PDA

View Full Version : AAAH get me out of here 559

na12uto
02-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Alright i was happy yay i went to highschool knowing i was the only one into drift cars, everyone else well hondas... it doesnt bother me i just have a thing for drift cars. Well getting my s13 in 2002-2003 I was siked.... hehe... So now what is is like four five years down the road and im pretty damn sure, Here in FRESNO aaah, that this city is the honda capital of California. which is not a joke. I really cant go down the street with out seeing a type R conversion, s2k tail lights on a integra, lowered with rota EG or EK's, and it makes me sad. For our FR cars or even 240 owners... well they dont stick together, and it blows, for the scene over here in cen cal sucks. And i meen no disrespect to Honda's, just a little jealous you guys can easily just swap parts and theres a lot for sale in this area for cheap. though the Pros of the 240 owners are well nearly everyone has sr20 Rb or CA's like about four of us are bone stock motors pretty much... to me intake exhaust dont really cant count for anything... but Damn i hate how the scene for FR cars really is like really watch a 18 second stock civic run a 1/4 mile :( who knows maybe fresno will see its day. Sorry had to vent. lol

90hatchie
02-25-2008, 02:23 PM
just be happy ur car isnt getting stolen
cuz when others catch on and u dont have LOJACK u can kiss ur car bye bye

exitspeed
02-25-2008, 02:24 PM
What is the point of this thread? Just for you to vent?

That wasn't even a good effort. Actually, it was a terrible effort.

Don't like the scene in your area? Move? Make a scene. Trying to rant about it here isn't gonna do you any good.