PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 91 240sx

xkamikazestormx
02-28-2008, 07:37 PM
TODAY AT ELCAMINO COLLEGE BETWEEN 12:15-3:45PM. YES I HAD A 2WAY PAGING ALARM SYSTEM AND A KILL SWITCH!

license plate 3LWU840

color : black

mods on the car:

exterior:
silvia front end
retrofitted bosch xenon projectors
kouki tail lights
kouki type x wing

suspension/brakes:
q45 front brakes
stainless steel brake lines
tanabe underbrace
spl tension rods
circuit sports ruca
circuit sports toe rod
kyb agx/ tein stech
noname front strut bar
no name rear strut bar

edit: B&M shortshifter
also had a HUD cluster with a sr tach with a crack on the clear plastic cover (leftside)
motor:
redtop sr20
hks downpipe

had 2 10" subs

and some sparco 17x7 +45 rims that i was borrowing from my friend...

****ed up rockerpanel cause i hit a curb (passenger side)
dents on passenger side quarter panel

ill let the pics do the talking (this is before my friends wheel and before i hit a curb)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010408.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010406.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010405.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010404.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010403.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010396.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010395.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/P1010393.jpg

before my silvia frontend
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/car%20pix/DSC00710.jpg

recent picture
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00355.jpg

give me a call 310 897 7508 if you see this car ANYWHERE

thanks!

DALAZ_68
02-28-2008, 07:39 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK another :rant:

im open eyes for u aswell

did ur alarm not go off...

sillydrift
02-28-2008, 07:43 PM
dam! another 240, sorry to hear about your loss, ill keep an eye out for you

CrimsonRockett
02-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Parked outside correct?

Alarms and killswitches mean nothing to a tow truck.

Hope you get it back in one piece.

an_orange_s2k
02-28-2008, 07:48 PM
wtffff i jus posted on another thread...hope u find the guy man

hustlervibes
02-28-2008, 07:52 PM
DUDE! WTF?! This is getting stupid. I hope you find it :(

P_856
02-28-2008, 07:54 PM
wtf another one hope u get her back man thats one clean sil80

xfallen1x
02-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Damn it! :rant: This isht is killing me. Sorry to hear that bro I'll keep my eyes open for sure. A buddy of mine had told me about a RHD black sileighty he saw the other day here in the Valley but doesn't fit your cars description. I hope you get her back.

zilvia_brothers
02-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Damn! another one...i'll keep my eye out for it

916S14
02-28-2008, 08:00 PM
holy shit guys, i'm reading like 3 new ones every day now. This is getting ridiculous. I really hope they dont take much....better yet take nothing at all.

xkamikazestormx
02-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Parked outside correct?

Alarms and killswitches mean nothing to a tow truck.

Hope you get it back in one piece.

no. it was parked in the school parking structure. and trust me to get a tow truck under there would be abitch.

qt_240
02-28-2008, 08:15 PM
w0w... your car was really clean.. i hope for the best man..

hustlervibes
02-28-2008, 08:18 PM
no. it was parked in the school parking structure. and trust me to get a tow truck under there would be abitch.

Does your school have cameras by any chance? Did you talk to school security?

xkamikazestormx
02-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Does your school have cameras by any chance? Did you talk to school security?

yup already did. first thing i did is file a police report.

and its gay cause they dont have cameras down there ...

checking craiglist and ebay right now for my parts.

luisgonz
02-28-2008, 08:30 PM
yup already did. first thing i did is file a police report.

and its gay cause they dont have cameras down there ...

checking craiglist and ebay right now for my parts.

They follow your time of when your there and not. Its a common stalker type of deal. I really hope you find it Im on the look out in Los Angeles/MidCity .

adrians_s13
02-28-2008, 08:46 PM
:mad: that really sucks man.... really.

when I thought my car got stolen at the Cal Poly Pomona parking structure, I found out that they don't even have cameras... :down:

s13gold
02-28-2008, 08:51 PM
damn!!!!!!

fucken thieves.

cxlo8331
02-28-2008, 08:51 PM
dammit, this is outa control!
sorry to hear another one gone.
hope you get it back.

240love^_^
02-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Holy Crap!
This is getting ridiculous....
(This makes me think twice about whether or not I want to bring my car up north to school with me...so many stolen 240's lately its a scary thought)
I hope you find her!!!!!

xkamikazestormx
02-28-2008, 09:05 PM
don drive your car to school. i fucking regret it now.

better yet, im not even sure if i want to get another 240. i dont want to build it up again just for some douche bag thieves to take it again.
this was my first car and i had this shit for like 6 years, and in 3 hours. BAM gone.

