PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Competition Drift Car For Sale!!!!!!!!

Tim?
01-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello my name is Tim Moceri ive never posted here so I figure id introduce myself properly before I post my listing.Im 25 and drifting is my life or was my life.As you can see im selling my lifes work ive put over 4 years of blood,sweat and tears into this car.Anything and everything that you can do to a 240 to make it drift ive done to this car.I was planning on running it in nopi this year but cercimstances in my life have changed so im selling my car and persueing other avanews in life.So on to the listing the cars chassis was preped by Ter-Tech in south FL.The car got the full seam welding treatment as well as sound deadining removed a 8 point welded in roll cage.I also installed a FULL 300 z rear.I put the whole deal under the ass end of this car I widend the mounting points and installed it in subframe and all.As far as I know the pwertrain is bulletproof.The parts list for this car is endless so ill try to list them all if you have any questions P.M. me please.

Interior:
Sparco Evo2 seat (old pic its rewraped black now)
Hydrolic E-Breake
30mm dished steering wheel
Simpson 4 point harness
B&M short throw shifter
Apexi version2 fuel controller
Automeeter boost,oil press,air fuel,Tach and water temp
Batery relocated behind passanger with optima battery
Rear tire well removed to save weight 10 gallon aluminum fuel cell in rear of car

Exterior:
Origin 50mm rear fenders
Origin 25mm front fenders extended 5 mm /30mm total
Vertex rear bumper
Vertex sideskerts
GP Sports front bumper
Stock hood
Rear hatch is modified for weight reduction.Metal was removed from the deck at the rear glass was replaced with lexan
Hood is stock
Windsheild is brand new.

Wheels:
Gram light 57s pro 2 piece rims
18x9 front +24
18x10 rear -4
front tires have 75% tread left
rear tires are done

Suspention:
Tein HE Coilovers
JIC Rear toe arms
JIC Rear camber arms
Solid rear subframe bushings
SPL Front TC rods
S14 front lower controll arms (boxed)
S14 spindles modified for 0 acermin and more steering angle
Tien tie rods,tie rod ends,Tien tie rod spacers
Full polyurithane bushing kit (all bushings replaced)
s14 front swaybar

Motor:
SR20DET Redtop 50-60 hours on motor since I bought it this car was used for the track only
Garret GT2871R
Turbonetics Evo external wastegate
Megan racing turbo manifold
Greedy downpipe
Full open 3 inch exhaust
Rokerarm stopper kit
Koyo radiator
Ter-Tech Intercooler (same dimentions as a greedy frontmount typically seen on a s13)Intercooler/radiator mounted inside of the core support ot optimise boost groth through the rpms this setup has vertually no turbo lag
Greddy oil catch can
5ziggan coolant expantion tank
Turbonetics manual boost controller
Fuel pressure regulator
Pulsar GTIR Individual throttle bodys (far from pulsar the entire manifold was modified to work this motor sounts crazy)
The setup now produces 300hp300ftlb of tourque @15psi of boost.This setup is good for at least 400hp I would get a romtune to acheve these #'s

Brakes:
300zx front
300zx rear
Steel braded lines front and rear

http://a357.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/119/l_4ee1e5e3e97ccd12d0a7e710d8431654.jpg
http://a496.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_e65391ee385b10f55b3dcd3facfc515f.jpg
http://a79.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_ddacd275d09a517eaa53fe69220d73ee.jpg

http://a43.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/128/l_a15a2674245fb01e23699960e8aa23ea.jpg
http://a215.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_d563b1f9fff7c00452be1b6dc08048ae.jpg
http://a84.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_06eb4c6d51b801656def4bf37ac19263.jpg
http://a664.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_770e57016740cc26d622f948637f981f.jpg
http://a932.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/66/l_3eeac0df710ff9617774e39cbf64eabb.jpg
http://a288.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_4a610bd67b02aa88233020c297ee2faf.jpg
http://a628.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/l_bb8480c669be9d709214e8d6d8fa3a33.jpg
http://a568.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/89/l_ed0f797eb223dad5c8d99d41951d328f.jpg
http://a168.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_45604c712d2db58b5865e7cba718ca4f.jpg
http://a604.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/89/l_bcecee74af47a5c09e6cf790ec6bdd53.jpg

http://a172.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_e4c671c2a253317f7a010d5d2d1fbe6b.jpg

OK so there are the pics like I said I put my whole life into this car.The car is beeing sold as is graphics and all.The car has not been drifted since I rebuilt it about 3 months ago I went through the whole car and fixed and redid everything that dident look right.This car is the most aggresive car ive seen outside of D1 or Formula D ive invested at least $40,000 into this car and if I had someone do all the work any shop would charge you over 50 grand to do what was done to this car.I should know I used to build racecars for a living at mosler automotive.The asking price for this car is $20,000 obo.This car is fully race preped I would not advise driving it on the street but to each his own.P.M. me with any questions or offers im flexable but not too flexable so dont p.m. me offering 10 grand I invested too much time and money the price I set is the bottom line I will let the car go for.Thank you all for your time.

