PDA

View Full Version : Greddy Performance Festival & Garage Sale: Roll CALL!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

chris_lum
01-23-2008, 10:39 AM
DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS INFORMATION INTO OTHER FORUMS BEFORE RECEIVING PERMISSION FROM GREDDY. CAR CLUB/CAR SHOW SECTION IS BY INVITATION ONLY. TO GET YOUR CAR CLUB/FORUM INVITED, EMAIL [email protected]

Link to ALL DAY DRIFT TICKETS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160204732448&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D 160204732448%2509%26fvi%3D1)

Link to ALL DAY AUTOX TICKETS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200196972240&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D 200196972240%2509%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1)

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/Greddyperformance/cid_B988A048-248C-49A5-8E85-91DEFFC.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/Greddyperformance/cid_5FD7A0E3-6338-48B4-A808-273C11C.jpg
Come join us on Saturday, Feb. 23rd at the El Toro Airfield for the 2008 GReddy Garage Sale and Performance Festival.

In addition to getting great deals on close-out, overstocked and test items, this year we have something for true GReddy enthusiast.

More then just great deals, this year with the help of Drift Association, we are adding a full Performance Festival, complete with Auto-cross, Drifting, a Car Showoff, Ride-A-longs, a huge Raffle and other automotive hobbies. Bring out your GReddy tuned cars for a day of fun or just come by and check out the action. Admission is FREE.For more info on the '08 GReddy Performance Festival, you can email: [email protected]

Please check back on our website www.greddy.com (http://greddy.com/news/?id=49) soon for updates and details....

************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Updates
*Drag Strip has been cancelled due to strict track regulations.

*Event hours: Roll in and setup in the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is from 7am-8am if you signed up on the list below, this means YOU!!!! You must roll in during this time to guarantee that you will be able to park with your forum buddies, if you do not show up between 7-8am you will not be guaranteed a spot, and you may have to park with the general public.

*Special GReddy Awards will be given out and the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is subject to being judged! That means you could win a badass trophy! (pictured below)

*If you plan on camping out all night for the Garage Sale …DON’T!!! Irvine Police Department regularly patrols this area, and you WILL be subject to ticketing at their discretion.

*Garage Sale: We will take CASH, VISA & MASTERCARD.

*Evolution 9, RSX, and Sti Pre-Registration for V-Manage Plug-in & Drive please email: [email protected] with subject: Vmanage Drive. We will have these Vmanage units on hand ready to plug in to these particular vehicles so you can test them on the spot and feel the difference! Special pricing for the Vmanage units will be offered at the event.

*There will be absolutely NO alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed at this event.

*GReddy Performance Products, Inc. and it’s employees reserve the right to refuse access to the Entire Event, including the MOTORSPORTS EVENTS/ GARAGE SALE/ CAR SHOW/ CAR CLUB/ FORUM section at their discretion. This means, if you are acting in an inappropriate manner, disturbing other guests, or doing anything we don’t approve of, you can and will be removed from the premises. Furthermore, this is a GReddy event and open to the public, so if your vehicle has huge competitor sponsor art (ie. Graphics/vinyl, etc) then your vehicle may be restricted to general parking only.
************************************************** ************************************************** **********

INFO UPDATE 01/18/08

Saturday Feb. 23, 2008

Garage Sale Hours 9:00am - 3:00pm

- Autocross & Drifting: for pre-registration check back for update and details

- Drag Strip: Limited to invites & Special Product Testing
- GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet: (chance to win a GReddy Award for Best GReddy theme)
- Try me Greddy parts course - v-manage (w/ special introductionary price option)
- Free raffle with prizes all day long
- Meet Authorized GReddy Dealers and their cars
- Ride-a-longs with a Pro Driver

- Reps from Drift Association, Battle of the Imports & more
- Editors from top import Magazines

- Drift 101 demo, Groovy Drift RC demo, Nos Energy Drinks, and much more...

more info:
- For directions to the Event, please download the pdf flyer above.
- Pre-registration for the Auto Cross and Drifting are not open yet. (coming soon)
- For more info regarding the GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet please email [email protected]
(Teams and Clubs preferred)
- GARAGE SALE: (List of items will not be available until the day of the sale)
All Sales are final (no returns or exchanges)
Cash is preferred, but will accept Master Card and Visa for over $100 (only)
Electronics & other popular items sold will be limited: one part# per person
No camping out early (no overnight parking)
- Location Rules: (Enforced by Irvine Police Department on base)
Stay within marked speed limits (15mph)
Stay on marked paths to the event and parking
Do not wonder on the base
No alcoholic beverages allowed
INFO UPDATE 01/23/08

Full Day Auto-Cross and Drifting

Registration will go online on Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 12:30pm
on the GReddy ebay Store.

- Limited to purchase 1 ticket per Driver / Account (multipules will be canceled and relisted)
- Tickets are non-transferable (unless approved by GReddy)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid Driver's License
- Tickets will be sold via the GReddy ebay Store
(so you will need to have an ebay and paypal account)
- Because there will also be sign-ups for "Fun Runs" the day of the event,
the Preregistration number will be very limited
- All vehicles must meet standard Drift Association's Tech Inspection requirements,
(please see www.driftday.com (http://www.driftday.com) for details)
- All vehicles must display the provided GReddy Fest Decal on front windshield.
- All Drivers must use approved (Snell 95 or better) helmets
- All Drivers must follow the rules of GReddy and Drift Association staff.
- Reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate expulsion from the event.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- There are no refunds or cancellations unless approved by GReddy.
- Greddy reserves the right to turn away or refuse any driver or vehicle.
- More specific details will be emailed to the attendee, so please make sure to add your email address!

http://greddy.com/news/PreReg.jpg

*HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
************************************************** ************************************************** ***
CAR CLUB INFO UPDATE 02/11/08

Attention car club/forums:
**Sign ups for the car club/forum show section will be closed early: Last day to sign up is this Friday, February 15th @ 6pm. If you aren't on the list by 6pm this Friday, you will not be able to park in this section.**

Please try to meet up together before entering the event. It will be easier to park you all together this way. I realize some of you will be coming from different areas in SoCal, so meeting up beforehand may not be an option, so at least show up to park at the event around the same time as the rest of the club/forum. Reason for this is, once the majority of your group has arrived (I will have a list), you will all be parked together. We will not be able to park you all together if you all arrive 20 minutes apart from each other (unless you all want to wait for the entire group to arrive before parking).

You will NOT be able to get in line for the garage sale until you have parked your car. This means, if you are waiting for other members to show up, you cannot abandon your car in order to get in line for the garage sale. And if you are late, your group may choose to park without you! This means, the sooner you get your cars parked, the sooner you can get in line for the garage sale! Remember, roll-in time is 7AM-8AM! Please send someone to check in at the check-in booth to let us know that some of your group has arrived. If you have not arrived by 8AM, you will be forced to park in the general parking area.

Please bear with us as it won't be easy organizing you all, so your patience and cooperation will be appreciated in helping things run more smoothly. We will be checking each one of you off on the list by screen name, then you will proceed to the car show/forum parking area.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************

Greddy is inviting car clubs to have their own section to display their cars. There will be other groups of enthusiasts showing as well, such as 240sx's, WRX/STi's, Evo's, etc etc. So all interested in going, please post up and get on the list! Only those that sign up on this list will be able to park together (with early entry), those that don't get on the list will have to park with the rest of the public in a different section and be subject to a later entry time.

PS. The GReddy TTHR 350Z will be on display! First time since Sema!

Let's get the list going (post up your SN):

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/Greddyperformance/GreddyAward.jpg

grnappletree14
01-23-2008, 11:47 AM
i live close by thinking of crusing by y not should be fun: grnappletree14

yusuke1923
01-23-2008, 12:47 PM
I have a greddy turbo elbow... can I come?

chris_lum
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM
you don't need to have greddy parts to be able to go. Anyone is welcomed!

k's_silvia2.0
01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Ill be there looking for a new intercooler.

hustlervibes
01-23-2008, 04:54 PM
If I only had money for a front mount. What's the earliest time you can come so it's not considered "camping out"? I don't want cops called on me. Your fine print says No camping out (per local police)

steve shadows
01-23-2008, 05:13 PM
so is there a auto-x or any sort of racing involved at this event or just a big jerk off session?

id love a free track time/event/day even if it was just one jack off run

if the cars not sold by then ill come

chris_lum
01-23-2008, 05:47 PM
If I only had money for a front mount. What's the earliest time you can come so it's not considered "camping out"? I don't want cops called on me. Your fine print says No camping out (per local police)

The hours are 9-3. You can show up at 9. If you show up earlier, i can't guarantee that you remain ticketless :p

chris_lum
01-23-2008, 05:49 PM
so is there a auto-x or any sort of racing involved at this event or just a big jerk off session?

id love a free track time/event/day even if it was just one jack off run

if the cars not sold by then ill come

your question is answered in the flyer. :goyou:

brndck
01-23-2008, 06:52 PM

jerk off session? count me in.
dammit, why do they hafta take credit cards. lol. y they gotta tempt me!!!

mangoes
01-23-2008, 07:27 PM
sounds interesting, ill go if i can find a ride =D.

s13.dark1
01-23-2008, 08:56 PM
el toro nice i went there 4 a drift day event sick! ill be there and im not rollin solo. plastic excepted too huh!! sh\t ima break the bank

Teddy
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Wait, I may have read this incorrectly, but is there FREE track time?

