PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Aworks quick release

hellaflush
01-14-2008, 07:52 AM
hey guys

looking for an aworks gunmetallic QR

unfortunately their customer service is quite shocking so looks like i need to go 2nd hand

cheers

vutony
01-14-2008, 12:05 PM
unfortunately their customer service is quite shocking so looks like i need to go 2nd hand

how so?
im very satisfied with my transactions
called chris, met up same day
done deal

hellaflush
01-14-2008, 02:19 PM
1-2 week delays in email/pm replies - but were not gonna go into that... he has stated he has no gunmetallic ones in stock and even though lots of people are asking for them - has shown no signs of getting another batch so 2nd hand it is

Aworks Race Balance
01-14-2008, 06:38 PM
1-2 week delays in email/pm replies - but were not gonna go into that... he has stated he has no gunmetallic ones in stock and even though lots of people are asking for them - has shown no signs of getting another batch so 2nd hand it is
Hella Flush,

I dont usually browse through the WTB area but good thing I did because I saw this post. I have already sent you a PM letting you know that I have not received any direct contact from you. (Either by PM or Email or Phone call) I do apologize that there is trouble in communication (either from you or me) but I have felt that I did my best in trying to reach you.

Please respond to me by my PM before you post and say that our customer service is not up to par.

As in regards to the GUNMETAL quick releases being out of stock, we do not have any eta of new arrivals at this time. We have a new line of metallic QR's that we would like to campaign instead of the Gunmetal and black color lines.

If you have such trouble in the future, please call us. I do understand that you are an international customer but I am sure it will cost less then 2 dollars to let us know that you have sent us a PM or EMAIL.

Thanks!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/jdmerzxceo/zilinbochella.jpg

k's_silvia2.0
01-14-2008, 06:47 PM
I had the exact ne you want its sold now cause I chaged my mind about it.
Looked really nice!!!!
And quit busting Chris's balls:keke: