PDA

View Full Version : ***NightLife***

trevor34
12-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Well figured most of us have some nightlife experiences, so y not make a thread so we can all read bout them. No rules here just tell us bout any nightlife experiences, such as maybe a house party, night at the club, night to remember and if not to embarrassing, those dreadful nights to forget.
Here is mine,
One party in high school comes to mind, it all started good but me and one of my good friends made a pack to see who can drink the most in 2hrs, well as anyone can imagine not something I would recommend, b4 I knew it in about 45min I had already drank 10 beers and as anyone knows alcohol takes awhile to make an effect so I thought I was invincible. So by hr 2, I had drank 19 bud heavies, still not feeling anything to much, well let’s say 30min go bye and this girl walks in and I start get my mack on, don’t remember what was said but b4 I knew it we were u know getting to know each other a little better. Well in the middle of doing what I do best LOL, I guess I decided I was making a huge mistake so I pushed her off me ran out the room baring all my goods into my friends yard and did some kind of Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to his fence and fell right on my ass. So my friend picked me up took me inside through me on the couch and left me there all night and morning, well by the time I woke up it was bout noon and I was like wtf, y am I undressed sleeping on ur couch, so they told me the story, also while I was sitting there I guess bout all his family seen me. :bash: Well that’s my story not nothing shocking but something ill nvr forget.

don henley
12-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Haha good story that's one for the kids 20 years from now.

trevor34
12-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Ya dt the wife would approve of that, but who knows might b a good bird n the bees conversation.

myzislow
12-19-2007, 12:38 AM
haha ...good story!
I got one for you though, during halloween this year we were having a house party at my pad. during the party a friend of mine had a little to much to drink and decided to pass out face down in our hammock in the back yard. well, he started throwing up THROUGH the hammock and on to the ground below. which was no big deal right? that is until we all went outside for a smoke and one of my friends thought it would be funny to swing him a little bit. when he pulled back on the hammock to start swinging it, the guy that was passed out rolled over real quick causing him to fall on his back into the puddle of his own puke!!!! he then got up a staggered into the bathroom where he spent the rest of the night shirtless.

it was the funniest thing I've ever seen

Farzam
12-19-2007, 01:03 AM
All I remember is Friday night doing nothing and then realizing it was already Wednesday.

I remember a few other things but I don't know if I want to talk about it.

azndoc
12-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Way too many stories.

One time at South Padre Island I had 15 beer bongs (yes, in like 3 hours) and I'm a pretty light weight so I'm smashed. Then a girl was involved and things got hot and apparently she had a bad ass body which is the only thing I remember about her and her twin sister that she introduce me to. The sister was a no go though. But my friends say she was really ugly in the face, which at the time I didn't care I was drunk out of my mind. So like 5 years later I'm still getting made fun about when I go home and see them. You can have sex with 1000 hot ass girls, but screw one ugly one when your drunk and you'll never hear the end of it.

trevor34
12-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Way too many stories.

One time at South Padre Island I had 15 beer bongs (yes, in like 3 hours) and I'm a pretty light weight so I'm smashed. Then a girl was involved and things got hot and apparently she had a bad ass body which is the only thing I remember about her and her twin sister that she introduce me to. The sister was a no go though. But my friends say she was really ugly in the face, which at the time I didn't care I was drunk out of my mind. So like 5 years later I'm still getting made fun about when I go home and see them. You can have sex with 1000 hot ass girls, but screw one ugly one when your drunk and you'll never hear the end of it.

LOL, I love beer bongs, but that is so true one mistake and no one lets it go, good story.

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
12-19-2007, 11:41 AM
<- Night job as club security.