If so, you can definitely count me in.

DUFFM4N
01-23-2008, 10:41 PM
ill be in vegas...maybe ill have someone do some snoopin around for me :keke:

Jung918
01-24-2008, 02:29 AM
you don't need to have greddy parts to be able to go. Anyone is welcomed!

do you work for or in any way associated with greddy?

chris_lum
01-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Wait, I may have read this incorrectly, but is there FREE track time?

If so, you can definitely count me in.

the track time will be divided. There will be all day drift/autox passes that will be available for purchase soon, and there will be a pay-per-drive, fun run, sort of deal for the rest of the people. It'll be cheap, like $10 for an hour of driving.

chris_lum
01-24-2008, 10:23 AM
do you work for or in any way associated with greddy?

depends, why do you want to know? If its going to get me kicked off, then no. :bowrofl:

steve shadows
01-24-2008, 11:37 AM
the track time will be divided. There will be all day drift/autox passes that will be available for purchase soon, and there will be a pay-per-drive, fun run, sort of deal for the rest of the people. It'll be cheap, like $10 for an hour of driving.

The flyer says go to their site :duh:

www.greddy.com

well it's not working

um

can you be more vague? like 10 bucks for an hour of driving?

Have you organized an event before? who the hell are you.

Usually there are sessions. How will it be organized?

chris_lum
01-24-2008, 12:59 PM
************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Updates
*Drag Strip has been cancelled due to strict track regulations.

*Event hours: Roll in and setup in the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is from 7am-8am if you signed up on the list below, this means YOU!!!! You must roll in during this time to guarantee that you will be able to park with your forum buddies, if you do not show up between 7-8am you will not be guaranteed a spot, and you may have to park with the general public.

*Special GReddy Awards will be given out and the CAR CLUB/FORUM section is subject to being judged! That means you could win a badass trophy! (pictured below)

*If you plan on camping out all night for the Garage Sale …DON’T!!! Irvine Police Department regularly patrols this area, and you WILL be subject to ticketing at their discretion.

*Garage Sale: We will take CASH, VISA & MASTERCARD.

*Evolution 9, RSX, and Sti Pre-Registration for V-Manage Plug-in & Drive please email: [email protected] with subject: Vmanage Drive. We will have these Vmanage units on hand ready to plug in to these particular vehicles so you can test them on the spot and feel the difference! Special pricing for the Vmanage units will be offered at the event.

*There will be absolutely NO alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed at this event.

*GReddy Performance Products, Inc. and it’s employees reserve the right to refuse access to the Entire Event, including the MOTORSPORTS EVENTS/ GARAGE SALE/ CAR SHOW/ CAR CLUB/ FORUM section at their discretion. This means, if you are acting in an inappropriate manner, disturbing other guests, or doing anything we don’t approve of, you can and will be removed from the premises. Furthermore, this is a GReddy event and open to the public, so if your vehicle has huge competitor sponsor art (ie. Graphics/vinyl, etc) then your vehicle may be restricted to general parking only.
************************************************** ************************************************** **********

INFO UPDATE 01/18/08

Saturday Feb. 23, 2008
Garage Sale Hours 9:00am - 3:00pm

- Autocross & Drifting: for pre-registration check back for update and details
- Drag Strip: Limited to invites & Special Product Testing
- GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet: (chance to win a GReddy Award for Best GReddy theme)
- Try me Greddy parts course - v-manage (w/ special introductionary price option)
- Free raffle with prizes all day long
- Meet Authorized GReddy Dealers and their cars
- Ride-a-longs with a Pro Driver
- Reps from Drift Association, Battle of the Imports & more
- Editors from top import Magazines
- Drift 101 demo, Groovy Drift RC demo, Nos Energy Drinks, and much more...
more info:
- For directions to the Event, please download the pdf flyer above.
- Pre-registration for the Auto Cross and Drifting are not open yet. (coming soon)
- For more info regarding the GReddy Enthusiast Car Meet please email [email protected]
(Teams and Clubs preferred)
- GARAGE SALE: (List of items will not be available until the day of the sale)
All Sales are final (no returns or exchanges)
Cash is preferred, but will accept Master Card and Visa for over $100 (only)
Electronics & other popular items sold will be limited: one part# per person
No camping out early (no overnight parking)
- Location Rules: (Enforced by Irvine Police Department on base)
Stay within marked speed limits (15mph)
Stay on marked paths to the event and parking
Do not wonder on the base
No alcoholic beverages allowed

INFO UPDATE 01/23/08

Full Day Auto-Cross and Drifting
Registration will go online on Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 12:30pm
on the GReddy ebay Store.
- Limited to purchase 1 ticket per Driver / Account (multipules will be canceled and relisted)
- Tickets are non-transferable (unless approved by GReddy)
- Tickets will be sold via the GReddy ebay Store
(so you will need to have an ebay and paypal account)
- Because there will also be sign-ups for "Fun Runs" the day of the event,
the Preregistration number will be very limited
- All vehicles must meet standard Drift Association's Tech Inspection requirements,
(please see www.driftday.com for details)
- All vehicles must display the provided GReddy Fest Decal on front windshield.
- All Drivers must use approved (Snell 95 or better) helmets
- All Drivers must follow the rules of GReddy and Drift Association staff.
- Reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate expulsion from the event.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- There are no refunds or cancellations unless approved by GReddy.
- Greddy reserves the right to turn away or refuse any driver or vehicle.
- More specific details will be emailed to the attendee, so please make sure to add your email address!

*HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
************************************************** ************************************************** ***

chris_lum
01-24-2008, 01:00 PM
The flyer says go to their site :duh:

www.greddy.com (http://www.greddy.com)

well it's not working

um

can you be more vague? like 10 bucks for an hour of driving?

Have you organized an event before? who the hell are you.

Usually there are sessions. How will it be organized?

dont be an :mrmeph: and just read the updates here.

k's_silvia2.0
01-24-2008, 01:03 PM
sounds interesting, ill go if i can find a ride =D.

WTF? What happen to your car Jordan?
Ill take you :love:

steve shadows
01-24-2008, 03:04 PM
dont be an :mrmeph: and just read the updates here.

Your calling me an asshole now?

You just posted that.

Whoa buddy.

Welcome to zilvia.

Thanks for the clarification (er sort of)

When will Greddy's website be working?

Teddy
01-24-2008, 03:24 PM

FAIL. You should make it 17.:naughty:

chris_lum
01-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Your calling me an asshole now?

You just posted that.

Whoa buddy.

Welcome to zilvia.

Thanks for the clarification (er sort of)

When will Greddy's website be working?

I should thank you for your welcoming posts first! btw, the website was only down for a total of 15 minutes and is fully functional right now.

b4racing
01-24-2008, 07:07 PM
^ dude, I think someone doesn't like you. I swore you were in the green yesterday.
Anyways, I have a feeling the garage part is going to be like going to an abortion clinic. How many do you need to go to in order to realize that it is the junk no one else wants?

yusuke1923
01-25-2008, 08:58 AM
deng wassup with the neg rep? anywho. You guys gonna be selling greddy parts wholesale? or and "X" amount of "%"?

SiI40sx
01-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Im down for a $400 vspec fmic like last time :naughtyd: oh and some $40 gauges too :p

yusuke1923
01-25-2008, 09:36 AM
I would love a fmic too... heheh

chris_lum
01-25-2008, 10:35 AM
^ dude, I think someone doesn't like you. I swore you were in the green yesterday.
Anyways, I have a feeling the garage part is going to be like going to an abortion clinic. How many do you need to go to in order to realize that it is the junk no one else wants?

well, i think we can all guess who it was on this thread that caused the neg rep right?! :cry: that guy obviously can dish it, but can't take it. Anywho, this event will be great, there will be many other venues for everyone to enjoy themselves with! There will be chances for ride alongs w/ pro drifters too! I got a ride with Hiro Sumida in his Chaser one day at El Toro and that was the ride of my life!! :bigok:

Shmex
01-25-2008, 12:08 PM
well, i think we can all guess who it was on this thread that caused the neg rep right?! :cry: that guy obviously can dish it, but can't take it. Anywho, this event will be great, there will be many other venues for everyone to enjoy themselves with! There will be chances for ride alongs w/ prod drifters too! I got a ride with Hiro Sumida in his Chaser one day at El Toro and that was the ride of my life!! :bigok:

Yeah thats what i need is some guages for the dohc ka-de...any idea of how much theyre getting rid of that for???

kikit-sideways
01-26-2008, 10:42 AM
oh yeah, this sounds like a good event, i will defintly be there, cant wait, these events are always a good time.

sTalnOut
01-26-2008, 07:09 PM
chris lum im sick of west coast always having these events why don't you hold 1 in NJ or the east coast lolz Can you make a request to have a event like this on the east coast hahahaa

k's_silvia2.0
01-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Im down for a $400 vspec fmic like last time :naughtyd: oh and some $40 gauges too :p
You paid $400 for your VSPL?!?!?!?! I paid $300:squintd:
Yeah thats what i need is some guages for the dohc ka-de...any idea of how much theyre getting rid of that for???

