PDA

View Full Version : Drifting To Jail For YouTube

SlideWell
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
this was posted on NWN.
http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-020508-cardrifter,0,2692522.story :tweak:

alindeman1989
02-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Wow they are retarded. They did it right next to a police station, and wonder how they got caught.:loco:

fliprayzin240sx
02-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Dumbass...why next to a fucking police station?

jackjack
02-06-2008, 09:49 PM
wow........... just wow.

SlideWell
02-06-2008, 09:49 PM
thats what blows my mind, not JUST a police station, a Washington State Patrol office! haha, idiots.

Rnz520
02-06-2008, 09:50 PM
To go to jail for that is just stupid

Andrew Bohan
02-06-2008, 09:50 PM
i like how the call it reckless. maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. but to the ignorant it is.

i also like how they called drifting a stunt :-/

i never get an insane stunt bonus when i drift in gta. i have to get mad air and do flips and shit.

mayco_86
02-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Wow those are two stupid guys. I know it was said a couple of times already but why would you do it next to a cop station. They deserve to go to jail.

jussjepbrox
02-06-2008, 09:55 PM
you call that drifting my grandma can drift better than that and shes blind in one eye HAHAHA

Kn1ves
02-06-2008, 10:13 PM
you call that drifting my grandma can drift better than that and shes blind in one eye HAHAHA

liar!

I want to see video proof.

vodka2
02-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Idiots... next to a cop station ??? wtf lol.

qwikspool
02-06-2008, 10:21 PM
stupid. why do it right next to the state patrol office. dumbass

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-06-2008, 10:26 PM
obviously stupid!

bloodie73
02-06-2008, 10:28 PM
hmm.... I wonder if they're members on zilvia...

Tops*
02-06-2008, 10:39 PM

:rofl:

Thank you.

muddafakka
02-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Dumb motherfuckers.

charlie321
02-06-2008, 11:01 PM
man, they were just asking for it weren't they. -_-

THEMkris
02-06-2008, 11:20 PM
just for conversation sake, if they weren't next to a police station and still got caught doing it in a big parking lot away from the public, do you still think they would deserve to be put in jail and have their cars taken away?

jskateborders
02-06-2008, 11:22 PM
thats soooooo bad ass.
Those guys are coool as fuuuuck.
Man I wish I was that cool

BustedS13
02-07-2008, 01:22 AM
just for conversation sake, if they weren't next to a police station and still got caught doing it in a big parking lot away from the public, do you still think they would deserve to be put in jail and have their cars taken away?

no permission = fuck you. if i had a parking lot and some fuckhead ricer put tire marks all over it in the middle of the night i'd be pissed.

Antihero983
02-07-2008, 07:01 AM
you know whats funny, is me and a couple friends used to skateboard at the police station, and they very rarely kicked us out or did anything about it....

......granted its alot less dangerous that so called "drifting" lol

nismo-joe
02-07-2008, 08:25 AM
And the award for biggest idiot of 2008 goes to you!! These guys. wow why didnt they just invite the cops over for a ride.:aw: hey look at me in my moms infiniti.

shmiddy
02-07-2008, 08:32 AM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff21/dbzsucks2007/pwnd.jpg

steve shadows
02-07-2008, 09:51 AM
malicious mischief

...what's next a law for "Trying to act like a badass"

"looking angry in a public place"

"awkward facial expressions"

"angry tone-felony"

"attempt to tag the ground with gang signs using tire tread"

jackjack
02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
^yeah tell me about it. sometimes i wonder what the hell they're smoking.

vvtisupra
02-07-2008, 11:32 AM
if that parking lot belongs to a company the state trooper shouldn't be able to arrest the people because its private property. They must first contact the owner of the property.

reckless driving can be defined differently. Doing it on public streets should be reckless driving. Doing it in a private empty parking lot.... to me that sounds not so reckless. But whatever.

jeffsm3
02-07-2008, 11:43 AM
freakin idiots.... and deffinetly agree^

MTalon
02-07-2008, 11:46 AM
^^ agreed

But on a side note, it wasn't even there car, it was the dealerships car that they worked for. So aside from making themselves look like idiots they could have hurt the business in which they "worked" for... Not so smart

inertiaticism
02-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Hell no.
It's not hurting anything unless damage is done to the property.
Save for tiremarks on the ground, but honestly, anyone who gets that upset about tiremarks on their pavement has a stick up their ass.

If they had damaged a fence or something else on the property, they should have at least had to (or unless they were assholes, offer to) pay for it though.

S13Leprechaun
02-07-2008, 11:54 AM
i defin dont think you should go to jail for gettin a little sideways... granted, i would arrest the guys just cause it was the worst sliding ive ever seen... but the whole "go to jail if you drift" thing, is way overboard.

^^^ and i agree with man above me. :)

and havent the cops noticed it makes the city look better.... it make the pavement look like brand new... only in that one spot.. but hey they could just be designs... thats how we can get away with it... go to a church and be like " hey, alright god damnit! every church looks the fuckin same... im willing to make your church different!! im gonna make a design in your parking lot! can i? can i? itll benefit both of us and it looks rad... sound good father?"