All I can say is, DAMN, people are stupid. ;)

trevor34
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Just remembered this one night in high school. K well bout 80% of the time we didnt have anyone to buy us alchol so we would do a hey mister. Well one night we were having a hell of a time finding someone, so were about to call it quits. Well long story short, we pulled up DT and there was this hispanic guy just standing on the corner, witch looked like he was in his 50s, my friend called him to the truck and asked if he could buy us some alchol. well guy didnt speak much english so i was like fuck this lets go, then out of no where my friend is like get us tequila, guy smiles and says yes. Well my friends basically through him in the truck, so we get to the store, guy wont get out, so my friend said tequila and he sayd yes so my friend hands him the money i was like he aint going to buys shit. Was i wrong guy comes out with like 4 bottles of tequila and a case of beer and we only gave him 10 dollars:loco: guy put the shit on the ground and ran away:hsdance: no joke like we were going to kill him or something.

red89rps13
12-19-2007, 04:21 PM
^hahaha,....alright last new years at some random girls house, i remember drinking about 7-8 coronas and having a gang of shots of wild turkey with people i just met (never drinking that shit again), i was drunk but still able to walk. so me and my friends are chilling, one of my friends tries to play a joke which goes horribly wrong and pushes another guy in to me and im drunk out of my mind so immediate reaction is to say wtf to the guy. the guy just looks at me and says do we have a problem. we get into a bit of a scuffle and the host comes and tells us we have to leave, i remember walking back to my car (friend is driving my car) and driving to another party. ok from what my friends tell me when we get to the other party i open the door to get out of the car and fall face first on to the concrete. i stand up like nothing happened and walk inside. i guess where chilling for a little bit and out of nowhere i get the urge to dance. my friend says alright who do you want to dance wi..... before he finishes i immediately walk over to the 2 biggest darkest girls in the party who aren't even dancing and start break them off lol. i guess at the end of the night i ended up macking one of them down and god knows what, roll around in dirt, and end up laying in the middle of the street like im fucking roadkill by 1-2am hahah. since then they've been calling me roadkill but it kinda rubbed off after seeing what my friend did 2 weeks later lol.

trevor34
12-19-2007, 09:22 PM
^HaHaHa^ Thats funny im always tryin to get into fights when im drunk doesnt help when some of my friends fight in the UFC. Just this weekend me and a few friends go out to the club, we always get a little tipzy b4 we go so we dont throw down like 50 dollars for nothing. Well went to one club was having fun but a girl calls my friend, and she is at this country bar witch i was not to excited about but i was already drunk. So we go and chill theier till they close well i guess this hot ass waitress walks by and my friend tells me, that out of no were i call here a slut, dk y i did but anyways she says what did u say so i got into her face and said it real slow. Well from there about 20 bouncers come ovr and get into my face so i go up to one and ask him what he is about to do than i guess they all talked me and put my friends in head locks for no reason, but they were so drunk there laughing there asses off while they r in head locks. Then they pick me up and tell me to leave and as were walking out im talking all kinds of shit so a couple of them shove me out the door and i fall right on my ass, and i get this rug burn type thing on the side of my face and to top it all off they call the police on us. But not good for them cuase my friend had a fake to get in but gave the cop his real ID so the cop was like how did u get in, my friend says they just let me, so after the cop was done with us he went and talked to the club ppl, not 4sure what they did to them:fawkd: .

Farzam
12-19-2007, 09:46 PM
I hate drunk people with no self control

unwed_transient
12-19-2007, 10:19 PM
i read "nightlife expenses" and thought: bar, jack in the box.

unfortunately no cool stories.

origin_s135
12-19-2007, 10:23 PM
ok i remember when a bunch of my friends and i decided to do some shrooms one night, because back in the days[i'm talking about way back] he used to goto raves and slang, shit like that. but yeah it was last year, but he brought up, "aye wassup yall, i found some old shrooms that i didn't sell, let's all do this shit." so our asses were like yeah fuck it, we took it, chilled for a bit, then we get a call from our other friend saying he's at some local bar. so we decided to go there, which was the biggest mistake ever, because we were suppose to just stay in-doors and look at the wall or watch some tv. haha. but yeah once we got there, it was a straight up party there, i guess it was someone's b-day and they had rented the bar out. so we are outside the bar in our own world, feeling kinda fucked up, and then all of a sudden my friend yacked. now it was 5 of us that shroomed, so when the first one yacked, i shit you not, because of the first one, we all yacked in heavy rotation. HAHA. we couldn't go in because we thought that "everyone" was staring at us. so we chilled outside on someones car i guess, kinda near our yack. so this one guy comes out the bar, walking like he's top shit mr. hardcore gangster and shit. so we moved out of his way so he can get to his door. but before that, he took a couple of steps in the pool of yack. so he leaves, and we all busted out laughing talking about, "why he walked hella hard but he couldn't look down to notice our mess." hahaha but yeah, i'm never doing shrooms ever again. that night i wanted it to end so bad, i got in my dad's truck trying to back out through this narrow driveway.i swear i thought i was in reverse[ well it felt like it]. then all of a sudden in my mind i hear **SCRATCH!!!** i'm like "oh shit my pops is going to kill me!!!!" then all my friends were like man you ARE TRIPPIN! you didn't hit shit get back into the room and sleep it off or something; so i did. then the next morning i felt fine, i think back about it sometimes, and tell myself, "wtf was i thinking?"

