PDA

View Full Version : SOME F*G F***ed OVER MY S14

kvahag
12-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!

hey everyone im am so fucking pissed right now.

im to pissed to write the whole story...but i'll write a little version of it.

so me and my gf and a friend went to get pizza. we get out of little ceasars and theres a fuckin accord parked next to us. as my gf is getting into the back seat of my s14, she is wearing a skirt. so the faggots getup and start staring. i simply say "what are you guys looking at?"

and if you guys know armos...this is what happened...the rear passanger gets out starts yelling in armenian, what you wanna start something? you fucking pussy? get out of your car! lets do this!

as im reversing to leave, he gets one big kick trying to break my window but he gets my door and dents the fuck out of it. then as i put it into first to leave, he gathers his strength and fucks the shit out of my quarterpanel. as im leaving the parking lot PISSED OFFFFFFFF cause i know it got dented BIG TIME so im turing around to go get their plate number. they start following me, as im calling 911 they pull up next to me and notice im on the phone. they start yelling we're gonna fuck you up, and all this shit. and they get in front of me and turn right.

i got their license plate number and everything. i file a police report and the officer says, "there is really nothing we can do about it, because it was the passenger."

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i have atleast 500-600 dollars worth of damage and i was about to sell the car to. fuck man. :madfawk:

there is nothing in the world that will make me happy right now. /rant

xcusememisswyn
12-15-2007, 11:51 PM
I would have broken some skulls.

People would have died.

Fuck driving away. Yah its the smart thing, but fuck that.

90KAcoupe
12-15-2007, 11:53 PM
DAMN that fucking sucks... how can they not do anything about cause it was the passenger.. they still kicked UR car. and put damage on UR car.. it shouldnt matter if it was a passenger. i would go to city hall and complain.

WILDACEX187
12-15-2007, 11:54 PM
yea i would not just have left. bat in the trunk is a must when going against more than 1 person.

SiI40sx
12-15-2007, 11:55 PM
this is why you should carry a gun if you cant really fight :bow:

kvahag
12-15-2007, 11:56 PM
i couldn't do anything, they had 4 people in their car. and my friend has a pacemaker so he can't fight or he'll basically die.

soreballz
12-15-2007, 11:59 PM
You have the plate number... You can find out where they live.

Time to go Jack Bauer on some people.

cc4usmc
12-16-2007, 12:01 AM
this is why you should carry a gun if you cant really fight :bow:

These days you get fucked over for using a gun for the right reason, let alone shoot some asshole because he kicked your car. Look at that guy in Texas of whatever. Who knows what those assholes could have done. Those guys that killed that pro football player probably shot at him because he scared them, but ended up hitting an artery and killing the guy. I say fuck them, so does my jager.

xcusememisswyn
12-16-2007, 12:04 AM
I would have blocked them in and called the police then.

If they fight you then, they are going to jail, they try to get out, they hit you, they are going to jail, they do nothing, you get to show the cops the damage and they pay.

Beating their face in would have been more enjoyable though.

Always an Easton Redline in my back seat/trunk for special occasions.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:06 AM
I would have blocked them in and called the police then.

If they fight you then, they are going to jail, they try to get out, they hit you, they are going to jail, they do nothing, you get to show the cops the damage and they pay.

Beating their face in would have been more enjoyable though.

Always an Easton Redline in my back seat/trunk for special occasions.

i tried following them, but the dispatcher said you have to come to the police station or you don't have any eveidence if you wait.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:08 AM
You have the plate number... You can find out where they live.

Time to go Jack Bauer on some people.

how exactly would i find out where they live?

SW20Racer
12-16-2007, 12:09 AM
that sucks dude. keep an eye out for them. you've seen them there once, you will see them again. humans are creatures of habit (not to mention the info you should be able to find just from their plate #) they probably ALWAYS roll four deep. like even in the shower and shit "cuz they bros like dat".

personally, i keep a .40 cal in my car when im in mississippi cuz its legal(my vehicle is an extension of my home there) and a t-ball bat with me while in alabama since im waiting for my license. happy hunting and if you need to get rid of some bodies, look for a pig farm.

ok, i removed the link because i posted the wrong one but how i found the correct one originally: went to google and type in "find someone by their license plate number for free"

