PDA

View Full Version : TiNMAN

!Zar!
01-30-2008, 08:54 PM
TiNMAN (http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=22301) Good seller!

I've always bought things from him, but these past two days, in needs of getting a new turbo setup done, he has helped me immensely.

I straight called him at midnight, and he was out and we met up in 10minutes.

Few days later, I needed something else, called him up, and he met me and adjusted his schedule to suit mine. While delivering everything I needed.

He's a norcal og.

I have, will and want to continue buying from him. He receives my good buyers vouch.

downshift_sideways
01-30-2008, 09:02 PM
He bought me 2 40oz's of beer..and smoked me out a few nights ago.

Cool guy in my book :D

FaLKoN240
01-30-2008, 09:55 PM
TiNMAN (http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=22301) Good seller!

I've always bought things from him, but these past two days, in needs of getting a new turbo setup done, he has helped me immensely.

I straight called him at midnight, and he was out and we met up in 10minutes.

Few days later, I needed something else, called him up, and he met me and adjusted his schedule to suit mine. While delivering everything I needed.

He's a norcal og.

I have, will and want to continue buying from him. He receives my good buyers vouch.

Word, helped me out on the turbo set up I'm doing, I'm about to call him again... LOL.

ayuaddict
03-09-2008, 04:36 PM
i bought his shirt.

installed it.

5 women immediately attempted to rape me.

i resisted because i didn't want to get my new shirt dirty.

scribbles6
03-09-2008, 08:53 PM
I got mine directly off his hands, super exciting since you never have that happen lol, he hooked it up with the price cuz of the unplanned flaw of the shirt design which still looked pretty dope (it was just the sleeve print missing).

Really good seller, will buy more shirts upon new design release. you should get more size small ones tho, i think Yuta is the only one that got a hold of a small lol

ayuaddict
03-09-2008, 09:14 PM
yupp i got the small.

mwahahahaha.

oh yea.

ahem.

i would definitely buy from this seller again.

origin_s135
03-10-2008, 12:12 PM
tinman's cool as hell, would definitely buy a shirt from him again.

bayvietboi510
03-15-2008, 01:15 PM
JUST BOUGHT IT FROM THIS DUDE RECENTLY...a few tees. The first day i wore it...this random black chick came up to me and said..."excuse me, I like your shirt...." and i was asian! haha

Good one tinMan! Liked the shirt...lemme see your next set...

k0uki
04-10-2008, 07:31 PM
got some tees and car parts from tinman, all legit

origin_s135
04-10-2008, 07:59 PM
JUST BOUGHT IT FROM THIS DUDE RECENTLY...a few tees. The first day i wore it...this random black chick came up to me and said..."excuse me, I like your shirt...." and i was asian! haha

Good one tinMan! Liked the shirt...lemme see your next set...

next time tell that girl i know who sells them, so lemme get your number and i'll call, i'll follow that ass to the mall....ok i stop.

pbcstylez
04-14-2008, 03:30 PM
tin is too cool for school so i buy shit off him that is more than legit to support his habits and nuoc mam drinking problem

tysoNgoduMb
05-05-2008, 06:04 PM
TiNMAN, awesome seller. =] Buy frm this fool. he still has shirts for sale.

DohcKA
05-08-2008, 07:53 AM
next time tell that girl i know who sells them, so lemme get your number and i'll call, i'll follow that ass to the mall....ok i stop.
haha you're a beast robin....

Fux with tinman... good guy with good intentions.... kiS campo all day.... damn only if you didnt sell that aero bumpsker... holla deezy

shinhed
05-09-2008, 04:54 PM
TiNMAN sold me a silvia bumper support beam and shipped it to the east coast. Thanks for stepping outside of the Cali circle jerk and actually shipping something to those in need on another coast

PhAtXSuMo
06-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Legit guy, awesome seller bought one of his shirts and its fucking dope lol
fast shipping as well no complications
haven't met him in person though haha
plan to play some source against him though muahaha

-Paul

p.s. VIET PRIDE!!!!