Those are the first things to go.
Last time all the electronics sell out before it started:duh:

chris_lum
01-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Last time gauges and small electronics went fast b/c we didn't limit the sales. This time there will be a limit 1 part#/per person

Jung918
01-28-2008, 11:18 AM
^ can you do something about trust-power website? I got some rear kouki gracer valences because the picture looks like a replica of the K's rear valences. However, they look like the ugly zenki rear valences. This is misrepresentation and a load of shit.

http://www.trust-power.com/08aerostyle/s14_02.html

DALAZ_68
01-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Last time gauges and small electronics went fast b/c we didn't limit the sales. This time there will be a limit 1 part#/per person

why do that...as long as things sell id call it a successfull day :bigok:

chris_lum
01-28-2008, 02:05 PM
why do that...as long as things sell id call it a successfull day :bigok:

Well, yes it would be successful for us, but many people complained last year that we were just feeding the ebay reseller rather than the enthusiast. So this year, we have the enthusiast as top priority and we hope this will make it fair for everyone!

chris_lum
01-28-2008, 02:11 PM
^ can you do something about trust-power website? I got some rear kouki gracer valences because the picture looks like a replica of the K's rear valences. However, they look like the ugly zenki rear valences. This is misrepresentation and a load of shit.

http://www.trust-power.com/08aerostyle/s14_02.html

i'm sorry, but i dont really understand what you mean. that picture of the white 240 has the kouki valences, are you saying that isn't what you received?

Bobafreak
01-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Please dont be like tein and sale shit for cars that we dont have if you post it on this site. Then have people wait hours and want to go mad ape shit on greddy due to hypeness.

chris_lum
01-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Please dont be like tein and sale shit for cars that we dont have if you post it on this site. Then have people wait hours and want to go mad ape shit on greddy due to hypeness.

If this were only a garage sale then that could be possible, but we do not plan to only sell things. This is NOT just a garage sale. There will be drifting, autox, a car show, drift demos, etc there. So i think you guys can still be invited to this, unless you still don't want me to post here if we don't have any 240 parts!

articdragon192
02-01-2008, 01:43 PM
I'll be there. Regardless of if they have 240 stuff or not, cause well, I don't have a 240, hahaha.

autobahNESSA
02-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Damn Chris I had no idea some people could actually get pissed at you for inviting Zilvia to an awesome Greddy event. I feel bad for recommending you post here.

chris_lum
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Its ok nessa, I hope to see both you and Edgar there though!

And Pre-Reg for the event is now OPEN!!!! Sign up fast!

Link to ALL DAY DRIFT TICKETS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160204732448&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D 160204732448%2509%26fvi%3D1)

Link to ALL DAY AUTOX TICKETS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200196972240&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fse arch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D 200196972240%2509%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1)

http://greddy.com/news/PreReg.jpg

legacy927
02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Greddy at the east coast sucks!!! why can't they have an event in nj? lol

mehsilvia
02-01-2008, 04:38 PM
So since most of the ass-clowns are done whining about free shit and free track time . . .

Put me down for the roll-call. And i just might have to check out that auto-x deal too :2f2f:

bigOdom1
02-05-2008, 09:38 AM
gonna give rain checks on things that you "sell out of"

steve shadows
02-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Reckless or unsafe driving will result in immediate expulsion from the event.

You arent going fast if it's not dangerous :wtf:

SiI40sx
02-05-2008, 01:24 PM
You paid $400 for your VSPL?!?!?!?! I paid $300:squintd:

Just say it outloud why wont you!!! haha no i dont remember how much i paid.... i probably paid 300 i dunno.... but looks like I know where Ill be getting my new fmic from :bigok: perfect timing too

By the way.... how does the whole "no camping out" thing work?? Theres obviously gonna be a shitload of people wanting to be first in line soo......

mehsilvia
02-05-2008, 01:35 PM
You arent going fast if it's not dangerous :wtf:

Come on Steve, you know they have to post that. Imagine what kind of noobs they are gonna attract with this, going out there to show their mad skills in front of everyone. Its gonna be funny as shit to watch.

But its also got me on the fence about doing the auto-x.

Who is actualy rollin to this thing? We gonna do a Zilvia lot?

Teddy
02-05-2008, 05:36 PM
I'll be there to spectate.

xfallen1x
02-05-2008, 06:00 PM
I think I might roll to check this out also.

DALAZ_68
02-05-2008, 09:10 PM

roll out dun dun dunt dunt ROLL OUT lol

yeah im there...im meeting a homie there.. :keke:

i think another BBQ is in order here

driftless
02-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I am right there wit cha!

steve shadows
02-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Come on Steve, you know they have to post that. Imagine what kind of noobs they are gonna attract with this, going out there to show their mad skills in front of everyone. Its gonna be funny as shit to watch.

But its also got me on the fence about doing the auto-x.

Who is actualy rollin to this thing? We gonna do a Zilvia lot?

Haha I know. Im worried the track will be covered in piles of unpainted fiberglass....

mehsilvia
02-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah, im also worried about the track conditions fucking up my new Toyo's

xfallen1x
02-06-2008, 10:29 AM
I am right there wit cha!

:werd: up G$!

chris_lum
02-06-2008, 11:31 AM
gonna give rain checks on things that you "sell out of"

Depends on what the product is. If it's used refurb'd products, then probably not. But if its a blowout on a new product and it sells out instantly, we may due rain checks. no guarantee though.

chris_lum
02-06-2008, 11:37 AM
By the way.... how does the whole "no camping out" thing work?? Theres obviously gonna be a shitload of people wanting to be first in line soo......

There is "no camping out" because it is not Greddy's property and if a bunch of people camp out and trash the place, it may very well ruin the chances of using El Toro airbase for any automotive events in the future--meaning no more drift days there. Also, Irvine Police Department may be patrolling that street. So i highly suggest not camping out.

Shmex
02-06-2008, 11:39 AM
roll out dun dun dunt dunt ROLL OUT lol

yeah im there...im meeting a homie there.. :keke:

i think another BBQ is in order here

I'm definately wicha on that!!! Pacific cooler and hordogs again anyone??? I think this time ill bring burgers!!!! Hehehe....

But yeah I'm rollin to this...we should get a caravan goin again!

Sounds like a good even chris_lum count me in on going!!! Now whining taking place over here.

usdm180sx
02-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Cool! Ithink I'll roll up with Alex the guy who bought my s14.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-06-2008, 12:20 PM
sorry for the repost on the other thread. i took it out!

mehsilvia
02-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Zilvia Represent!

Here is the list of attendies from those posting:

1. chris lum
2. grnappletree14
3. yusuke1923 ?
4. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
5. SiI40sx
6. kikit-sideways - Levi
7. autobahNESSA - Vanessa
8. S13Teddy
9. xfallen1x
10. DALAZ 68 - Steve
11. driftless
12. Shmex - Heath
13. usdm180sx
14. ALEXTHESUS*PECT
15. mehsilvia - Chris
16. Equinox
17. Blackparade
18. silsx13 - Jon
19. steve shadows - Steve
20. UNITEDMASTER ?
21. cxlo8331
22. powersteeringless180sx - Matt bringin Rob's S14
23. marcencar
24. alex7
25. usdm180sx
26. hijack3d
27. darkside40
28. jdm538
29. Ichito240
30. LB.Motoring - Robby

Although those with a ? seemed to be on the fense.

We all rollin / hard-parkn / pitting together for this?

powersteeringless180sx
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
i'll probably go and check it out. maybe i can get a profec b on the cheap. i really shouldn't be spending money though........ argh:bash:

maybe finally meet some fellow zilvians. i'll try not to be anti social.

mehsilvia
02-06-2008, 01:02 PM
5-autoX tickets left. I just paid :2f2f:

Equinox
02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
5-autoX tickets left. I just paid :2f2f:

NICE! I'll see you there! I'm picking up new tires today :)

SiI40sx
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
lemme get on that list too, I'll go for sure, my car needs a front mount :)

no ? for me!! >_< im 12397892034792734% for sure going, i WANT a fmic :) is the drifting still going on?? Im down to do that too, how much? who do i pay??

by the way where can we meet up?? then just mob it there...... ohhh blue tape our cars with "zilvia.net/f" on it??? Im just lame enough to do that too

autobahNESSA
02-06-2008, 02:01 PM
You can take the ? off, I'm totally there! lol

cxlo8331
02-06-2008, 02:06 PM
yeah, remove the ? ... i'm there.

mehsilvia
02-06-2008, 03:34 PM
lemme get on that list too, I'll go for sure, my car needs a front mount :)

no ? for me!! >_< im 12397892034792734% for sure going, i WANT a fmic :) is the drifting still going on?? Im down to do that too, how much? who do i pay??

by the way where can we meet up?? then just mob it there...... ohhh blue tape our cars with "zilvia.net/f" on it??? Im just lame enough to do that too

Check the DRIFT ALL DAY link on page one. Looks like there alot spots left for Drift.