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:14 AM
this link should help http://www.reverse-license-plate.com/index.php?id=202

i'm not a member lol

shit happens oh well...hopefully cops will find some shit, probably not

im gonna look at it optimistically and widebody the car :-/ over fenders lol jk

I WILL FIND WHO THAT GUY IS

drift freaq
12-16-2007, 12:24 AM
That sucks man. Though I would watch the racial name calling. I know Armenian people that are very cool people, I also know of ones that are assholes. I know your pissed and its hard to not want to throw slurs at the people that fucked your car up. Though this is tough if they had actually hit your car with their car it would be a hit and run. Though I am not sure about a kick and run.
I would find out where they live from the plate and just go kick the shit out of their car when they are sleeping :D LOL

90KAcoupe
12-16-2007, 12:27 AM
^^ they damaged his property... end of story!! thats vandalism

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:28 AM
That sucks man. Though I would watch the racial name calling. I know Armenian people that are very cool people, I also know of ones that are assholes. I know your pissed and its hard to not want to throw slurs at the people that fucked your car up. Though this is tough if they had actually hit your car with their car it would be a hit and run. Though I am not sure about a kick and run.
I would find out where they live from the plate and just go kick the shit out of their car when they are sleeping :D LOL

i am armenian, but there are different kinds.

i however am not the type that just came from armenia and act like i own the city when i live in a 1 bedroom apartment and drive a sl500 or any other high priced car. thats how his kind are.

drift freaq
12-16-2007, 12:34 AM
i am armenian, but there are different kinds.

i however am not the type that just came from armenia and act like i own the city when i live in a 1 bedroom apartment and drive a sl500 or any other high priced car. thats how his kind are.

Ya unfortunately some of those types like to hang in my neighborhood and they usually come over here from Glendale. LOL.

drift freaq
12-16-2007, 12:36 AM
^^ they damaged his property... end of story!! thats vandalism

Duh, but you don't understand things in the big city do you? This is Los Angeles cops have to have a lot more shit going down before they are going to do anything. Ya it sucks but its how it is here. Thats why I said what I said.

P.S. vandalism does not automatically make it right to make racial or ethnic slurs. Now the OP is Armenian which pretty much gives him the right to call them Armo's . Just like I can call Italians dago's , wops etc... because I am Italian. It does not make it right for other people to say it.

90KAcoupe
12-16-2007, 12:39 AM
yea i guess so... here in mt. juliet, TN. this would make front page in the news paper... crime is just very little here..

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:42 AM
yea i guess so... here in mt. juliet, TN. this would make front page in the news paper... crime is just very little here..

yea over here. vandalism is nothing to cops. my report is probably gonna be at the bottom of investigation stacks for months.

DreamN
12-16-2007, 12:59 AM
^ damn dude that seriously sucks. can of the dents be popped out or are they all pretty much creased?

kvahag
12-16-2007, 01:01 AM
^ damn dude that seriously sucks. can of the dents be popped out or are they all pretty much creased?

its like a >< dent, i got pics maybe i'll post em later

lflkajfj12123
12-16-2007, 01:08 AM
bat in the the trunk is a must, or you can be like that one guy on nico he pulled out a jack and chased after the kids haha

Antihero983
12-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Now the OP is Armenian which pretty much gives him the right to call them Armo's . Just like I can call Italians dago's , wops etc... because I am Italian. It does not make it right for other people to say it.

eh i disagree. i see that as insanely hypocritical.

if you don't want people to say it, you shouldn't say it either.

jeeper_x
12-16-2007, 01:17 AM
yea over here. vandalism is nothing to cops. my report is probably gonna be at the bottom of investigation stacks for months.

and the police says that we can't take justice into our own hands?......:ghey:

BlackTopBomber
12-16-2007, 01:20 AM
see ya all are talking about easton batts and what not, but i do know in some states a baseball batt in the trunk without other baseball gear is considered a concealed weapon. b.s. i know, i currently carry a 3/4'' craftsman ratchet and rx7 fly wheel wrench in the back of my car, either one makes for a good knee cap splitter with very little effort.

WILDACEX187
12-16-2007, 01:21 AM
call the cops again and tell them that they hit your car and ran

SW20Racer
12-16-2007, 01:24 AM
t-ball equipment is really small to begin with so what do i care if i carry my nephews old ratty glove in the trunk/backseat as well?? carry a composite axe handle if you're stressing it. impossible to break and impossible to label as a weapon unless you have someone else's dna on it...

xcusememisswyn
12-16-2007, 01:28 AM

True.

