PDA

View Full Version : Wheelchairs for Iraqi Kids

Howard92884
02-15-2008, 07:18 PM
With all the negative media and stuff on the Iraq war, you rarely get to see some of the good stuff we are doing over here. There was something similar to this up in Mosul going on last year where I'm at, and I think it would be good for more people to see this. I had a video of it I'll post it up later when I find it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/13/iraq.wheelchairs/index.html

lflkajfj12123
02-15-2008, 08:03 PM
not a war

iraq is not a bad place just the corrupt goverment officials that most 3rd world countries have

good to see positive news though

ms!3
02-15-2008, 08:26 PM
now im not that knowledgeable on this war and politics, ect ,ect. But from what i understand we are liberating iraq. We are not at war with them, we are at war with terrorists. I dont understand why so many people are complaining and blah blah blah. I dunno someone inform me i guess.

Nice to see a post of the good things where doing over there, and not a thread full of treehuggers wanting us to get out.

SimpleS14
02-15-2008, 08:31 PM
now im not that knowledgeable on this war and politics, ect ,ect. But from what i understand we are liberating iraq. We are not at war with them, we are at war with terrorists. I dont understand why so many people are complaining and blah blah blah. I dunno someone inform me i guess.

People can inform you all you want...but if you don't get it....then you don't get it.

yokotas13
02-15-2008, 09:22 PM
you gotta remember everyone says this is a war on oil...and peopel that htink that, will only tell you that.

jackjack
02-15-2008, 10:39 PM
With all the negative media and stuff on the Iraq war, you rarely get to see some of the good stuff we are doing over here.

very true. everything is mainly bad/negative.