MikeisNissan
02-28-2008, 09:23 PM
what is going on?!?!?!

Teddy
02-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Keep this shit at the top!

Here, pics of the rocker panel damage:

http://a902.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_432b0cd6b0532e85e00cdeeceec2ce9d.jpg

http://a893.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/l_59f9398e7a9780895a314c608ea7a18c.jpg

xkamikazestormx
02-28-2008, 10:23 PM
thanks teddy!

DALAZ_68
02-28-2008, 11:00 PM
this shit pisses me off on the real....:squint:

r6_240sx
02-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Man this makes me real mad when its someone I know personally. :mad:

andmattsayd
02-28-2008, 11:17 PM
damn....240's are dissapearing left and right in so cal!!
what the hell!?!? sorry for the loss..

SiI40sx
02-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Dude honestly if i was you, from the sounds of it they had a tow truck cuz i DOUBT they knew what was up with the killswitch AND alarm? No fuckin way. DO THIS, drive ALL around the blocks near where your ride got stolen, and hunt down some cameras, and beg the owners of those units to see if they caught anything, tow truck your actually car driving anything.

xkamikazestormx
02-29-2008, 12:29 AM
ya i thought it was a tow truck too but its really hard to get a tow truck under there and also do it without anyone noticing the alarm going off. cause i did have a tilt sensor on there too.

and there is absolutely no cameras anywhere around my school.

edit: IF anyone knows someone whos getting rid of their s13 or s14 kouki for super cheap LMK (just the shell is ok) even if they dont find it im coming back to the 240 scene!

Teddy
02-29-2008, 12:43 AM
edit: IF anyone knows someone whos getting rid of their s13 or s14 kouki for super cheap LMK (just the shell is ok) even if they dont find it im coming back to the 240 scene!

Thats what I wanna hear ryota!

adrians_s13
02-29-2008, 12:50 AM
:-/

damn... its like I read these threads every now and then... but this one really hit close to home....

luisgonz
02-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Dude honestly if i was you, from the sounds of it they had a tow truck cuz i DOUBT they knew what was up with the killswitch AND alarm? No fuckin way. DO THIS, drive ALL around the blocks near where your ride got stolen, and hunt down some cameras, and beg the owners of those units to see if they caught anything, tow truck your actually car driving anything.

All I can say what was the kill switch used for, If it was used for starter disable then you fail. If it was used to block the power lead wire to the pump you fail again. Kill switch's are always used in the wrong way. If they used a tow trunk then they are stupid to waste being caught and have there tow truck auction off. Most bet will go to they have been seeking you out for some time. They could have broken into it before and checked it out for weakness. This is just my $0.02

DALAZ_68
02-29-2008, 01:08 AM
All I can say what was the kill switch used for, If it was used for starter disable then you fail. If it was used to block the power lead wire to the pump you fail again. Kill switch's are always used in the wrong way. If they used a tow trunk then they are stupid to waste being caught and have there tow truck auction off. Most bet will go to they have been seeking you out for some time. They could have broken into it before and checked it out for weakness. This is just my $0.02

sadly thats what im thinking...

shits so gay man...

eli_eli
02-29-2008, 01:30 AM

give the guy a break man, he just had his car stolen...instead of bashing like half of you here on zilvia are here for, and making ur post pointless...maybe say what the kill switch should have been on instead pointing the negatives only....and make those 0.02 worth something....anyway....to the OP...hope you get it back man...best of luck....i used to go to el camino too, and i am pretty sure they could have gotten a tow truck in there, from how i remember it, maybe post a paper or around the garage to see if anyone saw anything...just a thought, ive had a car stolen...sucks big time...best of luck to you again bud

sileightyfreak
02-29-2008, 01:37 AM
give the guy a break man, he just had his car stolen...instead of bashing like half of you here on zilvia are here for, and making ur post pointless...maybe say what the kill switch should have been on instead pointing the negatives only....and make those 0.02 worth something....anyway....to the OP...hope you get it back man...best of luck....i used to go to el camino too, and i am pretty sure they could have gotten a tow truck in there, from how i remember it, maybe post a paper or around the garage to see if anyone saw anything...just a thought, ive had a car stolen...sucks big time...best of luck to you again bud
i agree, cut him sum slack... yo ryota, ill keep an eye out in the 562 area and ill give u a call if n e thing comes up. david told me everything earlier today. thats really fucking messed up bro.

