PDA

View Full Version : Elementary Student Tasered at School

S14DB
03-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Taser Used On Student, 11

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An altercation at a local elementary school involving a Taser gun sent a student, 11, and school resource officer to a hospital on Thursday.

It happened at Moss Park Elementary in Orange County.

Authorities said the altercation happened during the school's morning announcements and both the student and officer were injured.
sponsor

The deputy Tasered the student after the student allegedly punched her in the face.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the student who was Tasered was trying to push another student into oncoming traffic.

Other students went to teachers to report the incident, and they said, that's when the student went crazy.

Parents are speaking out about the Tasering.

"Are they allowed to Taser children at that age?" one parent asked.

"There should be guidance counselors. The principal should have been there to calm the child down instead of having an officer do it," parent Cherley Constant said.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said they were a few teachers around. They said the 11-year-old shoved a desk and chair, started spitting at the teachers and refused to go to the principal's office.

"Kids are just getting crazy," another parent said.

The teachers called in the campus resource officer, but she said she was punched in the nose by the student. That's when she used her Taser gun.

"I think they should be able to restrain the child without having to Taser the child -- especially at such a young age," parent Brenda Aloiau said.

"I think there's a lack of discipline in the schools, and unfortunately, it's led to a lot of problems in the public schools. Teachers aren't allowed to touch children, but when you have a situation like this, what do you do?" parent Sarah Miller said.

School officials are not commenting on the incident.

"They didn't say anything. I tried to find out, but nobody was talking," one parent said.

Parents received a letter Thursday calling the Tasering a "last resort action that was taken by the school resource officer."

The 11-year-old had to have the prongs from the Taser removed at the hospital, and she is going to be arrested and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, disrupting a school function and resisting with violence. She will be taken to the juvenile detention center.

http://www.wesh.com/news/15722007/detail.html
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6149114&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

exitspeed
03-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Kid sounded like he deserved it. Little bad MF!

Bobafreak
03-27-2008, 03:13 PM

Dont be a babysitter lol.

SimpleSexy180
03-27-2008, 03:14 PM
good. toughen up our society. i bet the kids who saw that happen wont ever fuck around again.

driftn_silvia
03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
that was a good way to behave the child. better than beating him to heck, and getting sued for police burtality.

jackjack
03-27-2008, 03:22 PM
good. toughen up our society. i bet the kids who saw that happen wont ever fuck around again.

this is true.................. :naughty:

Kuzumi
03-27-2008, 03:23 PM
crazy story. sounds like domestic problems at the house...

TiNMAN
03-27-2008, 03:23 PM
dont tase me bro!

!Zar!
03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Hahaha. That kid had it coming.

If his ass was beat in the first place then this never would've happened.

Oh yeah.

Is she hawt!?

DUFFM4N
03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
no matter what we do as a form of "discipline" in schools, someone is ALWAYS going to have something negative to say about it...i mean yeah, maybe using a taser on the lil fuck was a bit much...but i mean, damn what are ya gonna do...sock em in the face and knock em out?

SiI40sx
03-27-2008, 03:25 PM
"She will be taken to the juvenile detention center."

CRAZZYYYYYYY fuckin kid! Honestly, the problem with kids these days is that theyre turning into smart little fuckers. "You can't hit me! If you do you go to jail!" I'd bet my life on it that thats the mentality they carry, and if that little girl got THAT crazy, I think tazing her was the best option. Think about it? 11 year olds are THAT weak and you would have to use SOME force to hold one down and try to handcuff them. Tazzing just shakes them up a little, calms the fucker down, and no real physical injury is left on them. I say + rep to that officer, she did good.

DreamN
03-27-2008, 03:27 PM
Do tasers have a setting mechanism or is it always the same jolt? If not, they should make a child setting lol

Tenchuu
03-27-2008, 03:28 PM
I agree, the kid had crossed the line. so he was trying to murder another child by pushing them into traffic and already struck an adult who tried to interfere, i would have beat the hell out of the kid. honestly what court is going to convict you for saving a child by physically restraining by any means nessairy his attempted murderer?

at least that is the angle i would put on it.