Very True.

see ya all are talking about easton batts and what not, but i do know in some states a baseball batt in the trunk without other baseball gear is considered a concealed weapon. b.s. i know, i currently carry a 3/4'' craftsman ratchet and rx7 fly wheel wrench in the back of my car, either one makes for a good knee cap splitter with very little effort.

I keep a baseball bat and a 7 Iron in my trunk.

Batting Cages and Driving Range when I'm bored, I sometimes have a whole set of clubs, but always at least the 7 Iron.

MADE
12-16-2007, 01:37 AM
Most will disagree but I think you did the right thing. 500 bucks fix it yourself or file a claim. You can replace your car but he could have cracked your skull. If you have to defend yourself is one thing but fighting some random wierdo in the street can always go wrong.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:01 AM
i had no self defense thats why i left. 1 against 4? c'mon

Gnnr
12-16-2007, 02:02 AM
yea i would not just have left. bat in the trunk is a must when going against more than 1 person.

I prefer my 2-ft breaker bar in the trunk. :squint:

drift freaq
12-16-2007, 02:05 AM

I never said I didn't want people to say it. I was pointing out how society looks at it. Society does look at it that way. Now if you want to go and call society insanely hypocritical, I could not agree with you more. LOL

Though I will add if you have been hypocritical at one point at least once in your life you cannot comment either. I would be willing to bet money you have. Why? We are human and if you claim to be perfect, I laugh. I am not nor do I claim to be. Anyone who does is hypocritical.

Matej
12-16-2007, 02:05 AM
I have a fake gun under the seat. Just watch even the nastiest dude's face change when you pull it out. Though I wouldn't be surprised if angry Armenians were ridin dirty with real heat.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:11 AM
I have fake guns under the seat. Just watch even the nastiest dude's face change when you pull one out. Though I wouldn't be surprised if angry Armenians were ridin dirty with real heat.

yea right, armenians are pussies w/o their crews

MADE
12-16-2007, 02:13 AM
I have fake guns under the seat. Just watch people's faces change when you pull one out. Though I wouldn't it be surprised if angry Armenians were ridin dirty with real heat.

Fake gun huh, I'd love to see the look on your face when someone reacts by drawing a real gun and you realize oh shyt.........

Antihero983
12-16-2007, 02:17 AM
I never said I didn't want people to say it. I was pointing out how society looks at it. Society does look at it that way. Now if you want to go and call society insanely hypocritical, I could not agree with you more. LOL

Though I will add if you have been hypocritical at one point at least once in your life you cannot comment either. I would be willing to bet money you have. Why? We are human and if you claim to be perfect, I laugh. I am not nor do I claim to be. Anyone who does is hypocritical.

damn. ok you win. jerk. and i only call you that cause im one as well. lol

j/k :rofl:

Matej
12-16-2007, 02:18 AM
Fake gun huh, I'd love to see the look on your face when someone reacts by drawing a real gun and you realize oh shyt.........
Haha I don't even care, so many things can happen on the road that that's pretty much the last thing I worry about, or more like not worry about at all. It's not like I drive around waving a fake gun at everyone. If someone shoots me I hope I die quick.

Antihero983
12-16-2007, 02:20 AM

hehe to quote snatch...

"the fact that you guns say replica down the side, and mine says desert eagle point five o, should precipitate in your balls shrinking"

back on topic,

to the OP.

dude that sucks about your car, as you do have a beautiful car. however, with your gf there, and the your friend with the pacemaker, you did the right thing by all means. sometimes the situation calls for flight over fight.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:23 AM
to the OP.

dude that sucks about your car, as you do have a beautiful car. however, with your gf there, and the your friend with the pacemaker, you did the right thing by all means. sometimes the situation calls for flight over fight.

thanks man.

well i signed up for some address looker upper, and it failed cause i can't look by license plate number.

if anyone knows where i can find an address with license plate number, please let me know. :) even if it's with money, just don't google search, that's what i tried.

Matej
12-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Do what someone else already said. Call the police, tell them that you've been hit, then the people from the car at fault threatened you and your girlfriend, your girlfriend was very scared, and give them the plate number.

They were parked next to you, they most likely hit you, you can't possibly be sure that all of the damage is from them kicking your car. (wink wink)

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Do what someone else already said, call the police, tell them that you've been in a hit and run, and give them the plate number.

i want to go talk to them in person first with my parents.

were gonna say either fix it, or we're going to the police. cause i found the guy in my year book, and i'll ask the owner of the car, either you tell us where he lives or were going to court and your sons going to juvy. and i have picture/witnesses and they will pussy out. i am so sure of it, when they are alone they are pussy.