origin_s135
12-19-2007, 10:31 PM
got another one i guess i'll make it kinda short. so if you read the story above, well it was "mr. suppliers" birthday, he decided to throw a bbq/drinking party at his house. got drunk, his ass got caked so bad that he had to take a shower. but before he comes out of the shower i dared my marine buddy something. i told him, "i dare you to pour the bucket of meat marinate sauce on him when he gets out the shower." he was like, "OKAY HELL YEAH!" right when he open the backyard door mr. supplier goes screaming "WHERE'S THE DRINKS AT!?!?!?" marine buddy goes, "RIGHT HERE!!!!" ***splash*** then he was like wtf!! i just got out the shower and now i gotta take another one!?!?!? i thought it was pretty funny. that marinate probally had some kind of female attraction or something because believe it or not he got laid that night.........

by some milf with TWO KIDS. no lies.

trevor34
12-19-2007, 11:04 PM
That reminds me of one night my freind was having a bb-q and he just bought this hight power paint ball gun. So we were all checking it out, i asked him if he has used it yet he says no not yet. So right after that were sitting in the living room like prolly 20 or so feet from the front door and someone walks in and out of no where he shoots this guy right in the stomach and we all start laughing our asses off for a min or so. Well after we get done we all notice the victim was not standing, so we freak out cuase he is not really moving to much so we pick him up, and i have to say that is the first time i have seen a grown man cry, not cuased by a women. So he lifts up his shirt and i swear he has got this welt like a fucking pancake shit was huge:Owned: .

trevor34
12-19-2007, 11:06 PM

If u dont have a story to tell dont post anything, u can go make a thread letting everyone know what u hate, im sure we all will read it.

ESmorz
12-19-2007, 11:42 PM

+1 for farzam.

I swear I hate it when I am more fucked up than my friends, but I end up taking care of them cause they're idiots when they're drunk.

I guess my best story would have to be...One night me and my buddies were having a kickback like around 20 people.
We bought a keg of bud light, after doing many keg stands drinking a shit load, and taking a few bongloads all my homies pass out except for me and the owner of the house. Now there is still about a quarter of a keg left, he says "well shit we gotta finish this I'm not wasting this shit", so I agree.

We set up a game of ultimo quarters... 8 all full cups surrounding a kings cup. We played about 3 rounds of this until the sun came up. Now I've been reeeeeeeally drunk plenty of times and however this took the cake.

When I woke up, I woke up in his neighbors back yard. Top half in a dog house, bottom half in a jacuzzi... After only like 5 hours of "sleep" I had no ride back cause I didn't drive and my ride bailed because he though I left haha.

So I had to walk 2 miles home still kind of drunk and really hungover in like 85 degree pure sun heat. I posted that "on the case of the modays thread" worst day ever...

Tops*
12-19-2007, 11:43 PM
I don't really feel like typing, so I'm going to make this short.

Got crunk in Canada (Windsor).
Crossing back over to the states (Detroit).
Everyone except for the driver (I wasn't the driver) was puking straight alcohol as we're trying to cross.
Apparently the officer let us through without any hassle......

Tops*
12-19-2007, 11:47 PM
I swear I hate it when I am more fucked up than my friends, but I end up taking care of them cause they're idiots when they're drunk.

:werd:

I hate when my friends are dying. Something happens and you turn into a caring friend/doctor/nurse/psychiatrist/superman and you sober up just like that. It's a MAJOR buzz kill though. You have to get drunk all over again...I don't know, maybe it's just me.

SW20Racer
12-20-2007, 12:03 AM
no its not just you. i hooked a friend up with some premium partys favors on his bday (by request) and 30 minutes later im bein gay doin the robot and he crashes into the room breaking shit because he "swears he's dying" motherfucker was just winded. his druggy ass thought coke+parents treadmill=fun for some reason....

