PDA

View Full Version : HEADLIGHT QUESTION(pop ups)

S13Boosts
12-05-2007, 06:43 PM
well so today i was driving i see my left head light shining WAY up in the air and the right way all the way down to the road so i tried to align them to make them even by using the screws under the pop ups and the screws are way out and there still in the same position... anyone know what the problem is?

* screws out
* doesnt move at all when turning the screw clock wise or counter.
* stays in the same pos.

dorkidori_s13
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
the assembly inside is prolly all bolloxed...you will need to take your headlight assembly apart and check the metal aiming bracket around the headlight (the actual housing itself)...alot of times the metal tabs will bend out of place and screw up the aim of the light

gotta love flippies sometimes *ugh*

zoomswimmer
12-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Would help, put i broke my screws

S13Boosts
12-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Would help, put i broke my screws

i didnt break my screws.. read UP!:loco:

S13Boosts
12-05-2007, 07:03 PM
the assembly inside is prolly all bolloxed...you will need to take your headlight assembly apart and check the metal aiming bracket around the headlight (the actual housing itself)...alot of times the metal tabs will bend out of place and screw up the aim of the light

yeah i was thinking the same time but its night right now so ill try and see tommrow

ThatGuy
12-05-2007, 07:10 PM
He said he broke his screws. Calm down.

S13Boosts
12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
anyone else know whats going on? in advance thanks!:2f2f:

KiLLeR2001
12-05-2007, 10:48 PM

bingo.

sdfkhdsfg

S13Boosts
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
bingo.

sdfkhdsfg

yeah i think pretty much thats the problem... but if its not ill post tommrow thanks for the help guys!