MADE
12-16-2007, 02:31 AM
:drama: ...................... Good luck I hope your get postive results.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:33 AM
So what if you do get the address then what?

go talk to them like normal human beings. and if they're still not doing anything about, then we go to the police :)

Matej
12-16-2007, 02:38 AM
Wow in my head I had this image of some big scary Armenian thugs in their late 20s early 30s, I didn't know they were minors. Unghhhh stupid kids, get them during recess.

GSXRJJordan
12-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Wow, I'd be insanely pissed too.

Lots of good points being made here:
1) Yes, drift freaq is right, don't be hypocrits.
2) Carrying a bat without a glove/ball will get you into shit with the wrong cop - that's why I (and Dave too, I guess) carry a 2ft steel breaker bar next to my bucket seat with my lug wrench right next to it. Completely legit.
3) Matej, carrying a fake gun is dumb, real dumb - like RedEvil pointed out, you feel real stupid when someone with a real piece pulls out on you, and you scream "no its just a fake!" Not worth it IMO.

I rarely ride strapped, because it's so much of a liability. In that case though, it would have been absolutely classic: he kicks your car, you stop, pause, open you glovebox, he backs up a step, and then you step out and calmly ask him for his info so he can pay you back - all the while just holding your piece at your side.

Given the circumstances though, everything's OK - sure your car got hurt, but that's better than you (or your girl, or your pacemaker buddy) getting hurt.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:50 AM
on the armo word....

there are four types of armenians...

rabiz - armenians that just got to america within the past couple years, and they still think they are in armenia and they own the place. they walk around thinking that they are the best things to walk on the planet. they drive high class cars (mainly bmw's and mercedes benz's) and show off even though they live in 1 bedroom apartments.
armo - just a short word for armenian (mainly not mixed armenian)
parskahye (aka vtec) - persian armenians
beirutsi - lebanese armenians

just to clarify....lol

S14_Cookie
12-16-2007, 02:57 AM
I roll strapped occasionally when I'm coming back and forth from the shooting range...lol which I frequent quite often, plus I have lots of friends throughout cali so it wouldn't have been an issue.

You have their license plate...do some research...I would..

kvahag
12-16-2007, 02:59 AM
You have their license plate...do some research...I would..

i've tried every website online!

Antihero983
12-16-2007, 03:20 AM
i think its a sign to keep your car ;)

kvahag
12-16-2007, 03:25 AM
i think its a sign to keep your car ;)

i swear this car does not wanna go. every time i put it up for sale, something happens and i gotta take it off of sale. it's so wierd. i might just keep it and make it into a track slut. idk yet...if i get it fixed its going up for sale, if not....overfenders (very nicely done) and make the rest of the car sickness, powered by s14 sr.

hustlervibes
12-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Dude that seriously sucks. Sorry to hear that. I also carry a big ass breaker bar in my trunk mainly to remove my wheels because I took out my spare and tools, just left the jack. I thought they we're older too, but once you said they were in your yearbook, you should have this under control once you get your parents involved.

If you have a friend whos parents are cops ask them if their parents can look up the address of the car. I can ask one of my friends if you PM me the plate number.

RiversideS13
12-16-2007, 04:15 AM
but did you tell the cop that they threaten to kill you & your friends and they got your plate? have you try to see if the little ceaser or the parking lot camera catch the moment that they messing up with you?

I am sorry but your situation....but i think your friend should have taken those bastard's pictures with their cell phones. i always tell my gf that if i am in any shit situation...make sure to have cell phone in her hand ready to call for help or take picture.

murda-c
12-16-2007, 07:51 AM
shoulda taken a pic of the guy's face with the camera phone.

S14DB
12-16-2007, 08:09 AM
So attacking a vehicle with occupants is not assault in Cali?

sillyvia13
12-16-2007, 08:39 AM
how to get there address...

1. call dmv, tell them theres a abandon car in front of your house. been there for 2 weeks now. you'll get it. DMV works everytime.

Dirty Habit
12-16-2007, 08:54 AM
This is high school shit. So what if some dudes checking out your girl?
Guys check out my girl all the time. I don't give a fuck. If its blatant, Ill smile at the guy and give em a wink.

Now if the guy wants to say something to your girl inappropriate, then we may have a problem. But to talk shit for a look is "gay".

