PDA

View Full Version : sunnys14

99maxgtr
03-30-2008, 02:28 PM
anyone ever get anything from this guy? i'ts been almost a week since i paypal'd him for some bumper lights and no word from him yet. i don't want this to be my first scam. i already set up a dispute with paypal. either way i don't like doing business with people who aren't prompt with responses, especially with alot of scammers etc...

cc4usmc
03-30-2008, 03:56 PM
he's local to me and he's got decent rep. I just bought something from him as well and didn't know where it was...turned out it went to my other address. But his communication isn't the greatest.

99maxgtr
04-01-2008, 09:26 AM
ok so he finally pm'ed me with a tracking number...overall until i get my package im still a bit wary..i probalby wouldn't do business with him again ...

pbcstylez
04-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Sonni is quick with AIM, you try that? hes usually not online

holemilk00
08-21-2011, 07:34 AM
Anyone heard from him lately? I've bought things from him in the past with no problems. But back in mid May I paid him for his Nismo motor and trans mounts and an S14 cluster and he hasn't been back on since and never shipped my stuff. Have to think something is seriously wrong because he's always been easy to deal with in the past. If anyone knows him locally I would greatly appreciate some sort of contact. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until it was too late for me to get a refund from paypal.