PDA

View Full Version : Thread Suggestion

G240
01-17-2008, 03:34 PM
Being new here I've noticed the overall structure of this site is very broad with general forums. I'm sure this has been discussed plenty of times but I honestly would like to see a few more forums added.

One in particular would be a Proven Power section where people can post their setups, dyno numbers and track times.

Also a newbie forum so that new people such as myself can ask simple questions without feeling castrated by the "Search Noob" its been covered a billion times. Now I dont mean it to be a forum where people dont search for anything and are hand fed, but it allows for noobs to help other noobs out as they research their own cars.

Another would be a car audio forum so that people can compare different audio setups.

Anyway. I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn all that I can concerning my new purchase which is a 1996 Nissan 240SX SE. Let the fun begin.

Cheers!

DOOK
01-17-2008, 03:55 PM
newbie section is out... it's all about the growing pains in our community, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch kind of thing. The car audio section wouldn't have a lot of traffic, most of us are into performance, a large portion don't have a stereo at all, let alone one to brag about. The power section has been talked about before, but generally just falls into the tech section.

G240
01-17-2008, 04:04 PM
That's understandable. I guess I'll just keep searching until I find what I need.

Thanks!

2_fast_240
01-21-2008, 02:07 AM
I 2nd this. I have been on ka-t.org a lot here lately and I really like the way their forums are set-up. A dyno section would be awesome. As well as an actual picture section, rather than just one ridiculously long picture thread. This would make searching for stuff so much easier especially since there is so much info here that you can search something and get 8 pages of threads that are all within the past month. And only 1/10 of it actually applys to what your looking for.
And before someone says "be more specific in your search", sometimes it aint that easy. Since it wont let you search words like "ka" or "sr"

Sometimes I think zilvia just likes to make people waste hours upon hours of time searching for a simple question.