PDA

View Full Version : What beer/drinking games do you guys mostly play/see at parties? (i.e. beer pong)

Indolent
12-03-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm doing a report/essay/speech/research paper whatever you may want to call it for one of my classes. I'm just trying to see out there what kind of beer/drinking games you guys play or mostly see at parties (beer pong for example) with a brief description of each (rules, instructions, etc.). Also any thoughts you may have may also help me out with my paper.

dkingkong
12-03-2007, 12:25 PM
we play a game with quarters..
just like beer pong.

bounce a 25c off the table into a mug and other team has to drink it.

then theres King game.
get an assortment of straws w/ numbers and one with "king" on it.
then whoever got the king assigns two #s to do a task.

if the two refuses, they drink.
if one refuses, whoever refused drinks both.
do or drink.

Dorifto89
12-03-2007, 12:30 PM
If you are ever in a place with people from many different countries, play capitals.

Keep naming capital cities, and when you can't, you drink. A lot.

exitspeed
12-03-2007, 12:33 PM
The more you drink the harder it gets!
http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/doctor-bot-operation.jpg

I'm also considering building a full size Plinko game once we put in our second floor deck. But instead of money prizes at the bottom...DRINKS!
http://www.priceisrightinfo.com/PriceIsRightPlinko.JPG

brndck
12-03-2007, 12:42 PM
flip cup ftmfw. i rule at it.

ripnbst
12-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Flip cup, beer pong, kings (card game verison), chandeliers, Drink drank drunk football Hold cup(must be cup, can or bottle too easy) in one hand toss football around with friends with remaining hand. If you spill or drop ball you drink. Can throw football any way you want to. The other rules cna be found by searching online. Just search drinking games on google, you will find a ton.

tacotacotaco
12-03-2007, 12:58 PM
edwards 40 hands: Duck tape 2 40's 1 per hand. Must drink to remove. Gluck tryin to piss with them on
Idano the name: must drink with left hand anyone caught drinking beer with right hand you yell out some stupid name you pick for the night and they must down the beer.
Keg King. He who brings the keg and mans it anyone wishing to drink from the keg has to do what the keg kings says

SW20Racer
12-03-2007, 01:12 PM
we whack each others hands with hammers and if the whackee bitches, he drinks

JSpecBnr32
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Beer Pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
12-03-2007, 01:58 PM
asshole anyone?

Grendel
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Everytime I go to my friends house we all end up playing Asshole or Circle of Death. Both games get really really old really fast.

I'm not a big fan of drinking games, I'd rather chill and play some Soul Calibur or something

BustedS13
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
we play "shut the fuck up and drink, you're not a 16 year old girl, the fun is getting drunk, not playing a faggy game"

Edgar
12-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Drinking Games Are Lame!

DALAZ_68
12-03-2007, 02:03 PM
i stick to beer pong,
shotguns: cut hole at the bottom of can of beer (must be cold beer too) hole hole with tongue turn can right side up, while holding tongue in place...create sucktion (sp), when the ref said go , u pulled tab open rushing all the beer into mouth and chug it...last one to finish chug takes a shot.
idaho (the one were u cant drink with ur right only ur left etc etc),

MURPHY
edward 40 hands, kings, BP, shotgun, w/e. or just chill.

downshift_sideways
I have one:

Beer Hockey:

Each person has their beer in front of them on a table. (we usually play with 40oz's)
Someone starts off the game by spinning a .25 on the table.
As its spinning, the person who spun the coin must call out someones name
That is playing the game. Whoever name gets called must try to flick the coin and hit someones beer. As that person trys to hit someones with the coin, Everyone else must make the "rock on" sign(goalie post) and protect their beer. If their beer gets hit, They drink. If their beer does not get hit, It is the next persons turn (clockwise) to spin the coin.

Few other rules: Whoevers name gets called to hit someones beer, can try to stop the coin as its spinning. If they manage to stop the coin instead of trying to hit someone else's. EVERYONE on the table drinks. If that person attempts to stop the coin and fails. He/she must drink.

