PDA

View Full Version : "Bait Car" on CourtTV right now...

Gnnr
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Man, I don't think the police do this around here, but I hope they start doing this. Thieves getting caught in the act! Its great! Last one I was watching guy stole an Integra and came up with the stupidest lies. lol. Anyways, if you got the channel tune in now.

downshift_sideways
12-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Dude I watch it all the time. Its so funny when they get caught.

I like the one when the dad picks up his son with the car he just stole lol.

Police LowJack FTW

916S14
12-21-2007, 12:18 AM
i saw one on TV before and the dude was like "I didnt do anything!!!" He had socks on his hands to cover his fingerprints. It was hillarious.

azndoc
12-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Awesome.

I love watching those shows.

Stupid theives.

Die......

BustedS13
12-21-2007, 12:30 AM
they do bait cars in my county, but i doubt they tape it for tv.

Farzam
12-21-2007, 01:31 AM
I wish I had cable

downshift_sideways
12-21-2007, 01:33 AM
You can watch the episodes on the website

courttv.com

look for bait cars...etc..

Matej
12-21-2007, 01:40 AM
I wanna take a nap in a bait car.

SW20Racer
12-21-2007, 06:03 AM
they experimented with a bait car when i was living in gulfport ms. they fucked up when they put a dodge neon out there though, shit sat there till the tires went flat.

jackjack
12-21-2007, 10:21 AM
damn i have to check this out.

98s14inaz
12-21-2007, 10:33 AM
they experimented with a bait car when i was living in gulfport ms. they fucked up when they put a dodge neon out there though, shit sat there till the tires went flat.

They have it out here in AZ too. The trick is to have several and move them around often switching which car is in what area. They need a lot more of them. I would love to be able to turn my car off and lock the doors remotely the way the cops do it. I'd come out of my house with my .45 and the thief would soil him or herself.

pignose4life
12-21-2007, 12:49 PM
hah these shows are great some guy took his 8year old nephew and while they were driving away the uncle was telling him to look thru everything and find good shit. it was kinda sad but funny, anyways the car gets remotely shut off and justice is served.

hustlervibes
12-21-2007, 04:45 PM
They set up a bait car at the parking lot of one of the arcades I regularly go to. Someone was stupid enough to grab a giant box of cigarettes. It would've been like a life time supply. But it was sketchy as hell and we saw the whole thing unfold and the giant box didn't even have anything in it, it was just a top layer and the guy still got busted for grand theft. No one stole the car though.

sijia10358
12-22-2007, 01:10 AM
i hate thieves!!! bait car is one of the things that the cops do right...

downshift_sideways
12-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Shit I aint gonna lie. If I see a nice car parked in the middle of nowhere with no one there. And it happens to be a 240sx with hella parts...dot dot dot

:keke:

jworks
12-22-2007, 03:15 AM
I remember watching this at my friend's place this one guy couldn't start the car even with the keys in the ignition lol

Frosty_spl
12-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Shit I aint gonna lie. If I see a nice car parked in the middle of nowhere with no one there. And it happens to be a 240sx with hella parts...dot dot dot

uuuuhhhhhhhhh:ugh: faggot.

Gnnr
12-22-2007, 01:30 PM

I hope you're kidding. :squint:

RUTH'LESSDET
12-22-2007, 01:43 PM
man i wish they had this here in NYC all they would need to do is have a honda civic or a type r or something theives by the boat loads they would catch

12-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Every city should do this.

jrbump
12-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Last one I was watching guy stole an Integra and came up with the stupidest lies.

Middle aged brother wearing sunglasses at night? He was faded.

downshift_sideways
12-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the comments... :) dot dot dot.

Gnnr
12-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Middle aged brother wearing sunglasses at night? He was faded.

Yeah, he thought he was pulling some jedi-mind tricks or something. lol :rolleyes:

ONYX S-13
12-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Man, I don't think the police do this around here, but I hope they start doing this.

From the title of the thread I thought you were going to say that undercover cops were posing as highway racers and fooling people to initiate a highway drag race.

Then when the desired speed limit was hit they'd let off the throttle to make the person seem like they were winning and then creep behind them and turn on their sirens/lights.. Ha ha

I'd laugh so hard if I saw that really happen..

k's_silvia2.0
12-25-2007, 05:49 PM
I found this on the courttv.com website Please watch it I laughed sooo hard!!!!
http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/red/red_player.html?id=718&link=REDshlk

B18C5MK1
12-27-2007, 02:06 PM
From the title of the thread I thought you were going to say that undercover cops were posing as highway racers and fooling people to initiate a highway drag race.

Then when the desired speed limit was hit they'd let off the throttle to make the person seem like they were winning and then creep behind them and turn on their sirens/lights.. Ha ha

thats a good idea. hahaha. i wonder if they (the cops) could/would ever set something like that up... there might be some legal issues there, with them provoking street racing... like how in CA they cant say they "caught you speeding on radar" without radar signs posted, or the over head planes checking radar signs posted.. or they cant chill at night with their lights off, they at least have to have their parking lights on... i never understood that though, i mean if you're breaking the law, your're breaking the law. cops are there to enforce, parking lights on or not.. but obviously now that i know that, i fight all my night time tickets with, "he didnt have his parking lights on when i flew by him doing 90 in a 35" lol.. "his parking lots werent on when he saw it happen, therefore, it didnt happen"... haha. wth?

S13Zilvia_fan
12-27-2007, 10:56 PM

Thats called entrapment I believe, and it is completely illegal

98s14inaz
12-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Thats called entrapment I believe, and it is completely illegal

IIRC Tempe Arizona has a similar program and they figured out a way around the "entrapment" thing. They bend the laws with out breaking them all the time out here in the AZ. The camera vans are "required" to post a sign 100ft (not sure on the distance) before the actual vans and half the time there is no sign...technically on those days it would completely void those tickets issued. Don't speed, no tickets I guess. Don't steal cars and don't street race, no chance of getting arrested.

exitspeed
12-28-2007, 09:47 AM
My favorite part about Cops:

Officer: Why were you running?!

Criminal: Because you were chasin me.

Fries
12-28-2007, 12:08 PM

Theres a older muscle car in the city near me thats an unmarked police car. I heard stories of him revving at a red light and when the light turns green and the car next to him skeets the tires he pulls them over.

True or not? Dunno but alot of people have told me stories about it.

Gnnr
12-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Actually, I have heard they do that here in Florida. If they rev their engine and you decide to race that is not entrapment.

downshift_sideways
12-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I raced this datsun 510 on the freeway a couple months back.

After I won, I noticed that he was getting pulled over by the cop.

Stupid me, I decided to throw a rev to make fun of him...

So the cop got off his ass, and pulled me over.

I got "Exhibition of speed", and a nice state ref. ticket :-/ "Modified Emissions".

victorw210
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e2f13755-1c8a-4f6d-aaa6-d7442552f199.htm
i like this video semi related