PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend+friends+my s13= broken trust dd

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-01-2008, 01:35 AM
My broken trust dd exhaust!! Yayyyy!!! :rl:

Just thought id share with u guys why u dont let ur girlfriend take your car out for the night with her friends........ Also thought id share my recent trip to tuning technologies and my dyno results:hsdance:

azndoc
02-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Ummmmm...

Care to elaborate as to what caused this besides the fact that you let your gf drive your car.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-01-2008, 01:39 AM
She never really gave me a full answer... She just said she was drving and didn't see the speed bump,then BAM! Im guess she was goin fast and couldn't slow enough for this speed bump... Half assed answer

A Spec Products
02-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Oh

First time I read this I thought you meant you were driving with your GF and friends in the car

I was gonna say to tell the fatties to cool it

That looks fixable though

Should be a pretty cheap fix, make sure she pay fo dat mess

alindeman1989
02-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Man that blows. Its a good thing my girlfriend can't drive a stick.

A Spec Products
02-01-2008, 01:43 AM

It's a good thing I don't have a girlfriend.

...hey wait a minute

LOL

mrs.drift33
02-01-2008, 01:45 AM
she was prob racing the shit out of it! haha ... i would... oh wait i do everytime steven lets me borrow his car. :)

kingkilburn
02-01-2008, 01:49 AM
She was secretly street drifting your ride man.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-01-2008, 01:57 AM
She was secretly street drifting your ride man.

i thought that but she doesn't even like it when i slide around...She likes to grip and i dont think she knows how to drift... Unless she found my drift button;) ...

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-01-2008, 02:00 AM
she was prob racing the shit out of it! haha ... i would... oh wait i do everytime steven lets me borrow his car. :)

Hahah... Yea i see u get all happy when u get to take out the car... Gonna go tear some shit up is what's in your mind;) ... Probly same thing she was thinking when she left all nice and happy... Yea hopefully i can fix it.. If not im gonna be picking up a buddy club spec2 tomorrow.. We shall see

LB.Motoring
02-01-2008, 02:01 AM
i thought that but she doesn't even like it when i slide around...She likes to grip and i dont think she knows how to drift... Unless she found my drift button;) ...

I leave my button at home all the time. :cool:

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-01-2008, 02:14 AM
easy fix for exhaust shop!

A Spec Products
02-01-2008, 02:15 AM

Girls don't like that kinda stuff

Same thing with bumping sounds

Drifting and sounds impresses dudes only

Haha no joke

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-01-2008, 02:21 AM

Haha no joke

:werd: I only know a few girls who like drifting.. Im sure there is alot more out there... Yea the exhaust looks like an easy fix but more stuff broke inside. The 3" inch pipe turns into two/ 2" inch pipes and all that broke off also... When i took it off like 10 metal pieces fell out of the muffler... Also incase anyone is wondering those dyno sheets aren't for my s13.. They are from my 03 evolution...

SHIFT_*grind*
02-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Girlfriend...plus friends...drive your car...for the night...by themselves...hold on, I think I'm missing a part of the story....why would you allow such a thing? :tweak: =P

I'm sure an exhaust shop could take care of that though.

FaLKoN240
02-01-2008, 08:47 AM

Haha no joke

Yeah, Logan knows, after seeing my girlfriend ride up in my POS for 3 hours from SD to El Monte.

markyboi
02-01-2008, 08:54 AM
so u gave the keys to you 400hp 300+ tq car to your gf?

why???

low and slow
02-01-2008, 08:55 AM

Amen to that.

240love
02-01-2008, 08:59 AM
my gf drives an s13 thats decently low so she nows how to handle it so i wouldnt be worried if she drove my car. Her car is lower than mine anyway.

steve shadows
02-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Let me get this straight you have a 400 whp s chasis and you let your gf take it out?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't even trust my friends with that much HP, its like a loaded shotgun.

at least mine is, I mean if you don't accelerate just right youll spin out and explode

blueshark123
02-01-2008, 09:35 AM
yea man ur crazy for letting ur girl drive ur car i know how 400 + hp is and it feels very scarry if u give it to much gas and spin the tires.I didnt even let my ex drive my automatic maxima lol.

