh rebuild*

clowery05
04-05-2008, 04:20 PM
UPDATE-spun a bearing and i dont have the time to deal with it now. price is lowered or looking to trade for a coupe.

name- Carter
Contact- PM or Cell 804-580-1690
Location- Lottsburg Va.
Price- 3500

first off if you dont like the car or price or anythign else dont bother posting. thanks.

Exterior- the car has been painted sometime before i got it its not the best job by far, and there are dings here and there, but no rust or major damage at all.

Interior- stock worn seats up front stripped rear and painted flat black. dash has one crack over the cluster. boost and fuel pressure guages. alpine cd player. apexi turbo timer.

Suspension- megan racing coilovers only have about 400 miles on them front and rear strut bars.

Wheels- 17X7 fronts(205 40) 17X9(235 45) rears brand new rear tires fronts have about 75% tread not sure what brand but one rash mark on front passenger wheel others are in great condition.

Motor- S13 SR20DET redtop with Black top head. block is painted chevy huga orange and valve cover is airbrushed in urban camo. new piston rings and rod bearings. head was purchased from Tophat Performance in Georgia. all new oem parts with intake and exhuast ports cleaned up and smoothed. ARP head studs Cometik thick metal head gasket. megan racing Exhuast manifold. airbrushed valve cover. cleaned and painted block. Koyo Rad. dual electric fans 3 inch downpipe coustom straight 3 inch exhuast. greddy intercooler. MBC. walboro fuel pump. ACT Clutch and pressure plate Exedy flywheel. stock turbo NO SHAFT PLAY. engine bay was painted hight temp gloss black.

prob forgetting some stuff. not excepting trades unless its for a stock clean S13 coupe plus cash or maybe a 4 door integra plus cash. car runs great pulls hard. never been to a track never raced or drifted. can keep the coilovers and let go for 7000 but that it the only thing i will remove to lower the price.

if you want more pics i can email them to you.

corriganjoshua
04-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Trust me with the rep you have your not telling anyone to bother not flaming your sale. If its a bad deal people are gunna say something to keep others from getting ripped off plain and simple, but bump for a clean car.

clowery05
04-05-2008, 04:38 PM
yeah i just dont want to get a bunch of lowball offers or comments from people who have no intention of buying.

clowery05
04-10-2008, 05:46 PM
first bump. Need this car gone

clowery05
05-02-2008, 10:48 AM
last bump. someone get this thing, great for a build.