luisgonz
02-29-2008, 01:37 AM

Im not bashing on him, But if he did install the kill switch then yes.I cant say what it should be used for Because that would give away my cars and every car I have done them ON. You fail And this is a Pointless post just like yours. You cant post somethings on the internet. Let the thief's do their work. Im not going to hand it out to them so ez. I will give +rep for not knowing what you really wanted to say. I also said I feel your pain. Im not one of those fucktards on zilvia( you know who you are) I help As much as I can.

driftage240
02-29-2008, 01:47 AM
omg i dont know what to do anymore..u guys down to use my car as bait..and stalk my car and kill those that attemp to steal it...sorry for the loss man my buddies 240sx got taken on friday!!

eli_eli
02-29-2008, 01:54 AM
Im not bashing on him, But if he did install the kill switch then yes.I cant say what it should be used for Because that would give away my cars and every car I have done them ON. You fail And this is a Pointless post just like yours. You cant post somethings on the internet. Let the thief's do their work. Im not going to hand it out to them so ez. I will give +rep for not knowing what you really wanted to say. I also said I feel your pain. Im not one of those fucktards on zilvia( you know who you are) I help As much as I can.

i said exactly what i wanted to say...you dont need to make your kill switch tricks public...lol...obviously...i wouldnt post mine either, theres other ways around it...nothing against you man...i just mentioned that you pointed out the negatives and telling the guy he fails...thats all

luisgonz
02-29-2008, 01:59 AM
i said exactly what i wanted to say...you dont need to make your kill switch tricks public...lol...obviously...i wouldnt post mine either, theres other ways around it...nothing against you man...i just mentioned that you pointed out the negatives and telling the guy he fails...thats all

If I dont tell him he fails in what/lacks area then he will never know. I glad you get it. Lets stay on topic. If I see your car I will ram it.

RiversideS13
02-29-2008, 02:17 AM
i am sorry to hear that. can you post up the google map of your stolen site so maybe we can have better idea about the situation?
anyway, i will look out in 909/951 area

MtxWrl
02-29-2008, 03:06 AM
yo this is some bullshit! but i got my boys with their ear to the ground and if they hear of anything i will be hit up! i remember the day you got it back from being painted you were so excited.... now this =[ hopefully tomorrow i will get a call but who knows... keep this shit to the top!

edit - when the fuck did i get three red squares??? i was cool with only 1 hahaha

xkamikazestormx
02-29-2008, 04:34 AM

1) i would not post up where i installed my kill switch. so you would never know and i can tell you its not those 2.
2) i am electronically inclined and not stupid
3) dont assume things and call people out.
4) if youve never got your shit jacked before, you would not say the shit your saying right now.

to other ppl - thanks man, i hope i get it back but well see ...

240sx_LE
02-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Number 7..? This shit is getting out of hand. Sorry for your loss man, hope you get her back in one piece.

SiI40sx
02-29-2008, 09:25 AM
ya i thought it was a tow truck too but its really hard to get a tow truck under there and also do it without anyone noticing the alarm going off. cause i did have a tilt sensor on there too.

and there is absolutely no cameras anywhere around my school.

No cameras at all? Come on now, a gas station, a dealership ANYTHING. Think like those fuckers, if you jacked a car which way would you go?? Theres only so many options you can take, there HAS to be a camera somewhere, just keep looking man.

P.S Karma always unfolds

xkamikazestormx
02-29-2008, 12:02 PM
no cameras. no gas station no dealerships, theres nothing around my school that has a camera pointing at the streets.

btw no word of the car yet

luisgonz
02-29-2008, 12:12 PM
1) i would not post up where i installed my kill switch. so you would never know and i can tell you its not those 2.
2) i am electronically inclined and not stupid
3) dont assume things and call people out.
4) if youve never got your shit jacked before, you would not say the shit your saying right now.

to other ppl - thanks man, i hope i get it back but well see ...

Im really sorry about your car, And if I made it seem I called you out on it. I just hate waking up and seeing a another stolen car thread. And as far as having a car stolen, Guess what yes, Tried like 8 times and they never took it. It was a honda.