The deputy Tasered the student after the student allegedly punched her in the face.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the student who was Tasered was trying to push another student into oncoming traffic.

all a jury needs to hear

SiI40sx
03-27-2008, 03:29 PM
I think you guys totally missed it, but THE KID IS A GIRL

LongGrain
03-27-2008, 03:29 PM
that was a good way to behave the child. better than beating him to heck, and getting sued for police burtality.

Hahaha. That kid had it coming.

If his ass was beat in the first place then this never would've happened.

Oh yeah.

Is she hawt!?

it was a girl

Bobafreak
03-27-2008, 03:32 PM
As quoted "bitches be crazy." But guaranteed if you were a taser owner using it on your kids if a whole bunch of kids were acting a fool and yours were standing attention like soldiers parents would be like how do you do it? if they only knew..

ESmorz
03-27-2008, 03:35 PM
There are some "girls" at my school that I wouldn't fuck around with.

In fact just the other day police came to take this butch 6'2 like 250 pound beast woman who was on the football team away cause she beat the shit out of some bro and is apparently 18.

I'm really sad I didn't see it happen.

DUFFM4N
As quoted "bitches be crazy." But guaranteed if you were a taser owner using it on your kids if a whole bunch of kids were acting a fool and yours were standing attention like soldiers parents would be like how do you do it? if they only knew..

^^im telling your girl....hahaha :keke:

ManoNegra
Blame the parents, not enough as kicking on their part. When I was that age I had the urge to do some crazy shit now and then but the image of my dad and his belt buckle in my mind was usually enough to set me straight.

!Zar!
it was a girl

Did you miss the part where I asked if she was hot?

I said his as a figure of speech.

Jimmy Up
03-27-2008, 03:36 PM
The kid from The Omen??

eastcoastS14
03-27-2008, 03:41 PM
hahah wow epic failure on the schools part....idc what anyone says. tasering an 11 year old girl??? are you fucking kidding me??? thats your last resort? I hate to break it to you but if your a cop and you cant restrain an 11 year old without a taser then maybe you should find another line of work cause there are much tougher ppl out there then 11 year old girls. We had cops and security guards at my highschool and they managed to restrain some big ass teenagers using just their own strength....a taser is totally unnecessary in most situations nevermind this one...if some adult tasered my kid Id flip my shit...idc what my kid did. think about how big most 11 year old girls are. Im gonna go with my gut and say that this was an incompetent cop who totally wasnt expecting to get punched in the face....got caught off guard, panicked and went for her taser....this is like pepper spraying a kid, totally unnecessary.....seriously, how hard can an 11year old girl punch? I mean reeeeeally cmon...she punches you, you go after her and wrap your arms around her and shes not goin anywhere....like I said Ive seen cops restrain 6ft+ teenagers really trying hard to go at it with each other so give me a break....and anyone who says they would do the same thing....go drive by a middle school and tell me you couldnt fuck up every kid on the playground if you had to

LongGrain
03-27-2008, 03:46 PM
hahah wow epic failure on the schools part....idc what anyone says. tasering an 11 year old girl??? are you fucking kidding me??? thats your last resort? I hate to break it to you but if your a cop and you cant restrain an 11 year old without a taser then maybe you should find another line of work cause there are much tougher ppl out there then 11 year old girls. We had cops and security guards at my highschool and they managed to restrain some big ass teenagers using just their own strength....a taser is totally unnecessary in most situations nevermind this one...if some adult tasered my kid Id flip my shit...idc what my kid did. think about how big most 11 year old girls are. Im gonna go with my gut and say that this was an incompetent cop who totally wasnt expecting to get punched in the face....got caught off guard, panicked and went for her taser....this is like pepper spraying a kid, totally unnecessary.....seriously, how hard can an 11year old girl punch? I mean reeeeeally cmon...she punches you, you go after her and wrap your arms around her and shes not goin anywhere....like I said Ive seen cops restrain 6ft+ teenagers really trying hard to go at it with each other so give me a break....and anyone who says they would do the same thing....go drive by a middle school and tell me you couldnt fuck up every kid on the playground if you had to

amen bro, +1 for you.

