PDA

View Full Version : WTB, bolt on turbo for RB application (2530!??)

drifts135
12-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I need a quick spooling turbo capable of 300ish wheel hp for reasonable $$$, used...

I would like a 2530, and have heard rumors of one available SOMEWHERE for $750 in ready to use condition.......anyone know who has this??? Maybe yokotas13???? or maybe the guy we bought 2 twin disc RB clutches from on here????? Help!

I will settle for whatever you have... custom stuff with adapter box for mani, mani + turbo, etc. I just need something relatively plug n play, quick spool, and capable of 300whp....

Please do not point me toward an RB25 turbo unless it is highflowed or has had a steel wheel retrofitted. (I AWLWAYS end up doing 25 turbo on my 20s and want something a little more aggressive).

CASH/PAYPAL READY!!!!!

Thanks!

drifts135
12-23-2007, 03:50 PM
halp? msglngth.

racer98
12-23-2007, 04:12 PM
I need a quick spooling turbo capable of 300ish wheel hp for reasonable $$$, used...

I would like a 2530, and have heard rumors of one available SOMEWHERE for $750 in ready to use condition.......anyone know who has this??? Maybe yokotas13???? or maybe the guy we bought 2 twin disc RB clutches from on here????? Help!

I will settle for whatever you have... custom stuff with adapter box for mani, mani + turbo, etc. I just need something relatively plug n play, quick spool, and capable of 300whp....

Please do not point me toward an RB25 turbo unless it is highflowed or has had a steel wheel retrofitted. (I AWLWAYS end up doing 25 turbo on my 20s and want something a little more aggressive).

CASH/PAYPAL READY!!!!!

Thanks!

I have stock RB turbos $299.

drifts135
12-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Wait! Racer98!!! Thats the screen name that sold my frined and I the two RB twin plate clutches! Hi there man. I heard you had a 2530 for sale...????????

I recognized you by the catch phraze "JDM and dealing with the public"

My stock RB20 turbo is fine, and I have plenty RB25 stock turbos here aswell, I just need a small upgrade.... You have anything?????? I'm ready to buy!

racer98
12-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Wait! Racer98!!! Thats the screen name that sold my frined and I the two RB twin plate clutches! Hi there man. I heard you had a 2530 for sale...????????

I recognized you by the catch phraze "JDM and dealing with the public"

My stock RB20 turbo is fine, and I have plenty RB25 stock turbos here aswell, I just need a small upgrade.... You have anything?????? I'm ready to buy!

how much you want to pay ?????

liv2drift045
12-24-2007, 11:38 AM
i told my buddy to reply to you on ZT... but i have a tdo6-l2 w/ manifold and wastegate... no dp though... so you'd have to get that made as well as a custom hotpipe... i know you said bolt on but its worth a try haha... pm me if interested.