Tim Moceri
(561)460-8813
http://www.zilvia.net/f/C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5COwner%5CDesktop% 5CNew%20Folder%20%283%29

Touge_Monster
01-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Bumb for you. This car is so sick! Good luck

SilviaBricks
01-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Sick car, I like how your hommies chill at the shop in rolled up jeans and sandals.

slideways2004
01-21-2008, 11:33 PM
This car is the most aggresive car ive seen outside of D1 or Formula D

i don't know about all that. :ugh:

also, what kind of engine management are you running. from what i got from reading, it looks like stock ecu?:aw: :aw: :ugh:

qt_240
01-22-2008, 12:35 AM
if your willing to part with the wheels .. PM me..

azndoc
01-22-2008, 02:33 AM
You spent $40,000 into that car?

Wow, seriously?

GLWS

Tim?
01-22-2008, 07:58 AM
i don't know about all that. :ugh:

also, what kind of engine management are you running. from what i got from reading, it looks like stock ecu?

Well mabe I was a little over zelous with that statement.Im shure there are cars that are more aggressive than mine but im from south fl and down here this is as good as it gets for an actuall track car.

Yes the ecu im running is stock I have a super afc piggyback on the car right now and as you all know thats holding it back a lot.

Thank you for the replys keep them cooming.

used240sxparts
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM
hey tim, good luck with the sale the car looks great!

posdrift240
01-22-2008, 08:34 AM
You spent $40,000 into that car?

Wow, seriously?

GLWS

To someone who builds a car right 40 grand is typical to spend!

Nice ride man. Good luck with the sale!:drool:

azndoc
01-22-2008, 12:30 PM
To someone who builds a car right 40 grand is typical to spend!

Nice ride man. Good luck with the sale!:drool:

Yeah you obviously don't build cars because I fail to see where there's $40,000 from the list that he gave.

And if you think that that car is built right then you obviously have never seen a car built right.

sillyvia13
01-22-2008, 12:38 PM
nice car...
as far as money goes, I dumped 20k into mine and still can't see it from looking at it...but trust me when you drive it it's there...

selling drift cars, is not a good business, and very hard to sell a car for 20k not new! but all in all nice car, and more info on 300zx swap, did you just weld in news studs?

looks gangstERRRRRRRR from back son!!

sillyvia13
01-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Sick car, I like how your hommies chill at the shop in rolled up jeans and sandals.
asain's stand so Relaxed...I love that! arms calmly folding behind his back, CHILLAXing with his crazy s13 s14 homies!

union workers , in background watching dude work! lol...
glws

crashzilla00
01-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Take it or leave it, but 20k seems a little steep man. I have my car posted for 25k and its a full D1GP car from JIC...

posdrift240
01-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah you obviously don't build cars because I fail to see where there's $40,000 from the list that he gave.

And if you think that that car is built right then you obviously have never seen a car built right.

:stupid: WTF get your story straight fuck face!!!!
If you built cars then you would know Good PARTS add up QUICK! So shut the FUCK up and get a life!

I didn't say this guy had 40k in his car.

I said a car thats built right will typically spend 40k so get your shit straight before you get your ass handed to you!!:fawk:

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
01-22-2008, 02:38 PM
:stupid: WTF get your story straight fuck face!!!!
If you built cars then you would know Good PARTS add up QUICK! So shut the FUCK up and get a life!

I didn't say this guy had 40k in his car.

I said a car thats built right will typically spend 40k so get your shit straight before you get your ass handed to you!!:fawk:

maybe you should look around and see who people are before you go running your mouth and talking shit, when you have no idea what;s going on! azndoc has a bad ass car with lots of "good parts"! he knows how to put cars together; not only his own, but also worked at a shop and helped other people get their car's ready!

but same as crashzilla said. it seems a little steep!

Tim?
01-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Yea 40,000 is hard to believe but I have had tis car for 5 years as a race car continually dooing thigs to it eather something breaks and I have to fix it or whatever.When I look at a car and estimate how much I have into it I look at everything not just the parts because theres something called R&D Reserch and Development.That my friend is the most expensive part about owning a track car. The list of parts I supplied dosent add up to 40 grand in no regard your absolutely right but the amount of money that is into the car as a whole from the day I bought it to today is 40 grand mabey more.Im not trying to turn anyone off from this listing so im very open to critics.I know 20,000 is high but the one thing that sets this car appart from the rest is its not a catalog car this car was build for the one purpose and thats to drift Id say 50% of the work done to this car you wont see on too many grassroots level cars.Im not saying this car is absolute I just know what it can do.Like I said before P.M. me with anny offers if your intrested in the car thank you.

posdrift240
01-22-2008, 03:23 PM
maybe you should look around and see who people are before you go running your mouth and talking shit, when you have no idea what;s going on! azndoc has a bad ass car with lots of "good parts"! he knows how to put cars together; not only his own, but also worked at a shop and helped other people get their car's ready!

but same as crashzilla said. it seems a little steep!

