PDA

View Full Version : norcal - hey help me out wanna drift too

sumfknguy
04-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey guys i've been in the car scene a while im 27 now so ive been into cars for friggen years. had my 240 for like friggen 6 years too, been through it all civics, is300's and the nissans moved on to mercedes and still have my 240 after all these times. anyhow ive always been a look pretty car guy but i dunno want to play around and start drifting looks fun anyone wanna show an old geezer a trick or two? would like to meet up somewhere on a sunday and see how its done in person watched some videos dont compute my mind is slower now a days. if so my treat for coffee and lunch / breakfast and stuff like that let me know whats up thanks guys....

HillaBean13
04-01-2008, 12:41 PM
aww if only you lived in So CaL we'd show ya its soo much fun. but if you cant find anyone ur best bet is to find an open parkinglot or something and just go for it. the best way to learn is to just go for it and try or watch the drift bible tells ya everything on how to drift!!!!

marcencar
04-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Im going to chime on this. Many people on zilvia do not support drifting on the streets. With that said, be safe and go to a sanctioned drift event where they allow ride alongs.