PDA

View Full Version : 3rd-graders aimed to hurt teacher

k0uki
04-01-2008, 11:42 PM
kids are getting crazier these days
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080402/ap_on_re_us/children_s_plot;_ylt=ApbB.rXIqvFThSt5n07WFiSs0NUE

vodka2
04-01-2008, 11:44 PM
hahaha thats gangster... 300th post!!!

blasting_speed
04-01-2008, 11:53 PM
That's freakin' crazy. I mean..... Damn. I can't believe that. There must of been one kid from all of those kids that thought the whole thing up.

240love^_^
04-02-2008, 12:05 AM
WTF 3rd graders????

crazy little kids....

You just never know what they're thinking about.

Gnnr
04-02-2008, 12:27 AM
The purported target is a veteran educator who teaches third-grade students with learning disabilities including attention deficit disorder, delayed development and hyperactivity, friends and parents said.

These weren't regular kids.

eastcoastS14
04-02-2008, 12:31 AM
holy fuck.....kids are tapped

Farzam
04-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Those kids are fuckin wild.

Knock him out, cover up the windows, then stab that motherfucker...

Wow.

S13Boosts
04-02-2008, 01:22 AM
damn they doing big things LOL

SW20Racer
04-02-2008, 02:00 AM
remember the thread where someone asked "how many five year olds can you fight @ once"? and everyone was like "I'M A LUMBERJACK HARDASS!! RARRRGGHHH!!! GIVE ME HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN TO WAIL ON!"

all im gonna say is what now mofuka? yo shit gonna get STABBED IN THE FACE.

fliprayzin240sx
04-02-2008, 03:37 AM
I hope their parents beat their asses when they got home...

Pank
04-02-2008, 10:18 AM
the thing is, it was a teacher they attacked, so she cant really fight back untill absolutely necessary. If any one of us saw a "disabled" 8 year old coming at us with a knife, i'm pretty sure our first instinct would be to hit the kid as hard as possible untill he stopped coming at you with a knife.

corriganjoshua
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Thats ridiculous I wouldve been like ohh look I see a pokemon card on the floor and broke his face

flip3d
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
lol how many 11 year olds an you take? :P

240love^_^
04-02-2008, 10:30 AM
I hope their parents beat their asses when they got home...

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/Scully-xjw/WT-spoof-EvilKid.jpg:keke:

exitspeed
04-02-2008, 10:37 AM
hahaha thats gangster... 300th post!!!

STFU and quit posting. You are a goddamn moron.

This not gangster, it's fucking sad. Someone your age thinking it's cool or funny is pathetic.

Little bad ass kids. They need a good beating.

corriganjoshua
04-02-2008, 10:44 AM
And as the Oompa Loompa's say who is to blame..."The Mother And The Father"

jackjack
04-02-2008, 11:03 AM
damn thats crazy.............

i dont think i want kids. ungh.

SW20Racer
04-02-2008, 11:10 AM
daddy took away your myspace? KILL HIM.
teacher tells you "dont stand in your chair"? KILL HER
drive-thru slave @ mcdonalds fucks up your mcnugget order? KILL THEM ALL.

cisco240
04-02-2008, 11:15 AM
WTF is wrong w/ kids nowadays? I read that they are too young to be charged as adults (duh), and probably too young to be sentenced to a youth detention center. They are seeking juvenile charges against 2 girls, ages 9 and 10, who brought the knife & paperweight and an 8-year-old boy who brought tape. They face charges of conspiracy to commit aggravated assault, and both girls are being charged with taking weapons to school.

DUFFM4N
04-02-2008, 11:15 AM
thats whats wrong with the youth of today...people saying its "wrong" to discipline your child, or spank your kid...im a father, and best believe that when my daughter is old enough to understand right and wrong, she will be given spankings if and when its appropriate...

and i said spanking...NOT beating

AMERICA, SPANK YOU KIDS!

ESmorz
04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
thats whats wrong with the youth of today...people saying its "wrong" to discipline your child, or spank your kid...im a father, and best believe that when my daughter is old enough to understand right and wrong, she will be given spankings if and when its appropriate...

and i said spanking...NOT beating

AMERICA, SPANK YOU KIDS!