If a person manages to hit someones beer, and it reflects and hit someone else's beer. They both must drink.

If someone tries to hit your beer, and they miss. You can catch the coin as its rolling off the table. If you manage to do so. The person who tried to hit you must drink.

Its pretty fun , when you got a lot of ppl playing, and when ppl get drunk thiers always alot of penalty shots and shit..

And for all you saying beer games are not fun. You fail at having fun...

Pic below of beer hockey: I'm wearing the etnies shirt. getting ready to hit someones beer! lol
http://a118.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_87225547df9c673fb40033a34d8bce45.jpg

S13Boosts
12-03-2007, 02:07 PM
AH beer pong:fruit:

TiNMAN
12-03-2007, 02:24 PM
(we usually play with 40oz's)
http://a118.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_87225547df9c673fb40033a34d8bce45.jpg

i see 32oz's and redbull. lol...wheres the OE? st.ides??!

downshift_sideways
12-03-2007, 02:26 PM
i see 32oz's and redbull. lol...wheres the OE? st.ides??!
OE ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

All about dark beer. or Some..."Steele Reserve"

Keyword in your qoute was "usually" ;)

I agree with St. Ide's <3

S13Boosts
12-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Couple 211's than ur set the night:whip:

Edgar
12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Couple 211's than ur set the night:whip:

That shit brings back memories. I haven't had a 211 in a while.

Tops*
12-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm 19, I drink Hawaiian Punch. :ugh:

My friend has a checkers game where each piece is a shot glass, you get drunk...quick.

Of course, beer pong...

Whoever said plugging the shotgun hole with your tongue, how the hell do you not cut your tongue? Whenever I shotgun beers, I blast open the hole with a pair of scissors, spray everyone with beer, then make the hole bigger with my keys. I place my lips around the hole, then proceed to tipping the can up and cracking open the beer at the same time. Then of course, give the can a hickey.

I forgot what the game was called, but it was a game with an ice tray and quarters...

...Flippy cup...Kings...

This is the ultimate "get drunk quick" drinking game. You all know the plastic cup (Jaeger bomb-style cup) that comes with 99 Apples, Bananas, etc.? Well, my friends and I taped it down on a table and threw quarters at it. We threw until we made it in (which wasn't hard). If we made it into the vodka (Jaeger) part of the cup, we handed out a shotgun. If we made it into the outer juice (Red Bull) part of the cup, we took a shotgun. Fun night.

What's asshole? Sounds like a fun game.

Hooorahh!
12-03-2007, 02:54 PM
KINGS CUP????
try going through 2 decks wow u will get fucked up and u will be rolling the whole time

BustedS13
12-03-2007, 03:11 PM
seriously, there's only one drinking game that matters, and that's "who can drink this the fastest".

allntrlundrgrnd
12-03-2007, 03:25 PM
21 cup beer pong ftw

and has anyone ever played moose? involves icecube tray, a bowl, and quarters, its super fun and gets you shitty

ThatGuy
12-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I play "Drink the Beer until it's gone".

Because I'm not a little kid that needs an excuse to drink too much or act like an dumbass.

I can do both just fine without any help. :D

Tops*
12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
21 cup beer pong ftw

and has anyone ever played moose? involves icecube tray, a bowl, and quarters, its super fun and gets you shitty

That's what I played! MOOSE! Good shit.

ESmorz
12-03-2007, 04:31 PM
The more you drink the harder it gets!
http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content07/doctor-bot-operation.jpg

That's brilliant.

Dutchmalmiss
12-03-2007, 05:07 PM
KINGS CUP????
try going through 2 decks wow u will get fucked up and u will be rolling the whole time

YES KINGS CUP FTW!
There was this time i drew the last king and these were the ingredients
- srirachi chili sauce
- smirnoff vodka
- root beer
- ranch sauce

i took it like a champ hahahhaha

ctm_motortrends
12-03-2007, 05:15 PM

Because I'm not a little kid that needs an excuse to drink too much or act like an dumbass.

