PDA

View Full Version : i'm so fucking mad about this

BustedS13
02-11-2008, 09:04 PM
so a few days ago, some asshole shot up a city council meeting in kirkwood, missouri. this is about five miles from where i live. oh, the shooter was killed, too.

there's a funeral tomorrow morning. and maybe you've heard of "godhatesfags.com".

well, these worthless pieces of shit are coming to town to picket the funerals. apparently kirkwood is too easy on gays, whatever, i don't know. but anybody who pickets a fucking funeral should be fucking dead.

so anyway, me and a dozen other people are getting together to picket those cunts. i'll post pics. fuck them.

fucking human garbage, man, worst people on earth.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Phlip
02-11-2008, 09:06 PM
These people have ruined a lot of peoples' funerals if I remember correctly.
I mean, I am not one who could give a damn about the plight of anyone who lives a lifestyle that I do not personally lead or agree with, or anyone who supports them, but DAMN, let someone's family grieve with respect.

allntrlundrgrnd
02-11-2008, 09:07 PM
dude i feel you, they honestly should all be lined up for a firing squad, no doubt you heard about the vtech shooting, i have friends that go there and one of them saw on a hall that people were killed on and they were at those funerals. i agree w/ you 100%, absolute scum

Helghast
02-11-2008, 09:07 PM
bunch of nobodies trying to be somebody.

Unholy S14
02-11-2008, 09:10 PM
get those guys to come but its not late

i forgot what they are called but they are bikers who protect the funerals from this assholes.

silviaguy240
02-11-2008, 09:13 PM
are these the same people that were going to picket heath ledgers funeral because of brokeback mountain?

allntrlundrgrnd
02-11-2008, 09:16 PM
^^ yes, they preach that america is doomed becasue of sodomy and other nonsense about how god hates everybody, im honestly getting pissed off i just looked at the website, i swear on everything if they showed up at a funeral of someone i knew i dont even know what id do, but it would prob involve a bat

kdashy
02-11-2008, 09:18 PM
This is why lots of people think religion is synonymous with crazy.

Which is not true of course.

s13.dark1
02-11-2008, 09:18 PM
waw no way .. waw some times freeedom of speach is a b!ch. i dont think i can say everything else i wanted to say lol!!

240love^_^
02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Are you kidding me? I just read their schedule of events...
and it is freaking ridiculous...people like this make me sick!
Showing up at a funeral...NO RESPECT!!!!!

kdashy
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
get those guys to come but its not late

i forgot what they are called but they are bikers who protect the funerals from this assholes.

I think you're talking about the Patriot Guard Riders.

lflkajfj12123
02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
kill them and picket their funerals

problem solved

azndoc
02-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah those group of people are crazy...........

There's just something not right with them in the head.

They do this shit at military funerals and claim that the soldiers who die in war do so because God hates fags.

WTF?

If you feel up to it, read about the fucked up pastor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Full-Lock
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
yea i dont even want to click their link to get them a hit on their site
i hate these people that much

they also picket troops funerals

Gnnr
02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
so anyway, me and a dozen other people are getting together to picket those cunts.

You should get as many people as you can. Try posting up on some college sites or social networking sites, and local car forums too.

Matej
02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Haha bunch of brainwashed tools, I need to start a church so I can use people's donation money to fund my road trips.
I've seen them in KC once, everyone who went by had the "Are these people retarded?" look on their face.
They remind me of that Billy Graham dude, I'm so glad he's dead, yet I wouldn't picket his funeral, or anyone else's for that matter, no matter how much I disliked someone, that's just a spit in the face to the person's family who most likely have nothing to do with my dislike of the person.

eastcoastS14
02-11-2008, 09:52 PM
k confused tho cause i was under the impression that in order to protest you have to notify the city that you plan to do so...so couldnt the city refuse to let you protest in that particular spot? I dont know all about freedom to assemble...

I think if I was at a funeral or they did this to someone in my family Id definitely go take a swing at them

Ca_laurier
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
these people are just wack. when i heard that they were protesting at soldier funerals i couldn't believe it

honestly i think they are the most hated group in north america right now, i can't even believe some of the stuff that they say

Matej
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
k confused tho cause i was under the impression that in order to protest you have to notify the city that you plan to do so...so couldnt the city refuse to let you protest in that particular spot? I dont know all about freedom to assemble...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Fred_Phelps_on_his_pulpit.jpg
When you're a senior citizen you're above the law. The society takes care of you, you don't contribute anything back, and your biggest worry is to go out and drive half the speed limit to the voting booth to cast a vote for the wrong candidate so you can ruin working people's lives.

