PDA

View Full Version : A lil help for..thoughtful/creative 'knee weakening' gift Ideas for a girl

Indolent
12-13-2007, 08:48 PM
This is lame but I don't know what to give this future girl for her bday/christmas lol

Here's the thing, it can't be something materialistic, like a shirt or some expensive bag, she's doesn't like receiving expensive gifts from anyone and rather buy expensive stuff on her own since she's baller like that

Last year I made an origami rose bouquet like thing which broke her knee's and she fell all in love with me, you get the idea, here's a pic of a mini one I made to give you guys a good idea
http://a860.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_529598c74cf2a595cbab80e1dda102f3.jpg

I'm out of creative/thoughtful ideas that are Knee weakening/unique, not your typical like "oh he made me a card, I guess it's cute"

So I'm wondering what you guys have done for your significant others that fit into this category, just trying to get some ideas, stumped!

Xandy Boosts
12-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Was just reading about it. Make her a drilldo...will most def weaken her knees lol

hopefully there are some romantic guys on here to help you out

Indolent
12-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that'll definitely get the knees weak

Dirty Habit
12-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Kick her in the back of the leg.

ALTRNTV
12-13-2007, 09:27 PM
When I was in high school, I made a mixed CD of slow jams for my girlfriend. I also created it's own little booklet, complete with pictures of us, lyrics of the songs, a play list, poems and a little note to her. Instant panty dropper.

...or you could use this to weaken her knees.

http://www.baseball-bats.net/images/baseball-bats.BMP

;)

2fast4y0u
12-13-2007, 09:41 PM
pull a mob hit and club her knee....that will definitely weaken them a little:)

Xandy Boosts
12-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Cds are out of style now. go buy a 20 dollar mp3 player and load it up

same as the mix cd idea but this time you moved onto newer technology haha

SochBAT
12-13-2007, 09:57 PM
You all suck balls.

Super IPOD FTW.

Theres a DIY kit too.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Super-IPod_1/

You can thank me later.

Xandy Boosts
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
You all suck balls.

Super IPOD FTW.

Theres a DIY kit too.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Super-IPod_1/

You can thank me later.

bwahaha taht's awesome ++ you man!

SW20Racer
12-13-2007, 10:12 PM
on the topic of ipod diy's
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=76605.0
just refine it a little and youre set

1Via!
12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
Fuck these MP3 players and CDs, record a fuckin mixtape off of the radio onto a cassette.
The only problem with this is that you might need to include a tape deck with it.

hitman
12-13-2007, 11:29 PM
i cut a skateboard in half, used hinges to make it a card. stenciled happy birthdayh and spray paint etc. then made a collage on the inside too. she cried

Farzam
12-13-2007, 11:56 PM
i cut a skateboard in half, used hinges to make it a card. stenciled happy birthdayh and spray paint etc. then made a collage on the inside too. she cried

You just made me think of the best idea ever.

I owe you so much

Thank you

DOOK
12-14-2007, 12:09 AM
put a bow on your penis.... nuff said

Farzam
12-14-2007, 12:10 AM
put a bow on your penis.... nuff said

Maybe your dick in a box but NOOO

Not a bow on your penis.

Or maybe you meant boy, I wouldn't put that past you. :keke: Maybe that's why they call you dook.

DOOK
12-14-2007, 12:14 AM
bow on the penis always worked good for me... had so much material to work with I tie them up after they unwrap the present :D

Farzam
12-14-2007, 12:15 AM
Hahaha

I bet your wife loves the holidays

SW20Racer
12-14-2007, 12:16 AM
who the hell WOULDNT want a domokun ipod condom? you can use it for other stuff to, packs of cigs for example...

pbcstylez
12-17-2007, 07:36 PM
wanna make her weak in the knees? can afford it? get some diamonds

the sparkle will do wonders for your sex life

jskateborders
12-17-2007, 09:21 PM
wanna make her weak in the knees? can afford it? get some diamonds

the sparkle will do wonders for your sex life
zilvia buddy...

GabeS14
12-18-2007, 01:33 AM
aything you actually put thought into, will get to her, you could just go ahead and buy a gift, even thougth she doesnt want something materialistic, but give it a meaning.....
think of a reason to buy it for her, why you would want her to wear/use it,.......then go buy it and explain to her..........girls love when you put thought into gifts..............

colexcore
12-18-2007, 02:03 AM
when i was with my fiance she was the same way

i used my canon and ran around town and made a photo collage using visual clues around town to spell out "i love you". Took her a little while to figure out but when she did she started balling. She still keeps it to this day on her dresser in her bedroom.

S13SilviaGirl
12-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Along those lines, How about doing a collage of pics with all of the places you 2 go together?

98s14inaz
12-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Maybe your dick in a box but ...

I was reading this thread and just thought of that SNL skit :naughty: Thanks for the laugh.

exitspeed
12-18-2007, 10:51 AM
The next person who suggests he beat his GF with any sort of blunt object or doesn't contribute something POSITIVE to the thread is getting pinked.

Does she have any hobbies? Maybe something for that?