And we should all make some plans when it gets closer, so we all roll in together.

chris lun - what is actualy up with the Forum roll-in?

And and for EVERYONE - Buy Your ZILVIA.net STICKERS!!!!
http://www.zilvia.net/index.php?page=stickers

miucus
02-06-2008, 04:28 PM
heres a link to where u can buy a spot to the drift event
http://cgi.ebay.com/GReddy-Performance-Festival-Drift-Ticket-2-23-08_W0QQitemZ160204732448QQihZ006QQcategoryZ16122QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chris_lum
02-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Check the DRIFT ALL DAY link on page one. Looks like there alot spots left for Drift.

And we should all make some plans when it gets closer, so we all roll in together.

chris lun - what is actualy up with the Forum roll-in?

And and for EVERYONE - Buy Your ZILVIA.net STICKERS!!!!
http://www.zilvia.net/index.php?page=stickers

Try to meet up together before the event so you can roll in together. Roll in is between 7-8am. Showing up early is recommended.

Rob's S14
02-06-2008, 06:02 PM
So if it starts at 9 and they don't let anyone in early how is roll in at 7. Maybe I'm retarded, but I'm confused.

I'm goin though, just to check out the sale.

SiI40sx
02-06-2008, 06:38 PM
heres a link to where u can buy a spot to the drift event
http://cgi.ebay.com/GReddy-Performance-Festival-Drift-Ticket-2-23-08_W0QQitemZ160204732448QQihZ006QQcategoryZ16122QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks for the link man

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
So if it starts at 9 and they don't let anyone in early how is roll in at 7. Maybe I'm retarded, but I'm confused.

the sale starts at 9 but he's saying you can go in at 7am. i wouldn't recomend going till 8 though as there is nothing there to do at 7 unless you are a driver and are gonna go through tech.

unless my baby is born first i will be there. cuz i will also be there un sunday, so if the babay is born, i can only make it 1 day.

marcencar
02-06-2008, 06:51 PM
put me in, im down to roll! :coold:

DALAZ_68
02-06-2008, 07:59 PM
We all rollin / hard-parkn / pitting together for this?

ill take that as a yes for BBQ :rawk:

mehsilvia
02-06-2008, 08:27 PM
ill take that as a yes for BBQ :rawk:

Oh hell yeazzz! :yum:

DALAZ_68
02-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Oh hell yeazzz! :yum:

noted and understood...

save a spot for the cook :ughd:

DataXUnknown
02-06-2008, 09:54 PM
if i get my car runnin, i will be there. otherwise, i will be too depressed to show up in my beat up blue truck.

alex7
02-06-2008, 11:17 PM
im in....roll up with Norm

DALAZ_68
02-07-2008, 12:47 AM
all i ask is that who ever wants...contributes...so we can have enough for everyone.... RIch (xfallen1X) im looking at u and randy to bring that rice again bro :keke:

Shmex
02-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Well I got the capri suns again...and I'll bring burgers this time around...

Any idea of how much???

Can someone bring the buns and condiments?

mehsilvia
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Well I got the capri suns again...and I'll bring burgers this time around...

Any idea of how much???

Can someone bring the buns and condiments?

Growing listing above ^^^ and i can bring the buns & condiments. Heading to Costco for a few things anyway. Who bringin the cheezy?

We all need to agree on a spot to meet as well, so we can all roll in together. Doesnt sound as if Greddy is doing too much about coordinating it themselves.

SiI40sx
02-07-2008, 09:36 AM
im still curious about the whole "not being able to camp out" so how do you assure being one of the first in line to buy stuff?? will it be a "free for all status" thing as soon as the gates open??

p.s i can bring cheese?? i can even cut it too if you want :)

((sr)) kelly
02-07-2008, 09:45 AM
dammnnnnit .. i live in NC...

ROIDMONKEY
02-07-2008, 09:59 AM
dammnnnnit .. i live in NC...
tell me about it :(

chris_lum
02-07-2008, 10:38 AM

General admission is let in at 9am, but you guys are special! :bigok:

chris_lum
02-07-2008, 10:45 AM
im still curious about the whole "not being able to camp out" so how do you assure being one of the first in line to buy stuff?? will it be a "free for all status" thing as soon as the gates open??

p.s i can bring cheese?? i can even cut it too if you want :)

A line will be formed inside the event gates once you have parked. So the earlier you get there w/ your club the better, but if you show up before 7am you will be subject to IPD!! We can't control whether they cite you or not for camping out there. That's your call.

StaticX27
02-07-2008, 10:53 AM
A line will be formed inside the event gates once you have parked. So the earlier you get there w/ your club the better, but if you show up before 7am you will be subject to IPD!! We can't control whether they cite you or not for camping out there. That's your call.

Translation: I'm not liable if you camp out there, you have been warned! You can't sue me for getting ticketed!

<3 Chris :P I'll be there with Zau and Chou. So whenever they wake up, we'll be there :)

Shmex
02-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Growing listing above ^^^ and i can bring the buns & condiments. Heading to Costco for a few things anyway. Who bringin the cheezy?

We all need to agree on a spot to meet as well, so we can all roll in together. Doesnt sound as if Greddy is doing too much about coordinating it themselves.

Yeah I can bring the cheese too. Costco rocks!!!!

So chris, since were special, that means we get to go in before everybody else right???

Oh and mehsilvia, heh, you got me on the list twice....ill aslo give you my name too to put next to shmex, its Heath....

I think itd be easier, if ecerybody also put there real names too. Just so we don't have to go around saying, hey sileighty86 or pimpin_s13 what kinda burger you want!!! Hahaha. I'm new so don't know many people from zilvia....just a suggestion though!

Can't wait for this. And I second that motion for meeting up before the event...

mehsilvia
02-07-2008, 12:37 PM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/mehsilvia/GreddyMeet.jpg

Everyone's thoughts?

Meet up here at 6:30AM, say hi, get the handshakes done with, then we Riiiiiiide on over to Marine Way and to the Gates just before 7:00AM

We park these biches together and then run for teh goods!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-07-2008, 12:50 PM
there is a a gas station and a j-in-the-box there. those two would be a good place to meet up. coffe or a little food to warm up the body!

sideview_180sx
02-07-2008, 01:41 PM
is this the same day as the d-day amateur comp???

Shmex
02-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Cool cool. I'm dooown.

Oh can you put directions and exits and such. My comp has a virus and I can't read that small map on my phone...all I know is its the five. Thanx!!!!

mehsilvia
02-07-2008, 02:08 PM
there is a a gas station and a j-in-the-box there. those two would be a good place to meet up. coffe or a little food to warm up the body!

Is Jx-N-daBox on Burt Rd?

I was lookin for a place where 20 of us could gather, not too far off the beat'n path, yet far enough not to upset the po-po.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-07-2008, 02:22 PM
is this the same day as the d-day amateur comp???
no. ametuer comp is on sunday.

Cool cool. I'm dooown.

Oh can you put directions and exits and such. My comp has a virus and I can't read that small map on my phone...all I know is its the five. Thanx!!!!
go 5 south. exit san canyon. turn right and look for all the 240's. or after you exit make a left and then right on marine way and follow the signs to the event if you come a little later.

Is Jx-N-daBox on Burt Rd?
I was lookin for a place where 20 of us could gather, not too far off the beat'n path, yet far enough not to upset the po-po.

yes it is. i like BH only have "paint" skills.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/ale89se/GreddyMeet2.jpg

jitb has more parking.

powersteeringless180sx
02-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Meet up here at 6:30AM, say hi, get the handshakes done with, then we Riiiiiiide on over to Marine Way and to the Gates just before 7:00AM

We park these biches together and then run for teh goods!

sounds good to me. oh my name's matt btw.

Rob's S14
02-07-2008, 04:42 PM
yeah i'm in....prob be rollin w/ ^^^ powersteeringless(matt) if someone has a cooler/ice i'll bring drinks. i'm robert btw.(rob is ok too)

chris_lum
02-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Translation: I'm not liable if you camp out there, you have been warned! You can't sue me for getting ticketed!

<3 Chris :P I'll be there with Zau and Chou. So whenever they wake up, we'll be there :)

exactly! say hi when you get there!

chris_lum
02-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Nice maps guys!!! Be warned, other clubs may have the same meeting location as you. have a back up plan! There's another food spot a few more blocks west on sand canyon/irvine center dr. Carls Jr, Flame Broiler, Sushi boy is in that plaza.