Phlip
02-01-2008, 09:39 AM
That is what you get for letting ANYONE drive your car without theirs as collateral.
Girlfriends driving without you present?
Hell no!
Girlfriend driving with her friends in the car without you present?
FUCK no!

You set yourself up for this one

steve shadows
02-01-2008, 09:41 AM
she was probably giving her firends handjobs while driving it and getting off on all the pwr.

at least that's what I would like to vision this morning :drool:

legacy927
02-01-2008, 10:01 AM
The girlfriends should stay away from driving PERIOD....lolz

Tops*
02-01-2008, 10:19 AM

My girl can drive my stick REAL nice...I mean, my car. Wait, she can't drive my car.

That dyno sheet is for his Evo for all you lazy fools that didn't bother to read.

mrs.drift33
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Hahah... Yea i see u get all happy when u get to take out the car... Gonna go tear some shit up is what's in your mind;) ... Probly same thing she was thinking when she left all nice and happy... Yea hopefully i can fix it.. If not im gonna be picking up a buddy club spec2 tomorrow.. We shall see

hahaha i KNOW she was happy.... trust me.:hsdance:

dont tell steven but... im always rididng boost in his car and when ever i can i'll TRY to take a corner or two shhhh... LOL

And im not gonna lie I once cracked his brand new freshly painted vertex bumber trying to get out of a drive way. But see i told him that i didnt want to drive his car once he got a kit cuz i knew i was gonna crack it and look what happened:keke:

mrs.drift33
02-01-2008, 10:59 AM
That is what you get for letting ANYONE drive your car without theirs as collateral.
Hell no!
FUCK no!

see when you let ur GF drive your car while you in the car. no good. guys be yelling on how fast we are driving. and not to race that honda. take this lane while on this freeway. man its annoying. so we like it better when they are not in the car with us.

but he did mess up letting his GF drive his car with friends. she was prob trying to show off... look what he taught me to do. and look how fast i can drive.LOL

TheRonTom31
02-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Dump said girlfriend.. apologize immediately to car.... buy it a new exhaust to make it happy.

Seriously what were you thinking. :hammer: I hope not a single one of her "friends" was a dude cause honestly that would just be sad and a disappointment to men world wide

jackjack
02-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Hell no!
FUCK no!

thats what i'm talking about :hammer:

240love^_^
02-01-2008, 11:51 AM
see when you let ur GF drive your car while you in the car. no good. guys be yelling on how fast we are driving. and not to race that honda. take this lane while on this freeway. man its annoying. so we like it better when they are not in the car with us.

but he did mess up letting his GF drive his car with friends. she was prob trying to show off... look what he taught me to do. and look how fast i can drive.LOL

I don't mind driving with the BF but its always nice to drive by yourself.
Anyways I don't think he should have let the GF take the car out with her friends that was the big problem. You should just make her pay for the damages. If I messed up something on my BF's car I would pay for it and vice versa.

jskateborders
02-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Thats what you think;)

BustedS13
02-01-2008, 12:18 PM
again.... you let your girlfriend drive your car without any sort of supervision? that's like letting a baby play with a box of knives.

azndoc
02-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Ummm yeah one gf of mine wanted to break up with me because I wouldn't let her drive my car.

She has her own car, why does she have to drive mine.

Shit.

TheRonTom31
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM
again.... you let your girlfriend drive your car without any sort of supervision? that's like letting a baby play with a box of knives.

aquadots....thats like letting a baby play with a box of aquadots

theronin
02-01-2008, 04:39 PM
noone drives my car but me. i just simply dont trust anyone else with her.

ericcastro
02-01-2008, 05:07 PM
she wasn't even driving i bet !!!

It was the other dudes they were hanging out with.

:Owned:yourself

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-01-2008, 07:19 PM
she wasn't even driving i bet !!!

It was the other dudes they were hanging out with.

