PDA

View Full Version : Breeding minature dogs...

i need tires
02-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Ive always wonder exactly how they do it?? does anyone have any good info

i.e. how do you get a pincher's and make them minpin's??

i.e. how do you get a yorkie and make it a tea cup yorkie???

Ive kinda got an idea to get all those girls the dig they've always wanted but couldnt because of the dogs history :rolleyes:

98s14inaz
02-07-2008, 07:45 AM
CLICKY HERE (http://www.google.com) for miniature dog how to's and breeding info.

S13SilviaGirl
02-07-2008, 08:00 AM
There is no such thing as a "teacup". Sorry this aggravates me to no end! It is a marketing term and it is used to describe Yorkies (chis or any other toy breed) that is far below that of the standard. A standard Yorkie is btwn 4-7lbs. I am sorry but mine are both right at 4 lbs and they are tiny enough. Breeding for anything smaller leads to health issues and a shorter life span. It is NOT something that someone should try to achieve.

Plus, 85% of the ppl that breed animals right now are doing it without having the animal medically cleared for:

a) genetic diseases
b) liver shunts/hip dysplasia
c) std's (yep dogs get em too!)
d) general health and standard of the breed

Breeding is not something one should get into lightheartedly. The dogs history and lineage needs to be known. There are far too many dogs in the pounds and rescues as it is right now, why add to that?

*p.s.* please don't take this personal, as I am this way with anyone that refers to breeding and especially about making an already small dog smaller.

jrocslider
02-07-2008, 08:19 AM
hey lisa i didnt know you had yorkies :)

my gf says this is our child. my 3 year old nephew named him Heffalump haha. i really dont know why you would want a dog smaller than this.

@ 3 months he weighed 1 pound 1 oz.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/jrocslider/heffalump.jpg

i need tires
02-07-2008, 08:57 AM
There is no such thing as a "teacup". Sorry this aggravates me to no end! It is a marketing term and it is used to describe Yorkies (chis or any other toy breed) that is far below that of the standard. A standard Yorkie is btwn 4-7lbs. I am sorry but mine are both right at 4 lbs and they are tiny enough. Breeding for anything smaller leads to health issues and a shorter life span. It is NOT something that someone should try to achieve.

Plus, 85% of the ppl that breed animals right now are doing it without having the animal medically cleared for:

a) genetic diseases
b) liver shunts/hip dysplasia
c) std's (yep dogs get em too!)
d) general health and standard of the breed

Breeding is not something one should get into lightheartedly. The dogs history and lineage needs to be known. There are far too many dogs in the pounds and rescues as it is right now, why add to that?

*p.s.* please don't take this personal, as I am this way with anyone that refers to breeding and especially about making an already small dog smaller.

not taken personal at all... i was just getting curious to how a miniature pitbull would be like? :hsdance:

not saying i would personally be able to pull this off because i barely have time to take shits most of the time. Just seems like the market would be HUGE for them considering you have all these rich ass girls that want pitbulls because they see them in 50 cent videos and what not but their parents wont let them get one because of them being aggressive. Thus, they get stuck with a Lab :keke:

thanks for your knowledge tho its exactly the kind of responses i expected and wanted to get more info on.

oh yea... Thanks Ollie :naughty:

exitspeed
02-07-2008, 09:15 AM
You don't want to sell puppies to people that have a potential to be sick and die prematurely. Trust me. It's not fun and it's sad.

Lisa is right.

DOOK
02-07-2008, 09:21 AM
what? are you guys crazy... breeding deformities into a species is the coolest... I think I'm going to start trying to breed dogs with 3 walking legs and 2 peni... now that would be pimp... maybe a chihuahua with a rot head... tight yo

i need tires
02-07-2008, 09:26 AM
ok i think some people TOTALLY missed where i was going...

using i.e. means for example... i was using those as examples not something I personally wanted to do!

exitspeed
02-07-2008, 09:26 AM
what? are you guys crazy... breeding deformities into a species is the coolest... I think I'm going to start trying to breed dogs with 3 walking legs and 2 peni... now that would be pimp... maybe a chihuahua with a rot head... tight yo

Yea, it was so awesome when my wife and I had to put Turbo down two weeks before our wedding because the poor guy had a liver shunt. I love balling uncontrollably, cause I have to put my best bud down.

We told the fuckin cunt that bred him about it too, and she continues to breed with the same dogs.

PS, that wasn't intended towards you Dook.

ok i think some people TOTALLY missed where i was going...

using i.e. means for example... i was using those as examples not something I personally wanted to do!

