PDA

View Full Version : FS: 91 240sx Hatch SoCal

xtrmnop
01-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Thaught I just put this out there. I have 91 240sx hatch. It has the stock cherry red paint with black interior. Unfortunately this car needs to be painted but dents are at a minimum.

The good is that it has Megan Street Coilovers brand new and maybe have a few miles on it. Has 180sx seatbelts conversion and has almost new rear 180sx seats. Replace carpet inside and interior almost perfect except for dash.

The bad is that it's automatic and needs a little bit of engine work. I know it's something simple but I don't have enough experience to fix this. Starts up fine and idle is ok but when in drive rpm goes up really slowly. This woul be a perfect for a swap but just don't have the time or space to do it.

Chasis is straight and only 130xxx miles on it. I'm in San Diego area and would like to get 1700 for it but will take offers. Post pics later.

MrFairlady
01-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Ok...You say 180sx rear seats.....meaning "near new" factory (regular USDM) rear seats or Kouki JDM 180sx Rear seats...Dark colored Cloth outsides w/ Light cloth insides??

if so I'll buy those from you RIGHT now and Ship you my Factory NEAR Mint Back seats from my car.

lemme know about the Rear seat and maybe post a pic or so.
Pm me

xtrmnop
01-11-2008, 11:13 AM
They are exactly what you describe but I'm not willing to sell unless price is right?

Ok...You say 180sx rear seats.....meaning "near new" factory (regular USDM) rear seats or Kouki JDM 180sx Rear seats...Dark colored Cloth outsides w/ Light cloth insides??

if so I'll buy those from you RIGHT now and Ship you my Factory NEAR Mint Back seats from my car.

lemme know about the Rear seat and maybe post a pic or so.
Pm me