PDA

View Full Version : 91 Eagle Talon F/S F/T

dsmtuner23
04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
I am mostly looking for a trade for my car for a 240, but may sell it if the right offer comes along. I am just testing the waters i guess I may not end up selling it, if i can find a job that is. This car best time to date in the 1/4 mile is an 11.06, that will stay with it until I or the next person runs a 10 second 1/4 mile with it. After the car hit the low 11 mark it had basically maxed out the setup it had, and i didnt want to run Nitrous so i revamped the whole motor and basically went all out with this setup, but still with the intentions to keep it streetable. I know it will run 10's and its all set to go i just dont really have the money to keep it without a job. It does need 2 things though to be complete, a 3.5" GM MAF and MAF-Translator, which is about 300 dollars for both. If the person buys it however I will probably include it in the sale. Since I will end up buying a 240 eventually anyway I would like to trade but I would like something thats as clean as my car. My car is also the only one of its kind with this paint job that you will see, the paint color is Mustang red, the rear bumper should be repainted because someone was standing on the rear bumper and the paint got chipped off, but the car still looks great. Everything listed below only has 15 miles on it, including the block, because I just tested it out before putting it away for the winter, and I have driven it since because of the weather.

Mod List:

Manley I-rods
Wiseco Pistons 8:3:1
Aeromotive Fuel Rail
FIC 850cc Injectors
Aeromotive FPR
SS Lines for Fuel
DSM link
Eprom ECU
DNP Tubular Exhaust Manifold
2g ported 02 Housing
HKS 272 Cams
Venom Adjustable Cam Gears
Ported Race Head with all new Hardware
ARP Head Studs
4 Layer Manifold Gasket
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Greddy Type R BOV
Buscher Racing Race FMIC
HKS turbo timer
Greddy Profec B boost controller
New Water Pump
SBR 4500 Clutch
4-bolt rear end
17x8 5zigen FN-01RC Wheels
Falken FK-452 235-40-17 tires
Rotora Slotted Front rotors
Koyo Radiator
Power Enterprise Upper and Lower radiator hose
3 inch Thermal Exhaust with a custom sleeper muffler.
New Knock Sensor

Pics
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562170465UiVzbr

It is AWD and it has the 4 bolt rear end so it will be able to handle the power.

r0ccsteady
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
OMFG thats a bad ass car.. i fukin love dsm! wish i had the money or my 240 was good enough to trade.. GLWS.. damn that shit is a sexy beast.

EDT007
04-03-2008, 09:26 AM
I'm a DSM head too..what turbo are you running?

dsmtuner23
04-03-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm a DSM head too..what turbo are you running?

Its a turbo from slowboy racing its a GT-14 DBB turbo its very similar to a gt-35

wafflez66
04-03-2008, 05:58 PM
I love this car and all DSM's! VERY nice.