DALAZ_68
02-29-2008, 12:17 PM
i just wanna go on the record to say Luisgonz knows what hes talking about and isnt spitting out shit

he's a great guy to know in the 240 scene...

xkamikazestormx
02-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Im really sorry about your car, And if I made it seem I called you out on it. I just hate waking up and seeing a another stolen car thread. And as far as having a car stolen, Guess what yes, Tried like 8 times and they never took it. It was a honda.

so your honda never got jacked so all the sudden your the master of kill switches?

i just wanna go on the record to say Luisgonz knows what hes talking about and isnt spitting out shit

im not saying hes not a great guy. ive seen his car in person and i love it. looks nice as hell ( if its the same person i think it is)

sorry if i came out like a bitch but im not really in a good mood right now

xfallen1x
02-29-2008, 02:07 PM

im not saying hes not a great guy. ive seen his car in person and i love it. looks nice as hell ( if its the same person i think it is)

sorry if i came out like a bitch but im not really in a good mood right now

I agree with Steve (Dalaz) Louis is a good guy and I'm sure he didn't mean to come out that way. I think we're all burned out with the news of our fellow 240 guys' cars getting stolen so people can be a little on edge at times. The thing to do is look out for one another and support each other when needed. This shit sux and those that are out there jacking the cars eventually will get their TEN-Fold!! :rl: :smash: Hope you get your ride back g.

kensreliableb18b
02-29-2008, 02:19 PM
omg i dont know what to do anymore..u guys down to use my car as bait..and stalk my car and kill those that attemp to steal it...sorry for the loss man my buddies 240sx got taken on friday!!

to the OP, im sorry for your loss. car was clean.

driftage240: i was thinking the same exact thing! I really wonder what kind of people are stealing these 240s. within this month, theres been a good handful of 240s stolen, and that's just people on this forum; imagine how many who aren't. should take 2 weeks vacation and park my car on the street and wait for them to come....with a shotgun....add a car thief's face.. oohhhhhh yyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

180sx_Drifter
02-29-2008, 04:56 PM
damn man wtf! hope you get your car back! you notice any people following you around before this?

DataXUnknown
02-29-2008, 11:13 PM
there has got to be some kind of scam going on in socal. some underground group of people i think are all getting these cars together. this is getting ridiculus. i really hope you find your car man.

driftage240
03-01-2008, 12:19 AM
My offer stands man i want really hurt these peps..ill volenteer my POS as bait...and put an end to this shit...

xkamikazestormx
03-01-2008, 12:20 AM
i am sorry to hear that. can you post up the google map of your stolen site so maybe we can have better idea about the situation?
anyway, i will look out in 909/951 area

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=3LFUeAiy3q1TT0fnwQU3cw%3d%3d&longitude=1xG0GtldkbrZqUuIbFzmXg%3d%3d&name=El%20Camino%20Community%20College&country=US&address=16007%20Crenshaw%20Blvd&city=Torrance&state=CA&zipcode=90506&phone=310%2d532%2d3670&spurl=0&&q=el%20camino&qc=Colleges%20%26%20Universities

xkamikazestormx
03-01-2008, 12:21 AM
My offer stands man i want really hurt these peps..ill volenteer my POS as bait...and put an end to this shit...

thanks man. but looking from the pics, doesnt look like your cars a POS lol. this shit is getting out of hand.

usdm180sx
03-01-2008, 02:10 AM
If I dont tell him he fails in what/lacks area then he will never know. I glad you get it. Lets stay on topic. If I see your car I will ram it.

I see your point, but there's no need to tell him he "fails" when there is only speculation and no facts about how his car was stolen. If it was a bypassed kill switch then maybe you could share methods (off forum, of course) in a positive way and possibly help us all make our cars even more theft proof. For crying out loud he just got his car stolen and we're all here to help each other, aren't we?

This seriously SUCKS Ryota. I hope you get your car back in the same condition and find out how it was stolen so you could walk away from this bad experience learning something about securing your car better the next time these fuckin thieves attempt something. I had a lojack in my s14 and I'm gonna invest another $500 in one for my s13.

xkamikazestormx
03-02-2008, 02:33 AM
thanks norm! i hope i get it back.

sileightyfreak
03-02-2008, 02:47 AM
n e updates of ur car????

blasting_speed
03-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Damn, i've been seeing more and more theft threads as of late. This sucks man. Idk what's going on. Sorry about your car dude. I'm on Crenshaw and El Segundo. I'll keep an eye out i'm at that Gamestop often. Good luck dude.

