PDA

View Full Version : Finals Over? College Talk Inside

Edgar
12-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Last final was on Friday. :rawk:

Feels so good to know that school is over until Jan 14th :(

How did everyone else do this semester?
I rocked every single Final I took and feel damn good about it.

xcusememisswyn
12-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Mine arent done till Wed.

Dont even start till tommo.

Then I dont have to go back till the 21st though.

Gonna bang them out though, not even worried about it.

aa87
12-16-2007, 04:06 PM
i took 2, have 2 more on monday and tuesday consecutively
physics II and organic chem

i want to die but so close to just getting it over with.

Edgar
12-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Incredible! Yea finals make you start wigging out sometimes.

kingkilburn
12-16-2007, 04:08 PM
I did well on my finals as well as all my tests this semester. The problem is that I am a horrible student, so I probably got a bunch of low c's and high d's.

DirtyS14
12-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Mechanical engineering student here....:coolugh:

Just had one yesterday.... two more left. Can't wait to be done and do some sliding. :fruit:

LongGrain
12-16-2007, 04:11 PM
i have 3 tomorrow and 1 thursday, then i'm done!

Andrew Bohan
12-16-2007, 04:13 PM
ugh i'm so glad i finished school already.

maybe grad school one day

jrmiller84
12-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Mine were done earlier this week, I did pretty well. Feels weird only having to work and not go to school.

Next semester is going to be rough. 5 Classes, one that lasts all semester and 4 A/B semester classes(1 during Spring A, 3 during Spring B). Needless to say I'm trying to get school done with as quick as possible.

w0nderbr3ad
12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Finished finals a week before finals actually started. Now i'm finished w/ college forever!!! Now I just have to wait to walk in spring. Now i have to save money to go to Academy of Art in SF.

kyles1988
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm done...did awesome on my psych, comm, soc, calc finals, but got crushed by my art apprec final(? yeah i know) it felt like

muddafakka
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Freshman here...:jerkit:

I finished finals last Thursday. Passed all my classes except math. A lot of people don't get that class the first time around because the way it's set up...too lazy to explain it but it's fucking gay I'll tell you that much. I'm kinda disappointed about it but I'm not gonna let that ruin my holidays. I learned some lessons this semester...I'll make sure I don't repeat any of those mistakes in the next one. I head back to college on the 7th.

WilloW
12-16-2007, 07:22 PM
I've been done since December 3rd. I had Linear Algebra, Organic Chemistry II, Principle of Marketing, and all the associating workshops and lab. I did well in all so I'm happy. Glad to hear that its all over for you guys, and for those that about to take theirs, try to get a good night of sleep before the final.

Is anyone here a Molecular Biology major, or graduate?

farazshah
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Woo, I graduated!

LB.Motoring
12-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Tuesday for me!

yarou
12-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Ugh, my finals BEGIN tomorrow and end on SATURDAY. We have a really weird schedule here at sfsu, and celebrate so many holidays that we have finals on a saturday.

slut slut slut

blackrms13
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM
finished all my finals on the 12th...home already

dont feel so good about half of them =.=

GL to others who havnt finish

hitman
12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
finished. got 97% on my logic final grad level bitches. dunno about the other ones yet

eastcoastS14
12-16-2007, 08:35 PM
finals are all done except principles of marketing whih shouldnt be too hard...glad to be done with the semester tho

Touge_Monster
12-16-2007, 08:51 PM
I am so glad that shit is over for 5 weeks. I have lots of parts in my room that have just been sitting around. I finally have time to install them.

ketsup
12-16-2007, 09:37 PM
tuesday for me, going to study some more right now.

jskateborders
12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
So stoked that finals are done. Decided to take this next semester off, cause I need to move and figure out life. maybe have a little more time to spend with chuki and zenki.

xcusememisswyn
12-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Ughhh.... studyin sucks.

Dinosaurs and Development of Europe on Tuesday.
Linguistics on Wednesday.
4 page paper due on Thursday.

Stupid Dinosaurs, everything else would be cake.

Dinosaurs... What a joke.

240sx_sr20det
12-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Stupid Dinosaurs, everything else would be cake.

Dinosaurs... What a joke.