(something along those lines)

Antihero983
02-07-2008, 04:46 PM
y.
Save for tiremarks on the ground, but honestly, anyone who gets that upset about tiremarks on their pavement has a stick up their ass.

^^dude speaks the truth. preach.

snowmansent2hel
02-07-2008, 08:08 PM
wow i cant believe that it was a felony

womenbeshoppin
02-07-2008, 08:48 PM
girls just wanna have fun

GoodOl'S13
02-07-2008, 08:52 PM
What dumb asses.

flclsteve
02-07-2008, 08:58 PM
i love videos on youtube where people are drifting then the cops show up i saw one where this dude got rammed by the cop and then tried to take off i wish i could find it agian

tattoo131313
02-07-2008, 10:41 PM
if that parking lot belongs to a company the state trooper shouldn't be able to arrest the people because its private property. They must first contact the owner of the property.

reckless driving can be defined differently. Doing it on public streets should be reckless driving. Doing it in a private empty parking lot.... to me that sounds not so reckless. But whatever.

I've seen accidents happen in mall parking lots and the cops never write tickets out because it's private property.I'm not taking up for these clowns but, I think the charges are a little extreme for an empty parking lot.

LB.Motoring
02-08-2008, 11:08 AM
I think its because its one of those "making an example" situations....

Like we are hard, dont do this!

slownslurious
02-08-2008, 11:14 AM
felony mischeif? AND reckless driving?

*cough cough* yeah thats gonna stick.

ericcastro
02-08-2008, 11:35 AM
those two guys are gonna get slaps on the hands. The cop was pissed because they left the camera recording. So the cop felt offended and embarrassed and fucked them over.
decided to check the car info out, book the dudes and call their work.

Now, minus the camera. the cop may have said,
"quit fucking around guys. get outta here".

And FYI. the state patrol offices in WA dont look like police stations. There are rarely cars there, and they are just plain buildings with a little sign. So the dorks prolly had no clue.

And they just need to talk to the parking lot owner. and have him drop all charges, then the police have to drop the rest.

I know. I sued a Police department in WA for a 1/4 million dollars before. over harassment for skateboarding. they dropped all charges, and fired the officers. and then i was invincable in my town cause cops were scared of my wrath! lol

(edit, forgot to put millions after the 1/4 mark. thatns slownslurious.)

ROUGE180
02-08-2008, 11:35 AM
That had to be the dumbass "stunt" of 08' finalist. WOW.. "Hey look!! It's a police sub station... hmmm.. I feel like drifting and while we're at it lets pick up some guns and ammo!! Make sure the camera is ON"

slownslurious
02-08-2008, 05:27 PM
it depends on the state statute... in TX you can still be charged with reckless driving even on private property.

slownslurious
02-08-2008, 05:30 PM
those two guys are gonna get slaps on the hands. The cop was pissed because they left the camera recording. So the cop felt offended and embarrassed and fucked them over.
decided to check the car info out, book the dudes and call their work.

Now, minus the camera. the cop may have said,
"quit fucking around guys. get outta here".

And FYI. the state patrol offices in WA dont look like police stations. There are rarely cars there, and they are just plain buildings with a little sign. So the dorks prolly had no clue.

And they just need to talk to the parkinglot owner. and have him drop all charges, then the police have to drop the rest.

I know. I sued a Police department in WA for a 1/4 dollars before. over harassment for skateboarding. they dropped all charges, and fired the officers. and then i was invincable in my town cause cops were scared of my wrath! lol

you sued them for 1/4 dollars?
what kind of attorney did you get to take that case? 40% of .25 isn't gonna pay attorney's fees I've ever met. What court did you sue them in? I dunno how it works in washington but it most states you need to have a minimum amount of damages to get it into circuit court. Otherwise youre just in front of a magistrate.

ByeByeSti
02-08-2008, 05:40 PM
worst drifting ever by some ignorant douche bags

ericcastro
02-08-2008, 06:21 PM
you sued them for 1/4 dollars?
what kind of attorney did you get to take that case? 40% of .25 isn't gonna pay attorney's fees I've ever met. What court did you sue them in? I dunno how it works in washington but it most states you need to have a minimum amount of damages to get it into circuit court. Otherwise youre just in front of a magistrate.
Sorry

my bad.

I meant to type a 1/4 million dollars. as in 250,000.00

he had won in the past and hated the PD we were sueing. So he did it for free. Then, 3 years later did my entire DWI for $500.00 and straitened some stuff out with King County Police for me for free.

Ah, to be young, lol
Now days the only trouble I get in is with fix it tickets :)

andmattsayd
02-10-2008, 03:55 AM
yeah..thats smart...

hey lets go drifting...
ok where?!?
hmmm.....lemme think..i think i know some parking lot...
is it empty??
yeahh its empty...
where is it at?
next to some thing called a police station...idk what thats about..
ahhhhh......fuck it lets go annywayys ill viedo tape it....

xelitex
02-10-2008, 06:07 AM
i like how the call it reckless. maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. but to the ignorant it is.

i also like how they called drifting a stunt :-/

i never get an insane stunt bonus when i drift in gta. i have to get mad air and do flips and shit.

HAHA!!!! GIMME MY DUCKETS!!!:squintd:

s13.dark1
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM
lmao!!! thats all i have to say bout that