*Unless your a one man army, your not going to talk shit to 4 dudes and get away with it. You could have easily ignored that shit, drove your car home and bumped uglies with your girl knowing your shit is safe and undented sitting in your driveway.

Subzeroqc
12-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Now you know why I keep my hockey stick in my car year long. My friend sherwood would have taken care of them and their car.

Altho they did overreact (typical group reaction), it was a bit cocky of you to call him on looking at your gf. I mean, people look all the time... you know... so they don't bump into her when walking?

In any case, sucks big time that the cops won't do anything for you. So what if he wasn't the driver, the driver should be held responsible for his passengers actions. Same way the driver of the car involved in a shooting would be charged. Damn lazy cops.

Touge_Monster
12-16-2007, 09:38 AM
I hate people like that. Im glad I always carry a skateboard in my car. I would have mashed their faces in.

SimpleS14
12-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Hey...look on the bright side...you did the right thing and secured the safety of your g/f, another friend and your friend with the pacemaker.

I wouldn't do anything wreckless unless I was solo or had a friend that can drive stick man the wheel haha

I keep a breaker bar in my car. Not really as a weapon, but just because I'm too lazy to take it into my house haha

Guys check out my girl all the time. I don't give a fuck. If its blatant, Ill smile at the guy and give em a wink.

Now if the guy wants to say something to your girl inappropriate, then we may have a problem. But to talk shit for a look is "gay".

*Unless your a one man army, your not going to talk shit to 4 dudes and get away with it. You could have easily ignored that shit, drove your car home and bumped uglies with your girl knowing your shit is safe and undented sitting in your driveway.

I agree with you on that.

VROOOM
12-16-2007, 09:41 AM

YES!!!! i almost get arrested for having a broken hockey stick in my car. i had just come back from practice and i was harrased for about 30 min and put in the back of the car. finally they let me go but that shit sucks

S13SilviaGirl
12-16-2007, 10:28 AM
There is a lot of talk about "what you shoulda/coulda/woulda" but fact is the OP did the right thing. Good luck getting the car fixed.

Edgar
12-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Buy Gun
Next Time Fire Off Warning Shot
They don't listen
Shoot Under Waist

Ninjabread
12-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Yep, thats why I carry a miny bat in my car.

WHACK.

passed out mofo, call the cops

But like Lisa said, you did the right thing. Good luck getting even.

ryceboy_124
12-16-2007, 10:38 AM
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!

hey everyone im am so fucking pissed right now.

im to pissed to write the whole story...but i'll write a little version of it.

so me and my gf and a friend went to get pizza. we get out of little ceasars and theres a fuckin accord parked next to us. as my gf is getting into the back seat of my s14, she is wearing a skirt. so the faggots getup and start staring. i simply say "what are you guys looking at?"

and if you guys know armos...this is what happened...the rear passanger gets out starts yelling in armenian, what you wanna start something? you fucking pussy? get out of your car! lets do this!

as im reversing to leave, he gets one big kick trying to break my window but he gets my door and dents the fuck out of it. then as i put it into first to leave, he gathers his strength and fucks the shit out of my quarterpanel. as im leaving the parking lot PISSED OFFFFFFFF cause i know it got dented BIG TIME so im turing around to go get their plate number. they start following me, as im calling 911 they pull up next to me and notice im on the phone. they start yelling we're gonna fuck you up, and all this shit. and they get in front of me and turn right.

i got their license plate number and everything. i file a police report and the officer says, "there is really nothing we can do about it, because it was the passenger."

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i have atleast 500-600 dollars worth of damage and i was about to sell the car to. fuck man. :madfawk:

there is nothing in the world that will make me happy right now. /rant

I would have called some of my boys and handled some shit. Dont want to say it but if you are going to front someone for looking at your girl...you should have the balls to back your shit up. Not saying its your fault but shit happens and sometimes its best to not say shit at all especially if you aren't ready to throw down if the situation arises to that level. Just saying...gotta be able to back your shit up when it comes down to it. I do not condone violence but if I have to, I will kick some ass...especially if some dudes are fucking around with my girl and I dont feel like taking any shit from some dumb cocksucker/s.

Hope you get your S14 fixed...sucks to hear it got messed up. Try to find someone at the DMV...they can look that shit up no problem. My dad works for the DMV here in cali so thats how I get my shit handled when need be (i.e. tracking people/cars, etc.). GOOD LUCK!

