PDA

View Full Version : S13 Coupe Shell For Sale ASAP socal

USCdrifter
03-26-2008, 01:44 PM
:aw: I have a '92 s13 coupe shell for sale. I have it currently stored at a buddy's shop which I need to have moved by this Sunday 03/23.

Car has a clean title and is completely stripped down. The car has been sitting for a while so besides some dust, the body is straight and pretty clean. Currently semi primered and a half built roll cage. Besides the primer, I never finished paint due to a previous body guy that bailed and time constraints. The cage, once again, was half completed by a cage guy that bailed half way through the project. Never finished the project due to the disappointments of broken promises and time constraints. Parts are scattered around, but once we clear everything out of the shop I'll throw in any parts that I can find with the package.

Rolling chassis that will need to be either towed or trailered out. Vehicle is located in Torrance, CA. I will be at the shop clearing out personals and parts. Email me @ [email protected] I'll be checking my email frequently.

Thanks
Chris

Project P
03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
you still need this out?

joshchewuhh
03-26-2008, 02:53 PM
im in torrance how much?
clean title?

i can look at it today

USCdrifter
03-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Thank you for your interest...Here are some further details:

This is a copy and paste of email responses that I've been sending people.

5 spd
no sunroof
Harness - engine/dash? should be somewhere in the shop.
Glass condition - Good.
Body panels missing - front end

The car has been sitting in my buddy's shop for quite a while. A lot of parts were removed from the car or may still be in the car. I haven't seen it in a few months.

Liked I said in my post, I'll throw in whatever I can find in the show that belongs with the car.
The car is currently running on r33 gts/300zx brakes as well

I live and work in Irvine so its really hard for me to take pics of the car. The main hoop of the cage is welded in place. There are 2 dog legs running straight to the trunk. One of the dog legs in running to the front was not positioned properly. I wanted the cage guy to fix it and he bailed. The back half is solid, the front half needs to be fixed. The car is completely gutted and all of the tar has been removed by dry ice.

I have an s13 front end conversion for the car that I will throw in if I can find them in the shop. No guarantees. At one point, I had a lot of parts for the car, but I haven't been to the shop in months. I dont have any guarantees that they're all still there. Like I said earlier, I'll throw in whatever I can find.

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I'll be keeping a list of people. I will not be available to show the car till Sunday. If you email me, I can try and find some pics to send out when I get home.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Chris

let5l1de
03-26-2008, 04:53 PM
pm sent

btw: was it the red one?

USCdrifter
03-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Yes. Red or partially red and primered.

fdaze
03-26-2008, 10:20 PM
how much for the shell

Dominic Axelson
03-26-2008, 10:55 PM
^^ what he said and any pics??

91240sxgtr
03-27-2008, 09:17 AM
intrested in it as well send pictures unk[email protected]

USCdrifter
03-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the interest. Please email me a request for pics with an offer at [email protected] I will look for pics when I get home. Sorry. I don't really post on forums much so it will be easier to send pics via email.

Phlip
03-27-2008, 02:35 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=109059