Maybe He should take your advice and get to know me a little better!!

He might work at a shop but doesnt mean he knows crap! I work at a shop also! Still doesnt prove nothing.

Point is he stuck words in my mouth that I never said. But if you wanna take a stock car and make it into a competitive race car. You won't spend any less than 20K and prob around 40k Total. Its not easy nor cheap!

azndoc
01-22-2008, 03:48 PM
ROFL.

posdrift240 check your pm. I want to get to know you better.

To the OP.

GLWS

KwKouki
01-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Tim did Harri write your mod list? :rofl:

Dood I want you to do muh sunroof delete, thats incredible.

DUFFM4N
01-22-2008, 05:10 PM
This car is the most aggresive car ive seen outside of D1 or Formula D

with stock ECU and SAFC? :ugh: :keke:

carbonx240
01-23-2008, 01:14 AM
i am not a judge and i don't need to be one to tell you that this car is a +10 for me, and you have my respect.(it might no be much)http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/icons/icon6.gif
every detail cost, so 20k is fair.

fcken_engus
01-23-2008, 07:30 AM
no lsd in a competition drift car? j/w =]

exitspeed
01-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Let's keep the neg comments to ourselves.

"Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold."

Kenji001
01-23-2008, 09:44 AM
bump for the nice car!

osiriskidd
01-23-2008, 10:56 AM
its a great car.

keep in mind the 20g's goes towards the amount of time this man has spent on his car.

if i had the money i'd buy this. sorry im not rich though x]
glws

crashzilla00
01-23-2008, 11:40 AM
I know how much it costs to build a car, and I know how much money is sitting in my car right now, they are expensive. But I don't think your car is going to pull anywhere near 20k in its current form, regardless of how much you have into it. The 240 market is crap right now for selling cars. I know that there's close to 80k into my car(not including R & D, gas, oil changes, broken parts, tires, general maint. stuff, ect..), so does that mean I should be asking 40k? The market simply won't support it anymore. 3 years ago, when everything was on fire, you still would have a hard time getting 20k for this car.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, I'm simply stating the facts that its going to be a long wait to get a buyer at/around 20k for this car.

AKsamuraiS14
01-23-2008, 12:20 PM
I know how much it costs to build a car, and I know how much money is sitting in my car right now, they are expensive. But I don't think your car is going to pull anywhere near 20k in its current form, regardless of how much you have into it. The 240 market is crap right now for selling cars. I know that there's close to 80k into my car(not including R & D, gas, oil changes, broken parts, tires, general maint. stuff, ect..), so does that mean I should be asking 40k? The market simply won't support it anymore. 3 years ago, when everything was on fire, you still would have a hard time getting 20k for this car.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, I'm simply stating the facts that its going to be a long wait to get a buyer at/around 20k for this car.

Let the man sell his car, no need to knock on him since he is asking for a certain price. The car is in our shop and is mint* If you can't afford it, or if anyone here has anything negative to say, keep it to yourselves...this won't help him sell the car.

exitspeed
01-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Let the man sell his car, no need to knock on him since he is asking for a certain price. The car is in our shop and is mint* If you can't afford it, or if anyone here has anything negative to say, keep it to yourselves...this won't help him sell the car.

I believe that is what I asked above...Let me be a little more clear. Next person that posts something other then a valid question about purchasing this car, or serious inquiries will be pinked.

spikNspan
01-23-2008, 03:55 PM
good looking car dude, glws!

JesusFreakDrifter
01-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Well mabe I was a little over zelous with that statement.Im shure there are cars that are more aggressive than mine but im from south fl and down here this is as good as it gets for an actuall track car.

check sfldrifters.com and believe me, you're not the only one

Tim?
01-23-2008, 07:32 PM

My reply to this is your absolutly right 20 grand is a steep price with the way the market is.But the fact is I built the car I bought the parts and I get to say how much its worth and if you have 80 grand int your car I say go ahead and sell it for how ever much you thingk its worth.This is a specialty built car and its done right I spent the best resorces available to build it and pictures just dont do it any justice.BTW ive checked sfldrifters.com and to all the drifters that actually show up to a drift event and actually drift this is as good as it gets.Thank you have a nice day also on a side note to anyone else who reads this thred listing about my car for sale im not making you buy my car or absolutely convince anyone of anything along the lines of how or what or who or anything.My cars for sale thats whats done to it dont buy it if you dont like it.My thanks to anyone who digs the car P.M. me if you have any questions.

kaneda3
02-13-2008, 11:53 PM

this from the piece of shit that bought a sweet car that someone else built, messed up the ems, and then tried to sell the same car a couple months later for over 3 times what he paid for it.

bump for our car man

Ietein
02-14-2008, 02:23 PM
such a nice car. luck for you to sell it.

alindeman1989
02-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Dam that car is so nice. GLWS.

berz
02-14-2008, 07:08 PM
all i can say is fabrication time!!!!!! that car is ill