PDA

View Full Version : Gone Missing (( Hellonfire ))

NI_YON_Zenki
03-15-2008, 05:20 AM
This tread is in no manner to flame, accuse, or complain about the way a fellow member has represented his name.

Killswitch Performance has a payment sent by myself sometime ago. this payment was for a product posted online for sale by the fellow Zilvian, His alias here is "HellonFire"

If ANYONE knows this gent, personally, professionally, please let him know that NI_YON_Zenki simply wants what he payed for (thee! exact product) and correctly owns. and to have him get in immediate contact with me to resolve the situation in a professional manner.

I will state, it was my "mistake" call it that as it MAY be, I did send a money order (paypal was unavailable at this time) half through this nation to someone I barely know. I felt confident in his ways as my own to keep up on the transaction. until one day, he tells me he has the flu, after he receives the cash, and that the part will be shipped out the very next day. 3 weeks later, nothing.:bash:

I am a patient man. I feel for anyone who works and comes down with some ailment that stalls em. .. .but this is Completely selfish. I work for my dough just as anyone else, including this Duke, & he plays me like this?:nono:

Dude. .. .

And thank you to all viewing, and possibly covering this incident with seriousness. Cause at this time. even of the amount payed. I could have used that for other things, if I knew this individual was that type of dude.

Dude?

HyperTek
03-18-2008, 12:53 AM
ANy word yet?

HyperTek
03-18-2008, 01:53 PM
I pmed him, no reply

HellonFire
03-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey, just found this thread. I actually sent you a PM earlier asking for you address, as I can use it to look up the shipment. Please reply to that PM, and we will have this situation resolved asap. :)

Sorry for the wait, and if there is anything I can do, let me know.

Tyler