BustedS13
02-11-2008, 10:16 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Fred_Phelps_on_his_pulpit.jpg
When you're a senior citizen you're above the law. The society takes care of you, you don't contribute anything back, and your biggest worry is to go out and drive half the speed limit to the voting booth to cast a vote for the wrong candidate so you can ruin working people's lives.

oh, and sometimes, just for fun, drive through a farmer's market and kill like 20 people, and get off.

spool_sample
02-11-2008, 10:20 PM

I'm pretty sure Fred Phelps wasn't hugged enough as a child.

Fucking douche, and the lowest form of scum on the face of the earth, as far as I'm concerned.

eastcoastS14
02-11-2008, 10:23 PM
^^ lol Id prob swing on an old dude for that

but seriously if you go to their website and read it its ridiculous (obviously) but they basically thank good for ppls deaths and say that, for example, the sugar refinary that blew up the other day was an act of god and he killed those ppl cause he hates Georgia and is getting back at people for not listening to the curch that they believe in....so fucking self righteous it makes me sick. And they talk about how terrible the US is and we are all sinners etc etc etc.....why dont they just move?? Id like to see these people survive without all the things this "corrupt society" provides them with....probably be dead in a week

240love
02-11-2008, 10:36 PM
wow...what a bunch of freaking losers

Matej
You could go beat them up and say god told you to. :keke:

soon2bs13
u should just throw rocks at them. haha.

slavetothemuzic
02-11-2008, 11:04 PM
I mean, I am not one who could give a damn about the plight of anyone who lives a lifestyle that I do not personally lead or agree with, or anyone who supports them, but DAMN, let someone's family grieve with respect.
Since no one else has said it, I understand your sentiment, but in this case, it misses the mark.

The tools from that church believe that America being tolerant to homosexuals is what has caused God to punish us.

It has nothing at all to do with the sexual orientation of the person being buried.

These are the same that have been picketing soldiers/sailors/airmen/Marines funerals.

These people are a special kind of stupid.

tattoo131313
02-11-2008, 11:07 PM
I'll be the guy throwing tomatoes at these assholes

S14DB
02-11-2008, 11:12 PM

yeah, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Guard_Riders

airsoft
02-11-2008, 11:13 PM
They are scheduled to picket the Oscars on the 24th.

BustedS13
02-11-2008, 11:42 PM

they're scheduled to suck my dick in about nine hours

ryguy
02-11-2008, 11:45 PM
I did a report on those pieces of shit last semester. Fred Phelps has like 12 kids and 5 of them won't have anything to do with him. They said that he is literally addicted to hate. I cannot believe that no member of that "congregation" has not been killed yet.

fromxtor
02-12-2008, 12:31 AM
High power paint guns w/ frozen paint balls. Blot out the sun boys, make them dine in hell.

kingkilburn
02-12-2008, 12:40 AM
If I lived even remotely near you I would be there. I would do more than picket though.
Those shit bags are even worse than those idiots from Berkley. Not only do you protest those who serve your country, but those who died for it as well. Then on top of that you torment the families of those who died. There is a special place in the ninth circle of hell for them right next to Hitler. I wish they would be shot during the 21 gun salute.

drift freaq
02-12-2008, 12:51 AM

ok good points in this thread but here your broad generalization of senior citizens is just as fucked up. Your going to be senior citizen one of these days and having to eat your generalizations. Hey guess what your parents are going to be senior citizens are you going to despise and put them down based on some people?

can we say your headed towards hypocrisy? I think so.

P.S. I agree that old fart is fucked up and the godhatesfags shit is messed up but your acting like the pot calling the kettle black with your quoted statement above.

Oh ya and if you think senior citizens are above the law then your pretty clueless.

ESmorz
02-12-2008, 12:57 AM

Lets go meet em. hahaha

stupid fucks their are few people I believe NEED to die. These are some of them.

TUnity2
02-12-2008, 02:15 AM
so they are protesting the pope meeting G Bush on the 24th of april, i hope the secret service snipes them all.

picho
02-12-2008, 02:20 AM
no doubt that shit sucks man

jeeper_x
02-12-2008, 02:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA

i wonder if they are connected?