According to a recent study, kids who are spanked are far more likely to develop deviant sexual habits later on in life. hahaha

VROOOM
04-02-2008, 11:19 AM
and which study is this?

exitspeed
04-02-2008, 11:27 AM
According to a recent study, kids who are spanked are far more likely to develop deviant sexual habits later on in life. hahaha

I'd rather have my son have a fetish about wanting to be tied up before a BJ then wanting to kill someone.

justaKAiswear
04-02-2008, 11:30 AM
WTF is wrong w/ kids nowadays? I read that they are too young to be charged as adults (duh), and probably too young to be sentenced to a youth detention center. They are seeking juvenile charges against 2 girls, ages 9 and 10, who brought the knife & paperweight and an 8-year-old boy who brought tape. They face charges of conspiracy to commit aggravated assault, and both girls are being charged with taking weapons to school.

They unfortunately have parents who don't care enough to know what they are going or whats going on in their lives. AND live in a society where gratuitious violoence and freedom from responsibility is the norm... Its REALLY sad, some kids are just born into a situation where they have no shot....

Its still not an excuse for behavior like that.

jackjack
04-02-2008, 11:31 AM
I'd rather have my son have a fetish about wanting to be tied up before aBJ then wanting to kill someone.

you're a sick man..... i like your style :whip:

firelizard
04-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Yesterday was a good day to buy shares in Trojan and Durex's parent companies.

corriganjoshua
04-02-2008, 11:40 AM
I'd rather have my son have a fetish about wanting to be tied up before a BJ then wanting to kill someone.
:werd: Very well put haha

Bobafreak
04-02-2008, 11:51 AM
its crazy that 10yr old kids are thinking like mobster being disabled or not. They had the intention to do some serious damage.

ESmorz
04-02-2008, 12:02 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/knifeinlightsocketkid.jpg

and which study is this?

"University of New Hampshire sociologist Murray Straus asked 14,000 college students about their current sexual habits and their parents methods of discipline. Straus found that adults who were spanked the most were far more likely to partake in risky or sadomasochistic sex. They were also found to blur the line more between consensual sex and date rape."

SW20Racer
04-02-2008, 12:22 PM
"University of New Hampshire sociologist Murray Straus asked 14,000 college students about their current sexual habits and their parents methods of discipline. Straus found that adults who were spanked the most were far more likely to partake in risky or sadomasochistic sex. They were also found to blur the line more between consensual sex and date rape."

studies like this only serve to show me that there are a shitload more weak-minded people than i had hoped. growing up, my dad would beat me, not spank, but BEAT me bloody. and i have no problem telling the difference between "yes, put your lele in my buhgina" and "NO! KEEP YOUR DICK OUT OF MY MOUTH!" and while some kinky sex is fun, keep your high heels and hot wax the fuck away from my nutsack

shmiddy
04-02-2008, 12:36 PM
i blame rap and rock music lol

alindeman1989
04-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Thats nuts. Its pretty sad how some of the kids these day are.

cisco240
04-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Parent-"What do you have in your backback (insert girls' name)?"
Kid-"O, nothin mom, just a broken steak knife and handcuffs for a little class project."
Parent="OK, have fun at school today."

LB.Motoring
04-02-2008, 01:50 PM

explains alot of gf's huh guys?

OurOnePassion
04-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Oooooh. Don't fucking blame it on add/adhd and learning disorders. That shit ain't gonna make you wanna stab anyone. Unless there are underlying mental disorders that are yet full blown.

jskateborders
04-02-2008, 02:00 PM
nah cause then that bitch is gonna stab him with a broken steak knife

azndoc
04-02-2008, 02:06 PM
And the 2,547th reason why Jack isn't having kids.

Gnnr
04-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Oooooh. Don't fucking blame it on add/adhd and learning disorders. That shit ain't gonna make you wanna stab anyone. Unless there are underlying mental disorders that are yet full blown.

I'm not blaming their motives on that, just how they had a well thought out plan. People with learning disorders tend to be smarter when it comes to certain things.

OurOnePassion
04-02-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm not blaming their motives on that, just how they had a well thought out plan. People with learning disorders tend to be smarter when it comes to certain things.

Oh, I wasn't directing that to any one person. Just saying that it's become a good excuse to use for kids that don't behave well. It's automatically adhd if a kid makes a scene at school. Pisses me off and makes adhd/add look like it really is a bogus excuse because of it being handed out left and right. Then the people that really do have problems(aside from just needing an ass whoopin') get looked at like they don't really have a legit problem.