PDA

View Full Version : DorkiDori Clothing: PROS & CONS

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 12:07 PM
hello all again

im posting because im looking for customer input again...i like bringing you guys what you would like to see in tee's and this is the feedback i need

what do you guys like...what do you dislike? what should i keep the same and what should i improve?

is it a bad thing that there are 3 different clothing lines competing on the forums? or is a good thing?

just lemme know your input because, like i said, YOU GUYS are who im making this clothing line for

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 12:10 PM
also...just so everyone knows...im changing up the dorkidori style a bit on the new shirts im bringing out...im working on quite a few single color designs that will be available in metallics as well as a few other fun colors =)

PoorMans180SX
02-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Other colors are cool.

Pink and black are always cool.

I would like smaller sleeves (like diameter) on my tees, without having elastic bands.

xxbadnewzxx
02-22-2008, 12:19 PM
like i said before i love the shirt.... everything is good how it is, although seeing different types of cars would also be nice.

keep up th great work.

SloPokS13
02-22-2008, 12:19 PM
this might be a long shot...but what about hats?

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 12:25 PM
ive got beanies, hats, girls thongs, hoodies, sweaters and all that jazz in planning ;)

hoodies and long sleeves will be out during winter of 2008

also...there will be different types of cars soon...i have RX7s, Supras, Skylines and a few more cars planned...i will also be doing a drag racing series of shirts soon with FWD cars...but i wanted to tackle the larger market of S Chassis owners first...S chassis owners make up about 80% of the drift scene in america (and most every where else pretty much lol)

Sonic Motor
02-22-2008, 12:27 PM
some long sleeves

and stop spamming ur stuff on myspace.

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 12:28 PM
some long sleeves

and stop spamming ur stuff on myspace.

i stopped the 5 bulletins in a row...im just doing a normal flow of like 3-4 a day now

jackjack
02-22-2008, 12:43 PM
ive got beanies, hats, girls thongs, hoodies, sweaters and all that jazz in planning ;)

sounds like a plan........:x:

downshift_sideways
02-22-2008, 01:01 PM
I'll take some sweatshirts and thongs for the breezie :D

Aint nothing like seeing a sexy s/z chasis when I slip em off :)

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 02:03 PM
I'll take some sweatshirts and thongs for the breezie :D

Aint nothing like seeing a sexy s/z chasis when I slip em off :)

hahaha....lol...oooooo man...TMI TMI!!! ;)

Antihero983
02-22-2008, 02:17 PM
dude i washed it once and it almost doesnt fit now....i'd use different shirts to be honest.

downshift_sideways
02-22-2008, 02:23 PM
^Its 100% cotton, so If you dried your shirt. Most likely its going to shrink..

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 06:07 PM
did you wash it in cold water or hot water??? also did you leave the shirt in the dryer for a good length of time???

believe it or not...there are certain ways you have to wash and dry shirts to keep them from getting ruined and shrinking

i wash my tees in cold water and use the gentle cycle only....i leave shirts in the dryer for 30 min AT MOST...i let them air dry the rest of the time....doing this keeps the ink from cracking and prematurally wearing out...it also helps to keep the shrit from shrinking

but 100% cotton t-shirts are prone to shrinking ne way...doesnt matter what brand they are

iluvpandas4
02-22-2008, 06:17 PM
just curious, how do you do your shirts? do you screen print them yourselves or have a company put the designs on for you? if you use a company what company do you use?

dorkidori_s13
02-22-2008, 06:47 PM
just curious, how do you do your shirts? do you screen print them yourselves or have a company put the designs on for you? if you use a company what company do you use?

i create all the designs myself...i use a friends company who screens the art i bring him (i have to set it up all myself before it reaches his shop)

iluvpandas4
02-22-2008, 07:13 PM
i see, only reason i asked was because i have a few designs i'd love to get on shirts..but i figured you did your designs yourself and for my input on pros and cons.. i like the shirts and would definitely buy some if the design was a bit more simpler, it'd also be nice to see an s13 couper lol

edit: just went to your page and saw the design for the coupe, a lot simpler and looks amazing!

Antihero983
02-22-2008, 10:35 PM
ah thanks for the tip, ill let my gf next time she does my laundry.

WagDatto
02-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Do 510's, and market them on the510realm. Guaranteed if you came up with a design, those guys would eat them up. There are at least 10 different 510 clubs on that site in the USA and up in Canada that would buy them for members if the design stuck. But nooooo "Not really a fan of the 510" he says.

Haha, and don't use the shirts with the midget sized necks anymore, it kills me any time I wear it for the first hour or so.

Other than that, I love them! Designs are unique, but simple enough to make it count, and black/pink/white is easy to get along with. Different colors might be cool, though, we can't be emo every day of the week.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/Edit1copy.jpg

Antihero983
02-22-2008, 11:52 PM
^^YES! DATSUNS PLEASE!!!

especially dimes and S30s!!!

dorkidori_s13
02-23-2008, 12:18 AM
...and don't use the shirts with the midget sized necks anymore, it kills me any time I wear it for the first hour or so....

not entirely sure why that happend with the shirts...never happened before...i think it may have just been that batch :(

im gonna make sure the next batch i order does not have that same issue

02-23-2008, 11:45 AM
I would like smaller sleeves (like diameter) on my tees, without having elastic bands.

Get to the gym. Problem fixed.

dorkidori_s13
02-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Get to the gym. Problem fixed.

LOLer skating!!!

sorry...just totally didnt see that comin