Ca_Silvia
03-27-2008, 03:49 PM
I think you guys totally missed it, but THE KID IS A GIRL

Does the fact that she was a girl have anything to do with her actions of pushing kids into traffic. No

Does the fact that she is a girl have anything to do with her punching a cop in the nose. No

That crazy bitched deserved to get something, im not agreeing with the fact she got tased though. What kind of officer can't subdue a 11year old girl?

!Zar!
03-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Cop should've tazed her in the cooch.

vvtisupra
03-27-2008, 03:57 PM
and eyeball dfadfadfa

Sreds13
03-27-2008, 03:58 PM

Hold Up!!! Read that last paragraph again... It says SHE will be charged. The kid that was tasered was a girl, Holy shit! I can believe that the schools have come to the point of haveing officers on duty in elementary schools, WTF? but with shit like a girl trying to push another stundent in to on coming traffic I can understand. Teachers just need to start putting the foot down along with parents. I remember a kid tryied to attach my forth grade teacher and she throw his ass to the floor and held him down while she waited for the principle to come. Something has to happen or when we all get old and these little shits are starting to run the country we'll be more FCUKED then we have been with BUSH...
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

!Zar!
03-27-2008, 04:01 PM
I say they put her ass in man jail for a week.

That'll set her straight.

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Cop should've tazed her in the cooch.

Pussy PUNCH HER!!!:bigok:

Iono, I would have tased the bitch too depending on the circumstances, that circumstance would be her being a complete utter danger to everybody else. If she was in the process of attempting to push other kids into oncoming traffic, I would have tased her then beat her fucking ass with a baton for being a dumb bitch...I dont care if she's 11, I dont remember being a complete fuck up like that at 11. Hell, I know whats right or wrong by the time I was fucking 6!!! I sure hell KNOW that pushing somebody in front of oncoming traffic is one of the dumbest shit I could ever pull...:tweak:

How would you feel if your kid was the kid that almost got pushed into on coming traffic? How would you reacted? Would you have said "oh its okay, she's 11, she can push my kid in front of an 18 wheeler...." Teach her a painful lesson now, not later when she could go to jail for real...

Bobafreak
03-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Is it just me noticing the violence in schools are becoming how they are in jail houses?

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Also, lastly, read the first couple of lines, the officer had to go to the hospital...I would take it that she got hit hard enough?

SiI40sx
03-27-2008, 04:14 PM
I dunno about you guys but for some reason the thought about fucking little kids up is freakin halirious, Im sick I know!!! It's cool though I know bernie got my back on this one :)

StaticX27
03-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Tasing the kid leaves no permenant damage, its a jolt that makes it so they can't move for a short period of time. In that regard, the officer reacted appropriately as opposed to relying on brute strength against an 11 year old. If the cop used brute force it would have either been a sexual harrassment case or an excessive force case against the cop. You know any parent would have pushed for that if physical strength was involved.

I teach at a Jr High school and I have to really watch what happens. Hell, I made a kid run laps as punishment (band practice), and I had an army of parents ready to crucify me, saying I was being too cruel. Yes, I have a number of kids that act up, and I really can't do anything to them without losing my job. Kinda sucks doesn't it? I'm a pretty reasonable person and wouldn't get excessive with the kid, but parents really need to bring back the good old days of belt buckles and backhands.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat <-- truth in many ways.

OptionZero
03-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Preventing kid pushed into traffic and punishing kid for punching a school cop > kid getting tasered

why does anyone care if that kid had to get two prongs removed? it's better than removing bits and pieces of another little kid from the hood of a car

1ZlowZ
03-27-2008, 04:25 PM
That girl is almost as crazy as my ex girlfriend... Sad sad...