:barf:

jeeper_x
02-12-2008, 02:30 AM
oh shit!!!

this old fucker IS her dad!!!

so, mental illness IS genetic!!!

90hatchie
02-12-2008, 02:42 AM
*I will refrain from threats*

i cant garentee it these people make my water boil

D1GP
02-12-2008, 03:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA

i wonder if they are connected?

:barf:

god religion is funny.

ayuaddict
02-12-2008, 03:58 AM
this shit actually makes me kinda mad.

txrxs
02-12-2008, 04:08 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Phelps-Roper

she's a cunt and a hypocrite.

Farzam
02-12-2008, 05:42 AM
I just ignore em.

Haha

Think about it.

They get off on the fact that people are outraged by them...but if we just ignored them, they'd not be getting off, and they'd probably be pissed off. So yeah, they'd try harder to get attention, but eventually they'd give up or something.

I also heard that they did this to get people to throw shit at them so they could sue the city/PD for not protecting them or some weird shit like that. IDK if that's true though, then again I don't care.

SlideWell
02-12-2008, 05:48 AM
id like to see em picket the annual Gay Pride Parade in Seattle. theyd get pooooowwned!! id go smack em around a bit too. :rawk:

Antihero983
02-12-2008, 06:31 AM
High power paint guns w/ frozen paint balls. Blot out the sun boys, make them dine in hell.

^^PREACH. :rl: :axe: :rawk: :rawk:

ZILVIANS! ASSEMBLE!

i'm down for that.

VAs13
02-12-2008, 08:44 AM
i cant stand that lady and what she does to picket the funerals of fallen soldiers, thats just wrong.

and shit, there coming to DC for a while.

ByeByeSti
02-12-2008, 08:57 AM
idk what it is with people going on shooting rampages all over the places lately but the shits gotta stop at some point

Matej
02-12-2008, 09:00 AM
ok good points in this thread but here your broad generalization of senior citizens is just as fucked up. Your going to be senior citizen one of these days and having to eat your generalizations. Hey guess what your parents are going to be senior citizens are you going to despise and put them down based on some people?

can we say your headed towards hypocrisy? I think so.
Yeah I'll take care of my parents, and I'll want the best for them, but at the same time I don't think they should be allowed to drive for theirs and everyone's good, or at least they should have to retake the test every year past a certain age, and I think anyone unemployed shouldn't be allowed to vote, no matter what age, or perhaps their vote should be worth half a regular vote or something along those lines.
And I'm sure my parents would agree.
When people age, their motor skills and their rational thinking worsen, I know it's not their fault, but you can't go around acting like they're perfectly capable of doing everything a healthy 30 or 40-year old person can do, some can barely function by themselves, and many can't.

And when I turn 60 I hope someone shoots me in the face to put me out of my misery, I'd rather not be a burden. :bigok:

Oh ya and if you think senior citizens are above the law then your pretty clueless.
Haha wow stop taking everything so literally, but at the same time think about it, no one will send an 80-year old to prison.

tattoo131313
02-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Give me that old time religion, Jonestown, 1978

ManoNegra
02-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Heard these fools on the radio a while back... seriously, makes me sick. Reason why I keep religion at an arms length.

Suckmycack
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
This is seriously fucking disgusting.
The more videos i watch, the angrier i get.
Fuck these people.

cxlo8331
02-12-2008, 09:59 AM
WOW,those people are sad. That's beyond religion...
That's pathetic.

drift freaq
02-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah I'll take care of my parents, and I'll want the best for them, but at the same time I don't think they should be allowed to drive for theirs and everyone's good, or at least they should have to retake the test every year past a certain age, and I think anyone unemployed shouldn't be allowed to vote, no matter what age, or perhaps their vote should be worth half a regular vote or something along those lines.
And I'm sure my parents would agree.
When people age, their motor skills and their rational thinking worsen, I know it's not their fault, but you can't go around acting like they're perfectly capable of doing everything a healthy 30 or 40-year old person can do, some can barely function by themselves, and many can't.

And when I turn 60 I hope someone shoots me in the face to put me out of my misery, I'd rather not be a burden. :bigok:

Haha wow stop taking everything so literally, but at the same time think about it, no one will send an 80-year old to prison.

Actually retaking the driving test is a requirement I know this because my father had to do it. To deny someone the right to vote based on the fact that they may not have a job is facist! I guess you and your parents are facist? You voted for Bush I bet? Right?

