PDA

View Full Version : 1995 240sx Kouki 1JZGTE T70 AEM EMS

Dragonsi
03-26-2008, 02:41 AM
1995 240sx Kouki 1JZGTE T70 AEM EMS

Hey I am considering selling my 99% finished project because . The car is extremely fast and well built. The car has been in Florida its whole life, it has no rust, and from what I can tell it hasn't had any body work. It has 104k miles on the chassis, and 1500 miles since the swap.

What it needs:
The car needs a retune and paint to be perfect. I had it tuned on a base tune in FL, but when it got here to Chicago, the tune was not working with the drastic change in weather. I do have the dyno of the baste tune done in Fl, it dynoed at 389 whp, given high 80% humidity and no messing with time. I am waiting until later march to have it retuned since the weather conditions will be right. It has no heat or A/C. The car also needs paint and seats. The speedometer does not work, you can get it at 2jzswap.com, the tachometer does work though. It needs a few other small things.

The only trade I would consider is for a stock or very few mods 300zxtt 5spd + Cash. The price is 16500 FIRM!!!! If no one is interested, it will come off the market at the end of April and I will be back for summer vacation and I will keep and finish the car. There is over 20k in parts alone excluding labor. The car still needs about 2-3k(paintjob, tune, seats) at retail cost to finish.

The car has the following:

Body:
Kouki conversion
Beaten up M sport style Kit or usdm kouki bumper+lip
It will come with z33 base wheels/tires

Engine/drivetrain:
Soarer 1jzgte w/ soarer r154
Spec Stage 2 Clutch
shifter extended
2jzgte AEM EMS wired to 1jzgte
HKS 272's
HKS cam gears
Master Power t70 turbo .68 exhaust
Koyo radiator
1000 CC injectors w/ custom fuel rail
dual Walbro 255lph
AEM fuel Pressure regulator
Buddy Club spec II
TIAL external wastegate
Tial BOV
S15 HLSD

Suspension/Brakes:
Buddy Club racing spec coilovers
Z32 front brakes
SS front brake lines

If you are serious call me, pm me for my phone #. Or Pm me your #. I don’t really need to sell it; in fact, I know I will regret it. But it’s starting to get ridiculous to only have this as my only mode of transportation. So I’m going to get a daily, eventually a 300zx tt and a daily. Please e-mail me for pics.

fusionsrt4
03-26-2008, 10:28 AM
please send pics to [email protected] very intrested but would like to see what the car looks like first im in IL as well!

Phlip
03-26-2008, 02:51 PM
You have pics, please post them:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=109058