How old are you two? Get a nice bottle of wine and make a baller ass dinner. Put up white X-Mas lights everywhere around the table. Rent a violinist.

eastcoastS14
12-18-2007, 10:59 AM
build-a-bear http://www.buildabear.com/ I gave my girl one last christmas....you can dress it and shit, I got a hoodie and jeans for it so it "looked like me" and then you can put a thing in it where you record your voice on it and when she squeezes it it plays it back (that voice thing might be a little much depending on how close you are) its corny but she liked it and always kept it on her bed

in general girls like anything you put time into....and diamonds, they love shiny shit...idk why

nismosis13
12-18-2007, 11:48 AM
i made a movie with pictures of me and my girl with our song playing to it and had her brother sneak in her room and leave it on her pillow or you could sneak in . either way have it be so when she wakes up she sees it .

iwishiwas-all*
12-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Was just reading about it. Make her a drilldo...will most def weaken her knees lol

LMAO.
soo true

tanman8181
12-18-2007, 01:20 PM
go to "color me mine" and paint her something meaningful :D

Farzam
12-19-2007, 01:13 AM
So yeah

I don't have much money so I can't do what I originally wanted to do...

So that means i'm fucked

I think I have like 10 bucks to my name right now. FUCK YOU CSWP

HyperTek
12-19-2007, 01:50 AM
i hear mix tapes rock.. or mix cds.. but i heard if u actually make it a cassette or something that its more valueble.. dunno anyone who still ahs cassette though

12-19-2007, 03:06 AM
Jewlery... to them... its always thoughtful.

Check out www.davidyurman.com (http://www.davidyurman.com) Great gifts which you can add onto their collection in the future. Very easy depending on your budget.

SW20Racer
12-19-2007, 03:08 AM
i put this is in the fashion thread too but still get her in some of this http://www.ilaniowear.com/garb/index.html and make her dance till she hyperventilates

Koopa Troopa
12-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Not being a girl I can't confirm my theory but in my experiences and multiple friend zone tours girls arn't that hard to please. Buy something cliche like flowers and take them somewhere special for dinner. All you really have to do is make them feel loved for 30 minutes and you'll be golden.

SHIFT_*grind*
12-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Before I even proposed to my girlfriend (now wife :) ), we had talked about getting married, especially what location we would want. We really wanted to have it at the Botanical Gardens in Norfolk, so I went there one day with my camera and took a ton of pictures. I put together an album with a "past, present, future" theme. I had pictures of us together in "past" and more recent pictures of us together in "present"; the "future" section had all of the Botanical Gardens pictures arranged in chronological order of how the wedding would go. I.e. pictures of the entrance, then the wedding hall, then the reception area, and so on. She loved it. :)

Of course, we ended up getting married somewhere else after all, but whatever. =D

DALAZ_68
12-19-2007, 09:06 AM
hmm the most romantic thing i did was...

first off found out favorite flower...which i sourced from a mutual friend
i actually owned a 97 accord at the time which i cleaned for about 3 hours...inside and out...and borrowed some baller rims to go witht he 2.5 drop (totally off topic but i miss my VIP ''ride'' lol)

any way...when i picked her up...i put said flowers on the passnger seat...limo tint and night...she couldnt see em so that was a good start...

then dinner at her favorite place...cheesecake factory

for finale i also remembered her favorite movie (breakfast at tiffany's...no comment) which infact i stayed awake thru the whole thing to show i cared...but i didnt just play it on a T.V. ... i ''borrowed' my works projectors, and a friend lent me his surround sound (dolby 5.1 i think...)

so it was like a theater of the damn thing...when i turned around...a few neighbors were watching it with us... but we were the only ones up front u could say

it rocked her world to see someone do so much...she cried cuz it wasnt about money or mmaterialistic...it was thoughtfull and she said she felt like a princess that day ...

if theres anything i can teach u or anyother guy is...women pay attention to detail...detail to them is KEy in testing whether u actually payed attention...or just staring at her rack

HyperTek
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hello-kitty-vibrator-pink.thumbnail.jpghttp://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hello-kitty-vibrator-shoulder.thumbnail.jpghttp://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hello-kitty-vibrator-set.thumbnail.JPG

ixfxi
12-19-2007, 04:57 PM
dont ask advice on a forum full of people with no girls

what you need to do this time........ wait for it.............

is use YOUR HEAD and YOUR HEART

if you think hard enough, you'll find something that she'll love. if you listen to folks on zilvia, you'll be single by 2008 - GUARANTEED.

DALAZ_68
12-19-2007, 04:59 PM

if you think hard enough, you'll find something that she'll love. if you listen to folks on zilvia, you'll be single by 2008 - GUARANTEED.best advice in this thread....next to mine :boink:

Farzam
12-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Hello Kitty dildo.

Gnnr
12-19-2007, 10:44 PM

Awwww. First time ixfxi has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...well there was that one time. :keke: haha, i need sleep...

bardabe
01-16-2008, 08:57 PM

if you think hard enough, you'll find something that she'll love. if you listen to folks on zilvia, you'll be single by 2008 - GUARANTEED.

actually i listened to a forum member, when i was banned for 2 weeks *cough* sochbat *cough* and eh sure enough got me laid ha ha.

anways seems like he got it handled rather well.

but from personal experience. My GF is rather what should i say, clumsy? anyway i pretty much gave her this like enormous Charmander.

to us it's like when we where kids in elementary she gave me a pretty nicely sized pokemon. (to this day i sleep with it) but now we live 280miles apart. being that i can't see her all the time i have her a 4' Charmander since she always had a thing for it and kinda reminded us of our childhood together. i soaked up a tennis ball with my cologne and put it inside the animal. needless to say she thought it was really though full and would help her get through tough times when i can't be there for her physically. its been like 4 months since i gave her that, she said it sill smells like me even after she cried on it for a few hours and sleeps with it every night ha ha. so yeah i guess you just gotta think abt it. it was a little easier for me since we pretty much grew up together. up untill a few years ago that we where split appart.

-Juan

p.s. maby you guys can contribute from personal experiences???