PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Tiger Cub Found in Colorado Home

RJF
12-20-2007, 10:55 AM
This is less than 2 miles from my house.

:loco:

Bengal Tiger Cub Found in Colorado Home
Thursday , December 20, 2007

CENTENNIAL, Colo. —

It wasn't quite as mysterious as a Loch Ness Monster or sasquatch sighting. But rumors of a young Bengal tiger, first reported in late November by a motorist who used a cell phone to snap photos of it being ferried around town in an SUV, turned out to be true.

Colorado Division of Wildlife officials seized the animal on Wednesday after conducting surveillance on a home where there were two reports of a tiger in a backyard, agency spokeswoman Jennifer Churchill said in a statement.

The tiger's alleged owner, Patrick Michael, was issued a summons for a charge of unlawfully possessing wildlife.

Bengal tiger owners in Colorado must have a special license that requires strict caging requirements. In a statement, Churchill said that neither the SUV owner nor the owner of the home had such a license.

Division of Wildlife veterinarians helped capture the tiger, which was to be sent to a licensed facility pending the court case.

axiomatik
12-20-2007, 11:03 AM
god, what a dumbass. what are these people thinking? I support captial punishment for stupidity.

azndoc
12-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I always wanted bear cubs, but they must stay that size though. I don't want full grown bears in the house.

12-20-2007, 12:34 PM
I still don't understand why people try and keep animals like this at home. :down:

jrmiller84
12-20-2007, 12:54 PM
That is why you get a Bengal cat like we did. Looks like a a Bengal tiger but without all of the potential death and destruction.

They're nuts, like to play in the water (sometimes they'll get in the shower if the water isn't too hot) and will play fetch and stuff. They're definitely not lap cats though.

1Via!
12-20-2007, 01:39 PM
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/magicians/siegfried-and-roy/waltz.jpg

Nuff said.

Matej
12-20-2007, 03:20 PM
There's some lady over here who keeps two lions in her home as if they were housecats. They walk around the house and sit on top of the refrigerator. People don't know what to do with their money. I'm pretty sure they'll eat her someday, they'll always be just wild animals.

DreamN
12-20-2007, 03:39 PM
I want a shark :D

It'd be nuts seeing a tiger in your neighbor's backyard. LOL Knowing me I would try and be friends with it and treat it as if it were a house cat. Sometimes I wish my kitty was as big as a labrador so that I could use it as a pillow

Neejay
12-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Man, just think if that thing got loose and attacked/killed people/children. Rules are in place for a reason.

Farzam
12-21-2007, 01:20 AM
I want some fuckin bengal tigers

Mark my words

If I get rich

I will have lions

jfc3po
12-21-2007, 09:52 AM
....i want a monkey.....the little Outbreak monkey...minus the deady diseases and everything...