PDA

View Full Version : WTB Cluster+Driveshaft part

DataXUnknown
02-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Okay, it seems I have lost my center support bearing thing for my driveshaft in the process of my SR swap. Anyone have one lying around in decent condition for sale?

Also I need a gauge cluster from either a DOHC or SR cluster JDM stuff yah know.

Almost forgot, I do need a shift knob, if anyone has any neat ones, that are not the DILDO ones (I just don't like them sorry =\) lmk. Not looking for much of a shift knob just a generic even stock will do.

thanks guys, my swap is almost finished! (after 7months of sitting around w/blown KA24E :rant: )

:rawk:

coolcatracing
02-02-2008, 09:21 AM
You lost the bearing itself or the metal housing around it or did you lose the front section of the driveshaft?

Captain_Ron80
02-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Good to hear your swap is almost done. I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for.... Do you need the drivline center collar that mounts to the chassis?

DataXUnknown
02-03-2008, 12:16 AM
I lost only the part that clamps together and bolts up to the chassis. I have the entire driveshaft, but if I hook it to the diff and tranny, then it's just kinda dangling a bit needs to be held up by that little item that I lost. Theres 2 bolts to it, I think they are 17mm bolts.

So I think it would be the metal housing around it?

DataXUnknown
02-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Ok I searched through one of my buddies parts car in costa mesa, and found what I was looking for (the little driveshaft mount thing). I got lucky, the driveshaft was gone, but that little mount was still there hahah.

So anyways, now looking for a gauge cluster plug n play for my SOHC to SR20DET swap.

I'm trying to see if anyone has one for like $50 or lower?

vodka2
02-06-2008, 12:19 AM
ill shoot you one for 40$ picked up .. it has a crack in the clear plastic but you can just use your old one or something.

Felix180sx
02-06-2008, 09:45 AM
I got one 50 bucks

SRdSil8T
02-06-2008, 09:59 AM
I have a jdm one for 50 picked up