PDA

View Full Version : A thief got caught and get F.up (texas)

RiversideS13
12-19-2007, 05:05 PM
maybe NWS...a little bit graphical

summary here

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415288&highlight=owned

k's_silvia2.0
12-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Looks like a tweaker to me!Good job!!!!Vigilante shit for life.

DUFFM4N
12-19-2007, 05:08 PM
wow....just WOW

muddafakka
12-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Ahahahahahaha motherfucker deserves it.

S13Boosts
12-19-2007, 05:09 PM
wow....:bow:

azndoc
12-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm telling you kids.

Texas ain't no joke.

SW20Racer
12-19-2007, 05:28 PM
neat, but who is this "breadwinr" douche? "kid looks like a reefer punk" wtf? ive never broke into anyones house.....any other smot pokers commit a b&e after a j or 2?

k's_silvia2.0
12-19-2007, 05:32 PM
^How do you know he smoked weed prior to B&E?:squint:

rains14
12-19-2007, 05:36 PM
nice if you do that here in cal you would to jail not the bad guy lol:hahano:

arkive43
12-19-2007, 05:36 PM
thats actually my local forum and i know the guy, he put a serious beat down on that dude...lol in texas either u get blasted or beat....( if u get caught)

SW20Racer
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
^How do you know he smoked weed prior to B&E?:squint: i didnt say he did dude. READ. what im saying is "breadwinr" is a doucher for blaming it on pot when the fucker clearly looks barred out/rolling his ASS off. everyone ive conferred with said they would be too lazy to commit b&e's

kyles1988
12-19-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm telling you kids.

Texas ain't no joke.

Lol...no kidding.

P_856
12-19-2007, 06:12 PM
ahaha he had it coming

HyperTek
12-19-2007, 07:59 PM
people where suggesting him to be careful when this guy gets out.. he should post this shit all over his street so he wont be the only one who has to worry about him.. they could probably get the nieghborhood together and go to city hall and suggest this guy move out

arkive43
12-19-2007, 08:05 PM
prob. but if he comes back. he's definatly gona get blasted. i know id have my 9mm ready. but after a beat down like that only a dumb mother fuker would. but then again he was breaking into houses so....

Subzeroqc
12-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Should be an interesting situation when the guy gets out in a couple months....

And those suspecting him to be high.... its called a concussion.

qwikspool
12-19-2007, 09:00 PM
good for him. he was messing with the wrong house. and he lives down the block.

jskateborders
12-19-2007, 09:00 PM
neat, but who is this "breadwinr" douche? "kid looks like a reefer punk" wtf? ive never broke into anyones house.....any other smot pokers commit a b&e after a j or 2?
I do. Forget the munchies, I get the klepties.

Edgar
12-19-2007, 09:08 PM
have you guys seen the video of that old man in texas that shoots someone with his shotgun while he was on the phone with the 911 operator

muddafakka
12-19-2007, 09:19 PM
^ Yep. There was a thread about that iirc.

cc4usmc
12-19-2007, 09:35 PM
That's how it should be done these days.

SNC240SX
12-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Ive got a new shirt for texas

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/Snc240sx/texascopy.jpg

BBSilvia
12-19-2007, 09:41 PM
thats what happens when you try to rob some one hahaha

muddafakka
12-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Ive got a new shirt for texas

Hahahahahahaa :bigok:

Farzam
12-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Vigilante hottness

origin_s135
12-19-2007, 09:53 PM
i literally busted out laughing looking at that shirt. i woke my pittbull up. lol

jrocslider
12-19-2007, 09:58 PM
people here dont fuck around.... people like that everywhere but i'm just sayin

i've seen some sum shit since moving here

M4Rl0N
12-19-2007, 09:59 PM
i would of done the same thing!

unwed_transient
12-19-2007, 10:09 PM
fuckin A.

he would have been within his rights to shoot and kill the thief. the thief got off easy by the looks of it.

duffman1278
12-20-2007, 09:03 AM
At least he got to take action, most people get robbed and can't do anything, props to this guy

98s14inaz
12-20-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm telling you kids.

Texas ain't no joke.

Got to love the castle laws. Arizona just passed a similar castle law. I won't beat the guy though, the first 6 rounds in my xd .45 are black talon.

nismosis13
12-20-2007, 10:24 AM
ever thought of a full time job for ufc ?? lol cause that guy was messed up bad .

jackjack
12-20-2007, 10:26 AM
ooOOOoOOOooOOOh snap :Ownedd:

SHIFT_*grind*
12-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Am I alone in thinking this is a little excessive?

I mean, the bum had a beatdown coming, that's for damn sure. I'd kick someone's ass if I found them in my house, too.

But he said he beat this guy for an HOUR, which is clearly long after he had him subdued. Beat him for an hour until he was drifting in and out of consciousness. And then called the cops. An hour is a long fucking time. That sounds a little unnecessary to me.

I'm pretty sure the rights to defend your home don't include basically torturing the perpetrator until whenever you feel like letting them go. :ugh:

edit: Also, seizures?

vvtisupra
12-20-2007, 11:12 AM
if he didn't break in he wouldn't have gotten his ass beat. End of debate I win

Dutchmalmiss
12-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Man, I'd do the same thing, if not worse. I'd research the guys family and do the same to their mom, dad, sister, dead ancestors, and pets. In the end, thieves need to learn a lesson, and this case was a grade A lecture IMO.