YoungGun
12-16-2007, 11:37 AM

+1 to this. It could've been entirely avoided but what's done is done and it does suck. Hope you get your car fixed!

slothonaleash
12-16-2007, 11:39 AM
I would have called some of my boys and handled some shit. Dont want to say it but if you are going to front someone for looking at your girl...you should have the balls to back your shit up. Not saying its your fault but shit happens and sometimes its best to not say shit at all especially if you aren't ready to throw down if the situation arises to that level. Just saying...gotta be able to back your shit up when it comes down to it. I do not condone violence but if I have to, I will kick some ass...especially if some dudes are fucking around with my girl and I dont feel like taking any shit from some dumb cocksucker/s.

Hope you get your S14 fixed...sucks to hear it got messed up. Try to find someone at the DMV...they can look that shit up no problem. My dad works for the DMV here in cali so thats how I get my shit handled when need be (i.e. tracking people/cars, etc.). GOOD LUCK!

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

good luck getting your car fixed, you did the right thing... but people are stupid, don't make so much out of a cheap look

ixfxi
12-16-2007, 11:40 AM
so me and my gf and a friend went to get pizza. we get out of little ceasars

little ceasars?!?!!? fuck man, your girlfriend should leave you for buying shitty food like that. i wont even dare call that crap pizza. mama celeste tastes better than little ceasars

as my gf is getting into the back seat of my s14, she is wearing a skirt. so the faggots getup and start staring. i simply say "what are you guys looking at?"

pics or ban

hehehe jokes aside, seriously... your girl looks good. what do you mean what are they looking at? they're looking at your girls ass.

not trying to be a dick, but people look all the time.. especially if
1) they dont have a girl
2) they're around their friends
3) they're "bros" (hey brrrrrrrrrrrro)
4) your girl looks good ;-)

anyway, sorry to hear about the damage.. where did this happen?

jackjack
12-16-2007, 12:18 PM
damn bro. that SUCKS. similar thing happened to a friend of mine. some guys saying things to his girlfriend. got pissed, started saying things back. he got a shopping cart through his front window, while he was in the theatre. people are crazy/stupid.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:26 PM
all you guys are bashing me on why didn't you back your shit up.

don't you guys think it's rude to try to look up some girls skirt while they are getting into the car?

all i said was nicely, "what are you guys looking at" i was not trying to start shit at all

THEY START YELLING SCREAMING GET OUT OF THE CAR, WHAT THE FCK DID YOU SAY, FCKING PUSSY...

and i feared for my friends life, one hit in his pacemaker and he would probably die....i'm not gonna get a friend killed for no reason

so stop bashing on me...oh you should have fought, back your shit up, what shit?

oh and even if i had a weapon, you seriously think i'd be able to knock out four guys with a baseball bat. by the time i hit one, the other would be behind me.

firelizard
12-16-2007, 12:29 PM
all you guys are bashing me on why didn't you back your shit up.

don't you guys think it's rude to try to look up some girls skirt while they are getting into the car?

all i said was nicely, "what are you guys looking at" i was not trying to start shit at all
But did you honestly think that asking them what they were looking at would not provoke them?

MADE
12-16-2007, 12:33 PM
But did you honestly think that asking them what they were looking at would not provoke them?

Why not Chuck Norris would do it!! :keke:

Phlip
12-16-2007, 12:35 PM
If you don't want anyone looking at your girl, then you're left with 2 options:
Remain single.
Get yourself a girl that NO ONE wants to look at.

Personally, I rather preferred to have everyone staring at my date's titties last night, pretty face didn't hurt anything either...
If you're looking for someone to side with you not putting your friend's life in peril, perhaps YOU should have thought about that before YOU did it yourself. Think about it, unless someone blatantly puts his hands on my lady or is disrespectful to her AND I in the course of whatever it is they're doing, I let shit like that slide, and I told her that.
"So you don't mind when other guys ogle at me?"
"Hell no, why would I? It clearly means that you're worth looking at, and are a prize to have on my arm, no?"
She had no further comment, only a smile.

