12-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Gone*

Msglength

S13Boosts
12-10-2007, 06:51 PM
ah i need to install these:-/

projectRDM
12-10-2007, 07:09 PM
The OE cables? They go right on like the old ones came out. One M6 bolt secures the bracket to the subframe, M8 nut holds the forward flange to the chassis, either side clips to the handle turnbuckle and the caliper bracket.

15 minutes to do both with a 5 minute piss break.

Xandy Boosts
12-10-2007, 07:25 PM
His dumbass bought the car with no ebrakes installed. I'll help you out on Wednesday when I go solder the chips. Just take out the rear seat on the honda for me so I can access the fuel pump o ring and I'll assist you on that.

S13Boosts
12-10-2007, 07:29 PM
The OE cables? They go right on like the old ones came out. One M6 bolt secures the bracket to the subframe, M8 nut holds the forward flange to the chassis, either side clips to the handle turnbuckle and the caliper bracket.

15 minutes to do both with a 5 minute piss break.

yessir problem is i dont know where the old ones came out from lol but im pretty sure if i looked ill prob get it hooked up itll be great if i can get a write up:bigok:

S13Boosts
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
His dumbass bought the car with no ebrakes installed. I'll help you out on Wednesday when I go solder the chips. Just take out the rear seat on the honda for me so I can access the fuel pump o ring and I'll assist you on that.

why you gotta rub it in!:fawkd: yeah alright.. still if theres a write up about the install post it guys thanks would be easier!

projectRDM
12-11-2007, 12:26 AM
why you gotta rub it in!:fawkd: yeah alright.. still if theres a write up about the install post it guys thanks would be easier!

There is. In the FSM.

S13Boosts
12-11-2007, 12:38 PM
There is. In the FSM.

yeah found A d link thought there would be a write up in zilvia but guess not thanks Guys!:keke:

close this thread!

projectRDM
12-11-2007, 01:49 PM
yeah found A d link thought there would be a write up in zilvia but guess not thanks Guys!:keke:

close this thread!

Why would there be a writeup for replacing an OE part? There's not a writeup on installing brake pads or changing a tire.