Tenchuu
03-27-2008, 04:26 PM
word. taser is more humane than possibly breaking an arm or finger restraining someone. that and restraint does leave bruises and most likely cuts from taking them to the ground.

that and why would you want to work your ass off tackling and pinning down a wild kid for an unspecified period of time vs a quick taser shot that will make them think twice about acting up again.

murda-c
03-27-2008, 04:28 PM
wtf. i watched a cop knee a guys head into the curb a few days for resisting.

I am confident that a backhand to the face and a headlock is enough to keep an 11 year old in check.

OptionZero
03-27-2008, 04:29 PM
wtf. i watched a cop knee a guys head into the curb a few days for resisting.

I am confident that a backhand to the face and a headlock is enough to keep an 11 year old in check.

we have no idea how far away the cop was or how much time he had before the other kid was pushed into traffic

any tasing a kid is damn funnier

sikkk240
03-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Dont Tase Me Bro!

murda-c
03-27-2008, 04:38 PM
we have no idea how far away the cop was or how much time he had before the other kid was pushed into traffic

any tasing a kid is damn funnier

she didn't use the taser until after she got punched.

Though i guess a taser is better than the kick in the heart i'd probably have given the kid.

eastcoastS14
03-27-2008, 04:42 PM
you guys need to read the story again....sounds like the girl got in trouble outside then she tweaked when they tried to send her to the office and she was tweaking out inside the school on teachers and the cop hence the "she pushed a desk and chair" part....sounds like she was in the school and wouldnt go to the office.....so it wasnt like the cope tasered her to prevent her from pushing someone into the street. but seriously if this is anything like my HS they are probably blowing things out of proportion, Id bet that the girl was probably fighting someone else and the fight got pretty damn close to the street but thats it...schools love to do that, kids spaz out on teachers and the school claims that the kid assaulted them....or kids fight and one kid kicks the other so now its assault with a deadly weapon cause a shoe is "a deadly weapon"....and once again anyone who says this girl deserved it...Ill wait til you have kids and they are 11 then Ill go taser them to the floor and see if you have anything to say about it....im sure you'd want to have a few words with me other than "oh my kid deserved it"

Mi Beardo es Loco
03-27-2008, 04:44 PM
can anyone else smell another single teen mother?

2fast240
03-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Taze the biach!!! "Dont taze me bro!!!" haha, sounded like it was warrented in the situation, the officer must have been pretty hard to have to go to the hospital.

S14DB
03-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Cliff Notes:
-Girl tries to push classmate into road.
-Band teacher sees her and tells her to stop.
-Girl says fuck yo couch and goes to class.
-Band teacher goes to her class and Band teacher and home room teacher try to talk to her about it.
-Girl throws shit storm in class. desks and chairs are thrown.
-School Officer goes to class to drag kid to principle.
-Girl punches officer in the nose. Officer tasers her.
-Both goto Hospital.

It's not like she was holding the other kid out in trafic.

Any adult, let alone a cop that gets beat up by a 11yr old girl really fails. Anyone should be able to twist her arm and trip her to the ground and knee her in the back till more people show up.

sac
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
^^ true. Still would like to know how far away from this little girl the cop was. Guess it was just that time of the month..
can anyone else smell another single teen mother?
haha.. not that it will do much but +rep for that..

Someone said earlier that little kids are beginning to become little smart fucks that say shit like "you cant hit me, you will go to jail" hell if i would have said that to my old man, he would have stuck his boot up my ass and whipped me with a belt. If you have ever seen "That 70's Show" my dad is kinda like Red Forman. Kids bitch about way to much. And go crazy. I read this thing one time that this kid threw a hammer and struck his mother in the forehead causing her to have 13 stiches in her scalp. All because she took away his Pokemon cards...

98s14inaz
03-27-2008, 05:37 PM

I concur. Little $hit deserved it.

airsoft
03-27-2008, 05:43 PM
My question is... WTF have her parents been teaching her?????????????????????

jibanez
03-27-2008, 06:40 PM
damn kids...