Am I alone in thinking this is a little excessive?

I mean, the bum had a beatdown coming, that's for damn sure. I'd kick someone's ass if I found them in my house, too.

But he said he beat this guy for an HOUR, which is clearly long after he had him subdued. Beat him for an hour until he was drifting in and out of consciousness. And then called the cops. An hour is a long fucking time. That sounds a little unnecessary to me.

I'm pretty sure the rights to defend your home don't include basically torturing the perpetrator until whenever you feel like letting them go. :ugh:

edit: Also, seizures?

PRADOgy
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Hahaha ... Look At His Pupils!

SHIFT_*grind*
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Man, I'd do the same thing, if not worse. I'd research the guys family and do the same to their mom, dad, sister, dead ancestors, and pets. In the end, thieves need to learn a lesson, and this case was a grade A lecture IMO.

Are you serious? Or being sarcastic?

Dutchmalmiss
12-20-2007, 11:23 AM
^^ Yes I'm serious. I'd seriuosly torture thieves to the point of them looking for a god. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people that have gotten their cars, parts, belongings, stolen.

SHIFT_*grind*
12-20-2007, 11:38 AM
And their mom/dad/sister/etc.? Really? Are you insane?

I just don't see how "they broke into muh house!!" is a good excuse to torture someone for an hour. I'm sure it sucks to have your car stolen, or your VCR, or whatever the hell this idiot was looking to steal. Regardless, it doesn't give you the moral or legal right to submit to your own chemical imbalances and mutilate the thief until you feel personally satisfied.

Maybe I am alone here, so whatever.

Dutchmalmiss
12-20-2007, 11:47 AM
^^ I'm not trying to disagree with you or anything and I understand your point. It's just that there are waaay too many thieves that get away, and the few that don't really need to be made an example of. I'm just venting my hate and distaste in thieves. I'm not saying I'd literally go out and do it, although I did say it, haha. I'm saying if I read about a thief getting killed or tortured or something of that matter, they deserved it and should've thought twice about the consequences before even planning on making such a stupid move.

SHIFT_*grind*
12-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I guess I can't really say that the guy didn't deserve whatever might have come to him. If a thief breaks in and gets shot to death by the resident, I can understand that; he doesn't know whether the thief is armed or not and he's just protecting his home. And death is certainly a worse fate than what happened to this guy.

So my reaction is just less like "wow, you beat him for an hour, that's awesome!" and more like "dude, you're crazy." :p

98s14inaz
12-20-2007, 12:05 PM
if he didn't break in he wouldn't have gotten his ass beat. End of debate I win
Exactly. Don't commit crimes and you won't have some psycho trying to make a skin suit out of you for an hour or worse. Seriously, wtf do hippies always feel sorry for the bad guys? :confused:

SHIFT_*grind*
12-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Uh, I'm hardly a hippie. And I don't feel sorry for him. But I'm not gonna read about some guy finding an intruder and spend an hour dismembering him at his leisure and say "Wow, you're so cool!" Sorry.

98s14inaz
12-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Uh, I'm hardly a hippie. And I don't feel sorry for him. But I'm not gonna read about some guy finding an intruder and spend an hour dismembering him at his leisure and say "Wow, you're so cool!" Sorry.

I didn't mean to offend. My point is you never know if the house or car the criminal is breaking into is owned by a bigger criminal than he is. If I have an intruder in my house or stealing my car, I will not beat him, he will be shot.

vvtisupra
12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
hypothetically speaking... lets say this guy was armed with a knife and you weren't home but your daughter or wife was at home or both and he raped both of them... then would you beat their ass ???

I don't own a house but I could imagine how home owners feel. Its like 10000 times greater than having your car violated. This is your home, you should feel safe in your home, thats why you spent 500k on a house. Its a sanctuary for yourself and your family. When someone breaks in to your own house.... thats crossing the fucking line.

SHIFT_*grind*
12-20-2007, 12:43 PM
I didn't mean to offend. My point is you never know if the house or car the criminal is breaking into is owned by a bigger criminal than he is. If I have an intruder in my house or stealing my car, I will not beat him, he will be shot.
Oh absolutely, I think someone would be totally within their rights to shoot an intruder.

hypothetically speaking... lets say this guy was armed with a knife and you weren't home but your daughter or wife was at home or both and he raped both of them... then would you beat their ass ???

I'd kick the guy's ass in the original situation, I just think that an entire hour is unnecessary. If he had a knife and had raped my wife and I managed to disarm him, yeah, I'd probably take some extra time to make sure he knew that he'd seriously fucked up.

I realize that this is all shades of gray. The legally right thing to do, whether he stole your VCR or raped your family or whatever, would be to subdue him and let the police deal with him. Would I do that if someone raped my family, without dispensing at least a little punishment of my own? Nope, probably not.

For the situation in question, the guy's reaction seemed too severe to me for finding some tweaker poking around in his house. Not so much vengeful as sadistic, and that's where I disagree with it. Again, maybe that's just me, so whatever.