PDA

View Full Version : georgesal

vipd240
12-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Just wanted put it out there on george! This dude is super legit and has been helping me and some friends out! Always delivers what he says!!

CrimsonRockett
12-23-2007, 11:22 AM
^Second that.

George actually helped me pick out a compressor and spray gun at the Lowes he works at.

Super legit and always seems willing to lend a hand.

TeamFRAT
05-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Three weeks ive been trying to get an HKS wastegate actuator from him. Kept getting excuses and didnt think much of it. Until now after all this time no more responses from him nothing. Just thought everyone should know of this and wanted to keep all the HONEST peoples heads up out there. Thank you to all the great people that i have bought from already.

Just a quick look at me being pretty paitent with it all...this is over the 3 weeks
Originally Posted by Georgesal
i'll pm you the tracking info

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFRAT
If you could that would rock....this is the last thing keeping my engine from running...

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesal
dont know what happened i received it back today do you want me to next day it fed ex i'll eat the shipping?

Quote:
Were you able to get that number......?

Quote:
damn i'll check the tracking number and i'll give it to you tmorrow i have it at work,

Quote:
Hey man, Monday and its still not here......

Quote:
man sorry abou tthe delay i shipped on monday priority so you should have it tommorrow, or friday the latest

Quote:
Hey man, Just wondering if you got a tracking number when sending it. I havent recieved it yet?

Quote:
shipped today. you should have it by sat

Quote:
Quote:
hey wahts your info so i can ship it out Quote:
Quote:
my paypal is [email protected] ([email protected]) it will be a total of 85 shipped to you.
Quote:
ill take that actuator

payment sent!!

Vatche
05-13-2009, 10:30 PM
sorry george dont mean to spread negative words, but its just what happened.

i wanted to buy some rear 5 lug hubs from george. i told him i would pick them up friday or saturday, along with a driveshaft. friday i was busy so i texted him at 10am on saturday and his response was that he sold them cuz he thought i flaked... so then i was kinda upset but got over it, he said he would get me another set in the next week. so i hit him up on friday the following week and i never got one response from him since, i pmed, nothing. that was rude. at least just tell me.

TeamFRAT
05-14-2009, 07:04 AM
I do want to update everyone to say I did finally recieve a usps number for the part. I just wish it never ever ever came to this. I dont like putting people down at all. I wish it didnt take 4 weeks for a actuator but hey, at least im gonna get it. Georgesal Im sorry I posted but I wish at least you could have responded and let me know a little better. Just constructive critisim.

Oh and because he was legit almost 3 years ago doesnt mean that he would be now...just saying from the upper post's.