That made me laugh real hard, haha.:rofl:

xcusememisswyn
12-16-2007, 10:42 PM
That made me laugh real hard, haha.:rofl:

I took it thinking it would be a joke. It was for everyone Spring semester.

Apparently all that was lost over the summer though.

Its like human evolution, gotta remember so many groups and traits.

240sx_sr20det
12-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Its like human evolution, gotta remember so many groups and traits.

Sounds like it would be a tough class, which would mean the final would be real hard. G/L!

jdm538
12-16-2007, 10:49 PM
i missed a final because i thought it was on a different day so i failed the class i now have to take the class again next semester. other than that i did well on all of my other finals..

hijack3d
12-17-2007, 12:41 AM
^^^^That sucks super hard. I did something similar in my Cultural Anthro class... I thought our final project was due one day, but it wasn't... and late assignments aren't accepted. Lame.

I had my Japanese, Arabic, Religious Studies, and Linguistics final.. from Tuesday to Thurs... I suck at Japanese. I might have to take that again... laaammeee........

punxva
12-17-2007, 07:16 AM
my last final is on thursday then i'll be off until jan. 20th

Azuma
12-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Glad got no more finals..Got over that with a grueling 3 hours final thesis defense in front of three professors. I am glad its over. This was back in 96.

Edgar
12-17-2007, 07:46 AM
I so want to take a course on Dinosaurs and Robots

No Bullshit!

aznrib
12-17-2007, 08:27 AM
done tomorrow w00t. Just finished my IT auditing and security class. All i have left is my Emergency management class and my database class. When its done, i'm going to get so hammered.:rawk:

ripnbst
12-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I have finals all this week. the first one this morning at 8 am (Rheology and Advanced tooling, all about plastics and how they flow through molds and different molding strategies)and it was my hardest one. Man did that blow. I have four more left, one tomorrow (physics), one wed (Calculus), and two Thursday. One is Strength of materials and the other is Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. Then I am home 'til Jan 14th.

jrmiller84
12-17-2007, 08:48 AM
What is everyone majoring in and how long does everyone have left??

I'm going to be attending the University of Florida after next year(3 years total left for me right now) to get a degree in Computer Information Sciences. Should be pretty sweet when I graduate since I will have been an employed software developer for over 5 years by then.

Job offers should be awesome when I move out of this shit hole town.

murda-c
12-17-2007, 09:04 AM
i'm graduating on wednesday.

from trade school...

LongGrain
12-17-2007, 09:08 AM
ugh, i have 3 finals today, i'm nervous as fuuuuck...

soon2bs13
12-17-2007, 09:31 AM
i was done last thursday at 8 or so. i had 6 finals. this was one of the worst semesters i have ever had. i knew going into them i was going to have to retake 2 classes, so i am not bummed about that. fortunately, i just need 3 classes left to graduate. MAY 08!!!

aznrib
12-17-2007, 09:31 AM

I'm going to be attending the University of Florida after next year(3 years total left for me right now) to get a degree in Computer Information Sciences. Should be pretty sweet when I graduate since I will have been an employed software developer for over 5 years by then.

Majoring in Information systems specializing in forensics and security also minoring in Criminal Justice. I got 2 more semester to go. I cant wait till I work full-time, that means a larger flow of car parts haha.

turtl631
12-17-2007, 10:25 AM
I've been done since December 3rd. I had Linear Algebra, Organic Chemistry II, Principle of Marketing, and all the associating workshops and lab. I did well in all so I'm happy. Glad to hear that its all over for you guys, and for those that about to take theirs, try to get a good night of sleep before the final.

Is anyone here a Molecular Biology major, or graduate?

I was a bio major at a school where it was essentially mol bio. In med school now though, adios BS mol bio.

deadpirate
12-17-2007, 11:03 AM
film student. my x-mas break dosent start till the 21st. i have one final project left. i barley passed my social psych final( stupid GE course)

but my break is like 3 weeks long. i have so much extra work to do this week. so many chapter writings to do. and do a "personal dvd" for my multimedia class. along with EC work for my psych class.

i missed a final because i thought it was on a different day so i failed the class i now have to take the class again next semester. other than that i did well on all of my other finals..