DALAZ_68
02-07-2008, 07:48 PM
whats the address to the place...someone help me out here...im seeing 6 AM and im already blah lol

just so i can refrence my distance

ix nay on that request, i saw sand canyon... and i know were to go...fuck an hour and half drive...ohh but damn last time i went there for drift day there was a cute chick working the drive thru at JNTB ...illl holla at her again

Xandy Boosts
02-07-2008, 08:41 PM
whew, I thought El Toro was near oceanside. I think I got my bases mixed up. But yea I'm with DALAZ, 6am...damn I'll see if I wanna roll.

DALAZ_68
02-07-2008, 08:44 PM
whew, I thought El Toro was near oceanside. I think I got my bases mixed up. But yea I'm with DALAZ, 6am...damn I'll see if I wanna roll.

it just means i gotta get on the freeway by 5 ...:ugh: but no biggie...

916S14
02-07-2008, 10:30 PM
damn if i didnt have a state ref ticket....i woud so go.... *sigh* have fun guys!

powersteeringless180sx
02-08-2008, 01:54 AM
^^^^

shit i got a ref ticket too and i'm still goin. only thing i'm worried about is waking up on time.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-08-2008, 01:59 AM
damn if i didnt have a state ref ticket....i woud so go.... *sigh* have fun guys!

you can still drive with a ref ticket, but you have to take care of it by your court date. but i wouldn't drive from sac town for this.

mehsilvia
02-08-2008, 07:48 AM
LOLZ at everyone in So SoCali complaining about the drive.

Im in Simi Valley bitches (thats right! Ventura county) and comin with trailer in tow.

chris lum, how might you guys be organizing the forum/club groups? So that you dont get the gen-pop driving in at 7:00? We required to caravan and announce ourselves or something?

SiI40sx
02-08-2008, 09:14 AM
I dunno about you guys but Im thinking of busting a 2am'er with my ipod video for this one..... I need to make sure I install my heater before I do it though, cuz goddamn will it be cold.....

chris_lum
02-08-2008, 10:32 AM
LOLZ at everyone in So SoCali complaining about the drive.

Im in Simi Valley bitches (thats right! Ventura county) and comin with trailer in tow.

chris lum, how might you guys be organizing the forum/club groups? So that you dont get the gen-pop driving in at 7:00? We required to caravan and announce ourselves or something?

We will have a check-in tent at the entrance, and you will have you get your zilvia SN checked off on a list. From there, you will be directed to the special club area of the show where you all will be able to park and prep your cars.

916S14
02-08-2008, 11:22 AM
you can still drive with a ref ticket, but you have to take care of it by your court date. but i wouldn't drive from sac town for this.

I had no idea you can still drive around with a ref ticket. I heard if you get pulled over and they find out you have a ticket they will tow your car. I think i even read it on the back of the ticket which is now lost.

Shmex
02-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah I'm pumped for this! Dun care if I have to get up early!!! Hehehe.

Hey are we gonna start organzing who's bringing what???

Ill start of I guess....

Shmex-heath...capri suns, hmaburgers, cheese

mehsilvia
02-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah I'm pumped for this! Dun care if I have to get up early!!! Hehehe.

Hey are we gonna start organzing who's bringing what???

Ill start of I guess....

Shmex-heath...capri suns, hmaburgers, cheese

Added it to the list of names so far on Page 3.

PM's the ones with ? to see if they are going for sure so we can get them on the list.

Oh, and who gots the grill?

Shmex
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Added it to the list of names so far on Page 3.

PM's the ones with ? to see if they are going for sure so we can get them on the list.

Oh, and who gots the grill?

Okay for sure. Yeah I saw myself on the list. I was thinking of maybe, for whoevers bringing food, to say what they're bringing and you could put it by there username or real name!

Don't quote me on this, until the master chef himself says okay, but I'm thinking dalaz68(steve) might bring the grill...but don't quote me...I dunwanna get sued! Hahahaha.

oh and chris, when we sign up and go into the gates and all that...park and get our cars ready, we can go in before the public??? Just wondering. Also thanx for this event...dude it looks like its gonna be brutal to the max!!! :)

powersteeringless180sx
02-08-2008, 05:56 PM
i guess me and rob is bringin some refreshments.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-08-2008, 06:07 PM
I had no idea you can still drive around with a ref ticket. I heard if you get pulled over and they find out you have a ticket they will tow your car. I think i even read it on the back of the ticket which is now lost.

they have to give you a chance to fix it. that's why there's a lead way time before you are required to fix it.

jdm538
02-11-2008, 02:31 AM
is this a beginner drift event?

marcencar
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Theres a good chance of me bringing a grill w/ propane tank. Ill know for sure tomorrow. If i can get this grill im willing to donate it to Zilvia meets full-time.

Equinox
02-11-2008, 11:54 AM
is this a beginner drift event?

I am sure beginners are welcome. I do not know whether instructors will be available, but I'm sure one of your fellow drifters/zilvia members can ride along with you and give pointers.

steve shadows
02-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Is the auto-x sold out?

mehsilvia
02-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Is the auto-x sold out?

Yeah it is. But you know 400hp is gonna make you drift the track anyway, so just sign up for the drift event :bowrofl:

chris_lum
02-11-2008, 12:17 PM
CAR CLUB INFO UPDATE 02/11/08

Attention car club/forums:
**Sign ups for the car club/forum show section will be closed early: Last day to sign up is this Friday, February 15th @ 6pm. If you aren't on the list by 6pm this Friday, you will not be able to park in this section.**

Please try to meet up together before entering the event. It will be easier to park you all together this way. I realize some of you will be coming from different areas in SoCal, so meeting up beforehand may not be an option, so at least show up to park at the event around the same time as the rest of the club/forum. Reason for this is, once the majority of your group has arrived (I will have a list), you will all be parked together. We will not be able to park you all together if you all arrive 20 minutes apart from each other (unless you all want to wait for the entire group to arrive before parking).

You will NOT be able to get in line for the garage sale until you have parked your car. This means, if you are waiting for other members to show up, you cannot abandon your car in order to get in line for the garage sale. And if you are late, your group may choose to park without you! This means, the sooner you get your cars parked, the sooner you can get in line for the garage sale! Remember, roll-in time is 7AM-8AM! Please send someone to check in at the check-in booth to let us know that some of your group has arrived. If you have not arrived by 8AM, you will be forced to park in the general parking area.

Please bear with us as it won't be easy organizing you all, so your patience and cooperation will be appreciated in helping things run more smoothly. We will be checking each one of you off on the list by screen name, then you will proceed to the car show/forum parking area.

powersteeringless180sx
02-11-2008, 02:14 PM
so are we all agreed to meet up at the J.I.T.B parking lot by 6:30am and roll up to the gate by 7am?

mehsilvia
02-11-2008, 02:43 PM
so are we all agreed to meet up at the J.I.T.B parking lot by 6:30am and roll up to the gate by 7am?

If anyone actualy wants to buy somethin, then i suggest we do.

powersteeringless180sx
02-11-2008, 03:04 PM
well i'm down. just wanna make sure everyone else is.

Shmex
02-11-2008, 03:34 PM
You know I'm down!!!!! And I wanna buy stuff so I think that's the best way! Man I need to get a zilvia sticker but I got a virus on the comp. So if anybody has an extra I'll buy one off of ya.

powersteeringless180sx
02-11-2008, 04:08 PM
my boy DanS14RB's rolling in w/ us too. ad another one to the list!

chris_lum
02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Sorry to rain on your fun guys, but you guys won't be able to have a BBQ going on in this event.

powersteeringless180sx
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Sorry to rain on your fun guys, but you guys won't be able to have a BBQ going on in this event.

awwww....... well is Greddy going to provide anything?

cxlo8331
02-11-2008, 05:17 PM
please also add darkside40

chris_lum
02-11-2008, 06:36 PM
awwww....... well is Greddy going to provide anything?

Food/drink won't be complimentary, but there will be catering services available.

hijack3d
02-11-2008, 08:03 PM
I will definitely be there... Worked for the biggest Greddy Distributor on the west coast, so it's kind of mandatory for me to come say hey to my ex-co workers for having to work on a weekend :)

I'll have tons of free stickers and (maybe) some free shirts also for anyone who wants some... See you all there bright and early.

<= Is a morning person.:bigok:

usdm180sx
02-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Add me to the list. I sent out an email

jdm538
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
what is the list for?

cxlo8331
02-11-2008, 11:08 PM
car club/forum showoff. sign ups for drift are on page 1.

mehsilvia
02-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Added you guys to the list on Page3

jdm538
02-12-2008, 12:29 AM
ima be there for the drift event so i guess add me to the list. thanks

marcencar
02-12-2008, 07:33 AM

Guess theres no need for me to try to get the grill.

chris_lum
02-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Guess theres no need for me to try to get the grill.

yeah sorry. If it were more like a regular car meet at a park it might be allowed, but the area you guys will be in, is more like a show area.

