PDA

View Full Version : free 8week membership to Bally's!!

mrs.drift33
01-02-2008, 03:06 PM
:hyper: Discovery Health’s National Body Challenge is a FREE, comprehensive fitness and weight-loss challenge that provides the tools and inspiration – online, on television and beyond – to get in shape, shed pounds and adopt a healthier lifestyle.

When you register you'll receive FREE:
· An 8-week membership to Bally Total Fitness*
· Customized meal plans with over 1,000 kitchen-tested, nutritionist-approved recipes
· Progressive fitness plans, tailored for you by experts
· Diverse community of support to help you achieve your personal lifestyle goals
· Individualized weight and fitness trackers
· Video and interactive tools from fitness and weight loss professionals
· And much more!

Parental consent required for anyone under the age of 18. Certain terms and conditions apply. See our Frequently Asked Questions (http://health.discovery.com/national-body-challenge/faq.html) for details.
No purchase necessary. Must be US citizen. Certain other restrictions may apply. 8 week Bally Total Fitness Membership is only available to download from December 27, 2007 until January 11, 2007 at 11:59 pm, and is effective from January 5 thru March 2, 2008 only. Please consult your physician before making any changes to your diet or exercise program. See our FAQ (http://health.discovery.com/national-body-challenge/faq.html) or participating Bally clubs for more details.

http://health.discovery.com/national-body-challenge/promo/benefits.html

ENJOY!:hyper:

BustedS13
01-02-2008, 03:41 PM
well done, i think me and a buddy are gonna do this

mrs.drift33
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
the memebership comes with classes and personal training which is very cool!!

i am starting this weekend with my bestfriend.

DreamN
01-03-2008, 05:28 AM
Big thanks! My g/f has been wanting something like this for awhile too :D

Mathetai
01-03-2008, 09:06 AM
WARNING! Dont do it. I used to work for Ballys and they are a bunch of liars. I hate that place with a passion. I was also the person who knowingly would lie to kids such as yourself to join.
:bs:

DreamN
01-03-2008, 09:52 AM
^ okay so they lie, about what? as long as they're not asking for credit card information or some type of fee it seems legit.

jackjack
01-03-2008, 10:56 AM
WARNING! Dont do it. I used to work for Ballys and they are a bunch of liars. I hate that place with a passion. I was also the person who knowingly would lie to kids such as yourself to join.
:bs:

please explain

mrs.drift33
01-03-2008, 02:27 PM
^^^ yes please do.

I am going to Ballys tonite. ill keep you guys posted.

Sonic Motor
01-03-2008, 02:32 PM
thanks for posting!!! I would go, but i have membership at 24 haha

powersteeringless180sx
01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
i'm good.. i only pay $24 a year for 24 hour

SochBAT
01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
I used to work for 24. They lie too.

All gyms are the same. They bait and switch. They always try to get you to sign up or something. Retarded as shit, and i hated it. The lying was the biggest killer ever. I hated lying to perfect strangers.

On a side note, i wanna do this. If they ask for CC info, DENY EM.

Oh yea, if they ever get your number and haggle you, you can ask to be put on a DoNotCall list. If they ever call you again, you can sue em for money. I had tons for folks sue 24 for doing so. And being the assholes that the sales guys were, i happily helped the sue-er.

Gnnr
01-03-2008, 10:00 PM
I would stay away from Bally's I have a friend who got screwed over by them and now she's paying for it, on her credit report!

Anyways, I got access to my University's new Gym. w00t!

mrs.drift33
01-04-2008, 04:39 PM
ok guys the 411... so we went to ballys last night and YES they tryed to make me a memeber. They told me if I trade in my 8weeks they will get me for $0 down and $37 a month for 2years and the 3year will be free. I told them no i was fine with the 8weeks.

DreamN
01-05-2008, 12:38 PM
^ nice! I'll be going Monday w/ the g/f after school.

origin_s135
01-05-2008, 04:00 PM
i tried this out for the hell of it because my lady friend was like, "yeahhhh try it out!!" once those weeks were up they started calling me to join. kept bothering me until i put their number under my "do not pick up" names. haha it was annoying.

mrs.drift33
01-05-2008, 06:29 PM
^^ i gacve them a fake number haha