Farzam
12-21-2007, 01:59 AM
I quit drinking and a lot of other habits. I used to be a good drunk though. Luckily I don't hang out with losers, my friends are straight up southern born and raised alchoholics (they aren't rednecks though, they have rednecks uncles who they spent the weekends with growing up usually).

Anyways.

One time there was this guy's big ass birthday party...6 kegs. The whole floor of the apartment building was a party. Hundreds of people, like 400+. This apartment is right by ECU, which is also I think holding a record of some sort regarding STDs or is really high up there or something. These 2 girls are gettin it on on a table and everyone notices and starts being drunk and throwing $1's. One of the girls supposedly had an STD (and I think she really did) and is doing the eating. The birthday boy is drunk as a skunk, walks up, grabs the bitch, and pulls her into his bedroom. Half the people in front watch were good friends of his. They kind get quiet and look at each other, and about 10 seconds after he closes the door they run up and start knocking like crazy on the door and end up kicking it down and grab the birthday boy...lmfao.

Later on that year, this loser kid who literally NOONE likes (believe me he's moved a lot of places, noone likes him) moves into the apartment for like a week. He always gets drunk and makes an ass of himself. He starts talking shit to my friend/my drummer's brother, so they start to fight in his bedroom. Let me explain the apartment. Door, hallway, living area/kitchen, l-shaped hallway with 4 bedrooms. He's in the last bedroom. My friend starts being the shit out of him, and pushes the kid out into the hallways, where he starts yelling. Drummer hears, comes out, starts giving him some foot to mouth. He runs into another room, drummer's brother walked in there to tell the roommates, and the brother pushes him back out, and he bumps into drummer. Then drummer boy started to kick his ass more, gradually moving to the living room, after a lot of back and forthness. Both of them are beating his ass. They start to swear in German and all this gnarly shit (they're German duh) and then the kid runs off. They threw his clothes out the window and he never really came back for his CDs or stereo or bed.

kingyogi
12-21-2007, 02:30 AM
I remember a few crazy ones... guna make it short though.

my brother threw a 6 kegger, hunch punch, and lots of vodka for my 16th birthday. despite all the drama, i had a great time. no law trouble. well, time goes by... everyone sstarting to get there... prolly about 600 people there already, but maybe 700 by the end of the night. I was with my girlfriend, Julia. A guy was talking to his friend about my girlfriend while i wasnt around saying he would f*ck the dog sh*t out of her, so my buddy ryan over hears it and just starts beating his ass for saying that. hours go by... then im at the house taking all the girls to go piss (if your in highschool, you know that girls go piss in groups of 20) Theres a friend of mine, and my girlfriends that comes... Luke. he had his arm around julias shoulder, leaning on her in only a friendly way. i met a guy at the beginning of the night who was really cool... he said hes got my back no matter waht (he was drunk) and he sees luke leaning on Julia. he tackles him and beats him in the face, my girlfriend is screaming STOP STOP STOP! etc. so i get back with all the girls piled in my truck, and find out about that shit. it was horrible... but over all a good night. no girl on girl action though, but thats okay... i guess southern girls have respect for themselves :P

IStop4NoMan
12-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Went to a costume party for this recent halloween. Im dressed up like little mac from mike tyson's punch out. somehow i am able to hold the cup in my boxing glove and drink like that all night.
later that night, some guy dressed up like Pai mei, or however you spell it, comes to the party. i make a comment like "oh hey thats a cool costume" and he says some shit to me. later that night i hear him also talking shit one someone else. so he is getting on my bad side.
finally, im standing out in the front yard saying good bye to some friends and here comes mr. asshole. i start saying shit to him and he walks over to me from across the street. as he comes back hes says "im a mui tai fighter" over and over again. so i throw off my gloves and say "alright lets do this mr. mui tai!" so he stopped talking, tried to be nice to me and finally left. I had to laugh because he was pretending to know mui tai to scare me. what a loser.

Farzam
12-21-2007, 04:28 PM
i guess southern girls have respect for themselves :P

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

kingyogi
12-21-2007, 04:44 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
"country" girls anyways...
im honestly not a big fan of whores/sluts

prang11
12-21-2007, 05:07 PM
"country" girls anyways...
im honestly not a big fan of whores/sluts

How can you not be a fan of a good quality whore/slut?