Hindsight being 20/20, I am sure you would have let the shit slide, seeing as how you were apparently dealing with someone who was on edge and probably not fit to be living outside of a cage. That is your problem, not mine. On top of that, why in the HELL would you have your girl getting in the backseat of an S14 in a short skirt/dress? That is fucking DUMB.
You are not without blame in this situation. Nope, no pity for you to wallow in from me in this case.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:36 PM

not really, i didn't say it in a provoking manner or anything...

if four guys were trying to look up your girls skirt, you guys wouldn't say anything at all?

and i wasn't provoking in any way shape or form, rabiz armenian teens are just always looking for a fight.

i never care if guys look at her, but this time was different, it is very disrespectful to look up a girls skirt. i know the way they think. they are four guys i am practically one, thats why they did it, if i had more they wouldn't have done shit.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:41 PM
this has turned into a why did you do this, why didn't you do this thread.

i just needed to rant and get it off my chest, but i get criticized. oh well i dont really care. :fawkd: all i need is somehow to get those fuckers addresses w/o any dmv/cops or anything! lol

916S14
12-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah man you did the right thing for sure. Lots of people say they would of smashed their face in or whatever but i'm pretty sure the other 3 dudes would of still gotten them even with their wrench, skateboard, or bat. Good luck to you.

Phlip
12-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Fact remains that when you come into a forum with the heat that you came into this thread with, you're going to get good and bad.
Fact remains that this IS a forum, you're going to get more bad than good.
Fact further remains that this is Zilvia, where pain builds character, so you will be reminded brutally of where you went wrong.
Even further, fact remains that you're not coming out of this with a totally clean face, since you honestly overreacted to someone LOOKING at your girl.

If you ONLY want to hear people telling you "man, that was fucked up," or something along the lines of "good luck, those guys shouldn't have been looking at your girl" then take this story on to your own personal blog, where you can control who comments and with what.

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah man you did the right thing for sure. Lots of people say they would of smashed their face in or whatever but i'm pretty sure the other 3 dudes would of still gotten them even with their wrench, skateboard, or bat. Good luck to you.

THANK YOU :)

kvahag
12-16-2007, 12:51 PM
If you ONLY want to hear people telling you "man, that was fucked up," or something along the lines of "good luck, those guys shouldn't have been looking at your girl" then take this story on to your own personal blog, where you can control who comments and with what.

no i told you what i want to hear....ways to get their address w/o dmv cops or anything. i have some ideas but they can't work until monday.

YoungGun
12-16-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't think the OP has taken any heat seriously. If you're comment was directed towards me I was just stating how it could've been avoided. Back to your question. If the guys came over and were really and I mean really making an effort to look up your girls skirt there would be a problem. They would have to come over and get on their hands and needs for there to be a problem with me. People have eyes to see, there's no way to stop them if they see something they like.

Phlip
12-16-2007, 12:59 PM
no i told you what i want to hear....ways to get their address w/o dmv cops or anything. i have some ideas but they can't work until monday.

You made that request following an angry diatribe containing a description of a wholly avoidable situation.
Sorry, I can address the avoidable situation, but I have never let a hot head get me into any shit like that, so I hope someone can help you to the information you seek.

jskateborders
12-16-2007, 01:08 PM
little ceasars?!?!!? fuck man, your girlfriend should leave you for buying shitty food like that. i wont even dare call that crap pizza. mama celeste tastes better than little ceasars

pics or ban

hehehe jokes aside, seriously... your girl looks good. what do you mean what are they looking at? they're looking at your girls ass.

not trying to be a dick, but people look all the time.. especially if
1) they dont have a girl
2) they're around their friends
3) they're "bros" (hey brrrrrrrrrrrro)
4) your girl looks good ;-)

anyway, sorry to hear about the damage.. where did this happen?
yea, you date a hot chick, you put up with that kinda shit. Deal with it. You did the right thing overall, but if they want to look let them. Their not doing anything, shes your girlfreind. Take it as a compliment. If you dont like it, date an uglier chick.
GL with getting your car fixed though

thatdrifterguy
12-16-2007, 01:13 PM
heres a new situation...

what if your girl was the one showing up her skirt while getting in so that your friend and those guys could see???????

abandon all hope! ditch them! you dont need people like that. all you need is zilvia. lol. and then you can rant about that too

but anyway, serious now... good job in not getting anyone else in danger. i would probably do the same if that happend to me. ther is no way in hell that 1 regular person can take on 4 people. no matter how equal they all are in terms of weapons, hands, etc. but in the end, if i find out who did it, i wouldnt take it the nice way. i'd eff their shit up....then go back to them and act like i didnt do anything and try to fix my car the right way. hehehe

thatdrifterguy
12-16-2007, 01:20 PM
They would have to come over and get on their hands and knees for there to be a problem with me.

