PDA

View Full Version : so i have a 240....

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 04:45 PM
with blown sr and no money...what should i do!?

all input is appreciated.

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 04:50 PM
sell it and get a cavalier....

ALTRNTV
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Give it to me. I'll make more use of it. :)

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
sell it and get a cavalier....
i have no plans on selling it lol.... i never really got a chance to enjoy the car

SW20Racer
03-27-2008, 04:55 PM

you need to contact this man RIGHT NOW. http://www.webslnger.com/hovercraft/solarcar.htm

ALTRNTV
03-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Well, you have no money, and the motor's blown.
Run it on hopes and dreams.

shade
03-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Sell it and get something practical. Set your priorities straight. If you can't pay, don't play.

ESmorz
03-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Holy shit. This is bananas.

I have a 240 too :rawk:

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM

i have no plans on selling it lol.... i never really got a chance to enjoy the car

K, your 19, you got no money, you got a broken car, what the fuck do you expect us to tell you???

Would you like us to start a "Get Badnews another SR" fund???

Better yet, do you want us to tell you to rob a muffucking bank to get some funds??? :duh:

You got 2 fucking options:

Ditch the car (part it or sell it outright) and atleast get a running car

or

Suck it up and let it sit for god knows how long till you save some $$$ and get another damn engine.

Do you really need to make a post like this to make you feel better?!?!

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 05:06 PM
Sell it and get something practical. Set your priorities straight. If you can't pay, don't play.

i have a dd already... i just want input on what i should do, as in engine, body, and interior wise...

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 05:07 PM
K, your 19, you got no money, you got a broken car, what the fuck do you expect us to tell you???

Would you like us to start a "Get Badnews another SR" fund???

Better yet, do you want us to tell you to rob a muffucking bank to get some funds??? :duh:

You got 2 fucking options:

Ditch the car (part it or sell it outright) and atleast get a running car

or

Suck it up and let it sit for god knows how long till you save some $$$ and get another damn engine.

Do you really need to make a post like this to make you feel better?!?!

nice... apologies i didnt explain myself right the first time.

2fast240
03-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Fix the fucking engine! Why do you want input on what to do if you have no money?? You make no sense. Go work your local street corner if you need money.

ALTRNTV
03-27-2008, 05:10 PM
It's your car. Do what YOU want to do to it.

I would:
-sell the blown SR
-put in a real engine, a KA
(I just opened up a can of worms) :keke:

:)

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 05:11 PM
i have a dd already... i just want input on what i should do, as in engine, body, and interior wise...

Youre still not making sense...you got a blown engine, why do you need input on anything else??? Fix the car and get it running...

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Fix the fucking engine! Why do you want input on what to do if you have no money?? You make no sense. Go work your local street corner if you need money.
i didnt say i want it fixed NOW... i never said i was broke either just said i dont have money... lemme put it like this imma fix the engine if un-repairable im just gonna swap it. i wanna know like what my options are as for interior, exterior, and suspension....for later reference.

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
You got no money...so what the hell can you mod when your broke?

I can name you all the shit in the world, but if you cant afford it, whats the point???

If you really need a fucking clue, do a damn search...stop acting like you're the only person whos ever had to mod a car in here. Look at what people have done to their cars and decide from there...

We're not here to hold your hands on shit like that...

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 05:32 PM
i never asked for you to hold my hand, did i? and im not acting like im the only person thats ever modded a car... i've seen there work and i respect them...that is why i asked... i also dont recall asking dicks for negative inputs... so get out.

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Guess you didnt get the Memo...zilvia.net are full of dicks...

xxbadnewzxx
03-27-2008, 05:37 PM
so far youre the only one thats showed it... you could have given advice like "if you dont have money for the engin focus on somethin else" but no you had to drink your five gallons of hatorade and let your mouth loose....instead of being like "this guys asking for help." i would give people help, but being new to the nissan community doesnt really help much does it!?

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Again, do a search, lurk around, you'd be surprised what you can find.

What you're asking is too fucking vague and everybody has personal preferences. Asking about what YOU should on YOUR own damn car is stupid. Again, ITS YOUR CAR.

As far as me being a dick, look at how you started this thread...its utterly useless/pointless. Put a decent train of thoughts into a post/thread before you post it up.

exitspeed
03-27-2008, 05:46 PM
so far youre the only one thats showed it...

Well I don't want to waste any time then...

I won't allow this to go any further. Wow dude, do you need people to tell you if you've wiped all the shit off your ass too?

This thread is just retarded.