They make good party favors.

Farzam
12-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Lololol

I like girls with dignity too meng

stinky_180
12-21-2007, 07:33 PM
this past august my company went out to drink on main street in hutington beach. before we went there, we all had dinner next to the office at this place called 'suds'. they have a deal on wednesdays called big burger wednesday. so we started drinking there (me, friend alex, boss doug, boss greg, friend mary). we had about 5 pitchers of random draft beers and some patron shots. after that, we go to my bosses's doug's house and drank some more patron and beers. i had 2shots of patron and 3more beers. boss greg comes up along with my friend's girl. so we head over to main street and head into hurricanes (bar/club). so the bosses buys us all drinks and we start to get smash... then i blank out....

next thing i know, im in some sort of massage parlor the next morning passed out on one of their therapy beds. im like where the hell am i. then i hear screaming. i open up my eyes and theres this chick staring at me a few ft away. she was like WHO THE HELL ARE YOU. im like WHERE THE HELL AM I. she starts to trip out and ask me why im there, but i dont know why or how i got there. i explain to her i was at hurricans partying with the bosses, so she assumed that the entire company was at the massage parlor. she brings me up to the front desk and grabs my information. i then end up leaving with her yelling at me. at this time i noticed my phone was missing and had no clue where the fuck i was. i ended up finding a place and calling the office. one of my co-workers tells me how to get to one of my bosses house. so i go there... then i get picked up by my boss

that same night... my boss went to the hospital because he just passed out outside hurricans and hit his head on a car. someone called the paramedics and he was taken into the hospital.

my friend alex and his girl went back to greg's pad along with mary and greg. alex and his girl were getting it on inside the living room. greg's roomate me comes outside to the living room and alex freaks out. alex was getting head and ended up busting all over his girls face. then the roommate backs off and goes back. at the same time, mary and greg go to the living room see alex butt naked and his girl wiping her face off. then greg ask my friend alex, to get more condoms cause mary and greg used them up.

not sure if thats exciting enough, but that was one hell of a night.... not that i remember much anyways.....

hijack3d
12-21-2007, 07:37 PM
LOL... I remember the time when I realized that all the stories I wanted to share with others started with, "This one time when I was drunk..." so that was my awakening that I was drinking a little too much...

My best one ended with me getting walking pneumonia from skinny dipping in the Bering Sea. Yup, the Bering Sea. Where the Coast Guard says you'll die of hypothermia within 50 strokes. In my defense I had very good motivation :naughtyd:

Farzam
12-21-2007, 07:38 PM
^So how'd you end up in a fucking massage parlor?

ESmorz
12-21-2007, 11:04 PM
One time there was this guy's big ass birthday party...6 kegs. The whole floor of the apartment building was a party. Hundreds of people, like 400+. This apartment is right by ECU, which is also I think holding a record of some sort regarding STDs or is really high up there or something. These 2 girls are gettin it on on a table and everyone notices and starts being drunk and throwing $1's. One of the girls supposedly had an STD (and I think she really did) and is doing the eating. The birthday boy is drunk as a skunk, walks up, grabs the bitch, and pulls her into his bedroom. Half the people in front watch were good friends of his. They kind get quiet and look at each other, and about 10 seconds after he closes the door they run up and start knocking like crazy on the door and end up kicking it down and grab the birthday boy...lmfao.

Wow that happened to a buddy of mine as well. We broke the lock. Picked the girl up and off of him and threw her into the street (it was the dirty ass girl who took my friend into the room)

haha and later we convinced her that we were just getting her out of the house cause the heater was going to cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

stinky_180
12-22-2007, 12:11 PM
^So how'd you end up in a fucking massage parlor?

i have no fucking idea. i asked the lady that woke me up if i broke in and she said there wasn't anything broken and that the front door was locked. i also asked her who has the keys to the place and she said she and another lady did, she called up the other lady and she said she wasn't in huntington beach the night before. honestly, i do not remember shit. the last thing i remember was cheering to both my bosses with a vodka redbull.