1five10
02-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Can I park my 510 with you guys? Or should I bring my bone stock s13. If all goes well, I'll be getting my 1998 this week and I'll take that..

LB.Motoring
02-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Im sure I will show upppp

HyperTek
02-12-2008, 11:27 AM
dammit i think my diff broke =(

mehsilvia
02-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Im sure I will show upppp

Robby, will you be there at 7ish to pit with the crew? I can add you to the list of Zilvia members then (but thats only if you enter with the whole group)

1five10 - id love to see the 510 myself, so what if its not a S-chassis. But if ya are sportin the '98, then its a coin-toss :bigok:

Ichito240
02-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Will be doing Auto X at the Greddy Festival that day.

cxlo8331
02-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Ray, bring 'em all!

DALAZ_68
02-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Food/drink won't be complimentary, but there will be catering services available.

awww so we cant grill and it aint free...bummer central...:-/

...guess im bringing some pizza for lil o me

Shmex
02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Man that sucks...heyill still bring some pacific coolers if you want some too steve!!!! To go with that pizza. Wich sounds like imma have to do that too!

LB.Motoring
02-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Robby, will you be there at 7ish to pit with the crew? I can add you to the list of Zilvia members then (but thats only if you enter with the whole group)

1five10 - id love to see the 510 myself, so what if its not a S-chassis. But if ya are sportin the '98, then its a coin-toss :bigok:

yeah,

I will have to do that.

We need name tagsssssssssssssss

mehsilvia
02-12-2008, 04:18 PM
yeah,

I will have to do that.

We need name tagsssssssssssssss

Added you to the list. We need Zilvia shirts with our SN & Real Names on them -lol

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Added you to the list. We need Zilvia shirts with our SN & Real Names on them -lol

my REAL name iiis my screen name! the old name was my SLAVE name:sadwavey: :duh:

marcencar
02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
my sn is my gov't name. The man needed to label me.

But in the Philippines in known as "Hoy!" or "Sssssshhhhoooooooot"

DALAZ_68
02-12-2008, 06:57 PM
my name is stevan maraco santamaria roman santino miguelangel saputado gomez charaton the third... but everyone just calls me Steve

SiI40sx
02-13-2008, 09:07 AM
<<< Cesar

So thats a no go in meeting at jitb???? or whats going on?? Maybe you can put where we're actually meeting next to the list on page 3? :)

mehsilvia
02-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Plan is to meet at Jack-in-the-Box at 6:30-7:00, leave for the ElToro gates at 7:00 sharp. Get there early if ya wanna get breakfast.

We roll in together at 7:00am SHARP! With or without ya.

If you are running late, you have until 8:00am for early Forum/Group entry and youll have to check in with the Greddy guys about parking with us.

Greddy will be checking you off a Zilvia-SN listing, which i have posted below. If your not on the list, you dont get to park with the group!

If you guys want, i can be the "Zilvia" rep that heads in first to let Greddy know we are there and checking in? All can then follow me into the event.
Ill be towing mehsilvia behind a Black Taco on a trailer. You wont miss me.

Listing of those who have confirmed here or PM'd me.

1. grnappletree14
2. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
3. SiI40sx - Cesar
4. kikit-sideways - Levi
5. autobahNESSA - Vanessa
6. S13Teddy
7. xfallen1x - Richard - mom's mexi-rice for 40 lol
8. DALAZ 68 - Steve
9. driftless
10. Shmex - Heath
11. usdm180sx - Norm?
12. ALEXTHESUS*PECT - Alex
13. mehsilvia - Chris - EzUp, Recliners (2), Cooler, Gatorade (orange)
14. Equinox
15. Blackparade
16. silsx13 - Jon
17. steve shadows - Steve
18. cxlo8331 - EzUp & Cooler
19. powersteeringless180sx - Matt
20. marcencar - Hoy! Marc
21. alex7
22. hijack3d - agua y el doritos
23. darkside40
24. jdm538
25. Ichito240
26. LB.Motoring - Robby
27. 1five10 - Ray
28. DanS14RB - Dan
29. J_Konnexion
30. S14 Legend
31. SikxChoi
32. azndoc
33. gripstr
34. sijia10358
35. Sup3rsak - Nat
36. HWYKING - Randy
37. chris13 - Chris
38. KApowerhicom
39. S13.sideways - Alvin

Map to J.I.T.B. on BURT RD. Its probably gonna be crowded with other clubs/forums. Unless anyone has a better idea or know another place to meet, then we just meet here.

steve shadows
02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Ill just be spectating and answering Tech Questions :)

Feel free to ask me anything tuning related as well.

mehsilvia
02-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Ill just be spectating and answering Tech Questions :)

Feel free to ask me anything tuning related as well.

Cool, i need help configuring my SAFC!!!! :bowrofl:

j/k

Rob's S14
02-13-2008, 10:28 AM
I'll be there, but I'll be rolling with powersteeringless(matt) so I don't know if you need to add me to the list.

rob's s14 (robert)

CityTireOnline.com
02-13-2008, 05:28 PM
See you guys there!

We will be attending this event on the 23rd.

If anyone needs tires or mounting service, we are doing a $2 discount per tire on preorders if you give us a call prior to the event. And on site mounting service for $10 each Tire/Wheel.
Please give us a call 888-977-TIRE.

marcencar
02-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Saw on the list hoy as my name but ppl call me marc lol

mehsilvia
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Saw on the list hoy as my name but ppl call me marc lol

But i like Hoy better. Hoy!

marcencar
02-13-2008, 10:43 PM
hoy's fine then lol!:rawk:

sijia10358
02-13-2008, 11:14 PM
WHAT! are you series?!?! you have to be 18 years or older?!?!?!

s14_legend
02-13-2008, 11:56 PM
add me in to roll out & park with you guyz...

SiI40sx
02-13-2008, 11:59 PM
damn norm is a pimp! he's on that list twice!!!

SikxChoi
02-14-2008, 12:01 AM
count me in guyz

azndoc
02-14-2008, 01:26 AM
I'm there anyways.

So if you see me and we don't know each other, feel free to introduce yourself and say hi.

DALAZ_68
02-14-2008, 02:19 AM

his car is the pimpest piece of ass ive seen...his and richards (xfallen1X) car...
next to DUFFMANS s14...

i wonder if ill be the only CA s13 there...thatll be nice... :eek:

mehsilvia
02-14-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm there anyways.

So if you see me and we don't know each other, feel free to introduce yourself and say hi.

I put you down, in the event you want to park with Zilvia. Look forward to finaly meeting you

Nah, he was listed twice cause its gonna take two trips. 1) drive his car in, 2) to go back and pick up all the parts that fell off :rofl:

mehsilvia
02-14-2008, 08:26 AM
his car is the pimpest piece of ass ive seen...his and richards (xfallen1X) car...
next to DUFFMANS s14...

Yeah, wheres DUFFMAN? Someone PM his ass and see if hes comin

usdm180sx
02-14-2008, 08:32 AM
next to DUFFMANS s14...

DALAZ wait till you see my old s14 haha

Nah, he was listed twice cause its gonna take two trips. 1) drive his car in, 2) to go back and pick up all the parts that fell off :rofl:

Sorry to dissapoint you but parts don't fall off my car. You get what you pay for, and I only buy legit stuff :bow:

mehsilvia
02-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Sorry to dissapoint you but parts don't fall off my car. You get what you pay for, and I only buy legit stuff :bow:

Just fuckin with ya :bigok: - that is one clean ass ride you got there. Lookin forward to see it

SiI40sx
02-14-2008, 08:59 AM
DALAZ wait till you see my old s14 haha

Stop lying we all know you drive a lame clean body with absolutely no gaps, perfect fitment wheels, stupidly clean swapped sr, with glossy ass paint, s13 that has nothing but junk falling off of it !!!!

DALAZ_68
02-14-2008, 11:53 AM

OHH shit someone just got OWNED

jdm538
02-14-2008, 07:12 PM

stop lying dude those equips are super fake, dont live in denial.

gripstr
02-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Please Add Me :coolugh:

One question: Is the grip event closed?

Thanks.

sijia10358
02-14-2008, 11:27 PM
im down to go drift if they allow me to go!!

1five10
02-15-2008, 07:31 AM
I know Chris Lum said no BBQ's allowed, but what about tents, chairs, coolers, etc????

mehsilvia
02-15-2008, 08:22 AM
Please Add Me :coolugh:

One question: Is the grip event closed?

Thanks.

im down to go drift if they allow me to go!!

Added to the listing.