^^ i almost did thar...woke up an hour late for class..walked in thinkin all was peachy..find out we had a final..yea..i barley passed with a D

The problem is that I am a horrible student, so I probably got a bunch of low c's and high d's.

^^ Ditto

im a 3rd year film student at brooks institute of photography majoring in commercial video. graduate in march!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just gotta pass my last 2 classes. humanities( stupid ge's) and some intro to computers class(lame electives) i have already passed my required classes for my major, but my school requires me to take 5 electives in order to graduate

LongGrain
12-17-2007, 11:13 AM
one down, 2 to go for today.

gmarzan
12-17-2007, 11:53 AM

First degree was EE but decided to go back for my 2nd degree in Chemistry. I also decided to go dual-major (Art-History) because I get to see and meet actual good looking girls (no pun-intended) and actually calms my brain after taking chem labs and shit. So thats 3 degrees in 6.5 yrs at Rutgers University. BUT, I'M FUCKING DONE. December 18th is my last day and my last year in college.

hitman
12-17-2007, 12:52 PM

im a senior but im gonna drag it out another year and a half because im ahead in units and i can and want to take other classes. going to get my masters then and hopefully a phd program since i doubt i can get into a doctorate program right away since i slacked hard freshman year lol. oh philosophy major

xcusememisswyn
12-18-2007, 04:10 AM
I'm a political science major. I dont even know what that is.

Probably gonna teach, then become an administrator. Easy 6-figures doing that around here.

Dinosaurs in two hours, Western Civ in six.

Havent slept more than 15 minutes at a time in two days.

cronux
12-18-2007, 07:42 AM
im actually in the middle of my e101 final, which is writing a paper, and im done, so i am rocking zilvia.

YoungGun
12-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Ohhhh yeah last one today at 2:30. I wouldn't even consider it a final it's a presentation which should be easy.

eastcoastS14
12-18-2007, 02:36 PM
majoring in managment but possibly switching to marketing, I also have a poli sci minor thats basically completed. Im supposed to graduate next year, or maybe 1 or 2 semesters after but that would have me graduating at 21 and im really not in a hurry to be out of school. I have one more final tomorrow on intro to marketing then Im done

240Driver39
12-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Chemical engineering major here, graduating in the spring, job is all lined up, so looking forward to cruising through the final semester. Finished up my finals on the 11th, nice early finish

Tops*
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
It's finally over.

That's all.

jrmiller84
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
I got my grades today, fucking straight A's.

I have no idea how that's possible, but I'm not going to ask any questions.

Tops*
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
I got my grades today, fucking straight A's.

I have no idea how that's possible, but I'm not going to ask any questions.

Congrats to you.

I'm going to really push for straight A's next semester. I slacked off this semester and am pretty disappointed. Low 3-point for me this semester. :-/

deadpirate
12-18-2007, 03:11 PM
^^ i need to get all A's next session..luckily it only two classes. but its the hardest ones haha...damn me for slacking off.

just turned in my second to last project for multimedia. now to work on my final project. make a dvd of my work..yippee

and tomorrow i have a group presentation in my social psych class

Edgar
12-18-2007, 04:38 PM
you guys are so fo real about this dinasaur shit omg

goodluck to all of you guys

i think i might have to retake a class because i kinda did slask off, need GPA to go up to get into Kelly

LongGrain
12-18-2007, 04:56 PM
i just have one more on thursday and then i'm finally done!

with my first semester....

mothon
12-18-2007, 05:04 PM
I finished finals last friday, hardly got any sleep last week. I get my associates next semester....But i dont know what i want to do after that.

koukikat180sx
12-18-2007, 05:17 PM
All you lucky people who are done with finals... -__-' I have one more on Thrusday. I'm so tired. When I switched jobs, my hours changed. Working from 7am-4:30pm then school from 7pm-10pm... x_X I can't wait till I'm done with this semester.

smellslikecurry
12-18-2007, 05:20 PM
i finished last thursday...i got back jan 23rd

imnotmatt1189
12-18-2007, 07:01 PM
All you lucky people who are done with finals... -__-' I have one more on Thrusday. I'm so tired. When I switched jobs, my hours changed. Working from 7am-4:30pm then school from 7pm-10pm... x_X I can't wait till I'm done with this semester.

