PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so stupid...???

boogerlovers
02-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Okay so im kinda pissed off right now, i go to school from 12:00-9:30pm,i just got home from school/shop. Today was supposed to be a really good day for me, i was goin to finish putting my long block SR20 back together. I put in the crank, finished the head and assembled the pistons, i put the rings on the pistons which was waaaay easier than ppl make it out to be. By this point im incredibly hyped up becuase all i have to do is put the pistons back in the block, put the main/rear seals back on, timing chain and cams, oil pan and im pretty much done right...? wrong im in the process of putting piston four back into the block when my girlfriend calls me and asks me if im about to come home and if not around what time she could expect me. I stop tapping the piston back in, its only on the skirts, and i tell my friend to hold on while i talk to my girlfriend. Everything seems okay at this point, as i finish wrapping up my convo, i turn to look at my block and i see this dumb ass pounding the piston into the block! i almost dropped my phone as i saw him just pounding away, i run over to him and ask him what the fuck he is doing, he tells me that he is putting the piston back in, at this point i take the hammer from him and immediately want to pound him with it. He looks at me like if im crazy, i take off the ring compressor and kneel to push the piston out of the block, i start to notice a little resistance as im pushing the piston out, as it starts to come out i feel a little relief as i see rings 1 and 2 are okay, then i feel the blood start to rush into my face as i see the oil control rings, they are fuckin bent up like crazy and chipped! completely pushed up against the piston, i looked at him and told him that he should leave before i punched him. I pulled the rings off and i just feel empty cause i was supposed to finish it tonight, he takes the rings from me and says its all good ill fix them, he takes them over to a vice and proceeds to put them in and clamp down on them, he loosens the vice and says "here they are good as new!" with a big ass smile on his face. I was about a Milli-second from beating him senseless, am i over reacting??? well im done venting at the moment...sorry if you read through the whole thing and felt it was a waste of your time...:keke:

andmattsayd
02-12-2008, 11:24 PM
ouch!! ^^ if my friend did that i would laugh at him and tell him that he just paid for a neww one...hahah my friends know not to touch my stuff like that....well most of them doo...

SUPERSTAR
02-12-2008, 11:31 PM
I think I would have slapped him just because I know how hard you've been working on getting your car done.:nono:

blasting_speed
02-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Ahahahahahahah that's fucked up. Your friend rules. Did you buy him a beer after that???

boogerlovers
02-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Ahahahahahahah that's fucked up. Your friend rules. Did you buy him a beer after that???

lol i wish i could buy beer, i would be drunk as fuck right now:keke: instead of being mad...

boogerlovers
02-12-2008, 11:36 PM
I think I would have slapped him just because I know how hard you've been working on getting your car done.:nono:
yeah man dude effin FAILS AT LIFE!!! luckily cp pistons is in irvine, im gonna go down tommorow and get the replacement rings so i can try and finish my baby before friday...

kingkilburn
02-13-2008, 12:16 AM
That really sucks. I probably would have dropped the hammer on his foot.

brndck
02-13-2008, 12:17 AM
you would've been well within your rights to make violence happen on him.
just my .02

kcndizzle
02-13-2008, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't have had him helping me in the first place. But I guess you don't know you have a dumb friend until they do something stupid.

kouki_s14
02-13-2008, 12:30 AM
make him pay for it and buy you beer

drift freaq
02-13-2008, 12:31 AM
Beating him would only give you temporary satisfaction.Though I would not blame you for wanting to slap him. Make him pay every last cent it costs.

SUPERSTAR
02-13-2008, 12:37 AM
make him pay for it and buy you beer

Yes and invite us when you get it.

alindeman1989
02-13-2008, 01:47 AM
Man what a dumb ass. You should make him pay it.

hunter8411
02-13-2008, 01:48 AM
This is why when I help my friend with his car I just give moral support. And he does the same while helping me. Unless either one of us ACTUALLY need help, I am impressed with your ability to not kill him.

fliprayzin240sx
02-13-2008, 02:33 AM
Thats the kinda friend that his only use in a garage is to get you burgers from Burger King...he should be barred from ever holding a tool.

jackjack
02-13-2008, 12:03 PM
damn that sucks. thats why i make it clear that NO ONE TOUCHES THE CAR while i'm working on it.

steve shadows
02-13-2008, 12:05 PM
No you should have used a big seldge hammer and then buried him out in the desert. :wavey:

pwhitersxs
02-13-2008, 01:13 PM
I just think you need new/smarter friends.

I have learned not to rely on others and that stupidity is never past anyone. This has solved most of my problems in life. Give it a shot.

ByeByeSti
02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Thats the kinda friend that his only use in a garage is to get you burgers from Burger King...he should be barred from ever holding a tool.

oh god i love the bk lounge hahha. a night of working on my s14 always starts with a whopper with cheese+ med fry+ root beer+ apple pie at the bk lounge. then hours on end on the car.

but ya on your note, make his ass pay for the rings and then make him sit there and watch you as you take your time putting it all back together. oh and make him get you a nice ice cold 30 rack :bigok:

boogerlovers
02-13-2008, 07:53 PM
alright so fuck head bought me new rings...gonna finish the long block up tommorow...:bigok:

240love
02-13-2008, 08:10 PM
thats sucks man i would have been pissed...good thing he bougth you new ones

98s14inaz
02-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah, you never touch another man's engine unless you are asked to. He was out of line pounding in your piston with out permission. You would have been justified making a skin suit out of him.

gosu22
02-13-2008, 10:31 PM
c'mon man, he was just trying to help out.

if i were the guy who pounded the pistons tho, I would offer to pay for them.

C. Senor
02-14-2008, 12:35 AM
haha...he pounded your piston.......seriously though i am amazed you didnt punch him. that takes a lot. cool to hear he paid for the part. good luck finishing your project man.

Dousan_PG
02-14-2008, 12:44 AM
hah that sucks!
never let people work with you unless you NEED the extra hands!

98s14inaz
02-14-2008, 06:14 AM
c'mon man, he was just trying to help out.

if i were the guy who pounded the pistons tho, I would offer to pay for them.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. His buddy should have known better.

Dirty Habit
02-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Nothing an open palmed bitch smack across the face couldnt handle.

People underestimate it's usefulness.

98s14inaz
02-14-2008, 08:51 AM
Nothing an open palmed bitch smack across the face couldnt handle.

People underestimate it's usefulness.

Five across the eyes for the win :hammer:

ericcastro
02-14-2008, 09:54 AM
ouch man. nice job not hitting him.

boogerlovers
02-14-2008, 10:04 AM
haha yeah im still pretty surprised that i didnt hit him, hopefully ill finish up the block today

j00ni3
02-14-2008, 10:27 AM
i would've closed my garage and redid all my garage walls with him in between the dry wall... fuck that shiet... no friend of mine is touching my car

02-14-2008, 10:31 AM
nah dont blame him... blame your girlfriend. It's always their fault anyway.

bloodangels13
02-14-2008, 11:25 AM
*PUFF PUFF* (baby power being applied to had)
"what did the five fingers say to the face!"
SLLLAAAP
"now get me some food and drink biatch!"
thats what i would have done

heres what proper technic looks like thanks to me filming and my boy Doug doing the honors since our buddy Joey was being a puss while in thailand
gatta log on to see it but its worth it lol:rofl:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=507390768352&subj=68102808