And YES, the auto-x is full.

chris_lum
02-15-2008, 10:26 AM
I know Chris Lum said no BBQ's allowed, but what about tents, chairs, coolers, etc????

tents and chairs should be fine. i'm not sure about bringing large amounts of food in a cooler. Bringing in small amounts might be fine (ie. for a few ppl). But distributing large quantities would probably be restricted. Or you guys can just make sure any greddy employees don't see all the food you bring =P

Sup3rsak
02-15-2008, 11:11 AM
Mark me down to ... Nat

xfallen1x
02-15-2008, 11:20 AM
all i ask is that who ever wants...contributes...so we can have enough for everyone.... RIch (xfallen1X) im looking at u and randy to bring that rice again bro :keke:

:werd: up Steve-O I'll bring the rice again, and pitch in for some other stuff too.

*PLEASE* add my bro HWYKING - Randy to the list too. He's rollin out! :rawk:

xfallen1x
02-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Mark me down to ... Nat

Awe shit Nat's rollin'! Hey dude do you want to roll up with me & Randy? It looks like we'll be takin' off early to catch the convoy. :2f2f:

1five10
02-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Mark me down to ... Nat
Mark Nat down to bring the large amounts of refreshments, too..

HWYKING
02-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Ill be there looking for a new intercooler.

yo luis, you meeting up?

:werd: up Steve-O I'll bring the rice again, and pitch in for some other stuff too.

*PLEASE* add my bro HWYKING - Randy to the list too. He's rollin out! :rawk:

indeed i am! :2f2f:

cxlo8331
02-15-2008, 02:16 PM
can we start a list of who's bringing what.
i can bring an ez-up and cooler for drinks.

hopefully, we can get some others to bring drinks and ice for the group. maybe some snack packs of chips or something.
a couple other tents and coolers would be good, so if anyone else has these, please sign up to bring them.

individual showing up should be responsible for bringing thier own chairs and sunblock.

Sup3rsak
02-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Mark Nat down to bring the large amounts of refreshments, too..

Calling me out huh , how about the 818 boys brings ice coolers with ice and sodas and water

mehsilvia
02-15-2008, 02:33 PM
can we start a list of who's bringing what.
i can bring an ez-up and cooler for drinks.

hopefully, we can get some others to bring drinks and ice for the group. maybe some snack packs of chips or something.
a couple other tents and coolers would be good, so if anyone else has these, please sign up to bring them.

individual showing up should be responsible for bringing thier own chairs and sunblock.

Updated the roster with your stuffs.

Im brining Cooler, EzUp, and 2 recliners (my usual track side gear) and will fill the cooler with Orange Gatorades.

HWYKING
02-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Updated the roster with your stuffs.

Im brining Cooler, EzUp, and 2 recliners (my usual track side gear) and will fill the cooler with Orange Gatorades.

cool, Chris add my cousin Chris (chris13) to the list.

xfallen1x
02-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Calling me out huh , how about the 818 boys brings ice coolers with ice and sodas and water

I'm down with that. I'll also be bringing my moms famous Mexican Rice that she hooked up for us for the Oxnard Nissan Bash. 1st come 1st serve! It ran out FAST.

Hey Chris since you're rollin' down from Simi do you wanna meet up with us 818 guys to rolll up together? We don't mind the pace since you've got the trailer. Let me or my bro know. :bigok:

hijack3d
02-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Count me in as bringing a case of agua and Doritos :)

mehsilvia
02-15-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm down with that. I'll also be bringing my moms famous Mexican Rice that she hooked up for us for the Oxnard Nissan Bash. 1st come 1st serve! It ran out FAST.

Hey Chris since you're rollin' down from Simi do you wanna meet up with us 818 guys to rolll up together? We don't mind the pace since you've got the trailer. Let me or my bro know. :bigok:

Yeah definately, lets roll together. And my "pace" may just keep you lead-foots from getting tickets on the way down to this thing. :2f2f:

Chatin with HWYKING about where to meet up.

xfallen1x
02-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Yeah definately, lets roll together. And my "pace" may just keep you lead-foots from getting tickets on the way down to this thing. :2f2f:

Haha :werd: up that's what we both said at lunch today. But it's all good... We're not about to get popped heading over anyways. Stealth like a NINJA :bow:

HWYKING
02-15-2008, 05:08 PM

Haha :werd: up that's what we both said at lunch today. But it's all good... We're not about to get popped heading over anyways. Stealth like a NINJA :bow:

haha besides the early in the morning 70mph will be a nice flow.

xfallen1x
02-15-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah I will be needing my moring Rockstar fix though... :rawk:

sijia10358
02-15-2008, 05:18 PM
on the information it said you must be 18 years or older with a valid Cali drivers license....but Im 17 so..i was just wondering if im allowed to go!

gripstr
02-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Added to the listing.

And YES, the auto-x is full.

Can i run the grip event on a hourly basis if someone flakes out on that day?

btw, One my buddies is coming (he doesnt have internet connection atm)

his SN is KApowerhicom

thnx.

cxlo8331
02-16-2008, 08:41 AM
on the information it said you must be 18 years or older with a valid Cali drivers license....but Im 17 so..i was just wondering if im allowed to go!

You can go and park w/ the group, but not sure about drive the course. Might have something to do w/ liability, I dunno. PM chris lum, he'll probably know.

CityTireOnline.com
02-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Hello everyone.

Just wanted to inform everyone that we will be attending this event on Feb 23rd.

Please look for City Tire's red tent with tires and onsite Tire mounting machine.
If you would like to preorder tires for this event we are doing a $2/per tire Discount if you preorder prior to Thurs 2/21 6PM PST. Mounting is $10/tire which also includes tire disposal. We will be accepting cash and credit cards at the event.

Thank you everyone and see you there!

articdragon192
02-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Sweet, you guys are gonna be there. I wasn't sure if I had to bring a crap load of wheels or not, hahaha.

DALAZ_68
02-16-2008, 02:44 PM
1. grnappletree14
2. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
3. SiI40sx - Cesar
4. kikit-sideways - Levi
6. S13Teddy
8. DALAZ 68 - Steve
9. driftless
10. Shmex - Heath
11. usdm180sx - Norm?
14. Equinox
15. Blackparade
16. silsx13 - Jon
21. alex7
23. darkside40
24. jdm538
25. Ichito240
26. LB.Motoring - Robby
27. 1five10 - Ray
28. DanS14RB - Dan
29. J_Konnexion
30. S14 Legend
31. SikxChoi
32. azndoc
33. gripstr
34. sijia10358
35. Sup3rsak - Nat
36. HWYKING - Randy
37. chris13 - Chris
38. KApowerhicom
39. S13.sideways - Alvin

phew just double checking the list...im there yay :bigok:

s13.slideways
02-16-2008, 02:56 PM
:bigok: i can bring an electric griddle, if need be. Someone just needs to bring a power inverter or power something. And ghetto dogs!!(bacon wrapped hotdogs) :naughty:

CityTireOnline.com
02-16-2008, 03:26 PM
:bigok: i can bring an electric griddle, if need be. Someone just needs to bring a power inverter or power something. And ghetto dogs!!(bacon wrapped hotdogs) :naughty:

Duuude!! save us some!

usdm180sx
02-16-2008, 04:16 PM
1. grnappletree14
2. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
3. SiI40sx - Cesar
4. kikit-sideways - Levi
6. S13Teddy
8. DALAZ 68 - Steve
9. driftless
10. Shmex - Heath
11. usdm180sx - Norm!
14. Equinox
15. Blackparade
16. silsx13 - Jon
21. alex7
23. darkside40
24. jdm538
25. Ichito240
26. LB.Motoring - Robby
27. 1five10 - Ray
28. DanS14RB - Dan
29. J_Konnexion
30. S14 Legend
31. SikxChoi
32. azndoc
33. gripstr
34. sijia10358
35. Sup3rsak - Nat
36. HWYKING - Randy
37. chris13 - Chris
38. KApowerhicom
39. S13.sideways - Alvin

Yup yup!

alskdjfhgmsg

mehsilvia
02-16-2008, 07:38 PM

Unfortunately NO BBQ is allowed. Just snacks/drinks. They are gonna have food for $$ there i guess.

cxlo8331
02-16-2008, 07:43 PM
damn! almost 40 cars. haha, we rollin deep. i wonder if we'll break 50 by next week?

mehsilvia
02-16-2008, 07:53 PM
I think Roll Call is now closed - Chris lum?

cxlo8331
02-16-2008, 07:56 PM
oh yeah, theres a deadline. can people still add thier names if they show up by roll in?

s14_legend
02-16-2008, 08:57 PM
so far it looks good...

SiI40sx
02-16-2008, 09:01 PM
damn 40 deep...... all i know is that they better have some rspl intercoolers there or ima be so sad!!!

articdragon192
02-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Because you have an SR right? Lol

SiI40sx
02-17-2008, 02:16 AM
Because you have an SR right? Lol

lol uhhh ya i do dick lol its gonna be 400whp before june =)

p.s im higgggggggggggggggh hahahhaha

DALAZ_68
02-18-2008, 01:14 AM
damn its come up quick...im workign on getting my exhaust done ....jeenkies its gonna be close :keke:

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-18-2008, 01:16 AM
some one can use my space as i can't make it.

s13.slideways
02-18-2008, 02:14 AM
some one can use my space as i can't make it.