Thank you Very Much ! Drink beer and listen to some classic rock !:bigok:

I traded a Ka24e 5 speed trans for a 24 pack of Coronas..

whiterps13
12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
For all the fags hating on drinking games; have you ever been to a real college? I didnt think so.

Beer Pong
Flippy Cup
Jenga (each piece is radnomly numbered 1-5 seconds. You pull the piece, you drink that number)
Speed Quarters (usually played with 5-6 people. There are 3 shot glasses and 3 quarters. You make the quarter, you pass the shot glass and quarter to your left. If the person to the left of you still has their glass, they drink.)
Circle of Death
Irish Poker

Oh and my favorite of all time, Tokyo Drift. Everybody downs a 1/5 of Hennessey and and we have some mad tandom drifit events in the WalMart parking lot. Fucking sweet.

Edgar
12-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Ok, I will admit I have played a drinking fag game before.
Was with an Irish dude and these huge ass fucking mugs! Was pretty fun, who drinks beer the fastest? Spanish Vikings Do!

stinky_180
12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
i usually play "high/low" i'll explain the game later after work

allntrlundrgrnd
12-03-2007, 05:27 PM
i usually play "high/low" i'll explain the game later after work

is that game also called fuck the dealer?

fromxtor
12-03-2007, 06:17 PM
BS
Circle of death
Asshole
Kings
Beer pong

S13Boosts
12-03-2007, 07:05 PM
That shit brings back memories. I haven't had a 211 in a while.

hell yeah make me wanan get one now...:2f2f:

downshift_sideways
12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Oh and my favorite of all time, Tokyo Drift. Everybody downs a 1/5 of Hennessey and and we have some mad tandom drifit events in the WalMart parking lot. Fucking sweet.

Dude fly me over there. LETS DRIFTING :w00t:

IStop4NoMan
12-03-2007, 09:46 PM
got a new one for you guys.
Landmines

you have an empty cup, a FULL beer can, and a quarter.
play on a table. pour beer into your cup. then spin the quarter. drink the beer in the cup, then pick up the quarter using only your index and middle finger while its still spinning. if you fail to pick up the quarter in time, you have to do it again.
once you have an empty beer can, it becomes the landmine. slam your landmine on someone else's spinning quarter. the landmine stays in that place, and they have to spin again. now that person has to dodge your landmine or else i "could" knock over the quarter. after about 20-25 beer cans are on the table, the game gets really hard to play.
the game has no winner, unless you wanna play until everyone passes out. 4 people will kill a 36 block in less than an hour easily.

Spoolpigeon
12-03-2007, 09:55 PM
flip cup is the bestest

B18C5MK1
12-04-2007, 02:34 AM
For all the fags hating on drinking games; have you ever been to a real college? I didnt think so.

Beer Pong
Flippy Cup
Jenga (each piece is radnomly numbered 1-5 seconds. You pull the piece, you drink that number)
Speed Quarters (usually played with 5-6 people. There are 3 shot glasses and 3 quarters. You make the quarter, you pass the shot glass and quarter to your left. If the person to the left of you still has their glass, they drink.)
Circle of Death
Irish Poker

yeah. i've been to a real college. USC w/ MA in sales & marketing. thanks for the background check.

tokyo drift? "mad tandom drifit events in walmart parking lot"? sure sounds like you're doing good in college man.

word.

Dirty Habit
12-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Played beer pong occasionally at some frat houses.

Did the hour of power alot.

A shot of beer every minute. Made a mix cd for it. Song changes after a minute.
Works great before you head out to the bars.

TheRonTom31
12-04-2007, 07:28 AM
I have played a lot of drinking games.... I kinda went on like a college tour after I got done with my schooling.

I'll add Beeryminds..... think beer pong but stack cups into a pyramid at each end 15bottom, 10, 6, 3, 1 on the top. Game actually goes real fast cause of the chances for the ball to trickle down. You can get really drunk depending on how full your cup is and if you play drink before you shoot.