This is my first 240 that i've ever owned. Is this theft common??? Or is it just of late that this started happening???

downshift_sideways
03-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Damn..This is even more wack.

Killswitches, 2 way alarm, tilt sensor. WTF went wrong there?

That car looks super familiar. Are you sure this isn't the first time It's been stolen?

Check this out!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175188&highlight=rant+stolen+cars

xkamikazestormx
03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
its my first time getting it stolen. ive had that car since i was 17. fucking ridiculous man. btw no word of the car so im pretty sure everythings gone by then.

luisgonz
03-02-2008, 01:42 PM
I hear there a few guys stealing cars in Los Angeles that live in Palmdale and in Pomona. Keep your eyes open guys.

Kouki-Fiend
03-02-2008, 04:53 PM
I wish you luck in finding your ride. It is getting bad isn't it....its like the 240 is becoming the new civic as far as thefts go ofcourse.

berz
03-02-2008, 05:02 PM
i got my eye out for you in sgv

Bobafreak
03-03-2008, 12:01 PM
yea 240s are hot right now. Avoid the heatwave. Park in a garage.

soreballz
03-03-2008, 01:33 PM
I hear there a few guys stealing cars in Los Angeles that live in Palmdale and in Pomona. Keep your eyes open guys.
Where did you hear this, exactly?
You sure do seem to know alot about car thefts...

luisgonz
03-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Well I get alot of haters hating on me and they always want my stuff. I got people that seem to know more then me. I just hear, Besides Expect the worst and everything to destroy what you have. I just know enough to still have my car's. And if you read all the stolen threads on other forums and you can do the math. Honda owners are now getting the virus for our cars.

sileightyfreak
03-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Well I get alot of haters hating on me and they always want my stuff. I got people that seem to know more then me. I just hear, Besides Expect the worst and everything to destroy what you have. I just know enough to still have my car's. And if you read all the stolen threads on other forums and you can do the math. Honda owners are now getting the virus for our cars.werd to that... look how many honda drivers r changing over to nissans. just read a thread about sum guy wanting to trade a dc2 for 240. fu*k soon the 240sx will be the next honda:ugh:

MTRPS13
03-03-2008, 05:37 PM
shit like this pisses me off!

sorry to hear bro

DALAZ_68
03-03-2008, 06:54 PM
werd to that... look how many honda drivers r changing over to nissans. just read a thread about sum guy wanting to trade a dc2 for 240. fu*k soon the 240sx will be the next honda:ugh:

soon???

it already is....specifically the s13 since its cheaper and easier to come by

golds1400
03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
saw this car coupledays beforestolen bump find the fuking theif

DALAZ_68
03-03-2008, 07:35 PM
it hits harder to home because its a nicely maintained looking hatch

my homie just won his court date against the 4 teens who stole his cobra...car was not repairable but they got proson time and he got cash...still he wishes it woukd have never happened...

i really hope this ends well for u sir :hsdance:

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 01:58 AM
UPDATE

they found the car done in south la on hooper and 43rd street. its near the staples center.

the bad: everything is gone almost. sr20det, tranny, ecu, kouki tails, kouki wing, stainless steel line, spl tension rods.

the good: they didnt take my ruca, toe rod, hud cluster, wheels, q45 brakes, kyb agx/ tein stech

heres pics:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00464.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00465.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00466.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00467.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00468.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00469.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00470.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00471.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00472.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00473.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00474.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00475.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00476.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00477.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00478.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00479.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00480.jpg

my gf takin the pic of it on the tow truck on the freeway
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00483.jpg

fuckin costed me $184 and it was only fucking there for one day
and $125 to tow it back to torrance.

someone buy some of the shit thats left to help me out!

btw you guys shouldve seen the look on everyone when the tow truck passed by with my s13 in the back

sileightyfreak
03-22-2008, 02:04 AM
dont forget the sil front... damn do u get insurance money for it?:eek2:

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:06 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00461.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00462.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/kamikazestorm420/DSC00463.jpg

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:07 AM
dont forget the sil front... damn do u get insurance money for it?:eek2:

shit. i wish. i got zero from insurance. those douchebags called me JUST to let me know they cant cover me.

oh ya, the sil front with the e46 retro with my ballasts too ...

fuckin cocks

i can easily build it back but it wont be the same anymore. so ppl buy my shiet!

sileightyfreak
03-22-2008, 02:11 AM
wat r u trying to sell?

