PDA

View Full Version : What would you do for...(long post)

mrpeepers
12-31-2007, 02:18 PM
free drinks all night!?

CLIFFNOTES: Dare + 2 crazy chicks= Free drinks with bruises

Anyways i always seem to the one who does dumb dares, but recently i went out with my older brother to the local college bars which were pretty empty still due to it being a little bit early when we all were hanging out and talking when these poeple started "dancing"

Well for all of you who have seen the Fatboy Slim- Praise you video, it was like that. So my buddy goes, " If you jump in there and start going an it i will buy you drinks all night." Now when i heard this my ears perked and i was salivating. My friend is a pharmacist mind you and i dont mind making a tab at his expense =D.

Well after a few drinks to loosen up the hips i hop in there with these 2 chicks who were very bangable and thank the lord; fit. So i jump in there thinking "they don't know what will hit them!", but as soon as i got close they freaking LATCHED on to me and i was being spun around and they slapped my face, my ass, my chest, and more of my face. I thought, "shit a pair of dominatrixes". These girls were sliding under my legs and then threw me up against a wall. It was like a tango with fucking ninjas

So when they thought i had enough they started to walk away and i thumped my chest in triumph. BAD IDEA. They turned around and they both started grinding on each leg, which i likey. So after that it was called a truce and i proceeded to drink expensive shit. Oh what a night. Pics will be posted

Ca_laurier
12-31-2007, 02:51 PM
ok.... sorry but i was expecting something to actually happen. sounds like a typical night out LOL

now, i know i have you beat. company christmas party, during my boss's speah (the BIG boss) i jump on the table, rip my shirt off and start singing its getting hot in here. that wasn't even a dare, and for the past month managers have been calling from other stores wondering if i still work for the company. This was one of the nights i was supprised i didn't wake up with a tube down my throat. last moment i remember that night was slamming 2 whole bottles of wine on a dare than a triple whiskey and bam, black out. from what i heard people were having problems keeping up with me and now when i joke about having bailey's in my coffee they actually check it.

a year ago a fellow worker nicknamed me Liqour bottle, LB are my initals so that night i proved to them why its my nick name.

on top of that if someone says i dare you to me, i will do it. a friend of mine kept saying "i dare you to grab my tits" after she would slap me, and i kept going until she realized that if its an easy dare i would never let it down

fun times, and tonight will be another adventure. probably involving bush jumping LOL and buying a new suit next weekend

mrpeepers
12-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Haha thats a crazy story. I can picture sprinklers for some reason.

Yea i chose not to escalate it because i have a girlfriend. Plus Nova and Christine may have given me more pain that pleasure haha...yea that was their names

swiftdrift
12-31-2007, 03:35 PM
i think the correct statement is....

Pics or BAN!

HalveBlue
12-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Nova? If that ain't a stripper/dominatrix name, I don't know what is.

No free drink stories for me though. All my friends are cheap. :(

arkive43
12-31-2007, 03:39 PM
hahahahah nice! in for pics!!!

mrpeepers
12-31-2007, 05:52 PM
alright...gotta hunt down my friend for his camera. In all honesty Nova was a pretty pettite girl. Yea you can take my man card for that. God i hope my beer goggles werent on so tight that night or else i is in for a flaming.

If i dont post before tonight HAPPY NEW YEAR ZILVIA!

azndoc
12-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah the story was kinda of weak.

It needs pictures to make it more believeable.

S13SilviaGirl
01-01-2008, 12:12 AM
These better be work safe pics or you will be banned.

lflkajfj12123
01-01-2008, 12:18 AM
free drinks all night!?

CLIFFNOTES: Dare + 2 crazy chicks= Free drinks with bruises

i stopped reading after this

:smash:

Matej
01-01-2008, 01:00 AM
I did that for a Klondike bar.

mrpeepers
01-01-2008, 11:06 AM
These better be work safe pics or you will be banned.

Thanks for the fair warning. It is illegal to be naked at a bar (at least in NJ) so they will be SFW =).

HalveBlue
01-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Fuck.

Guess that's one more state I gotta cross off my list of potential places to live.

2Slow40
01-01-2008, 05:01 PM
It was like a tango with fucking ninjas

that made the whole story lol

bamaboy
01-01-2008, 06:45 PM
yes yes yes...pics or ban and the local authorities should be called and told you have a hge stash of meth, crack, and weapons of mass destruction.

xturboexpress
01-01-2008, 06:50 PM