Also the beer olympics 2 three man teams have a beer drag race one man does 3 cups of quarters, one man does 3 cups of flip cup, one man does three cups of pong. The only time i have ever puked playing a drinking game was when I played two games of Beer olympics back to back with full cups. 6 beers in less than 5 minutes and went from drinking labatt to keystone.....It was just like a gallon of foam that came out

Another great one you play very much later in the night when all the girls are trashed, the idiots are gone or passed out and you have a good buzz going. STRIP BEERPONG. You and a friend who are good a beer pong play against two girls. Wear shoes and socks. THats all you take off (they will be to wasted to notice you actually don't take anything off)....girls tend to use alcohol as an excuse to be skanks.... you can have them both naked and making out in no time*

*make sure you would sleep with both girls and also make sure you table is strong enough....80% of the time they end up on the table making out with eachother

tbowzer
12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
"3man"- really fun, played with dice
flip cup, beer pong, kings, kings cup, high-low.

Dont play to often, just chillin is cool by me.

DALAZ_68
12-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Another great one you play very much later in the night when all the girls are trashed, the idiots are gone or passed out and you have a good buzz going. STRIP BEERPONG. You and a friend who are good a beer pong play against two girls. Wear shoes and socks. THats all you take off (they will be to wasted to notice you actually don't take anything off)....girls tend to use alcohol as an excuse to be skanks.... you can have them both naked and making out in no time*

*make sure you would sleep with both girls and also make sure you table is strong enough....80% of the time they end up on the table making out with eachother

I....agree...thats how i found out my homegirl didnt mind having a 3 way with me and my ex...good times....good times

Brian
12-04-2007, 02:06 PM
My game is called.

Open Beer
Drink Beer
Repeat.

eastcoastS14
12-04-2007, 04:37 PM
flip cup
beruit (beer pong)
quarters
kings
asshole
fuck the dealer
landmines
kings
mushroom
shoulders
murder cup
edward 40 hands

If you can count these as drinking games:
shot gun
keg stand
funnel
power hour

I can explain any if you dont know the rules

idk why ppl hate on drinking games, they are tons of fun with friends and it gives you somethin to do...its not like thats all we do at parties...everyone is around drinkin with one or two tables of drinking goin, its fun to get some competition goin with ur buddies

deolio
12-04-2007, 05:08 PM
flip cup - teams chug then set the cup on a table and flip it so it lands upside down

quarters - bounce quarters into shot glasses, then pass it to the next person. you use 2 glasses and when 1 person has 2 glasses, they have to drink the mug in the center, which people have poured random amounts of their drinks into.

king's cup - deck of cards. each card has a different meaning. everyone has different rules for what the cards mean. ex: Ace you have to touch your face, 2 - you choose someone who has to drink. etc. whoever breaks the circle of cards surrounding the king's cup has to drink it.

beer pong - 2 cups on each end of the table and on either side. if someone hits it in your cup, you have to chug your beer.

pong - 10 cups arranged like bowling pins. teams throw ping pong balls and try to get them in the opponent's cup. rules very from there.

eastcoastS14
12-04-2007, 06:18 PM
^^ ace touch ur face?? Ace is waterfall

2 - you
3- me
4- whores
5- guys
6- chicks 4&6 are different depending on where u play
7- heaven
8 -pick a date
9- bust a rhyme
10- categories
J- never have I ever
Q- questions
K- make a rule
A- waterfall

tknbkthrsdy4anfg
12-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Anyone play the Animal Game?
I've only played it in socal, norcal people think its gay but its sooo fun!

DALAZ_68
12-13-2007, 01:00 AM
what about intake....any one:confused: any one:confused:

simply put...a set of 3 (or as many)

beer bottle...+ bendy straw...u have bendy straw sticking out of ur mouth to the side... to the side and all three chug that hist...last one to finish takes 3 shots...2nd takes 2...get were im going with this...:bigok: