PDA

View Full Version : Flywheel (Movie)

kingyogi
12-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Jay Austin wants to sell used cars in the worst way... and thats exactly how he does business at his dealership. Promising much more than he can ever deliver, hell do whatever it takes to sell a car. his manipulative ways permeate all of his relationships... even his wife and son know they cant trust him. But as jay works on restoring a classic convertible, he begins to see that God is working on restoring him as well. coming face to face with reality of how he truly conducts himself, jay austin begins the ride of his life as he learns to honor God with his business, his relationships, and his life!
Flywheel was created with the same faith filled warmth and humor of FACING THE GAINTS... the first moving produced by sherwood pictures, the movemaking ministry of a church in Georgia. The story by alex and stephen kendrick stars alex kendrick (who played coach grant taylor in Facing the Giants).

Fly wheel is a Low budget ($20,000) movie made just a few hours away from where I live, in Albany Georgia. I rented it tonight and it sorta opened my eyes alittle. Great movie! Id suggest nearly everybody to rent it.

Jung918
12-28-2007, 05:16 AM
is it a bible thumping type of a movie?

DreamN
12-28-2007, 05:55 AM
sounds like it... :-/

Farzam
12-28-2007, 07:54 AM
Hahah it's made in Albany? I was in Albany a few years ago...ironically with AIR from bigboosting. Even more ironically, Chris (air) tried getting me to watch that at his house one time but I didn't feel like watching a movie.

ilovecoupes
12-28-2007, 08:41 AM
here is a trailer for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPxxMgJsGlQ

looks like a hardcore biblical movie

HalveBlue
12-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Id suggest nearly everybody to rent it.

Whew! For a second there I thought you had said that you suggest everybody rent it. But upon a second reading I noticed you had actually stated "nearly everybody".

Obviously then I am exempt from you suggestion. Good thing too as bible movies don't go over too well for me.

Sorry dude, this will definitely not be a movie I'll ever watch...and I watch some seriously bad movies.

kingyogi
12-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I reckon it might hurt too much of your manhood to watch a "bible thumping type of a movie".

HalveBlue
12-28-2007, 11:24 AM
No, not really.

kingyogi
12-28-2007, 11:41 AM
One of the cars he sells of the lot is a black 96 240sx SE.. looks MINT.

was a really good movie for a low budget movie... first bit was alil boring, but it turned out to be really good.

fromxtor
12-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Why does God=The Bible? One is a omnipotent being and the other is a book.

PoorMans180SX
12-28-2007, 07:05 PM
^^Most people believe that the Bible is about the only true God.

Anyway, I just watched the movie. It was alright, you could definitely tell it was low-budget, but there were some good parts. I give it a 6 out of 10. You just have to stick through it till the end.

SochBAT
12-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Those kinda movies are kinda funny to me.

One, it thumps Jesus to the end of days.

Two, If he could, you know he'd sell God a lemon. Like, a brokeback Kia. If he was anything like a real carsales man, he woulda haggled his wife to get off his back, and allow him many more wives/lovers to spread his love and not be greedy.