ALTRNTV
12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I have no nightlife experiences whatsoever. :(

ESmorz
12-24-2007, 12:52 AM
I have no nightlife experiences whatsoever. :(

Start getting drunk and fighting people... haha

downshift_sideways
12-24-2007, 12:58 AM
I get into fights all the time when I'm drunk. People say I take shit to seriously. They know the way I am, yet they still tend to do stupid shit.

Last fight was a couple of weeks ago. This guy was drunk and tried to grab my lady's ass. I slammed him up the wall and bashed his mouth in. His lip was all busted and got his nose broken.

I'm the type of person where if I feel violated in any way when I'm under the influence, I get very physical.

Shit there were times when I pulled out heat.

ESmorz
12-24-2007, 01:30 AM
I get into fights all the time when I'm drunk. People say I take shit to seriously. They know the way I am, yet they still tend to do stupid shit.

Last fight was a couple of weeks ago. This guy was drunk and tried to grab my lady's ass. I slammed him up the wall and bashed his mouth in. His lip was all busted and got his nose broken.

I'm the type of person where if I feel violated in any way when I'm under the influence, I get very physical.

dayumn son

I probably would have done the same thing.

ALTRNTV
01-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Start getting drunk and fighting people... hahaNah, I'm not the angry drunk type, lol. I have plenty of nightlife experiences, it's sort of my "job" really. Read under my username. ;)

pbcstylez
01-07-2008, 05:02 PM

Frankie says relax

Bobafreak
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
im thinking.......................................... .....................oh k i know one. So during my highschool yr i got really trashed at my friends house took a girl to his room had sex. it was real quiet then but i still heard music and some people laughing so i thought things were straight. Well like you know how girls can be kinky well she was one of those telling me how to do it and what not. i was down for the cause. during the session i was like let me mount that hot ass of yours and she laughed but i was serious business and i slapped it and she giggled. didnt think anything of it. she was loud and said some nice dirty things. Then you know that super roar male orgasm noise you make when the money shot is done. i kinda made a roar but hey i was drunk you know. it felt pretty bomb. Well after all said and done we were talking about random shiz and she was like saying how her leg was twitching for a bit and i was like yeah i noticed but i could icy hot it later at my house if you want maybe we can watch a movie and cuddle. yeah i said cuddle.....anyway she laughed and i then proceeded to put my clothes on, came outside to all these people straight laughing and i at first didnt know what the fuck and he points to the wall and goes. Intercom baby!!

they recorded all of it. Till this day im tortured of it, me and the girl havent spoken cause of my girlfriend now, that is all.

trevor34
01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
im thinking.......................................... .....................oh k i know one. So during my highschool yr i got really trashed at my friends house took a girl to his room had sex. it was real quiet then but i still heard music and some people laughing so i thought things were straight. Well like you know how girls can be kinky well she was one of those telling me how to do it and what not. i was down for the cause. during the session i was like let me mount that hot ass of yours and she laughed but i was serious business and i slapped it and she giggled. didnt think anything of it. she was loud and said some nice dirty things. Then you know that super roar male orgasm noise you make when the money shot is done. i kinda made a roar but hey i was drunk you know. it felt pretty bomb. Well after all said and done we were talking about random shiz and she was like saying how her leg was twitching for a bit and i was like yeah i noticed but i could icy hot it later at my house if you want maybe we can watch a movie and cuddle. yeah i said cuddle.....anyway she laughed and i then proceeded to put my clothes on, came outside to all these people straight laughing and i at first didnt know what the fuck and he points to the wall and goes. Intercom baby!!

they recorded all of it. Till this day im tortured of it, me and the girl havent spoken cause of my girlfriend now, that is all.

yo that shitz funny, good story.

downshift_sideways
01-08-2008, 11:22 PM

Nothing to be tortured about. You handled that shit.

Unless your referring to the "cuddle" part :keke: but hey we all make ways to fuck breezies more times ;)

ESmorz
01-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Yeah something similar happened to me except there was no intercom.

Just a room with very thin walls right by the designated bathroom and very loud moaning and knocking of walls.

I just smiled with my chin up on the way out hahaha.

downshift_sideways
01-09-2008, 03:15 AM
I was making my lady scream my name in my apt one time...

when I walked out the bedroom door I saw NEMEGUERO (Evan) smiling at me ;)