PDA

View Full Version : A Clinton as our first female president?

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Who else thinks that Chelsea, not Hillary, will be our first female president?

What is she? like 27? and she's campaigning for her mother, and quite well I'll tell you.

I mean, think about it; Hillary has broken all the barriers and has gotten the closest any woman has gotten to the presidency in history. Her father has already been president. In other terms, it's in her blood. I'm sure the conversation has been brought up in the Clinton house before.

Well, you know, who knows...

it's a long day

discuss.

BustedS13
04-01-2008, 05:25 PM
she's got the horse teeth, but other than that chelsea looks pretty good

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:28 PM
here is the NY Times' opinion of Chelsea. Keep in mind Hillary resided over NY so it may be a little bias but it's still Grove's opinion

"Chelsea is in many ways the ideal amalgam of her parents' political talents -- as Bill Clinton himself put it once, 'She has her mother's character and her father's energy.' Somehow, this product of two of the most adored and loathed politicians in recent history turned out well-adjusted and yet also incredibly, unmistakably like her parents. Like her father, Chelsea is, in fact, a big flirt (not something her mother is known for). Approached by a tall model-handsome college jock at the University of Utah, she literally batted her eyelashes at him. 'Hell-o!' she said in a Mae West tone before posing for a snapshot with him."

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:30 PM
she's got the horse teeth, but other than that chelsea looks pretty good

In the most elegant, and respectful way I could possibly say it:

I'd hit it.

SimpleS14
04-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Chelsea? President? I can see her being a senator...but not president.

She is not that attractive at all.

BustedS13
04-01-2008, 05:31 PM
In the most elegant, and respectful way I could possibly say it:

I'd hit it.

i'm with you
especially if it i could like, play air hockey with bill

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Chelsea? President? I can see her being a senator...but not president.

She is not that attractive at all.

I honestly believe that if she does become Senator, and with her whole life revolving around politics, it's just hard to believe that she's not, at least, going to make a solid run at the presidency.

Now, no one would blame her if she stops and lives comfortably with her parents money for the rest of her life and pops out a couple of kids.

jskateborders
04-01-2008, 05:34 PM
hillary seems like she doenst know when to let go.... so shes done. Chelsea better not be like her mother if she wants to win..

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:35 PM
i'm with you
especially if it i could like, play air hockey with bill

yes sir. That man knows how to party!!! Plus, you KNOW he's got a few BBW whores on the backside!

Bring on the fat bitches!!!!

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:38 PM
hillary seems like she doenst know when to let go.... so shes done. Chelsea better not be like her mother if she wants to win..

Hillary lost, but she's closing the gap so if the super delegates vote her in it wouldn't be such an outrage in the democratic party. The gap has honestly gotten so far away from her though that there WILL be a riot if the SDeligates elect Hillary over Obama.

bZeRk187
04-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Now, no one would blame her if she stops and lives comfortably with her parents money for the rest of her life and pops out a couple of kids.

Chelsea Clinton works for a hedge fund worth billions of dollars. I doubt she needs her parents money.

Phlip
04-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I am hoping that she stays away from it all together.
Hillary lost, but she's closing the gap so if the super delegates vote her in it wouldn't be such an outrage in the democratic party. The gap has honestly gotten so far away from her though that there WILL be a riot if the SDeligates elect Hillary over Obama.
Don't you see what she is doing? It's the classic 3rd-grader "if I can't have it, NO ONE can" approach... She will lose in the first real mandate we've ever seen (Ronald Wilson Reagan can come back from the dead and eat my ass) in our lifetimes, and if not she will have divided the party so horribly that Barack will lose in what is only slightly less of a landslide.

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-01-2008, 05:55 PM
I am hoping that she stays away from it all together.

Don't you see what she is doing? It's the classic 3rd-grader "if I can't have it, NO ONE can" approach... She will lose in the first real mandate we've ever seen (Ronald Wilson Reagan can come back from the dead and eat my ass) in our lifetimes, and if not she will have divided the party so horribly that Barack will lose in what is only slightly less of a landslide.

Not only that but Tucker Carleson was talking about, since McCain won the Rep nomination, there's been a TON of Republicans changing parties to vote for Hillary. The Republicans WANT the Democratic party to be in shambles and it's nothing but bad for our country.

BOROSUN
04-01-2008, 08:28 PM
i'm hoping in my life time we'll have a female president.

wait... not just any female like a hot/super beautiful brunette with a 42 d's & nice toned body. she always wears these suit mini skirts with white fitting botton up & a tie.

so, when my great gran kids ask me "who was the first girl president?"
i'll be like... "oh, __yada_yada___! damn she was a fione president. i used to get wet dreams about her."

Matej
04-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Wonder who the first transgender president will be!

ALTRNTV
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Wonder who the first transgender president will be!
He/she is already running. Her name is Hillary Clinton.

Matej
04-01-2008, 08:45 PM
He/she is already running. Her name is Hillary Clinton.
Hahaha saw that coming!

jackjack
04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-States/Hillary-Clinton/hillary-bill-clinton.jpg

DUFFM4N
04-02-2008, 12:58 PM
^HILL Clinton??? :loco:

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-02-2008, 01:00 PM
the bad thing is that it actually looks like HillDawg