:Owned:yourself

Fuck that she wasn't with any dudes... As for the exhuast it's not fixable and she bought me a brand new buddy club spec 2... If i do find out some dudes drove me shit im gonna kick some ass... Yea i know it was dumb of me to let her take it but i was half way asleep.. She came over and wanted me go out with her and her friends but i was wayyyy too tired... So after asking me for about 20 mins... she said fine then ima take your car(thinking i was gonna get up) I didn't! Dumb move... I was aight u can take it(Half asleep mind you)...Then next thing i know im wakeing up to this loud piece of shit in my drive way.I was like wtf is that. I open the door to find it's my loud ass piece of shit.. I was like :eek: :eek: :eek::confused: :confused: .. So yea dumb move i wanted to sleep more than anything... What ever though it's all good.. My new exhaust is great. it has a nice deep tone kinda loud without the silencer on... She payed for it so it's all good...

blueshark123
02-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Alright she kind of redeemed her self i guess u learned ur lesson lol.

jeffsm3
02-01-2008, 11:19 PM
she must be hott cuz i would have punched my wife in the throat for doing somthing like that.. shes got her own low ass car to break.. at least she got you a new exhuast and hopefully shes makein you a very happy man for long long time to say sorry..

TheRonTom31
02-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Buying of an entire new exhaust that fast does save her from being required to be dumped. Now all you have to do is have "your forgiven" sex and "slip" and put it in the wrong hole. That'll show her whose boss

ByeByeSti
02-02-2008, 09:00 AM
hahahhaha i agree with jeffsm3 and therontom31, but ya females drivers= no survivors bro. never let a girl drive the car you built, always turns out bad. but atleast she bought you a new one! learn from your mistakes and dont let her take it again, well unless you want some nice new shiney parts for it :)

mr_240sx
02-02-2008, 11:08 AM
ive driven people before and they are always asking me why i drive like a greanny over speedbumps..... shits scary that if id let them drive it they would smash it around with no remorce.

CylonFrakker
02-02-2008, 12:24 PM

might wanna ask if she's a lesbian! LOL!

snowmansent2hel
02-02-2008, 09:27 PM
if more than 1 woman gets in a car that doesnt belong to any of them there should be a pace car driving them around town

Jung918
02-02-2008, 10:47 PM
You should get a sticker that says no fat bitches, exhaust will fall off.

240love^_^
02-02-2008, 10:50 PM
You should get a sticker that says no fat bitches, exhaust will fall off.

^^^^^:keke: msglength

S13SilviaGirl
02-03-2008, 02:04 AM
hahahhaha i agree with jeffsm3 and therontom31, but ya females drivers= no survivors bro. never let a girl drive the car you built, always turns out bad. but atleast she bought you a new one! learn from your mistakes and dont let her take it again, well unless you want some nice new shiney parts for it :)

That is soooooooooooo NOT true! :hahano: ;)

Ninjabread
02-03-2008, 07:51 AM
ive driven people before and they are always asking me why i drive like a greanny over speedbumps..... shits scary that if id let them drive it they would smash it around with no remorce.

Yea, my buddy who came down with me to VW to pick up the car made me promise him that I'd let him drive it when we got back... no way in fucking hell with the ride height it's gonna have. He's used to driving trucks.

And to the OP: I wouldn't complain, you got a better exhaust out of this situation :)

ByeByeSti
02-03-2008, 12:07 PM
:angel: That is soooooooooooo NOT true! :hahano: ;)

hahahah sorryyyy gevery girl ive met or driven with has been a near death experience!! but your prob a better driver then me ;)

S13SilviaGirl
02-03-2008, 01:17 PM
:angel:

hahahah sorryyyy gevery girl ive met or driven with has been a near death experience!! but your prob a better driver then me ;)

hahaha no worries. My mom and sister scare the shit out of me! Now, women in Minivans and SUVs should have to pass a driving test to own them first. lol.

ByeByeSti
02-04-2008, 07:06 PM
hahaha no worries. My mom and sister scare the shit out of me! Now, women in Minivans and SUVs should have to pass a driving test to own them first. lol.

hahaha true, but ive also come to the conclusion that anyone who drives a minivan drives like an asshole or like there from the state of mass.(there cars come equipped with mirrors, directionals, and windows for a reason, oh and a gas pedal) none of which they seem to use besides the gas. its either alll on or all off. they cut everyone off! males and females... officially the worst drivers ive ever seen in my life.