PDA

View Full Version : mardi gras plans?

BustedS13
02-02-2008, 06:03 PM
i still haven't decided if i'm gonna drive down to naw-lenz for fat tuesday or not.. if not we still have the second largest event in the country here in town. what's everybody doing? anybody going to LA (the state, not the dump city)?

ms!3
02-02-2008, 06:08 PM
We have mini parades all over LA. Never been to the real mardi gras parade. i dont feel like standing in the cold for beads around a bunch of wasted people.

LB.Motoring
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Ive already been prepping my voice....

SHOW ME YOUR TITTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ

SW20Racer
02-02-2008, 08:21 PM
i have a general distaste for large groups of people much less large groups of drunk, drugged out wanna-be cajun mofos crowding in around me. last time i was on bourbon street for mardi gras i kept getting my assed grabbed every 15 mins. or so because some random crack head would try to take my wallet so ill be staying home not stabbing people in throat

azndoc
02-02-2008, 08:38 PM
I was going to fly into NO to meet up with my buddies from Houston.

But...

Broke as hell right now. My mom called me on Thursday to tell me that she had a free roundtrip ticket for me to use. But it was too late by then.

Damn it......

All the titties I'm missing tonight in NO.....

Jung918
02-02-2008, 10:44 PM
I grew up around new orleans and it really is not that exciting. The streets are crowded and smells like piss. I don't miss it at all.

SW20Racer
02-02-2008, 11:23 PM
I grew up around new orleans and it really is not that exciting. The streets are crowded and smells like piss. I don't miss it at all.

x2! there is much wisdom in that post^^

Helghast
02-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I was going to fly out to N'orleans.
as I stated in another thread.

butt.

I decided to go to WMC in Miami instead.

I'm not made of money.
I'm made out of awesome.
butt not money.