Just do it right man.

i need tires
02-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Just do it right man.

can someone please go back and read the HUGE paragraph that i wrote... i think its the first paragraph i have written seind grade school :keke:

DOOK
02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
not saying i would personally be able to pull this off because i barely have time to take shits most of the time. Just seems like the market would be HUGE for them considering you have all these rich ass girls that want pitbulls because they see them in 50 cent videos and what not but their parents wont let them get one because of them being aggressive. Thus, they get stuck with a Lab :keke:

can someone please go back and read the HUGE paragraph that i wrote... i think its the first paragraph i have written seind grade school :keke:

are you old enough to remember the Bud Light Dog Spuds McKenzy? That breed is a mini Pit for all intensive purposes, they are incredible jumpers and are trained to attack the throat region of their adversary... Let the rich girls have at it... less of those dumb ass bitches in the world like Paris Hilton wouldn't hurt my feelings any, fuck em.
http://www.adaholic.com/fullaccess/315_I1.jpg

And I know Mel, we're on the same page big guy.

exitspeed
02-07-2008, 09:35 AM

We can tell. :-/

ManoNegra
02-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Love cats and like dogs but I'm not a fan of (inter)breeding animals purely for entertainment purposes.

DOOK
02-07-2008, 09:42 AM
dude... I'm so breeding a little bitchy siamese cat with a pitbull... ultimate killer... fuck the pitbulls temperment of it might attack, it might not... get that siamese in there and it's on like donkey kong.

Matej
02-07-2008, 09:56 AM
I have a Coton de Tulear from a breeder, it's an awesome dog.

i need tires
02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
We can tell. :-/

haha sorry im at work and trying to not let the MAN see me on zilvia!

corriganjoshua
02-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I think it has to do with how there doing it ya know anything other than doggy style and they come out small...ya think? j/k

theronin
02-07-2008, 04:04 PM
i like to watch the breeding in action.

red rocket, red rocket.

i need tires
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
i like to watch the breeding in action.

red rocket, red rocket.

hahahahaha! http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mugatu7/magagna/thumbnails/400x300/magagna_003.jpg

dude i googles red rock and for some odd reason is showed me a pic of a bloody penis :tweak:

eastcoastS14
02-07-2008, 07:30 PM
fuck little dogs....they make so much noise and think they are huge...my uncle and aunt had a pomerainian(sp) never heard a dog make so much noise in my life....ill stick with my cats over a little dog, or any dog for that matter, any day. If I were to get a dog it would have to be somethin manly and cool like a pit or a huskie or a boxer or somethin like that, not somethin my gf wants to carry in her purse

i need tires
02-07-2008, 08:02 PM
i was just thinking about some purse dogs to make some extra 240 money lol

myzislow
02-07-2008, 09:11 PM
if you want a "mini pit" look into razor's edge pits.......
not my favorite dogs by any means...... but I know some owners and "breeders"

S13SilviaGirl
02-08-2008, 04:31 AM
fuck little dogs....they make so much noise and think they are huge...my uncle and aunt had a pomerainian(sp) never heard a dog make so much noise in my life....ill stick with my cats over a little dog, or any dog for that matter, any day. If I were to get a dog it would have to be somethin manly and cool like a pit or a huskie or a boxer or somethin like that, not somethin my gf wants to carry in her purse

Pomeranians are a yappy dog by nature. Mine hardly bark at all unless we are playing or they are being ignored and want food. Trust me, I love big dogs too, but there is sumthin about a little Yorkie that is just awesomeness!

And yes, we plan on getting a boxer or something big when we get home too! hehe.

Jroc~ CUTE puppy!

Matej
02-08-2008, 09:50 AM
My dog never barks, except when there's a stranger at the door he usually lets out a bark to alert us. It's bred to be quiet, hypoallergenic, obedient, smart, and cute haha. Sometimes it's scary smart though to the point where it feels like there's another person in the room.

S13SilviaGirl
02-08-2008, 09:52 AM
^^^What kind of dog is it?

DOOK
02-08-2008, 09:55 AM
I have a Coton de Tulear from a breeder, it's an awesome dog.

^^^What kind of dog is it?

reading pwns jew LISA hahahahahahaha

Matej
02-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Coton de Tulear. My family got it as a gift when he was a puppy.

98s14inaz
02-08-2008, 10:06 AM
hahahahaha! http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mugatu7/magagna/thumbnails/400x300/magagna_003.jpg

dude i googles red rock and for some odd reason is showed me a pic of a bloody penis :tweak:

You had to google red rocket Jade?:duh:

i need tires
02-08-2008, 10:24 AM
You had to google red rocket Jade?:duh:

i needed a pic :coold:

S13SilviaGirl
02-08-2008, 08:26 PM
reading pwns jew LISA hahahahahahaha

Why yes, yes it does! lmao

Coton de Tulear. My family got it as a gift when he was a puppy.

awwww how cute!

i needed a pic :coold:

ughhhh you needed a pic of that? WHY? :ugh: :loco:

haz-e
02-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Wife wanted and got a Brussels Griffon Short hair. Its a pug and something even uglier historically mixed ankle biter.