lol. now thats desperate. hell yeah that would start something. but maybe if it was just two guys then i'd start shit. 4 guys? yeah, i have 2 arms and 2 legs, 2 + 2 = 4 im sure i can keep each guy busy
do some dying cockroach fighting technique and knock them all out:bowrofl:

kvahag
12-16-2007, 01:25 PM
but anyway, serious now... good job in not getting anyone else in danger. i would probably do the same if that happend to me. ther is no way in hell that 1 regular person can take on 4 people. no matter how equal they all are in terms of weapons, hands, etc. but in the end, if i find out who did it, i wouldnt take it the nice way. i'd eff their shit up....then go back to them and act like i didnt do anything and try to fix my car the right way. hehehe

oh yea, that guy does not know what is coming to him. he comes to my school, he is a semi drop out. he probably thinks he got away with it, but oh no....he does not know what is coming to him.

Edgar
12-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm not bashing. I wouldn't of gotten out of the car if their was more than 2 dudes either. I think what you did is right. Always carry something for self defense.

Remember This Tho

They Hit
You Hit HARD
They Stop
You back up
If they come towards you
HIT AGAIN

Dont hit if they stop because then you can get in problems with law.

Self Defense FTMW

kvahag
12-16-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm not bashing. I wouldn't of gotten out of the car if their was more than 2 dudes either. I think what you did is right. Always carry something for self defense.

yup. i did carry a bat for a while, but i don't wanna get owned by the cops if i get pulled over.

A Spec Products
12-16-2007, 01:45 PM
(I'm sure what I'm posting is repetitive from what everyone else posted, but just chiming in)

I definitely think that what they did was really low, stupid, and disrespectful

I would be super upset as well

But, that's why typically sometimes its just better to not be confrontational when it comes to things like this

I mean guys are guys, and guys will whistle at girls, say things, etc

Just a fact of life

I'd definitely be heated though if someone was eyeing my gf, but hey, just get in the car, don't say anything and bounce

But by provoking them, that's leaves you slightly responsible for what happened to your car (just playing devil's advocate, not trying to upset you more)

Also, I agree with the posters above

I know you're upset, but their racial ethnicity has no bearing on their actions or how they're "supposed" to act

But it's understandable though, since what they did was despicable and I'm sure all of us would be this upset or more

I hope karma serves them well, and hopefully you can fix your car

Live and learn, that's all you can do, I wouldn't suggest retaliation

If you dont like it, date an uglier chick.

Or just hang out with dudes that own 240's

Then you never will get a date

LOL

< me

kvahag
12-16-2007, 01:47 PM
(I'm sure what I'm posting is repetitive from what everyone else posted, but just chiming in)

I definitely think that what they did was really low, stupid, and disrespectful

I would be super upset as well

But, that's why typically sometimes its just better to not be confrontational when it comes to things like this

I mean guys are guys, and guys will whistle at girls, say things, etc

Just a fact of life

I'd definitely be heated though if someone was eyeing my gf, but hey, just get in the car, don't say anything and bounce

But by provoking them, that's leaves you slightly responsible for what happened to your car (just playing devil's advocate, not trying to upset you more)

Also, I agree with the posters above

I know you're upset, but their racial ethnicity has no bearing on their actions or how they're "supposed" to act

But it's understandable though, since what they did was despicable and I'm sure all of us would be this upset or more

I hope karma serves them well, and hopefully you can fix your car

Live and learn, that's all you can do, I wouldn't suggest retaliation

if there are any armenians other than me on this board that live in socal, they will understand. i am not racist towards armenians in any way. i am very proud to be armenian, but what you all said true.

live and learn.

A Spec Products
12-16-2007, 01:53 PM
if there are any armenians other than me on this board that live in socal, they will understand. i am not racist towards armenians in any way. i am very proud to be armenian, but what you all said true.

live and learn.

Oh, didn't catch the part where you are Armenian

But yeah I wasn't implying you were racist, but I just didn't want people to add to generalizations which just pushes society backwards in terms of some form of racial "harmony"

kvahag
12-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Oh, didn't catch the part where you are Armenian

But yeah I wasn't implying you were racist, but I just didn't want people to add to generalizations which just pushes society backwards in terms of some form of racial "harmony"

yea i know what you mean. but if you lived in glendale you would understand. lol

S13SilviaGirl
12-16-2007, 02:50 PM
I think this is over...OP if you want it re-opened, pm me.