:wtc: I wanted to see your coupe, ohh wells.

luisgonz
02-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Someone add me to the list.:hsdance:
luisgonz-Luis G.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
02-18-2008, 03:26 AM
:wtc: I wanted to see your coupe, ohh wells.

next time
luis take my spot #12

DreamN
02-18-2008, 04:08 AM
Include me in the mix.

DreamN - Jimmy

Sup3rsak
02-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Can we bring beer in the coolers?

s14_legend
02-19-2008, 12:03 AM
who wants to roll up from the 626 area?

1five10
02-19-2008, 08:12 AM
Is this event rain or shine? Forecast for Saturday doesn't look too good. I'm rolling either way...

SiI40sx
02-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Im pretty sure I read somewhere rain or shine, but it'll still be super weak to go to this thing in the rain, on the bright side maybe that many people wont show up :bigok: more stuff for us

xfallen1x
02-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Include me in the mix.

DreamN - Jimmy

Hey Jimmy check with Chris to see about being added. I think you missed the cutoff for the roster but you can still roll up, just stay close with us so that you don't end up parking too far away.

Nah dude I read on the bottom of the 2nd page under important rules "No alcoholic beverages allowed".
Bummer...

Ichito240
02-19-2008, 10:34 AM
My name is on that list but I will be doing auto x, should I still meet up with you guys at Jack in the Box or does it not matter?

mehsilvia
02-19-2008, 10:51 AM
My name is on that list but I will be doing auto x, should I still meet up with you guys at Jack in the Box or does it not matter?

A number of us are drifting/auto-x this event. The listing is for those who want to park in the Forum/Club section. So if you plan to park with the rest of Zilvia, then you need to meet up with us at JITB.

If you dont meet with us and roll-in at 7:00am, then you will end up parking in the general area and wont be allowed in until 9:00am.

Ichito240
02-19-2008, 10:58 AM
Okay I was planning on getting there around 7 anyway so I will see you guys at the Jack in the Box.

xfallen1x
02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Someone add me to the list.:hsdance:
luisgonz-Luis G.

next time
luis take my spot #12

NICE Luis looks like you have a spot.
Sorry to hear you're not going to make it bro, was looking forward to seeing your coupe. Very Nice :D

Sup3rsak
02-19-2008, 01:21 PM
NICE Luis looks like you have a spot.
Sorry to hear you're not going to make it bro, was looking forward to seeing your coupe. Very Nice :D

Double check cause I was reading they check you user name and forum site to gain entrance

mehsilvia
02-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, any changes to the "Quoted" SN listing above needs to be addressed with Chris Lum. PM him.

luisgonz
02-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Plan is to meet at Jack-in-the-Box at 6:30-7:00, leave for the ElToro gates at 7:00 sharp. Get there early if ya wanna get breakfast.

We roll in together at 7:00am SHARP! With or without ya.

If you are running late, you have until 8:00am for early Forum/Group entry and youll have to check in with the Greddy guys about parking with us.

Greddy will be checking you off a Zilvia-SN listing, which i have posted below. If your not on the list, you dont get to park with the group!

If you guys want, i can be the "Zilvia" rep that heads in first to let Greddy know we are there and checking in? All can then follow me into the event.
Ill be towing mehsilvia behind a Black Taco on a trailer. You wont miss me.

Listing of those who have confirmed here or PM'd me.

1. grnappletree14
2. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
3. SiI40sx - Cesar
4. kikit-sideways - Levi
6. S13Teddy
8. DALAZ 68 - Steve
9. driftless
10. Shmex - Heath
11. usdm180sx - Norm?
14. Equinox
15. Blackparade
16. silsx13 - Jon
21. alex7
23. darkside40
24. jdm538
25. Ichito240
26. LB.Motoring - Robby
27. 1five10 - Ray
28. DanS14RB - Dan
29. J_Konnexion
30. S14 Legend
31. SikxChoi
32. azndoc
33. gripstr
34. sijia10358
35. Sup3rsak - Nat
36. HWYKING - Randy
37. chris13 - Chris
38. KApowerhicom
39. S13.sideways - Alvin

Map to J.I.T.B. on BURT RD. Its probably gonna be crowded with other clubs/forums. Unless anyone has a better idea or know another place to meet, then we just meet here.

Can someone insert my name in there for taking place of 12. alex-suspect. Im taking his place.

HWYKING
02-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Can someone insert my name in there for taking place of 12. alex-suspect. Im taking his place.

chris can we had Luis in? if anything Luis, id PM chris lum, the organizer from the 1st page and tell him you are taking his place, or just roll and say you are alex haha

chris_lum
02-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Unfortunately NO BBQ is allowed. Just snacks/drinks. They are gonna have food for $$ there i guess.

yeah you guys can bring pre-made food for yourselves, but there will be NO COOKING OR BBQ allowed. thanks.

chris_lum
02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
I think Roll Call is now closed - Chris lum?

Yes, Roll Call is CLOSED. thank you.

chris_lum
02-19-2008, 03:29 PM

The flyer clearly states, NO Alcohol. If you are found breaking the rules, you can be removed from the premises.

chris_lum
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
chris can we had Luis in? if anything Luis, id PM chris lum, the organizer from the 1st page and tell him you are taking his place, or just roll and say you are alex haha

Go ahead and edit in anyone who has posted up until now. i will tally the Roll Call tonight, so after tonight, the names are locked in and cannot be changed.

luisgonz
02-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Cool.:hsdance:

mehsilvia
02-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Here is the updated listing. Check it over folks! Closes today.

1. grnappletree14
2. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
3. SiI40sx - Cesar
4. kikit-sideways - Levi
6. S13Teddy
8. DALAZ 68 - Steve
9. driftless
10. Shmex - Heath
11. usdm180sx - Norm?
12. luisgonz - Luis G
14. Equinox
15. Blackparade
16. silsx13 - Jon
21. alex7
23. darkside40
24. jdm538
25. Ichito240
26. LB.Motoring - Robby
27. 1five10 - Ray
28. DanS14RB - Dan
29. J_Konnexion
30. S14 Legend
31. SikxChoi
32. azndoc
33. gripstr
34. sijia10358
35. Sup3rsak - Nat
36. HWYKING - Randy
37. chris13 - Chris
38. KApowerhicom
39. S13.sideways - Alvin
40. DreamN - Jimmy

HWYKING
02-19-2008, 04:37 PM
looks good Chris. ill bring some water in a cooler

xfallen1x
02-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Nice :D looks good. Now all we have to hope for is clear skies.

brndck
02-19-2008, 05:46 PM
so are drift spots still available? if so, show up at 9?

chris_lum
02-19-2008, 06:39 PM
all day drift sessions are sold out. But we will be selling drift sessions by the hour for $10/hr.

chris_lum
02-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Here is the updated listing. Check it over folks! Closes today.

1. grnappletree14
2. k's silvia2.0 - Luis
3. SiI40sx - Cesar
4. kikit-sideways - Levi
6. S13Teddy
8. DALAZ 68 - Steve
9. driftless
10. Shmex - Heath
11. usdm180sx - Norm?
12. luisgonz - Luis G
14. Equinox
15. Blackparade
16. silsx13 - Jon
21. alex7
23. darkside40
24. jdm538
25. Ichito240
26. LB.Motoring - Robby
27. 1five10 - Ray
28. DanS14RB - Dan
29. J_Konnexion
30. S14 Legend
31. SikxChoi
32. azndoc
33. gripstr
34. sijia10358
35. Sup3rsak - Nat
36. HWYKING - Randy
37. chris13 - Chris
38. KApowerhicom
39. S13.sideways - Alvin
40. DreamN - Jimmy

Thank you very much!

brndck
02-19-2008, 06:42 PM
so if i show up at like 10, can i get tech inspected and just buy by the hour for drifting?

chris_lum
02-20-2008, 10:11 AM
you are correct

xfallen1x
02-20-2008, 10:25 AM
WOW 40 strong! :rawk:

HWYKING
02-20-2008, 10:46 AM
now lets just see how the weather is going to hold up.

xfallen1x
02-20-2008, 11:16 AM
now lets just see how the weather is going to hold up.

From what the news is forecasting it's supposed to rain all week through sunday, BUT it said PM rain for Saturday so I dunno...

powersteeringless180sx
02-20-2008, 01:05 PM
i wonder if we're gonna be the largest forum group.

xfallen1x
02-20-2008, 01:13 PM

I dunno but that would be sick :D

SiI40sx
02-20-2008, 01:17 PM
it should make things interesting if it rains =) wonder if they'll have a rainy day discount on top of their already low prices :wiggle:

cxlo8331
02-20-2008, 01:24 PM

not sure, but i talked to my cousin and he said thier 350z forum had like 50 cars. but we might be close.

xfallen1x
02-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Well we'll see how it goes down. Still need to get word if this thing still is on if for whatever it rains. Chris can you fill us in?