PDA

View Full Version : no license, but you get a M1 license?

pete_yaj
03-30-2008, 05:20 PM
ok,

I have a question guys and i hope i can get some answer from your guys...the question is...

If someone who has their License suspended...can they get a M1 license?

me and a friend is having a arguement over this 'cause he is the person that has a suspended L's and already bought a Motorcycle....I'm telling him that he can't cause since his License is already suspended...DMV can't go and issue him a M1 L's even if he passed the test...not until he gets his reg. L's back....

BustedS13
03-30-2008, 05:58 PM
isn't a motorcycle license a regular driver's license with notation that you can also ride a bike?

tell that chump to roll around on a 49cc scooter until he learns how to drive

also.... guy who already had his license suspended + motorcycle = SPLAT

pete_yaj
03-30-2008, 06:32 PM
i agree... to what you said...Its a whole different class driving permit....thats what he said...

steve_o1989
03-30-2008, 06:40 PM
I know that where I am from, a motorcycle license is just an endorsment added to the back of the license. It isn't a new license in its self. And they are not going to give him his motorcycle license until he has his regular drivers license back. Even if he wrote the test and passed on a suspended license, he wouldn't be able to put it to use until his suspension was over.

kornaz
03-30-2008, 07:03 PM
He won't get a M1 until his suspension is over for regular license. Period.

pete_yaj
03-30-2008, 07:09 PM
I believe that his license is suspended for unpaid tickets....I believe he told me that their was only 2 that is holding him frm getting his L's back....So, if thats the case...i'll let that mofo know..haha

ranger240
03-30-2008, 08:56 PM
tell him to get a tzr 50.. get some 70cc or something cylinders put in.. waste a grand or so having it built up and he just might be able to pull 50mph..

!Zar!
03-31-2008, 03:50 AM
More importantly, why is his license suspended?

I mean if he's too dumb to drive a car, what makes him think he can ride a bike?

Haha. Fools gonna die.

osus14
03-31-2008, 07:25 AM
More importantly, why is his license suspended?

I mean if he's too dumb to drive a car, what makes him think he can ride a bike?

Haha. Fools gonna die.

^ LOL !!!

But in ohio, Motorcyle License is an endorsement on your current license. if your license is suspended, so is your endorsement.