holy shit that sounds horrible. gl though with your last final

mothon
12-18-2007, 09:50 PM
holy shit that sounds horrible. gl though with your last final

Ya no kidding working and going to school blows.

ca18guy
12-19-2007, 09:31 AM
I got straight A's, didn't hurt that it was only 3 classes though :o

ilovecoupes
12-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Just finished mine today.
Im an EE major

ill be lucky if i get a 2.5 this semester

I have about 5 semesters before I graduate.

pwhitersxs
12-19-2007, 10:52 AM
EE here too at PITT. Sucks very bad. A 2.5 at pitt is like having a 3.25. Too bad companies don't know that. One more semester for me and I am done until I decide to go back to grad school. Although I will never ever set foot near PITT again, worst school for engineering ever.

eastcoastS14
12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
just finished my marketing final...now just have to wait and see how i did

RiversideS13
12-19-2007, 11:56 AM
i thought i failed all of my classes but i end up passed all. i was so happy about it.....it is sucks that i felt i am the dumbest person at the dental school

Dirty Dee
12-19-2007, 01:04 PM
EE @ UIUC. I finished all my finals last wednesday. For once i think i might not get a single C this semester.

deadpirate
12-21-2007, 01:16 AM
finished my last class today

just waiting for grades:ugh: :ugh: :hyper:

ilovecoupes
12-21-2007, 09:22 AM
EE here too at PITT. Sucks very bad. A 2.5 at pitt is like having a 3.25. Too bad companies don't know that. One more semester for me and I am done until I decide to go back to grad school. Although I will never ever set foot near PITT again, worst school for engineering ever.

haha, Im trying to go to PSU. That seems to be the jam for engineers.

maybe do the same?

Im going to a branch campus of PSU, hopefully ill be transfering to Main with in the next semester or two.

mRclARK1
12-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Finished yesterday. Start again Jan. 3... some of you guys get a pretty long break. :fawk: lolz

pwhitersxs
12-21-2007, 01:13 PM
haha, Im trying to go to PSU. That seems to be the jam for engineers.

maybe do the same?

Im going to a branch campus of PSU, hopefully ill be transfering to Main with in the next semester or two.

PSU main is definitely the place to go for engineering. My cousin went there. He had a blast, got good grades, and got a good job. He worked hard though, but had something to show for it. Wish I could say that about pitt. I would have switched out of pitt awhile ago, but I didn't want to start over and I only have one semester left now.

turtl631
12-21-2007, 06:28 PM
i thought i failed all of my classes but i end up passed all. i was so happy about it.....it is sucks that i felt i am the dumbest person at the dental school

That sure is sucks. I'm glad you end up passed all though.

jworks
12-22-2007, 03:29 AM
Finished on the 13th but only got one grade back so far, its driving me nuts :loco:
I think my gpa is down the drain cause of this semester :rofl:

iwishiwas-all*
12-22-2007, 07:39 AM
yea... i need to step up the whole gpa thing , I mean im doin good, but engineering kills man shit is crazy.
engineering= death.
u dont wanna hear my gpa

zaneithan
12-22-2007, 08:41 AM
3.25 overall 3 B+s and an A-

yarou
12-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Ugh, just finished it all.

ilovecoupes
12-22-2007, 03:14 PM
yea... i need to step up the whole gpa thing , I mean im doin good, but engineering kills man shit is crazy.
engineering= death.
u dont wanna hear my gpa

haha. i do. it'll make me feel better about my current gpa

which engineering are you?

Matej
12-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Oh no this thread reminded me that I forgot to sell my books!
Hopefully the bookstores will still be buying them back after Xmas.

jworks
12-22-2007, 04:22 PM
engineering= death.
u dont wanna hear my gpa

My first year I was actually thinking about engineering, in the end I took sociology/criminal justice cause I only need one math class. I hate math.

Edgar
12-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Well I hope everyone passed their classes and lets enjoy this time off SERIOUSLY

deolio
12-22-2007, 06:30 PM
finished a week ago to the minute:)

no more uc riverside thank god! santa barbara city college all the way hehehe