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2008, 07:05 PM
^^ true. Still would like to know how far away from this little girl the cop was. Guess it was just that time of the month..

haha.. not that it will do much but +rep for that..

Someone said earlier that little kids are beginning to become little smart fucks that say shit like "you cant hit me, you will go to jail" hell if i would have said that to my old man, he would have stuck his boot up my ass and whipped me with a belt. If you have ever seen "That 70's Show" my dad is kinda like Red Forman. Kids bitch about way to much. And go crazy. I read this thing one time that this kid threw a hammer and struck his mother in the forehead causing her to have 13 stiches in her scalp. All because she took away his Pokemon cards...

Dont forget the kid who killed his dad because he took away his myspace...:bigok:

HyperTek
03-27-2008, 07:54 PM
todays youth is shit.. the parents are probably 16 years old and shit.. or dont know much english or aint really too bright on raising a kid.

so uhh yah..

if the parents dont straighten their kids out.. someone else in society will.

I dont care if the kid was a girl.. Gender shouldnt be an issue, you act up, you face the consequences.

aa87
03-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Omg! a girl?!?!

Equal rights, Equal fights!

S14DB
03-27-2008, 08:34 PM
My question is... WTF have her parents been teaching her?????????????????????
Muay Thai

trsilvias13
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
How big is that girl I wonder? Some 11 yr old are as big as an 18 yr old.

Anywho, guy or girl, if they behave like this, teachers should have the right to beat down the studen no matter what. The officer should been competent enough to take down a 1 or 25 yr old, not matter what. The girl should have gotten more than taser. Put her in man jail.

blasting_speed
03-27-2008, 08:50 PM
I wonder if she was black, or a spoiled white girl.

!Zar!
03-27-2008, 09:12 PM
I wonder if she was black, or a spoiled white girl.

What the fuck?

I'm about to negrep you.

Preemptive warming.

=)

ESmorz
03-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Lets not forget at 11 years old a lot of girls are more physically capable then boys.

eastcoastS14
03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
What the fuck?

I'm about to negrep you.

Preemptive warming.

=)

blasting speed is black as well if im not mistaken.....

98s14inaz
03-28-2008, 08:55 AM

I have to disagree with you. When child does things like an adult they are no longer a child. A child attempted to murder another student...adult crime. The child then punched a LEO in the face...adult crime. Instead of beating down the child and possibly harming her physically (sued, you touched me) the LEO decided that tazing the child was the least damaging course of action to de-escalate the situation. The only long term effect that girl will suffer is her pride was damaged. I applaud the officer for the clear thinking and for the choice of a less then lethal option.

Work in a school and you will understand how dangerous these kids can be, not just their actions but their knowledge of how to manipulate the system. They honestly believe they are untouchable. I feel tazing is a good alternative to achieve submission in unruly students who refuse to comply with authority figures.

The parents should be fined for not raising their child to respect authority figures. Ultimately the child is responsible for her actions but the parents share in the blame because they let her reach a point where she attempted to murder another student.

Antihero983
03-28-2008, 09:40 AM
does pedo bear approve?

steve shadows
03-28-2008, 10:47 AM

If it has to be a taser fine, personally I think we should go back to paddles

SimpleS14
03-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Man...i really wonder what is up with her parents. If she was like that with me I would give her the backhand. The officer did the most logical thing as it doesn't leave any physcial scars or wounds. Then again picking her up and holding her over the shoulders could have done something.

I just think that this girl will grow up to be quite violent/bitchy (including angry rough sex) and probably hate cops with a passion.

Dont forget the kid who killed his dad because he took away his myspace...:bigok:

Are you serious?

blasting_speed
03-28-2008, 02:20 PM
What the fuck?

I'm about to negrep you.

Preemptive warming.

=)

The truth hurts.

98s14inaz
03-28-2008, 03:57 PM
If it has to be a taser fine, personally I think we should go back to paddles

Hell yes, straightened my ass out a few times. I even got to sign it, a privilege reserved for repeat offenders.