PDA

View Full Version : Deal finders: Quality car alarms!

FaLKoN240
02-27-2008, 10:46 AM
I know a lot of you guys are deal finding junkies... and with all the recent car thefts in SoCal I'm scared, so...

I was wondering if anyone had found anything on cheap NEW alarms...

You know like quality stuff:

DEI Cliffords, Vipers etc.

If you could hook me up with a link that'd be great...

I'm also looking for deals on new or used Xbox360s...

Just post up or PM me if you don't want EVERYONE to know or if YOU have a hook up of your own. I have paypal and I'm verified...

I didn't put this in WTB because I figured maybe other people might wanna get in on stuff like this.

pbcstylez
02-27-2008, 11:48 AM
let me thread jack im also interested except add in a ps3 for me

LongGrain
02-27-2008, 11:51 AM
theres a guy on here that gets DEI python alarms pretty cheap. i bought a python 990sst from him for just under $300. thats less than half the normal price. let me search through my old PM's and see if i can find his name, i'll PM you if i do. I'm not 100% positive how he gets them, but i know i saw him selling more than one.

EDIT: PM'ed you

98s14inaz
02-27-2008, 12:07 PM
You want to make sure you wire in independent hidden kill switches for both fuel pump and starter...possibly ecu as well. Make sure your installer does a "stealth "install" too. Basically means if you crawl under the dash you don't see anything...no wires, no sensors, no control box, no antennas. Most thieves can bypass most alarms in seconds if it isn't installed right. My installer removed my dash and hid everything.

KA-T_240
02-27-2008, 01:49 PM
I got my alarm installed, and then I hid it myself.