Oh ya and again you generalize most elderly people do not think they can run around doing things like a 30-40 year old, hahhahahha once again you speak out of ignorance.

Sorry but I have elderly relatives and I don't see them acting or doing the shit you keep spouting based on a couple of bad apples. Man should we start talking about the fucked up 20-30 year olds pan handling in the Haight Ashbury?

Should we start talking about the 20-30 years some that might even be on this forum that have more than one drunk driving but still drive? According to your rules we should just start rounding people up and denying them basic rights due to age or action. Thats Facism and its essentially what your espousing. Its as bad as the people your complaining about.

Oh ya and when your 60 and you look and act like your 50 because we are living longer these days go eat your words about shooting yourself in the face because thats just the dumbest statement I have heard yet.

Oh by the way taking things literally. Hmmm last I saw this was dicussion of outrage over certain peoples actions at which point you piped in with a open slam on the elderly based on ignorance. Don't want your words taken literally don't post. The definition of Literally is based on the word literature, literature is the printed word. You posted on the internet on a forum a modern equivalent of the printed world. HMMMMMMMM you lose.

Those people are fucked up and you have colluded that whole part of the discussion into an ignorant attack on the edlerly. Now there may be area's where your feelings are more common aka Florida LOL but in general they are a broad generalized statement followed by Facist thinking.

opponheimer
02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Religious fanatics are stupider than hell.

LB.Motoring
02-12-2008, 11:03 AM
If I was anywhere close to that........

I would fucking rally some of my crazy friends and beat their asses.

whos gonna tell?

crazy people?

who are they going to believe.... yeah thats right.

Id knock some teeth in just for kicks, take out some stress on those faggots.

Recipe.

1 Rental 12people van w/ No windows.

11 crazy friends.

Kicking back another day.

Done.

exitspeed
02-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Actually retaking the driving test is a requirement I know this because my father had to do it.

That's not required here in WI. We actually have the most lenient laws regarding this. It's very scary actually.

And on to these MF's. This kinda shit pisses me off bad. Not that I'm holier then thou, but to do shit like this in GODS name is sickening.

SimpleS14
02-12-2008, 11:16 AM
man...this people are quite twisted and its sad stuff like that is going on in this nation. However its even worse with what is going on in Iraq and some religious extremist. The future looks quite grim.....

idk what it is with people going on shooting rampages all over the places lately but the shits gotta stop at some point

Seriously....its the first thing I thought about when I read the initial post.

The shooter was not affliated with this group....correct?

I think anyone unemployed shouldn't be allowed to vote, no matter what age

Even a full-time college student?

stupid nissan
02-12-2008, 11:24 AM
i hope when pastor fred phelps is reincarnated he turns gay lol

these people make me sick

eastcoastS14
02-12-2008, 11:42 AM
lol

step 1. buy giant can of mace
step 2. observe protesters from a distance
step 3. walk up to protesters
step 4. spray away till they cant see or breathe

jackjack
02-12-2008, 12:05 PM
wow....... people need to show some respect. thats ridiculous.

shmiddy
02-12-2008, 12:24 PM
This is why lots of people think religion is synonymous with crazy.

Which is not true of course.

yeah +1 i was raised a catholic but honestly i think allot of it is a joke

what ever happened to live and let live

shmiddy
02-12-2008, 12:34 PM
iv been pissed ever since they picketed heath ledureas funeral for paying a gay cowboy in brokeback mountain THEY R FUCKIN RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! thats that

shmiddy
02-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I CANT STOP POSTING!!!! sorry lol but look at this

"St. Mark Presbyterian Church 601 Claymont Dr. This is for the funeral of Officer Tom Ballman. God sent the shooter to dispatch these men into Hell for the sins of America, the land of the Sodomite Damned. God has become America's number-one Enemy because you disobey his words, and you persecuted and do continue to fight, with your hard speeches and your satanic influrence, God's servants. We deliver the Word to you. You hate the Word. It condemns your dark, evil hearts because you have sinned away your day of Grace, and you want to kill God's Servants for it. God hates fags! God hates fag enablers! Therefore, God hates Kirkwood, Missouri, and all of Doomed America! You are all dead men walking! Amen."

making me sick with every word i read

kandyflip445
02-12-2008, 12:59 PM
I had a friend from High School that died and they were there to protest. The dudes on the bikes kept them away though. And I was thankful for that, or I would have probably shot some of them. I was toooootally pissed off when I heard they were protesting at a funeral.