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:17 AM
everything you see in the pics except the rims cause they are my friends.

sileightyfreak
03-22-2008, 02:25 AM
everything you see in the pics except the rims cause they are my friends.
ruca, and toe rods, what company?

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:30 AM
theyre circuitsports. i had them on for about ... 2 days before it got stolen ..

but my friend has dibs

vutony
03-22-2008, 02:37 AM
i guess, they only wanted the motor

took lines but not brakes, rookies

but anyways, good to hear

your parts will be listed somewhere soon
ei. ebay, random forums, recyclers, craigslist, etc.

sileightyfreak
03-22-2008, 02:37 AM
ok, how about the springs?

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:41 AM
i guess, they only wanted the motor

took lines but not brakes, rookies

but anyways, good to hear

your parts will be listed somewhere soon
ei. ebay, random forums, recyclers, craigslist, etc.

ya it looks like a newb job. didnt even take my rucas and shit nor my hud cluster. they took my fuckin fuel pump too. too bad that shits stock douchebags

ok, how about the springs?

the springs im selling with the shocks. not parting it out

sileightyfreak
03-22-2008, 02:49 AM
the springs im selling with the shocks. not parting it out
so how much for the shocks and springs?

CrimsonRockett
03-22-2008, 02:50 AM
How's the dash?

I kind of need a clean one.

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:54 AM
How's the dash?

I kind of need a clean one.

the dash has a SMALL crack where my fucking ex threw her phone into my windshield and hit my dash. about a quarter size if not smaller i can take better pics tomorrow.

so how much for the shocks and springs?

i was looking to get like 250. but theyre really dirty and my right rear has dmg to the casing but its not blown or bent. you can trust me on that, i drove it for about 3 months like that. you can come check it out at my pad if you want to.

sileightyfreak
03-22-2008, 02:57 AM
the dash has a SMALL crack where my fucking ex threw her phone into my windshield and hit my dash. about a quarter size if not smaller i can take better pics tomorrow.

i was looking to get like 250. but theyre really dirty and my right rear has dmg to the casing but its not blown or bent. you can trust me on that, i drove it for about 3 months like that. you can come check it out at my pad if you want to.
alright coo... ill let u know

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 02:59 AM
just let me know. u got my number, probably not doing anything over the weekend except stripping my car so you can roll by and check it out.

CrimsonRockett
03-22-2008, 02:59 AM
Absolute lowest for dash picked up?

I'm getting a shell tomorrow with a totally cracked dash.

Rather than fiberglassing and all that other shit, i'd rather just get a decent/clean one.

I can pick it up tomorrow.

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 03:00 AM
im not sure if ill be able to take it off by tomorrow lol.

cause its still on the car

vsnz310
03-22-2008, 03:01 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! those foos, whatever man wut goes around comes around d:x

CrimsonRockett
03-22-2008, 03:02 AM
I can pull it off in about 10 minutes.

:D

xkamikazestormx
03-22-2008, 03:05 AM
I can pull it off in about 10 minutes.

:D

oh ya? how much do you offer? havent thought of a price yet ...

usdm180sx
03-22-2008, 08:47 AM
F_ckin thieves man. I hope they die getting caught on their next job. What comes around goes around. They'll get their share of bachi.

kouki_silvia
03-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Well I get alot of haters hating on me and they always want my stuff. I got people that seem to know more then me. I just hear, Besides Expect the worst and everything to destroy what you have. I just know enough to still have my car's. And if you read all the stolen threads on other forums and you can do the math. Honda owners are now getting the virus for our cars.
therefore, bash honda owners trying to switchover to nissan since most of them are thiefs...:madfawk:

r6_240sx
03-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Wow man glad u got it back, even though its stripped. :(

What did they do to the brain of the alarm? Can you see what they did to get the car going?

joshchewuhh
03-23-2008, 06:42 PM
fucking pieces of shit man

el co fails

people who stole your car fail and need to die

man

at least you have a cherry s14 now

duy121
03-23-2008, 07:25 PM
fuck man this piss me the fuck off. Damn low lives! Hope they get whats heading their way! Btw does anyone know if it's possible for people to get pass the starter security chip and take off with your ride?? Might need to park in the garage now.

MTRPS13
03-23-2008, 10:08 PM
this is some fucked up shit right here just because it happened to the homie