PDA

View Full Version : wtb: swapped s13/14.  maybe trade for modded gsx

jap drifter
10-14-2002, 09:48 AM
looking to buy or trade for a swapped s13 or s14 (mods are preferred) in NJ or tri state area. however, i may travel to other states (within a few hours) if needed. I also have a 91 gsx for sale or trade. It is modded and needs nothing (a few extra parts come with car...larger turbo, 2G air mas, etc). 100% fine mechanical condition and body as well. i was gonna drag the car but after i checked out my financial situation i wont be able to afford drag racing, my daily driver, and a bike (and insuring all three). also the trade can have money involved and does not need to be straight up. Im in central NJ. just to make it clear, there doesnt have to be a trade...just an option. i can sell my gsx seperately and buy your car. my email is [email protected]

1991 GSX (92,2XX) original miles

Suspension/Wheels: 16x7 Vault Feline (polished ) on Kuhmo Power Max’s
Eibach Pro kit springs
KYB AGX adjustable shocks (all 4)
Polyuerathane bushings
Stainless steel brake lines
Metal matrix pads
Front and rear upper strut bars

Exhaust: Evolution lancer exhaust manifold
2.5 “buschur racing downpipe
2.5” test pipe
2.5” catback (all exhaust pieces are mandrel bent)

Gauges: autometer phantom air fuel gauge
Autometer phantom boost/vacuum gauge (both autometer are in a dual pillar pod)
Westach EGT gauge
Jegs Fuel pressure gauge
Greddy Profec B

Feul/Tuning: Apex’I S-AFC fuel controller (all wires soldered in so they won’t come loose)
Technomotive Diagnostic Software (check www.technomotive.com ) GREAT FEATURE for tuning
Cable is permanently wired and has spot in the DIN below the cd player (hard to explain but it’s a nice clean setup. I am also the LEGAL owner of the software with serial #)
Denso fuel pump (high flow pump which can get you deep into the 11s)
SX fuel pressure regulator
Hardwired fuel pump

Engine/Other: stock mitsu 14b turbo but I have a 16g turbo that is not installed yet.
polyuretane motor mounts
Hacked air mas (to avoid fuel cut) with K&N filter
Chrome upper intercooler pipe
Second Gen throttle body elbow
“new style lifters” (no phantom knock from lifter tick)
short shifter
no power steering
all vacuum lines removed along with anything emissions related
Oil catch can
NGK plug wires
NGK BPR7ES plugs
ACT 2600 Clutch (new hydraulics 15K ago)
All new hoses (except for heater cores which did not need it)
T-belt has 28,000 miles to go before the suggested 50K change
No cruise control
Cold AC
New alternator
Alarm and fuel pump kill switch
Capacitors replaced on ECU as precautionary measure (they tend to leak as the age over 100K)

Parts that may or may not be included (depending on price and what buyer wants): 16G turbo, Second Gen air mas, Pioneer premier Deh-8400MP (plays both CDs and MP3 discs that you burn off your computer). Here is link. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...9,28914,00.html
Head unit was 500 and is brand spanking new (have box and everything, manual not even opened yet)

The car is mechanically in 100% perfect condition. I have every instruction/manual for the gauges and tuning tools. Interior is mint. Bumper has some chips in it. You can do any type of test you want on the car. Compression, leakdown, boost leaks. Compression is lower 150s across the board (stock is 164 and service limit is 121), so the engine is in top shape. I am not hiding anything. Car pulls a super healthy 18 hg of vacuum at idle. It must be a mechanic that does any tests (compression i can do if you have tool). I don’t want some idiot messing up my car. It does not drip ONE BIT OF OIL OR FLUID and does not push any coolant at all…car is in my garage and you can see for yourself by the checking the ground. Car will run 13s all day on pump and after the turbo and an intercooler it will pull 12s undoubtedly. NJ inspection is good until march 2004 so that’s a big plus. All the installs of gauges and electronics are CLEAN and professional. No ghetto rigging. All maintenance/fluids have been recorded so you know when you will need to change things.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid30/p426c34794854e79c3cfbe34c1a775b6f/fd56570c.jpg

DSC240sx
10-14-2002, 07:39 PM
That's one nice gsx/.... is it AWD?

jap drifter
10-14-2002, 11:24 PM
yes all GSX models were all wheel drive.  

car has every option except leather.

stil bil
10-15-2002, 09:02 PM
i have a 91 240 with a seized engine....perfect for swapping...wanna talk?

btw....1g awd dsm is a dream for me...I AM A DSM FREAK...

jap drifter
10-16-2002, 10:42 AM
youre a little far (if texas is correct in your profile??).  id have to get it shipped out here and im not too big on buying cars that i cant see.  im in NJ

jap drifter
10-24-2002, 03:50 PM
by the way, there was a new tranny put in by my buddy (the previous owner) at mid 70s.  not a rebuilt one, a factory new one.

jap drifter
10-31-2002, 05:20 PM
...still looking