EDIT: Is there a way to brand them terrorists and have them killed? lol

BustedS13
02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
they're really sad in person. they showed up, waved their signs around from a huge distance, on a street where no one going to the service could even see them. the only people who saw them were us, who were looking for them, and the cops. and there were more cops than i've ever seen in one place, the streets were lined with police cars from surrounding counties.
after watching those clowns walk around for about 20 minutes, i decided to make a sign and take some pics for posterity's sake. so i make up a "god hates these assholes" sign, and we get in the car, and drive over to the lot they're in front of. as we pull in, they wrap things up super early and leave. we might go looking for them tomorrow to take some funny pics, but really, these people are just sad in person. driving from town to town, tragedy to tragedy, being shitty. just depressing.

civilized_drifter
02-12-2008, 01:22 PM
can you belive that they are Anti-Swedish and Anti-Irish? that just stupid.
i watched that old ass lady talk on the news and all of what she is saying is jibnberish and makes no sence. she said that god hates america and the reporter asked he why she dosent move to canada and she didnt have an answer...bitch/end rant

Jakob
02-12-2008, 01:24 PM
fuck religion.

steve shadows
02-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Reminds me of idiocracy again

wow that movie is scarey and coming true

s13Dr1ft
02-12-2008, 04:07 PM
How long until their protest's turn into bombings? Sounds really familiar with the "God hates america" rubbish. Homeland terrorist's.

s13Dr1ft
02-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Fuckin cocksuckers.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/faq.html

Why do you picket soldiers' funerals?
Here are some axiomatic matters of fact:

These turkeys are not heroes. They are lazy, incompetent idiots looking for jobs because they're not qualified for honest work.

They were raised on a steady diet of fag propaganda in the home, on TV, in church, in school, in mass media - everywhere - the two-pronged lie: 1) It's OK to be gay; and, 2) Anyone saying otherwise, like WBC, is a hatemonger who must be vilified, demonized, marginalized into silence.

Therefore, with full knowledge of what they were doing, they voluntarily joined a fag-infested army to fight for a fag-run country now utterly and finally forsaken by God who Himself is fighting against that country.

They turned America
Over to fags;
They're coming home
In body bags.

America used an IED to bomb Westboro Baptist Church on August 20,1995 - an act of terror aimed at terrorizing us into discontinuing our nationwide Gospel preaching against the homosexual menace.

When America thus became WBC's terrorist, God became America's Terrorist.

Therefore the IED is God's weapon of choice in avenging Westboro Baptist Church by blowing America's kids to smithereens in Iraq. And the carnage has barely begun.

Thus, their funerals are the forum of choice for delivering WBC's message of choice.

Pank
02-12-2008, 06:21 PM

nah, its cool man, my first wife was 'tarded.
she's a pilot now.

BC S14
02-12-2008, 07:57 PM
god and hate should not be in the same sentence. period. these people do not read the bible and clearly are making a machory of christanity. just let them be, dont cast the first stone, trust me, they will be delt with.

BOOSTLOVER
02-12-2008, 09:40 PM

My father is one of them and I'm going to go with to any future funerals. I knew he was a part of the Patriot Guard Riders but I didn't know what they actually did untill he explained why he'd be standing outside in -0 weather for 2-3 hours and how good it makes the grieving faimly members and friends feel to know there are people they don't even know there to show respect. Even if there's no protesters.

inertiaticism
02-12-2008, 11:16 PM
nah, its cool man, my first wife was 'tarded.
she's a pilot now.
Yeah, but I like money though.

Helghast
02-13-2008, 12:45 AM

Plus he talks like a fag.

fromxtor
02-13-2008, 05:39 AM
If they declare being an enemy of america maybe they should gtfo, or just be dispatched from this life all together.

shmiddy
02-13-2008, 06:30 AM
some one need to kill these guys im about to call Thatguy into this! he'll rip some ass

http://www.godhatesfags.com/visual/photos/notblessedjustcursed.jpg

steve shadows
02-13-2008, 10:56 AM
If I was anywhere close to that........

I would fucking rally some of my crazy friends and beat their asses.

whos gonna tell?

crazy people?

who are they going to believe.... yeah thats right.

Id knock some teeth in just for kicks, take out some stress on those faggots.

Recipe.

1 Rental 12people van w/ No windows.

11 crazy friends.

Kicking back another day.

Done.

stop it your making me all hot and bothered