PDA

View Full Version : ohio

sr20ohio
12-08-2007, 09:51 AM
looking to buy my first sr and im curious if theres anyone in ohio worth talking too. suggestions of somewhere to shop would be awesome doesent have to necessarily be in ohio either. (did i finally post this in the right place?)

slow_sr20
12-15-2007, 06:26 AM
looking to buy my first sr and im curious if theres anyone in ohio worth talking too. suggestions of somewhere to shop would be awesome doesent have to necessarily be in ohio either. (did i finally post this in the right place?)

place in dayton called forced fab, they have some specials going on now, here is the the thread....

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=167586

only place i know of that specializes in theese cars in ohio.

Drifter Z
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
You should visit my friend's shop in Columbus OH.
He knows about SR very well. super nice guy and great drifter :)

slothonaleash
01-18-2008, 12:43 PM
^^^shop name?

2ilvia
01-18-2008, 11:37 PM
im guessing zeroyon or whatever

boosted98gst
01-19-2008, 12:36 AM
no its called defined autoworks, mostly an rx7store but also work on sr's they know there shit, either way tell either logan or peter that jason sent you if you go that route.

Z33dori
01-19-2008, 04:53 AM
cant say from personal exp, but from what i hear: DONT BUY A MOTOR FROM ZERO LIFT AUTO LAB, there in Cincinnati.

slw240sx
01-19-2008, 01:58 PM
what part of Ohio are you in? we are in the heart of Dayton, we work on a number of cars from all over the state. We can source motors, but i prefer not to unless we are doing the install. We also carry a few parts for the s chassis's and SR20dets, if we don't have it on the shelf its normally not more then 1-2days until we have it.

We are currently assembling a built Sr20det as i type this. Its For one of our two main sponsored drift cars for the 08 season.

Give me a call if you want to ask any questions or just chat 937-242-6392.

Jon

Zerolift Autolab
01-31-2008, 07:09 PM
REfer to Z33's review of our shop in the business review section.

Z33dori
01-31-2008, 07:11 PM
Reviews on here
Reviews on Nico

Zerolift Autolab
02-08-2008, 08:12 PM
We currently have a load of SR20 engines in stock.
You are more than welcome to come by and check out the cars in the shop as well as the engine inventory.
if you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
[email protected]

Z33dori
02-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Yea me and my friends were there Thursday and bout S14SR, they are legit guys

im glad i was able to do business with them, def will go back soon.

its a kia
02-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Id go with Forced Fab buddy, down to earth and will talk to you about anything, unlike some other zero hero store in cinci

red s14
02-11-2008, 04:55 PM
go to a place that makes you feel comfortable and anwser's all your questions. take your time before you pick. i did everything my self so i can't really point you to a awesome shop.

slw240sx
02-11-2008, 05:12 PM
go to a place that makes you feel comfortable and anwser's all your questions. take your time before you pick. i did everything my self so i can't really point you to a awesome shop.

exactly, call around talk to the people working there and get a feel for the shops, then decide if you want to spend your hard earned money with a shop, or try doing it your self with the help friends. I support the DIY guys just as much as those who drop major coin getting cars built. I know what its like to want to do as much work on your own as possible and not wanting other people to touch the car, Its how I ended up with a shop.

Jon

red s14
02-11-2008, 05:17 PM
exactly, call around talk to the people working there and get a feel for the shops, then decide if you want to spend your hard earned money with a shop, or try doing it your self with the help friends. I support the DIY guys just as much as those who drop major coin getting cars built. I know what its like to want to do as much work on your own as possible and not wanting other people to touch the car, Its how I ended up with a shop.

Jon

i can say this i have never heard anything bad about force. i take to the dayton guys most of the time and nothing bad. Zl has turned there shop around in there deffence. Take you time and make the best best decision for you. I did mine like i said and its no piece of junk so DIY's can make great car/swaps as well. GL man. I sure anyone of us can say feel free to write us if you have any questions..:bigok:

mike_0678
02-17-2008, 04:58 PM
I vouch for Jon at ForcedFab. They do quality work and can get the deals. Plus my room mate is having his car caged there.

racer20
02-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Both shops will help you. I say that because my brother has a 240 and its going to force and i use to live in cincinnati so zero was near raceline. So either shop is good.

TheArkitekt
04-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Hate to bump in a month late but Pure Tuning in toledo does a great job too. Give me a call at the shop if you want or check out our website. http://www.pure-tuning.com

Jason